Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,577 members, 7,861,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 (15826 Views)

Welcome Me I'm A New Member / New Member / I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Bigcowhorn I hope this isn't blueair 's sis or him self?....

His cousin at least, I'm sure. See how rude she is. Just like him.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Froshloaded: 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

O yeah?

You didn't answer my question na undecided and you didn't mention me like I said

Which one
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by WorWorBoy: 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
Notasaints:
She isn't new bro she tries to silence me yesterday by calling me a creep when I point that out. grin grin
Can you imagine.Smh. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by WorWorBoy: 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Nope. You're the one causing confusion And should stop.

Whos stalking you? What could I possibly want with you? Even when you PM me on my old moniker, I didn't open your message then how much wanting to have anything to do with you now.
Scrap!!!!
What are you going on about?are you the blu03 whatever? you just carry the matter on top of your head like gala .

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
WorWorBoy:
What are you going on about?are you the blu03 whatever? you just carry the matter on top of your head like gala .
She claims I sent her pm grin grin
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blu03:
undecided re_tard.

You are new here and one of the first things you do is start insulting people. The woman you picked on however, is way older than you are. We are talking decades, seeing as you are so young. Granted you did not know that before but you do now so be cordial. If she disagrees with you state your point and move on.

I don't want to find you insulting her again (an advice). And please do not quote me (a warning).
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

Which one

Your missing friend.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by WorWorBoy: 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
Notasaints:
She claims I sent her pm grin grin
Let the Toth show us evidence of you sending her private message. Until then let her hold her peace. undecided
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khia: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...shame on u khia or blueair , Y pretend to others who cursed u only to jump out to insult me for saying d truth

....u had blew ur cover khia blueair
Look, you stupid re.tarded skank, leave my name out of your dumb mouth. I don't have to pretend to be anyone, I openly and proudly let you know that I loathe your belligerent ass. Now STFU!!

Bigcowhorn, I left your COW alone months ago and here it is calling for my attention again. Get your COW, take in the back yard and shoot it then serve it up for dinner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...i know my enemies n that animal is one of them , that animal isnt new , how come the animal is fighting me while pretending to others who insulted her ,
I swear that person is khia or her atro.cio.us khiaa
Blueair might be the impostor
khia:
Look, you stupid re.tarded skank, leave my name out of your dumb mouth. I don't have to pretend to be anyone, I openly and proudly let you know that I loathe your belligerent ass. Now STFU!!

Bigcowhorn, I left your COW alone months ago and here it is calling for my attention again. Get your COW, take in the back yard and shoot it then serve it up for dinner.

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies... that's enough!

You two want to kill me or what? Can't a man love two lovely women in peace?

@husbandsnatcha this new moniker,Blu03, isn't khia or BlueAir, it's just a girl of about 18-24 who is still coming to grips with life. Baby, no more conspiracy theories please. At lease let Easter pass before you give it another go, which always means trouble. By then I'll be ready to bail you again for sure.
Lolz

@Khia.... Sighs! As an American babe, I'm sure you love guns but over here it's a felony to own one much less go around shooting people with it. Hell babe, shooting a real cow could get you life in jail. Our current president loves cows so much you see.
Only if you could learn to ignore people a bit more you would be simply wonderful.

Both of you still remain my wives weather you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies... that's enough!

You two want to kill me or what? Can't a man love two lovely women in peace?

@husbandsnatcha this new moniker,Blu03, isn't khia or BlueAir, it's just a girl of about 18-24 who is still coming to grips with life. Baby, no more conspiracy theories please. At lease let Easter pass before you give it another go, which always means trouble. By then I'll be ready to bail you again for sure.
Lolz

@Khia.... Sighs! As an American babe, I'm sure you love guns but over here it's a felony to own one much less go around shooting people with it. Hell babe, shooting a real cow could get you life in jail. Our current president loves cows so much you see.
Only if you could learn to ignore people a bit more you would be simply wonderful.

Both of you still remain my wives weather you like it or not.

...that person isn't new that's wat am saying , new guys don't just create thread that's all am saying ,even if u do it won't be in perfection like that u know?

