Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 (15916 Views)

Welcome Me I'm A New Member / New Member / I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

I just discovered she's just a baby!

The name starts with blu how are you sure its not that blueair guy?
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
I just took a deeper look at this girl Blu03. She's actually a baby! I'm not talking sexy, I'm talking kiddo.

Take a look at the attached image. She about 15 years old or less. It's just that she's got a phone! Lol, I feel kind of violated. I've arguing levelly with an underage girl!

Seriously, I need to quit Nairaland. Too many kids around.

@Khia @husbandsnatcha

cc: Deepfeel

I'm out of here.

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
Deepfeel:

The name starts with blu how are you sure its not that blueair guy?

This one is critically lacking in sense and manners like the girls of these days. BlueAir is more refined and manly. Although, whoever trained him deserves a full refund.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
tongue
Bigcowhorn:
I just took a deeper look at this girl Blu03. She's actually a baby! I'm not talking sexy, I'm talking kiddo.

Take a look at the attached image. She about 15 years old or less. It's just that she's got a phone! Lol, I feel kind of violated. I've arguing levelly with an underage girl!

@Khia @husbandsnatcha

I'm out of here.
you wont be missed. Thanks! You've finally learnt to 'mind your business'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Really 15yrs? Is she still a virgin?

Bigcowhorn:

@Khia @husbandsnatcha

I'm out of here.

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
[s]
Blu03:
tongue you wont be missed. Thanks! You've finally learnt to 'mind your business'
[/s]

Shut up kiddo!

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
angry
Deepfeel:

Why you concerned with my hymen? Leave my thread. Take your big mummy and little brother away!

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
undecided
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

Shut up kiddo!
mr. Ancient of days stooping low to argue with a kid.
Smh in disgust.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
Deepfeel:

Na dumb fvck ni. Them just jilt am. Read her opening comment. She say her pedophile boo go England but the guy probably relocated to Agegunle, Lagos. Just ask Afronja who get that place

1 Share

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
[s]
Blu03:
undecided mr. Ancient of days stooping low to argue with a kid.
Smh in disgust.
[/s]

Shut up baby bitch I don't do underage. Come back when you are 21!
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
tongue you wont be missed. Thanks! You've finally learnt to 'mind your business'

Young lady slow down before you hurt yourself, we are the good guys around her, you should be on our side not the other way round

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Na dumb fvck ni. Them just jilt am. Read her opening comment. She say her pedophile boo go England but the guy probably relocated to Agegunle, Lagos. Just ask Afronja who get that place

Hahaha take it easy on her , she's still in her teens probably experiencing some hormonal changes

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
undecided mr. Ancient of days stooping low to argue with a kid.
Smh in disgust.

For the records I'm not doing anything with you at all. Do I look like you pedophile boyfriend?

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
undecided
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

Shut up baby bitch I don't do underage. Come back when you are 21!
lame.
You're even more pathetic than the lady you're trying to defend.
Like i stated earier, i ain't beefing anyone her. Throw as much nasty words as you like, i wont do the same.
Too bad i expected much from you as a guy. Your gf took to my thread calling me a bloody troll, did you correct her? No.
I'll ignore her rants. And yours also.
Next time you see a thread of mine, do well to pass it by. Advise your lady to do the same.
goodnight.

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
[s]
Blu03:
undecided lame.
You're even more pathetic than the lady you're trying to defend.
Like i stated earier, i ain't beefing anyone her. Throw as much nasty words as you like, i wont do the same.
Too bad i expected much from you as a guy. Your gf took to my thread calling me a bloody troll, did you correct her? No.
I'll ignore her rants. And yours also.
Next time you see a thread of mine, do well to pass it by. Advise your lady to do the same.
goodnight.
[/s]

If i make a reply to you now you'll cry rape. I know your type. Come back when you're 21 ok?

1 Share

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
Deepfeel:

Young lady slow down before you hurt yourself, we are the good guys around her, you should be on our side not the other way round
This isn't the first time i've chatted with husbandsnatcha. I once commented on her thread and she was nice.
I didnt come her to join any crew or beef anyone. I'm here to simply catch whatever little fun i can.
She started with the name calling. I want out, simple!
Let her stop insulting me and i'll forgive and forget this whole thing. I dont even know her.

I'll ignore her rude comments. And that of the hypocritical bigcowhorn.

Goodnight too.

