Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,572 members, 7,861,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 (15823 Views)

Welcome Me I'm A New Member / New Member / I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2020
wink
khia:

When you report her and she is banned all of her lesbian crew will come out of the woodwork to harass you, when this happens pleeeeease let me know.
i promise.

3 Likes

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khia: 9:18am On Jan 31, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...how I wish u say this to my face , I can give all to see u say it to my face!
Then I will scrub ur skull on a tar , knock out ur teeth to the last molar , I will so bea..t u that u will beg me to k..ill u .... But no I won't even if u die I will wake u up again to do dsame again spits

If I told you the truth about yourself , that you are the scum of the earth, you are a sorry excuse for a human being, and to go back to Hell where you belong, to your face, the only thing your re.tarded ass would do is hold your head down and walk away in tears. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khia: 9:20am On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
wink i promise.

I'm ready. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by zexy2030(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...u do not disappoint , see how u blow ur cover madam new

U already knew how to write smart to avoid mods , what's takes genuine ones months to do
My uncaught PH babe take it easy on this babe.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khia: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

You are new here and one of the first things you do is start insulting people. The woman you picked on however, is way older than you are. We are talking decades, seeing as you are so young. Granted you did not know that before but you do now so be cordial. If she disagrees with you state your point and move on.

I don't want to find you insulting her again (an advice). And please do not quote me (a warning).

You aren't warning anyone, if you think your COW can go around insulting people because she is ancient and nobody is going to retaliate you better think again. undecided

If you attack Blu3 for retaliation of that COW I will back her against you. This is between 2 women and a COW, just stay out of it.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 10:59am On Jan 31, 2020
khia:

You aren't warning anyone, if you think your COW can go around insulting people because she is ancient and nobody is going to retaliate you better think again. undecided

If you attack Blu3 for retaliation of that COW I will back her against you. This is between 2 women and a COW, just stay out of it.

Why am I not invited in stuff like this undecided, some scores needs to be settled, let's know who is who in this circle of nairaland friends and enemies wink

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2020
Keketu:
fine woman cool
...Tanks sweet
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2020
zexy2030:

My uncaught PH babe take it easy on this babe.
...can't u see it that blu03 is khia my nairaland enemy ?
She was cool on guys who insulted her only to sprang to action by seeing my monikker ,

That word retard was her only insult even when she sleeps ,she murmurs retard in her dreams when she sees me cutting her guts out

Trolls are the problems of nairaland
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2020
khia:

Don't mind the stu.pid COW, it has a problem with every woman who doesn't hate men like it does and it's lesbian crew. Sorry that she is harassing you but you have to put it and it's gang in their places or they will think they can walk all over you.

Also, be ready for the lies and assassination of your character they will try to do to you on NL. If you want help to tear those lesbians/Menhaters down, just mention my name, I will be overjoyed to help.

Welcome to Nairaland. smiley
...what effontry ?
So all the trashings u received from me n my daughters aren't enough for u , don't worry I no ur type n I will register her here ,....that's my young daughter ofubara ,Wait for her !

Y don't u deactivate so my hate on u can vanish!

U can talk to urself blu03 ,

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
wink i promise.
...I promise hoh?

Then start digging ur gra...ve then cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin hahahahaahahahaha sorry for u n ur other monikker ,khia I know u registered this Kimberious monikker to fight ladies forever

2 Likes

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khia: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...I promise hoh?

grin grin grin hahahahaahahahaha sorry for u n ur other monikker ,khia I know u registered this Kimberious monikker to fight ladies forever

You are dumb as hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khia: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...what effontry ?
So all the trashings u received from me n my daughters aren't enough for u , don't worry I no ur type n I will register her here ,....that's my young daughter ofubara ,Wait for her !

Y don't u deactivate so my hate on u can vanish!

U can talk to urself blu03 ,

I welcome any re.tarded daughter of yours. Moi, deactivate to give you peace of mind? That is an incentive for me to stay a member and torture you until you drop dead from stupidity.

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khia: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...I promise hoh?

This is why I have always called you a re.tard. When have you EVER known me to hide behind another moniker in order to insult your foolish ass, where is the fun in that for me?
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
khia:

This is why I have always called you a re.tard. When have you EVER known me to hide behind another moniker in order to insult your foolish ass, where is the fun in that for me?
...u want to up ur game out of malicious hate ,

KHia shame on u
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khia: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...u want to up ur game out of malicious hate ,

KHia shame on u

You are an idiot, therefore you think like an idiot and should be treated like an idiot. Going incognito isn't going to up my game, where is the fun in that?

I enjoy dragging you through the mud, I enjoy exposing your retardation and I want you to know 100% that it is the Sexy, Beautiful, Intelligent Khia/Khiaa who is bringing you down for the low life that you are.

