Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male (59664 Views)

Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. / Why Everyone Should Strive To Be More Attractive / Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by DharnielDee(m): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
Samson was a Beta male sir!
How sir
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by iLegendd(m): 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
Youngsage:

Hello bro, how do I reach you please? Need some help with Amazon publishing

Welcome, Sir.

Sadly, all things Amazon starts and ends here on NL. If you have any question, you can ask on my thread. If it's something you can easily find on Google or YouTube, I'll direct you there. Remain blessed.
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by ImaIma1(f): 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jman06:
A turnoff to you but not a turnoff to me and to some other people!

Are you aware that some men in an attempt to live up to expectation of people like you end up making a mess of themselves and their relationships

They be forming alpha male and raising shoulder and their major feature is about women. How they have to be in control of her...above her, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by sowilli: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
Money makes an Alpha male... period. People respect money. Money answereth all things. If you like get all the qualities above, if you can’t make money with it you are not any Alpha.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by ImaIma1(f): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Of course, you should know where I belong

Definitely not alpha wink

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
DharnielDee:

How sir
Samson was a man filled with physical strength yet emotionally and mentally weak. He betrayed himself numerous times simply to please a woman (his girlfriend, Delilah). He is what no man should ever emulate.

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
donstan18:
Hustle ooo!!

Make you get time to dey know wetin be Alpha make and Beta Male.
guy you are alpha

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Kennedyiheme02: 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
Beta males aka simp men like prince harry

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by healthserve(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
ImaIma1:

They be forming alpha male and raising shoulder and their major feature is about women. How they have to be in control of her...above her, etc.

True Masculinity is never placing oneself above a woman or suppressing women in anyway. No one has ever embraced punishing our ladies. It's simply about men taking mantle of leadership and being men. Simply put

Cc

Martinez39 Martinez39s Ubunja Ericsmith

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by healthserve(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
Beta males aka simp men like prince harry

Hahahhaa
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
ImaIma1:

Definitely not alpha wink
Yimu angry
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
healthserve:

True Masculinity is never placing oneself above a woman or suppressing women in anyway. No one has ever embraced punishing our ladies. It's simply about men taking mantle of leadership and being men. Simply put

Cc

Perfect! Unfortunately, no matter the rhetorical explanation, most ladies will still not understand
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by ImaIma1(f): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
zmpp:

those ones, the red pillers and MGTOW, are not alpha males. they are angry men's rights activists. they are broken beta males who have realized that their weakness was their undoing

Light bulb moment at the bolded.

It has turned them to bitter wailers, lashing out at every opportunity. Bashing ladies is their MO and source of livelihood cheesy. Maybe if they don't bash, they might die.
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by healthserve(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Perfect! Unfortunately, no matter the rhetorical explanation, most ladies will still not understand

Because they want men like Harry. Men they cna weild control over. I rather be single for life than be such. Men like Harry. Simps who have no self respect and have lost their self worth. Women know true masculinity we preach isnt will man hating but about men taking charge, they're only whining cause without their camoflauge the game is lost and the constant exposure of their antics exposed them in ways that unsettled the

Sorry to simps ..Man up men

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by ImaIma1(f): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
healthserve:

Cc

Why copying angry men?
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by healthserve(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
ImaIma1:

Why copying angry men?

Who is angry and who's copying. Quit attacking what you don't have intimate understanding of

Many men are dying in quite a few marriages and we don't want our brothers coming newly to the game to suffer. Simple

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by ImaIma1(f): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Yimu angry

If you think you are an alpha, you are not being truthful to yourself. Thank God you wrote the article.

4 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by ImaIma1(f): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
healthserve:

Who is angry and who's copying. Quit attacking what you don't have intimate understanding of

Manyen are dying in quite a few marriages and we don't want our brothers coming newly to the game to suffer. Simple

Cc...it means to copy people in a mail.
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by healthserve(m): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
ImaIma1:

Cc...it means to copy people in a mail.

