Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice (3379 Views)

My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) / Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked / What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife’s Sister Like This In [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 6:00am On Dec 10, 2010
Let me start from the beginning, I used to have a secretary at a company I used to work for, she is from a village not far from mine. Anyway after a while we became "close" if you understand what I mean.
She took me to party hosted by a guy from her village, at the party I met the younger sister of the host, honestly I had not seen a booty that size on a young girl for a while. To cut the story short, I had a very satisfying relationship with the sister.

Once when I went to the area, I ran into the mother of the young girl and she needed some help, we talked and became "close". To me it was a trip to bleep both a mother and her daughter. 2 years ago the guy who hosted the party married my former secretary. They now have a child. I was invited to small get together at the house. For some reason the guy was very rude to me and we got into an argument. I very nearly told the fool that I had slept with his wife, sister and mother and he should show me some respect.

I am still upset, I want some advice, should I tell him? I have pictures (which I kept as souvenirs) of all three (his wife, his sister and his mother) unclothed as proof that I "did" them.

I know that this may cause trouble in their family but it is his fault isn't it?
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by strangerf: 6:10am On Dec 10, 2010
Post the pictures here first before I advise you
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2010
strangerf:

Post the pictures here first before I advise you

Sorry, the pics are part of my very private collection.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Dyt(f): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2010
Can u imagine ur silly self
*mimickin him*
i v d pix,can i show him bla bla bla bla
incufficient mumusponcious annoyin nottin bt a reckless unwanted goat
idad
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by racheal84(f): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2010
you did all that in the past. . .so why should it even matter now? IMO its just immature to show him or even bring it up.

YOu want him to show you respect because you slept with all three? Why does that deserve respect? Its frankly quite gross and doesnt make you any better then him. whats the point your tryin to make to him? That you sleep around?

BY the way. . .just curious. . how does having a naked pic of a woman or man prove you "did" them?
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by strangerf: 7:51am On Dec 10, 2010
racheal84:

you did all that in the past. . .so why should it even matter now? IMO its just immature to show him or even bring it up.

YOu want him to show you respect because you slept with all three? Why does that deserve respect? Its frankly quite gross and doesnt make you any better then him. whats the point your tryin to make to him? That you sleep around?

BY the way. . .just curious. . how does having a unclothed pic of a woman or man prove you "did" them?

How else would he have gotten those pics?
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Akinagirl(f): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2010
Dont mind this johndoe man, hes ignorant. I could have sworn in some other post he said he was married. So I dont know WTF hes on about.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by karjard(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2010
johndoe200:

Let me start from the beginning, I used to have a secretary at a company I used to work for, she is from a village not far from mine. Anyway after a while we became "close" if you understand what I mean.
She took me to party hosted by a guy from her village, at the party I met the younger sister of the host, honestly I had not seen a booty that size on a young girl for a while. To cut the story short, I had a very satisfying relationship with the sister.

Once when I went to the area, I ran into the mother of the young girl and she needed some help, we talked and became "close". To me it was a trip to bleep both a mother and her daughter. 2 years ago the guy who hosted the party married my former secretary. They now have a child. I was invited to small get together at the house. For some reason the guy was very rude to me and we got into an argument. I very nearly told the fool that I had slept with his wife, sister and mother and he should show me some respect.

I am still upset, I want some advice, should I tell him? I have pictures (which I kept as souvenirs) of all three (his wife, his sister and his mother) unclothed as proof that I "did" them.

I know that this may cause trouble in their family but it is his fault isn't it?

if you want to break up a home then you can go ahead with what you have in mind.but mind you what goes around comes around
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by iice(f): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2010
Well gotta give it to the men. . .they can produce some really moronic clones. (Please don't start on women with me, because i'm even harsher on the females).
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by freecocoa(f): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2010
My own is that i don't even understand the story sef.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2010
iice:

Well gotta give it to the men. . .they can produce some really moronic clones. (Please don't start on women with me, because i'm even harsher on the females).

Not fair is it, he insulted me  angry
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Omolola1(f): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2010
No wonder. . . it xplains ur username
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2010
Dyt:

Can u imagine your silly self
*mimickin him*
i v d pix,can i show him bla bla bla bla
incufficient mumusponcious annoyin nottin bt a reckless unwanted goat
idad

Wetin I do you now?

Akinagirl:

Dont mind this johndoe man, hes ignorant. I could have sworn in some other post he said he was married. So I dont know WTF hes on about.

Akina baby I am far from ignorant.

freecocoa:

My own is that i don't even understand the story sef.

What can I say, no toto-itis de worry you. To cut a long story short, a guy whose wife, sister and mother I have f. u. c. k. e. d. was very rude to me. I take that as an insult. He should show me some respect.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by freecocoa(f): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2010
johndoe200:

Wetin I do you now?

Akina baby I am far from ignorant.