2 Likes

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
angry Why you concerned with my hymen? Leave my thread.
Take your big mummy and little brother away!

Am just trying to help, why are you acting like a mammal on heat ?

1 Share

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
[s]
Blu03:
This isn't the first time i've chatted with husbandsnatcha. I once commented on her thread and she was nice.
I didnt come her to join any crew or beef anyone. I'm here to simply catch whatever little fun i can.
Let her stop insulting me and i'll forgive and forget this whole thing. I dont even know her.

Goodnight too.
[/s]

Useless underage things

1 Share

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hmm I understand how you feel to a limit though, but you are a Nigerian and a Yoruba girl if am not mistaken , what does your culture say about respecting your elders? Husbandsnatcha is old enough to be your mother , oya kneel down there

Blu03:

Goodnight too.

1 Share

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Deepfeel:

Hmm I understand how you feel to a limit though, but you are a Nigerian and a Yoruba girl if am not mistaken , what does your culture say about respecting your elders? Husbandsnatcha is old enough to be your mother , oya kneel down there

Here is the part that got me. You are new here and an old member comes on to say she thinks you are lying and you are this other person. Why not just hold your grounds instead you start insulting? That's how i first figured she was young. It's how they come these days.

And there's the careless talk began.

She's not even 18 and says her boyfriend of many years broke her heart. My question is how long have you been fvcking this guy? Since you were 10?

@Blu03
Congrats! You just won the award for the underage hoe of the year!

1 Share

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
On the early sex part , I won't be surprised if she lost her virginity at 14/15 its not a new thing lol

Bigcowhorn:

Here is the part that got me. You are new here and an old member comes on to say she thinks you are lying and you are this other person. Why not just hold your grounds instead you start insulting? That's how i first figured she was young. It's how they come these days.

And there the careless talk began.

She's not even 18 and comes on here to say her boyfriend of many years broke her heart and is moving to away. My question is how long have you been fvcking this guy? Since you were 10?

@Blu03
Congrats! You just won the award for the underage hoe of the year!
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
Deepfeel:
On the early sex part , I won't be surprised if she lost her virginity at 14/15 its not a new thing lol

She's 15 now and she's been fvcking for years. Abi you no dey read? Her pedophile boyfriend just dumped her young ass, which is why she is here look for another pedophile.

Ever heard the expression that the only virgins left in the world are the ones in the delivery room?. This one lost her virginity just outside the door. Didn't take long at all.

1 Share

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
Chia tell me something

Bigcowhorn:

She's 15 now and she's been fvcking for years. Abi you no dey read? Her pedophile boyfriend just dumped her young ass, which is why she is here look for another pedophile.

Ever heard the expression that the only virgins left in the world are the ones in the soldiery room?. This one lost her virginity just outside the door. Didn't take long at all.

1 Share

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
Deepfeel:
My friend take heart, I don't blame the little girl whoever she is, I blame your wife khiaa, she picked a total stranger over you, as long as nairaland is concerned the stranger could be anyone could be an enemy pretending to be new here, I feel sorry for you man, hopefully miss khiaa supper lady might realize she's protecting her one time enemy that's pretending to be all new

Why don't you keep quiet if you don't know what you are talking about. If you can recall I was introduced to you and bigcowhorn because of that COW doing the same thing to me as she is doing to this girl. I didn't know who that COW was and she and her crew started bullying me but soon realized they messed with the wrong one.

Bigcowhorn got involved and started bullying me and disrespecting me to protect the honor of that COW once I gave her a taste of her own medicine.

She is starting the same bullshyt with this girl that she started with me. If bigcowhorn starts to harass this girl because of that fat COW I will join Blu03 in humiliating that COW again and anyone else who decides to but in.

PS. It was bigcowhorn and your buddy the big fat COW who dragged my name into this new mess.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
smiley
khiaa:

Why don't you keep quiet if you don't know what you are talking about. If you can recall I was introduced to you and bigcowhorn because of that COW doing the same thing to me as she is doing to this girl. I didn't know who that COW was and she and her crew started bullying me but soon realized they messed with the wrong one.

Bigcowhorn got involved and started bullying me and disrespecting me to protect the honor of that COW once I gave her a taste of her own medicine.

She is starting the same bullshyt with this girl that she started with me. If bigcowhorn starts to harass this girl because of that fat COW I will join Blu03 in humiliating that COW again and anyone else who decides to but in.

