Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice (3388 Views)

My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) / Can You Love Me Like My Mother? - I Asked / What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife’s Sister Like This In [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by strangerf: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^^I am talking with the Nigerian context in mind

I understand in America it is different; I have unclothed pics of some of my classmates and we never had sex.

But in Nigeria, sad to say, that is the only way. It is a highly conservative country.

Anyway, wanna meet in NJ tomorrow?
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Esanbabe1: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2010
johndoe200:

What can I say, no toto-itis de worry you. To cut a long story short, a guy whose wife, sister and mother I have f. u. c. k. e. d. was very rude to me. I take that as an insult. He should show me some respect.

You are really a child. I can see that maturity passed u buy. U better borrow some quick. Complete slowpoke angry
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2010
"When the great lord passes, the wise peasant bows deeply and silently farts" -- Ethiopian Proverb (48 Laws of Power).

Never call a man a fool to his face. The short-lived, petty satisfaction you will derive from hurting his ego would pale in significance to the disastrous consequence(s) that could befall you.

Some people will make you disappear from the face of the earth for less insults to their vanity.

You could revel in the knowledge of 'what is up'. . .in the recess of your mind. Fart silently man. Don't be a fool.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 4:00am On Dec 11, 2010
Richfella:

"When the great lord passes, the wise peasant bows deeply and silently farts" -- Ethiopian Proverb (48 Laws of Power).

Never call a man a fool to his face. The short-lived, petty satisfaction you will derive from hurting his ego would pale in significance to the disastrous consequence(s) that could befall you.

Some people will make you disappear from the face of the earth for less insults to their vanity.

You could revel in the knowledge of 'what is up'. . .in the recess of your mind. Fart silently man. Don't be a fool.

True, however some of us are the ones who are feared. Anyway thanks for the advice.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 4:02am On Dec 11, 2010
racheal84:

TO get a unclothed pic does not mean you had s.ex with someone. Plenty of people send pics back and forth.

Not over here in Nigeria.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by racheal84(f): 6:24am On Dec 11, 2010
strangerf:

^^^I am talking with the Nigerian context in mind

I understand in America it is different; I have unclothed pics of some of my classmates and we never had sex.

But in Nigeria, sad to say, that is the only way. It is a highly conservative country.

Anyway, wanna meet in NJ tomorrow?

Okies got what you meant.

Uh. . .how many user names you have? If your the same person? Wasent it just Stranger?
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by strangerf: 7:06am On Dec 11, 2010
I ve got 10 usernames

They keep banning me anytime I profess my love for the great 'white chic'

Should I sue NL for racism?
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2010
strangerf:

I ve got 10 usernames

This may be interesting to see.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by racheal84(f): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2010
strangerf:

I ve got 10 usernames

johndoe200:

This may be interesting to see.

I totally agree. Bring it on grin
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Mygoldie(f): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2010
smh embarassed embarassed
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by borie4u(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2010
Pls tell me u also slept wit the grandma to make him show u respect.johndoe sorry to say that if u are not a fool then stop actin like one.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by ukcatlover(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2010
your bleeped up big time. :p. you never still bleeped her grandmother? weti u dey wait for na? remember weti u do person, person go do you oh na only time it go take
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by ukcatlover(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2010
your bleeped up big time. :p. you never still bleeped her grandmother? weti u dey wait for na? remember weti u do person, person go do you oh na only time it go take
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 5:39am On Dec 12, 2010
A big thank you to those who gave sincere advice.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Akinagirl(f): 6:00am On Dec 12, 2010
@ Johndoe. Ok you can be far from ignorant but what you are doing is not very smart my dear.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Akinagirl(f): 6:11am On Dec 12, 2010
What advice do you need? Go ahead insult the man, drag his ego to the dust, tell him you bleeped his family. I am sure that the next thing you see is yourself staring at the ceiling of a coffin.

Wake up bro, you dont know this man, dont you know that people kill for less than that?
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2010
Akinagirl:

@ Johndoe. Ok you can be far from ignorant but what you are doing is not very smart my dear.

Akinagirl:

What advice do you need? Go ahead insult the man, drag his ego to the dust, tell him you bleeped his family. I am sure that the next thing you see is yourself staring at the ceiling of a coffin.

Wake up bro, you dont know this man, dont you know that people kill for less than that?

Ok, thanks for the input.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by jmaine: 3:13am On Dec 13, 2010
All this wan where una dey yarn na story . . . Johndoe . . post the pics make we confirm whether the pics fit make make the guy believe you or not. . you know you can always do with an extra eye cheesy

meanwhile you no tell us the kind insult wey the guy insult you wey dey make you para like this . . . abi the bobo tell you say him don bleep your sister and your babe wey wan make you wan revenge like this so.

Johndoe. . . What did the guy say to you that you felt was unforgivable. . . You don't need to act so brash bro. . let bygones be and move ahead with your life. . . afterall there are more ladies for you to nail out there cheesy. . .
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by ragdollz: 3:24am On Dec 13, 2010
Huuummmmn. This is another "joe"seph the dreamer tongue tongue tongue.

***Topic added to my fat file of NL fantasy threads tongue tongue tongue*****
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 13, 2010
Do whatever you want to do I seriously do not care.

NEXT TIME TRY TO LIE BETTER PLEASE! angry wife sister and mother indeed. (by any chance if this story happen to be true then you're a man LovePeddler I clap for you)
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 4:36am On Dec 13, 2010
rokiatu:

Do whatever you want to do I seriously do not care.

NEXT TIME TRY TO LIE BETTER PLEASE! angry wife sister and mother indeed. (by any chance if this story happen to be true then you're a man LovePeddler I clap for you)

Believe what you like, who gives a rats azz? What is a man LovePeddler?
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by strangerf: 4:39am On Dec 13, 2010
johndoe200:

Believe what you like, who gives a rats azz? What is a man LovePeddler?