Like minded fellas I wanted them to register the thought line.
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by healthserve(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
ImaIma1:

If you think you are an alpha, you are not being truthful to yourself. Thank God you wrote the article.

Seems you have issues with the term alpha male itself first before anything else
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by SocialJustice: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
donstan18:
Hustle ooo!!

Make you get time to dey know wetin be Alpha make and Beta Male.
You made no sense.
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Ivebeenbanned(f): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
healthserve:
Another perspective. Mature

Martinez39
Ericsmith
Ubunja
JohnnySpute
Why tagging these woman-hating bitches?

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Africomterror: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wow
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Mescana22(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
OP you forgot to add Money or richness, walai Alpha Male bullshit without Money is Afara male sad
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by healthserve(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Why tagging these woman-hating bitches?

They're my brothers. We all don't hate. Womenm and love our ladies. But we won't allow men remain with toxic women when they can get better ladies. This is our M.O nothing more or less

Or have anyone ever syas we don't crave to be with women or that we dislike women or are opposed to having healthy relationships Ina anyways?

We just don't want our men reduced to men like Harry simple
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Xclusiveme: 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

This is so wrong Sir

He mustn't have all of the characteristics. Atleast one or two defines you in that category
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by ominirajj: 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Alpha Male are CALOUS. UNAPOLOGETIC ,I DETEST THEM WITH PASSION.THEY TOIL WITH LADIES EMOTIONS[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by cococandy(f): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
cool
Jessewhyte:
Alpha male alpha male naso johnbull take turn Gay oh undecided

What do you people want?

Who said some are complaining, we good joor, reading sh*t online will just give you anxiety, I'm not saying information is bad, but I don't believe all either.

Just live your life, ain't no MF tell you how to do it right, they want you to join their Gay's club, that's their plan.

After they feed you with so much information it gets into your head, remember you life is a result of what you think on the most, most post in this section is too toxic for people in a healthy relationship honestly, I'm starting to see results from them and I have the power to stop them which is to stop reading stuffs from this section anymore, if you really want to grow you'll have to use this same energy on something more productive.

Alpha male wey no get money is that one an alpha male?

Without money sef that alone is so much insecurity on its own, so fix thing up man

People that post stuffs like this too post for validation, las las everyone is suffering from their insecurities grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
Another Alpha Crap

Guys no kill una self on top dis matter

Just go with the flow

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Martinez39s(m): 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

cheesy cheesy Which one is red pill
Red pill is the knowledge of the reality of things hidden, deliberately or not, from the vast majority. One of those things is female nature. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by healthserve(m): 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jessewhyte:
Alpha male alpha male naso johnbull take turn Gay oh undecided

What do you people want?

Who said some are complaining, we good joor, reading sh*t online will just give you anxiety, I'm not saying information is bad, but I don't believe all either.

Just live your life, ain't no MF tell you how to do it right, they want you to join their Gay's club, that's their plan.

After they feed you with so much information it gets into your head, remember you life is a result of what you think on the most, most post in this section is too toxic for people in a healthy relationship honestly, I'm starting to see results from them and I have the power to stop them which is to stop reading stuffs from this section anymore, if you really want to grow you'll have to use this same energy on something more productive.

Alpha male wey no get money is that one an alpha male?

Without money sef that alone is so much insecurity on its own, so fix thing up man

People that post stuffs like this too post for validation, las las everyone is suffering from their insecurities grin

Nice try with the psychological deflection. That was how the P Square brothers thought till they got served. Prince Harry also followed this same line of thought till he got served too. Men should be men simple. Itsbehat this is all about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Raco1010(m): 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Can you imagine....

The other time nah Camel Toe una put for FP.....

Now, nah Alpha Male...

Hmmmm.....yeye dey smell grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / Best Break Up/ Cheating/regret/ Bad Relationship Songs. Top 50 My Favourites. / How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.