*Drops Mike*

2 Likes

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by zexy2030(m): 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...can't u see it that blu03 is khia my nairaland enemy ?
She was cool on guys who insulted her only to sprang to action by seeing my monikker ,

That word ret.ard was her only insult even when she sleeps ,she murmurs retard in her dreams when she sees me cutting her guts out

Trolls are the problems of nairaland
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by emeijeh(m): 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
smiley nah. This is a faceless forum, i intend to take full advantage of that.
Your tone sounds like BlackIvy's and RedCreme's
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
tongue
emeijeh:

Your tone sounds like BlackIvy's and RedCreme's
Ironic. I initally wanted to register as BlueLemon03.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by emeijeh(m): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
tongue Ironic. I initally wanted to register as BlueLemon03.
Tone Sounds so similar to be disputed
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...that person isn't new that's wat am saying , new guys don't just create thread that's all am saying ,even if u do it won't be in perfection like that u know?

Another indication , the animal was so cool with people acting cool to numerous guys who threw insults to it , only to sprang to action to curse me just mere sight of me ,and u say it isn't khia or blueair aneemal

Mama V calm down, babe. Leave these small girls and their wahala alone for heaven's sake. E be like say over fine dey worry you.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
a warning? Your older lady jumped on my thread calling me a bloody troll because it didnt take me a month to create a thread. For christsake! I didnt came here to beef anyone or join any 'pepper dem' gang. Tell her to back off.
If she has a problem with the said kiah or whatever, let her take all this to her.
I hate erratic women. I only commented once on her 'ladies forever' thread if it was some sort of cult. She replied nicely and i let the matter be cause i got her message.
Next thing i know, she's harassing me cause i'm cool with others.

Yeah, you are definitely new here else you wouldn't quote me without thinking well. The consequence can be huge, I am sure khia warn me off you. She knows me quite well.

Listen, do me a favor and I'll return it in future on this forum, trust me, you'll need my help one day soon when real trouble finds you. Don'trespond to my 'older lady' as you call her. I wanna kill this thing between the two of them. It can go on for days and lead to lengthy bans. It has happened before. I don't want that again.

Thank you so much in advance.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
emeijeh:

Tone Sounds so similar to be disputed

Young blackivy is one of my fans on this forum. This is not her.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
khia:

Shut up, sweet heart!
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
Deepfeel:

Why am I not invited in stuff like this undecided, some scores needs to be settled, let's know who is who in this circle of nairaland friends and enemies wink

Deepfeel go hug transformer. Stay put until NEPA bring light.

Usless olodo

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
khia:

You are an idiot, therefore you think like an idiot and should be treated like an idiot. Going incognito isn't going to up my game, where is the fun in that?

I enjoy dragging you through the mud, I enjoy exposing your retardation and I want you to know 100% that it is the Sexy, Beautiful, Intelligent Khia/Khiaa who is bringing you down for the low life that you are.

*Drops Mike*

Babe, don't pick that mike up again there's a deadly virus on it.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Deepfeel(m): 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Deepfeel go hug transformer. Stay put until NEPA bring light.

Usless olodo

Don't let my grandma turn your intestine upside down, oya apologize now

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Babe, don't pick that mike up again there's a deadly virus on it.
Still trying to protect your COW?
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Mama V calm down, babe. Leave these small girls and their wahala alone for heaven's sake. E be like say over fine dey worry you.
... Hehehe ! Some of them are 35 ,but don't have sense
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by khiaa(f): 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Shut up, sweet heart!

Just try and make me. tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
undecided
Bigcowhorn:

Yeah, you are definitely new here else you wouldn't quote me without thinking well. The consequence can be huge, I am sure khia warn me off you. She knows me quite well.

Listen, do me a favor and I'll return it in future on this forum, trust me, you'll need my help one day soon when real trouble finds you. Don'trespond to my 'older lady' as you call her. I wanna kill this thing between the two of them. It can go on for days and lead to lengthy bans. It has happened before. I don't want that again.

Thank you so much in advance.

Then get a chain and keep her under control.
I'll ignore her rants. But if she crosses the line again, i'll put the hag where she belongs.
You also. You got two heads? I got ten.
Stay on your lane.

1 Like

Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
khiaa:

Still trying to protect your COW?

Both of you. However, you are more difficult to control and your words are sharper. You are like a knife that can slice though hardwood. Compared to you, she's rather harmless.
Re: A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 by Bigcowhorn: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
Deepfeel:

Don't let my grandma turn your intestine upside down, oya apologize now

Lol, hahahaha.

Na wa for your linage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? / Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them / Magun(thunderbolt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.