Hey Johnthomas,

Stay away from Rokiatu before I despoil your ar-se!
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 4:54am On Dec 13, 2010
strangerf:

Hey Johnthomas,

Stay away from Rokiatu before I despoil your ar-se!

Hmmmm. Is there a love interest here? stangerf and Rokiatu?

Where or not there is, she should answer the question. Also try and put a muzzle on her ok?
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Druss(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2010
Yes you are a big dude. You fvcked all three of dem bishes. You are the man!!

No son, you are an idiot of the highest order. How dare you commit such wickedness and come and make yourself proud. You are a sexually depraved animal with no sense of emotional control. WDF are you - a freaking kid?? Read your crime down then read your punishment. Instead of you to go on your knees and beg your Creater for forgiveness - you are instead standing in your pride saying you will tear the man down,

Lev 18:17

Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. Do not have sexual relations with either her son's daughter or her daughter's
daughter; they are her close relatives. That is wickedness.

Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. And do not take her granddaughter, whether her son's daughter or her daughter's daughter, and have sexual relations with her. They are close relatives, and this would be a wicked act.

Never have sexual intercourse with a woman and her daughter or a woman and her granddaughter. They are related. Doing this is perverted.

That is three different translations.

Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled. 25Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants. 26But you must keep my decrees and my laws. The native-born and the aliens living among you must not do any of these detestable things, 27for all these things were done by the people who lived in the land before you, and the land became defiled. 28And if you defile the land, it will vomit you out as it vomited out the nations that were before you.

29“‘Everyone who does any of these detestable things—such persons must be cut off from their people. 30Keep my requirements and do not follow any of the detestable customs that were practiced before you came and do not defile yourselves with them. I am the Lord your God.’”
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by mamaken: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2010
some people r trapped between fantasy and reality. . . . undecided
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2010
Druss:

Yes you are a big dude. You fvcked all three of dem bishes. You are the man!!

No son, you are an of the highest order. How dare you commit such wickedness and come and make yourself proud. You are a sexually depraved animal with no sense of emotional control. WDF are you - a freaking kid?? Read your crime down then read your punishment. Instead of you to go on your knees and beg your Creater for forgiveness - you are instead standing in your pride saying you will tear the man down,

That is three different translations.

Haven't heard it called wickedness in ages. Are you a "born again"?

No sense of emotional control? I don't think so. It always amuses me when I see Nigerians trying to tell others how to live their lives. Shouldn't your first question have been - do you believe what I believe?
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2010
mamaken:

some people r trapped between fantasy and reality. . . . undecided

Nice to see you here, however their is no fantasy here. Some of us have led very interesting lives. What's the big deal here?
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by mamaken: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2010
interesting u say ?. . .  undecided
ok, guess i'm the traditional kind of person. . . .

( have u checked out if the grandmother is still alive? she may like to take a ride on ur abdala too )

happy to see u, hope u had a pleasant weekend. . .
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by Druss(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2010
Haven't heard it called wickedness in ages. Are you a "born again"?

I am a Christian and a human. And your actions are wicked. There is no religion or following in the world that considers what you have done as good. If you know of one, it is best you go follow them and become a priest in it.

Telling you what to do - you wish. You are an adult and you alone are responsible for your actions. Yes you do lack emotional control - your posts reek of it. From wanting to expose the fact that you did the female members of a guy's family to some of your other silly posts. As someone said you post like a kid.

As for your quirk about Nigerians telling people what to do - once again points out that you are a kid and relatively inexperienced in the world. It is not only in Nigeria that young'uns like yourself are told what to do or the best paths in life - it is everywhere. However there is a nice saying somewhere about how someone on the road to destruction has a hardened heart. I will remember you in my prayers weda you like it or not and the the women that were involved in this act of great wickedness.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2010
Druss:

I am a Christian and a human. And your actions are wicked. There is no religion or following in the world that considers what you have done as good. If you know of one, it is best you go follow them and become a priest in it.

Telling you what to do - you wish. You are an adult and you alone are responsible for your actions. Yes you do lack emotional control - your posts reek of it. From wanting to expose the fact that you did the female members of a guy's family to some of your other silly posts. As someone said you post like a kid.

As for your quirk about Nigerians telling people what to do - once again points out that you are a kid and relatively inexperienced in the world. It is not only in Nigeria that[b] young'uns[/b] like yourself are told what to do or the best paths in life - it is everywhere. However there is a nice saying somewhere about how someone on the road to destruction has a hardened heart. I will remember you in my prayers weda you like it or not and the the women that were involved in this act of great wickedness.

My dear brother, by whatever method you judge age and experience, I am older and more experienced than you. Really, on this you should take my word.

Yes, Nigerians have this innate compulsion to tell others how to lead their lives. It's kind of like a herd mentality. Mostly it's hypocritical but they still do it.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by johndoe200: 10:59am On Dec 13, 2010
mamaken:

interesting u say ?. . .  undecided
ok, guess i'm the traditional kind of person. . . .

( have u checked out if the grandmother is still alive? she may like to take a ride on your abdala too )

happy to see u, hope u had a pleasant weekend. . .

There is nothing wrong with being traditional. As for the grand mother, I have no interest in her. It did cross my mind though that if they ever have a grown up daughter and I am still strong enough then, giving her a ride on my "abdala" as you call it might be a trip.
Re: Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice by ragdollz: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2010
@ OP I heard you say it's no big deal, so why are you coming here to brag about it, threatening to tell it all to the guy who offended you? Looks like to you it's very much a big deal. Still don't believe it though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!!girls That Demand For Money / Facts About Fat And Silm Girls / Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.