PS. It was bigcowhorn and your buddy the big fat COW who dragged my name into this mess.
thanks for being so nice. Atleast you understand.
Dont bother about. I'm just going to ignore them and share their post till they tire grin
No need ruining you guys friendship.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
khiaa:

I did no such thing! I was only playing with you, remember. Deepfeel is my witness. You can argue with the white man in the white house in Maryland.

She is starting the same bullshyt with this girl that she started with me. If bigcowhorn starts to harass this girl because of that fat COW I will join Blu3 in humiliating that COW again and anyone else who decides to but in.

I won't be caught between snatcha and you again. In fact, I don't expect her to continue with this beef once she sees this girl's age. She has a daughter this old, heading to university.

Stop defending this girl, she needs to be taught a lesson on manners and civility. She's critically lacking.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
[s]
Blu03:
smiley thanks for being so nice. Atleast you understand.
Dont bother about. I'm just going to ignore them and share their post till they tire grin
[/s]

Shut up baby bitch!!!

1 Share

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
smiley thanks for being so nice. Atleast you understand.

Till they tire?

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Khiaa come enlighten you friend a bit if you please.

1 Share

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...please teach me how to like someone who lied against u to the mods ,so that they will ban you for 7months

That's not once but thrice! Teach me cos , I have tried to tell myself here is faceless ,so no nid fighting it ( that aneemal khi..a) , pls teach me cos all these mature words aren't working I hate it(khiaa) in nairaland ,n I know we will meet n I will remove her premolars n molars bit by bit

This is why I cant stand the sight of your name, you are a
dirty filthy liar. Telling people that I got you banned for 7months, somebody I didn't know existed all because in your warped mind you thought I was one of your many past enemies. What you did with all of your lies is created a new enemy who is here to stay. You had to be a pain in the ass to many members for the mods to ban you for 7 months.

You never had any mature words only lies and more lies. I will forever be your enemy and an enemy of yours is a friend of mine so if you continue to harass Blu03 I will come at you every chance I get. You have a choice to make, either you go and sit your fat ass down somewhere and leave people in peace or the battle has begun.

P.S. At this point it's not about Blu03 anymore it's YOU and ME so you can leave her out of it. You dragged my name into this now I will give you the attention that you desire. As you know from the past, if you choose to continue this I can be like a pit bull and will not back off because humiliating you is entertainment for me.

You make the choice.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
khiaa:

This is why I cant stand the sight if your name, you are a
dirty filthy liar. Telling people that I got you banned for 7months, somebody I didn't know existed all because in your warped mind you though I was one of your many past enemies. What you did with all of your lies is created a new enemy who is here to stay.

You never had any mature words only lies and more lies. I will forever be your enemy and an enemy of yours is a friend of mine so if you continue to harass Blu03 I will come at you every chance I get. You have a choice to make, either you go and sit your fat ass down somewhere and leave people in peace or the battle has begun.

P.S. At thus point it's not about Blu03 anymore it's YOU and ME so you can leave her out of it. You dragged my name into this now I will give you the attention that you desire. As you know from the past, if you choose to continue this I can be like a put bull and will not back off because humiliating you is entertainment for me.

You make the choice.

Babe, you dropped the mike earlier this Afternoon *(West African time) (8 a.m Los Angles time).

Can you tell me why your voice is still blasting out of a loud speaker?
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

I did no such thing! I was only playing with you, remember. Deepfeel is my witness. You can argue with the white man in the white house in Maryland.

I won't be caught between snatcha and you again. In fact, I don't expect her to continue with this beef once she sees this girl's age. She has a daughter this old, heading to university.

Stop defending this girl, she needs to be taught a lesson on manners and civility. She's critically lacking.

At the beginning you started insulting me, calling me bytches and all sorts of names. You threaten me all for the honor of your SNATCH *code for puna* in the US.

You also brought in some of your male friends to disrespect me including Deepfeel but he was polite and wasn't disrespectful. So no, it wasn't a game for you I just brushed it off of my shoulders and decided to play the dozens.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Babe, you dropped the mike earlier this Afternoon *(West African time) (8 a.m Los Angles time).

Can you tell me why your voice is still blasting out of a loud speaker?

Your bytch ass COW keeps bringing my name up, if calling out your who.re offends you I suggest you control the bulldagger and tell her to stop mentioning me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? / Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: / Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.