Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 (15937 Views)

Welcome Me I'm A New Member / New Member / I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khia: 12:45am On Feb 01, 2020
Lostz:
you don't have to post her picture. you may not even recognize her in real life. the war of words been going on for too long. you girls should just move on.

there is enough space for all of us here. nairaland is large enough to accommodate different kind of people.

someone has gotten my moniker here banned for 1year. I just delete and create another account. I still chat with the person behind my ban.

you don't have to waste your time on people you never going to meet

Don't believe that liar, it doesn't know me and it definitely don't have any pictures of me. The mods banned it because it insulted them.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 1:55am On Feb 01, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Till they tire?

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Khiaa come enlighten you friend a bit if you please.

They can get tired and runaway with their tales wagging behind them like they did with me.

The keys words to run those simple minded fools off are, Consistence, Combative, and Confrontational. That COW brings out my inner PIT BULL spirit. grin I am a Taurus the pit BULL afterall. grin. When a Pit Bull bites you their jaws lock and they have to be plied opened to free you. That is how I chew those bytches COWS up and spit them out.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 2:48am On Feb 01, 2020
khia:

Don't believe that liar, it doesn't know me and it definitely don't have any pictures of me. The mods banned it because it insulted them.
you just have to look for ways to end this fight. it is a waste of time
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 3:05am On Feb 01, 2020
khiaa:

They can get tired and runaway with their tales wagging behind them like they did with me.

The keys words to run those simple minded fools off are, Consistence, Combative, and Confrontational. That COW brings out my inner PIT BULL spirit. grin I am a Taurus the pit BULL afterall. grin. When a Pit Bull bites you their jaws lock and they have to be plied opened to free you. That is how I chew those bytches COWS up and spit them out.

Wasn't talking about ladies forever you've been fighting off and on for 2 years. Was talking about moi.

@Blu03
I never get tired once I get started and I never get started without ample warning.

If you get tired before I'm done with you I come looking for you. I stick with you with for days and weeks, even months until you get seriously fed up. If you talk anywhere on this site I'm there in seconds. I do nothing else but you, just ask BlueAir, you'll see him around sometimes. Once a fearsome Alpha male, he's a ghost now. I wonder why cheesy. Eh, BlueBreeze, sorry BlueAir, how far?

He created Globalman2018 to escape but I got him. I believe he has a third moniker now. I've been hunting for that one which is why husbandsnatcha mentioned me on this thread and my pal deepfel pointed it out too.... you have Blue in you name and you are new.

I torment and kill troublesome monikers for pleasure! Now you know me.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 3:09am On Feb 01, 2020
Lostz:
you just have to look for ways to end this fight. it is a waste of time

Neither wants to end it. As you've seen here, each time I try to kill this thing one accuses me of siding with the other.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 4:11am On Feb 01, 2020
khiaa:

At the beginning you started insulting me, calling me bytches and all sorts of names. You threaten me all for the honor of your SNATCH *code for puna* in the US.

You also brought in some of your male friends to disrespect me including Deepfeel but he was polite and wasn't disrespectful. So no, it wasn't a game for you I just brushed it off of my shoulders and decided to play the dozens.

Sighs!

I'm not dumb, you didn't need to say all this. Situations change and sometimes we need to let go of the past to have a future. This will be my last comment on this thread. Maybe you'll one day come to understand that keeping the COW in check doesn't always mean you value it above all else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 7:25am On Feb 01, 2020
Some of us came as peacemakers to mediate the bitter beef between you husbandsnatcha , amatarasha adaibuke etc who ganged up against you, though you were hardheaded and didn't want to back down we felt peace was the best thing, but you are leading this little girl on the wrong path, you are encouraging her to fight and insult her elders with your help, is that all you can teach a teenage girl, knowing pretty well she was culturally raised to respect her elders the Yoruba way ?

khiaa:

Why don't you keep quiet if you don't know what you are talking about. If you can recall I was introduced to you and bigcowhorn because of that COW doing the same thing to me as she is doing to this girl. I didn't know who that COW was and she and her crew started bullying me but soon realized they messed with the wrong one.

Bigcowhorn got involved and started bullying me and disrespecting me to protect the honor of that COW once I gave her a taste of her own medicine.

She is starting the same bullshyt with this girl that she started with me. If bigcowhorn starts to harass this girl because of that fat COW I will join Blu03 in humiliating that COW again and anyone else who decides to but in.

PS. It was bigcowhorn and your buddy the big fat COW who dragged my name into this new mess.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 7:31am On Feb 01, 2020
Maybe you and your wife can take advantage of the misunderstanding to work on your relationship , take it to the next level biko

Bigcowhorn:

I did no such thing! I was only playing with you, remember. Deepfeel is my witness. You can argue with the white man in the white house in Maryland.

I won't be caught between snatcha and you again. In fact, I don't expect her to continue with this beef once she sees this girl's age. She has a daughter this old, heading to university.

Stop defending this girl, she needs to be taught a lesson on manners and civility. She's critically lacking.

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 7:33am On Feb 01, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Yes it(khia) is afraid of meeting me cos she is ugly ,black and short !
I have it's photos I will post it this night

Post the pictures you ugly lying beast.

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 7:34am On Feb 01, 2020
If I can remember properly bigcowhorn became aggressive when you called his boss eze2000 a nigga

khiaa:

At the beginning you started insulting me, calling me bytches and all sorts of names. You threaten me all for the honor of your SNATCH *code for puna* in the US.

