Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice (3389 Views)

My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) / Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked / What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife’s Sister Like This In [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by keyne(f): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2010
rolling my eyes!shattap man!cheap publicity angry ,ehm,u can also sleep with the father and brother too since yhu r "the man"
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2010
keyne:

rolling my eyes!shattap man!cheap publicity angry ,ehm,u can also sleep with the father and brother too since yhu r "the man"

Can you tell your dad to shut up? Silly girl.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by SALady(f): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2010
WOW! @poster congratulations grin grin

But I dont understand though, why wont you take on @keyne's advise? and please send us the pictures once you've tapped in there too.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2010
SA Lady:

WOW! @poster congratulations grin grin

But I dont understand though, why wont you take on @keyne's advise? and please send us the pictures once you've tapped in there too.

Sorry, I don't do guys.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by ShyOne(f): 2:37am On Dec 14, 2010
I don't know what to say to you

You are a breed that has never crossed my path before

Do you hear yourself?
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 5:14am On Dec 14, 2010
Shy-One:

Do you hear yourself?

Let a sheltered life have you? No problem, we can fix that.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by SALady(f): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2010
Shy-One:

[b]Do you hear yourself?[/b]

@emboldment, between you and I, I really dont think so but we both should understand, and from here on this is what we both need to do  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by HunkA(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2010
@Poster,

Welldone oh! U do well!

U just display ur stupidity in a very vast way!

If na me be u, i go just run delete this thread sharp sharp b4 u go b d goat of d yr,

Chai sorry u hear!!
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 12:07am On Dec 15, 2010
Hunk A:

@Poster,

Welldone oh! U do well!

U just display your stupidity in a very vast way!

If na me be u, i go just run delete this thread sharp sharp b4 u go b d goat of d yr,

Chai sorry u hear!!

If you had nothing constructive to say, why post?
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by HunkA(m): 7:06am On Dec 15, 2010
Lmao, D v Q u should ask urself4d rest of ur life
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by ifyegede(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2010
U r 1 of those nitwits who consider bleeping women an achievement worthy of celebration. N who d phuck do u tink u r dat nobody shd get u angry? So many low-lives r on d loose these days.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Girls N Women / Crazy Things Girls Do!! / Help!! Am Addicted To Looking At Female Nairalanders Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.