Another indication , the animal was so cool with people acting cool to numerous guys who threw insults to it , only to sprang to action to curse me just mere sight of me ,and u say it isn't khia or blueair aneemal
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 31, 2020
grin
husbandsnatcha:
...that person isn't new that's wat am saying , new guys don't just create thread that's all am saying ,even if u do it won't be imperfection like that u know?

Another indication , the animal was so cool with people acting cool to numerous guys who threw insults to it , only to sprang to action to curse me just mere sight of me ,and u say it isn't khia or blueair aneemal

you are insane.

2 Likes

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 31, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

You are new here and one of the first things you do is start insulting people. The woman you picked on however, is way older than you are. We are talking decades, seeing as you are so young. Granted you did not know that before but you do now so be cordial. If she disagrees with you state your point and move on.

I don't want to find you insulting her again (an advice). And please do not quote me (a warning).
a warning? Your older lady jumped on my thread calling me a bloody troll because it didnt take me a month to create a thread. For christsake! I didnt came here to beef anyone or join any 'pepper dem' gang. Tell her to back off.
If she has a problem with the said kiah or whatever, let her take all this to her.
I hate erratic women. I only commented once on her 'ladies forever' thread if it was some sort of cult. She replied nicely and i let the matter be cause i got her message.
Next thing i know, she's harassing me cause i'm cool with others.

2 Likes

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 31, 2020
undecided
Notasaints:
She isn't new bro she tries to silence me yesterday by calling me a creep when I point that out. grin grin
Pointing what out? Or harassing me that im some other moniker?
One psycho jumped on my thread cause unlike her i didnt take a month to learn how to create a thread.
For your info, the moniker you were disturbing me for is the lady that just deactivated. You just lost you chance to get closer. tongue
Y'all keep forming conspiracy theories like chicken little, i'm really tired.
And we wonder why nigeria is so backwards...
Keep chasing your tail. I'll ignore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:55am On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
a warning? Your older lady jumped on my thread calling me a bloody troll because it didnt take me a month to create a thread. For christsake! I didnt came here to beef anyone or join any 'pepper dem' gang. Tell her to back off.
If she has a problem with the said kiah or whatever, let her take all this to her.
I hate erratic women. I only commented once on her 'ladies forever' thread if it was some sort of cult. She replied nicely and i let the matter be cause i got her message.
...Liar who won't disappoint ,those guys in ur thread called u horrible names Y did nt u attack them ? All because u are Faking it all Piiig , only to lose your cool sighting a monikker husbandsnatcha , hahahaha cheesy u knew me as ur enemy that's y u can't handle urself to pretense , Troll khia I hate u so much trust me
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khia: 8:00am On Jan 31, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...that person isn't new that's wat am saying , new guys don't just create thread that's all am saying ,even if u do it won't be in perfection like that u know?

When have I ever gone incognito to insult your re.tarded ass? Insulting your re.tarded ass is a joy to me and you knowing my disdain for you is the icing on the cake.

It seems to me you just want to start it up again and if you continue to mention my name I will take up where I left off with you. Now move along you immature hoodrat.

Bigcowhorn, don't you say another word to me about this COW, if you would have taken this COW in the backyard and shot it like I requested, it wouldn't be harassing new members on NL.. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:04am On Jan 31, 2020
Notasaints:
...u ,me n worworboy are on dsame page here
That person has been here since 2012 trust me , u accused it of trolling and it was still acting cool new blu03 ,only to see me n the hateful insults started ,because the aneemal made it'self my arch-enemy hahahahaahahahaha grin it can't handle it

She is just one minute new and was opening a perfect thread claiming she is intelligent

Blu03 deactivate now cos MamaV hates TROLL
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:14am On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
...but y are u cool to guys and saw ur fellow female n sprang to action ?
Yes ,because I knew what u knew , I knew u deep down ..
innocent jambites u assume them shallow and husbandsnatcher is the sinister enemy here!

But if u aren't khia u are definitely Funmisticqueen ,because she is trailing khia's wicked ,unfun n stiff behaviours.