You also brought in some of your male friends to disrespect me including Deepfeel but he was polite and wasn't disrespectful. So no, it wasn't a game for you I just brushed it off of my shoulders and decided to play the dozens.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 7:47am On Feb 01, 2020
Deepfeel:
If I can remember properly bigcowhorn became aggressive when you called his boss eze2000 a nigga

Well, you don't remember correctly because he was already stalking me and aggressive, he got worse when he thought I offended his friend.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 8:02am On Feb 01, 2020
khiaa:

Well, you don't remember correctly because he was already stalking me and aggressive, he got worse when he thought I offended his friend.

Whatever it was , it brought you two together as friends, are you going to throw that all away for a stranger ?
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 8:07am On Feb 01, 2020
Deepfeel:
Some of us came as peacemakers to mediate the bitter beef between you husbandsnatcha , amatarasha adaibuke etc who ganged up against you, though you were hardheaded and didn't want to back down we felt peace was the best thing, but you are leading this little girl on the wrong path, you are encouraging her to fight and insult her elders with your help, is that all you can teach a teenage girl, knowing pretty well she was culturally raised to respect her elders the Yoruba way ?

It's her elder who is tormenting a child, what kind of culture is that?
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 8:09am On Feb 01, 2020
Deepfeel:

Whatever it was , it brought you two together as friends, are you going to throw that all away for a stranger ?

Who said anything about throwing anything away? Bigcowhorn isn't going anywhere.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 8:21am On Feb 01, 2020
khiaa:

Who said anything about throwing anything away? Bigcowhorn isn't going anywhere.

Is that how you will be treating him when you marry him? undecided help your female friends beat him up and then stop him from leaving the house to drink beer with his friends? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2020
khiaa:

It's her elder who is tormenting a child, what kind of culture is that?

A child has no right to insult or talk back at his or her elder, its African culture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 9:13am On Feb 01, 2020
Deepfeel:

A child has no right to insult or talk back at his or her elder, its African culture

An elder doesn't have the right to abuse and torment a child just because it's an elder, everything in African culture isn't right.

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Hotspotbro(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2020
khiaa:

An elder doesn't have the right to abuse and torment a child just because it's an elder, everything in African culture isn't right.
Whu b u?

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 9:39am On Feb 01, 2020
khiaa:

Well Everything in the worlds culture is not right, but the thing is the laws and restrictions and harshness of it, helped shaped this world and made it a challenging but interesting place to live in
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:09am On Feb 01, 2020
Blu03:
undecided I called her a re.tard before khia came along. She involved me in this when she started insulting me. I aint beefing anyone. You pointed out that she's decades older, let her act it. I dont give a damn about you, her or any group of erratic woman, okay?
A big fish that swims anyhow would get eaten by the smaller ones.
Put a leash on your woman and control her. Simple!
...because u are khia !
Tank God u know u lil ass bit@hes are small fishes , u are indeed fearless let's see how strong u are ,
Ur main monicker khia turned this into a hate game 2yrs ago awakening the beast buried in me ,
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2020
Blu03:
undecided lame.
You're even more pathetic than the lady you're trying to defend.
Like i stated earier, i ain't beefing anyone her. Throw as much nasty words as you like, i wont do the same.
Too bad i expected much from you as a guy. Your gf took to my thread calling me a bloody troll, did you correct her? No.
I'll ignore her rants. And yours also.
Next time you see a thread of mine, do well to pass it by. Advise your lady to do the same.
goodnight.
... bigcowdick u guys are blind ,can't u see the hate in her , u are mocking her but she is targeting me as if ...
Blu03 u aren't 15 ,u are 35
Blu03 u are dsame as khia
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:31am On Feb 01, 2020
khiaa:

Post the pictures you ugly lying beast.
...that's after seeing a client wait for me
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...that's after seeing a client wait for me

A client? Trick? Yeah, that sounds about right you lying who.re. Stop procrastinating, post the damn pictures and show your proof that it's me.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2020
Deepfeel:

Is that how you will be treating him when you marry him? undecided help your female friends beat him up and then stop him from leaving the house to drink beer with his friends? sad

Now you are being childish. undecided
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
khiaa:

Now you are being childish. undecided

Am just looking out for my friend bigcowhorn, a lot of African men are victims of domestic violence these days I don't want that to happen to my friend

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
khiaa:

A client? Trick? Yeah, that sounds about right you lying who.re. Stop procrastinating, post the damn pictures and show your proof that it's me.
... U will cry soon
What's that Ada calls u self ?
Shenanai
U go cry shenanai?
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
Deepfeel:

Am just looking out for my friend bigcowhorn, a lot of African men are victims of domestic violence these days I don't want that to happen to my friend

He is a grown man and can take care of himself. When he finds his soulmate I'm sure he is wise enough to choose a woman who loves and cherishes him. Don't worry about Bigcowhorn, he'll be just fine as long as he stays away from that fat COW.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... U will cry soon
What's that Ada calls u self ?
Shenanai
U go cry shenanai?
Post the damn pictures, Umfufu.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khia: 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...because u are khia !
Tank God u know u lil ass bit@hes are small fishes , u are indeed fearless let's see how strong u are ,
Ur main monicker khia turned this into a hate game 2yrs ago awakening the beast buried in me ,

The beast isn't buried within you, it's all over your ugly face
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
khiaa:

He is a grown man and can take care of himself. When he finds his soulmate I'm sure he is wise enough to choose a woman who loves and cherishes him. Don't worry about Bigcowhorn, he'll be just fine as long as he stays away from that fat COW.

When he finds his soulmate ? cry are you telling me he doesn't have a chance with you?
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Deepfeel:

When he finds his soulmate ? cry are you telling me he doesn't have a chance with you?

He said he is married to that fat COW so I'm sure he is still looking for happiness.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by AnalQueenluci: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
Deepfeel:

U one sided bitchboy *********
I saw ur insults on my person

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site / Xvideos Really Getting Out Of Hand! / Things Ladies Say When Being Banged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.