What can I say, no toto-itis de worry you. To cut a long story short, a guy whose wife, sister and mother I have f. u. c. k. e. d. was very rude to me. I take that as an insult. He should show me some respect.
if dat thing wey u write about toto na curse,make thunder fire your mouth,whats my bizness if you fukced everyone in his village?why won't he be rude to you,take a deep look into your life,does someone wiv a lifestyle like yours deserve any respect?mtcheeew.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Odunnu: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2010
Some characters!
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Odunnu: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2010
Now I remember reading a thread of yours in the family section where you said you needed advice on how to keep a married woman constantly drunk so you kud keep fucking her.
You are a . . . .dont even know the right word to use in defining your level of depravity.
I ask again,have you considered the fact that you could go to show the pictures and your friend would slot in videos showing you grandma,mother,aunty,sister and daughter being ravaged by him. Life is a merry go round
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Omolola1(f): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2010
easy gurl
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2010
@poster
unless the argument was about you being "friendly" with wifey sister or mother then you have absolutely no reason to let him know about your escapade.
can you imagine how silly and childish you will sound?!

just ask him not to be rude to you and basta or leave (its not like he is your friend anyway).
telling him that you had se.x with his wife, sister and mother, is the kind of stuff that can get you killed!
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2010
Odunnu:

Now I remember reading a thread of yours in the family section where you said you needed advice on how to keep a married woman constantly drunk so you kud keep bleeping her.
You are a . . . .dont even know the right word to use in defining your level of depravity.
I ask again,have you considered the fact that you could go to show the pictures and your friend would slot in videos showing you grandma,mother,aunty,sister and daughter being ravaged by him. Life is a merry go round

Wow, I am not depraved. You sound really pissed, different strokes for different folks ok?
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
unless the argument was about you being "friendly" with wifey sister or mother then you have absolutely no reason to let him know about your escapade.
can you imagine how silly and childish you will sound?!

just ask him not to be rude to you and basta or leave (its not like he is your friend anyway).
telling him that you had se.x with his wife, sister and mother, is the kind of stuff that can get you killed!

Sounds good.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Faith3luv(f): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2010
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Faith3luv(f): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2010
Faith3luv:

[color=#990000][/color]

Look at your picture and tell me who is insane.

Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by angeltebo(f): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2010
shocked shocked shocked i don't know what to call you, i am still looking for a words which can describe how crazy you are. may GOD FORGIVE YOU. are you a Nigerian? yes you Bleep them so what? yes you can break the family apart but let me assure you. he who laugh last, laugh the best. are you jealous of them? see one day you will be married to someone you love dearly maybe with kids involved and here they show up, you Bleep us, wife, sister and mother. do you think your wife will wait for that shit? she will be afraid of you around every female in her family. who knows maybe you have bleeped your mother already as you don't have respect, pride and shame as a man. may GOD have mercy on you. take care
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by kokoye(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2010
@ poster.

You are keeping naked pictures of ladies as souveniers . .and now you want to spite someone with it. . . how would you feel is your own mother or sisters were treated like that?

You know he could kill you! . . and you'll be too dead to come back here and tell us how it went

just juvenile.

Grow up.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Cutier(f): 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2010
@poster, just dont know what to say to your irresponsible act, you better grow nd do something meaningful with your life.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2010
angeltebo:

shocked shocked shocked i don't know what to call you, i am still looking for a words which can describe how crazy you are. may GOD FORGIVE YOU. are you a Nigerian? yes you bleep them so what? yes you can break the family apart but let me assure you. he who laugh last, laugh the best. are you jealous of them? see one day you will be married to someone you love dearly maybe with kids involved and here they show up, you bleep us, wife, sister and mother. do you think your wife will wait for that poo? she will be afraid of you around every female in her family. who knows maybe you have bleeped your mother already as you don't have respect, pride and shame as a man. may GOD have mercy on you. take care

kokoye:

@ poster.

You are keeping unclothed pictures of ladies as souveniers . .and now you want to spite someone with it. . . how would you feel is your own mother or sisters were treated like that?

You know he could kill you! . . and you'll be too dead to come back here and tell us how it went

just juvenile.

Grow up.

Cutier:

@poster, just dont know what to say to your irresponsible act, you better grow nd do something meaningful with your life.

So I should just forget the insult?
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by kokoye(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^^^

Yes. and be matured about it too.

Ignore the insults - sebi you've shagged all his family members grin
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Dsense(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2010
I don't know when all these are going to stop . . . . .What kind of thread is this? angry
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by lovemoi2(f): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2010
Poster, u should hide urself in SHAME COS YOU ARE A Complete COWARD!!!

Ask your WORTHLESS SELF IS SHOWING THE NAKED PICS WILL MAKE YOU REAL MAN!!!?
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by emmatok(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2010
@ Poster

I can see that you are one of those SMALL BOYS that counts bleeping women as an achievement.

Mr Mumu, i dare!!! to release your so call wiki leak sexual act with those women. And let's see who will suffer.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by racheal84(f): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2010
strangerf:

How else would he have gotten those pics?

TO get a naked pic does not mean you had s.ex with someone. Plenty of people send pics back and forth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

nnn / My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? / Do All Guys Do This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.