Am so sorry if u aren't khia but u aren't new and u might be funmi
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khia: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:

Don't mind the stu.pid COW, it has a problem with every woman who doesn't hate men like it does and it's lesbian crew. Sorry that she is harassing you but you have to put it and it's gang in their places or they will think they can walk all over you.

Also, be ready for the lies and assassination of your character they will try to do to you on NL. If you want help to tear those lesbians/Menhaters down, just mention my name, I will be overjoyed to help.

Welcome to Nairaland. smiley
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:30am On Jan 31, 2020
khia:

When have I ever gone incognito to insult your re.tarded ass? Insulting your re.tarded ass is a joy to me and you knowing my disdain for you is the icing on the cake.

It seems to me you just want to start it up again and if you continue to mention my name I will take up where I left off with you. Now move along you immature hoodrat.

Bigcowhorn, don't you say another word to me about this COW, if you would have taken this COW in the backyard and shot it like I requested, it wouldn't be harassing new members on NL.. undecided
...how I wish u say this to my face , I can give all to see u say it to my face!
Then I will scrub ur skull on a tar , knock out ur teeth to the last molar , I will so bea..t u that u will beg me to k..ill u .... But no I won't even if u die I will wake u up again to do dsame again spits
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Keketu(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
Hi guys! I just registered an account. grin
Hmm... I had my heart broken yesterday. The guy i've come to love dearly is moving to England soon for his schooling. Just had to end things.
So i'm here to distract myself.
hi please can you upload a picrure ?
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2020
khia:

Don't mind the stu.pid COW, it has a problem with every woman who doesn't hate men like it does and it's lesbian crew. Sorry that she is harassing you but you have to put it and it's gang in their place or they will think they can walk all over you.

Also, be ready for the lies and assassination of your character they will try to do to you on NL. If you want help to tear those lesbians/Menhaters down, just mention my name, I will be overjoyed to help.

...Whatever and stop disturbing dat young beautiful man pls ,he has a clean job Todo unlike u daughter of Nara
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2020
Keketu:
Yes blu03 upload ur photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 31, 2020
grin
khia:

Don't mind the stu.pid COW, it has a problem with every woman who doesn't hate men like it does and it's lesbian crew. Sorry that she is harassing you but you have to put it and it's gang in their place or they will think they can walk all over you.

I'm going to ignore her, share every insult and report her whenever she crosses the line.
I saw her post; if you mess with 1, you mess with 30. Gang of erratic women i guess
Thanks for the welcome.

2 Likes

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 31, 2020
smiley
Keketu:
nah. This is a faceless forum, i intend to take full advantage of that.

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Keketu(m): 8:46am On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
smiley nah. This is a faceless forum, i intend to take full advantage of that.
hi, this was what I say two year ago until realise I'm missing lay because girl never know how fine I am. You maybe missing lay too
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Keketu(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Yes blu03 upload ur photos
fine woman cool
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2020
undecided
Keketu:
hi, this was what I say two year ago until realise I'm missing lay because girl never know how fine I am. You maybe missing lay too
i'm celibate, so dont bother.

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khia: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
grin I'm going to ignore her, share every insult and report her whenever she crosses the line.
I saw her post; if you mess with 1, you mess with 30. Gang of erratic women i guess
Thanks for the welcome.

When you report her and she is banned all of her lesbian crew will come out of the woodwork to harass you, when this happens pleeeeease let me know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Keketu(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
undecided i'm celibate, so dont bother.
Hi, I said it two year ago too but then I realise nairaland is good platform, it's been 10 years now and I think it worth it. I think you are shy because you think not, but I think it worth it kiss
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by sonofanarchy(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2020
makydebbie:
How old are you?
Over Sabi. wetin her age do you?I never liked you since you registered in this forum.go back to Ghana
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khia: 9:06am On Jan 31, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Whatever and stop disturbing dat young beautiful man pls ,he has a clean job Todo unlike u daughter of Nara

Like always, stuck on stu.pid and clued to dumb. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them / Magun(thunderbolt) / Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.