Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) (70929 Views)

Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) / Buhari Resign We Are Tired Yull Edochie Holds Placard PHOTOS / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Sweeetheart(m): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:
[s]

you online people using money to counter up and down. abeg make I send my account details since na politicians una dey gamble money on
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by nnol(m): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:
Lmao over 15m people voted for Buhari and yet you want him to resign over a poll given by 6000 people.

Sahara and the WAILERS are humongous fools
invisible 15m people,you and I know that if the last election was done free and fair Buhari wouldn't have won.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by JohnnyBling(m): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
grin

The reasonable, sensible and most intelligent Nigerians are the ones that voted for I DONT CARE

The reason is simple

1) Nigeria's political sphere is fcked. It has nothing to do with Buhari. If he leaves, we are fcked. If he stays, we are still fcked

2) Most Nigerians are docile, stupid and they are the most tribalised people in the world. Even if you kill all politicians today, we will still elect new ones based on our tribe and religion. And in the end, we end up electing nonsense

I could go on and on, but let me give enough space for the person below to type smiley

The 13% are actually the most sensible in the country currently

You made salient points that are so correct. I really think our problems are much more diverse than we actually know. After Buhari's tenure I have no confidence whatsoever in who ever takes over. It's like a cycle and ours is the really bad cycle

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Truthbites: 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
adecz:

He should go back
to Daura & face his 150 cows!!

angry angry angry angry angry

Hague is better. .. to face the law
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by gaskiyamagana: 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
After this, LEFLANDUM next.
Wailing continues.

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by wowservice: 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Just mere wishes
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
nnol:
invisible 15m people,you and I know that if the last election was done free and fair Buhari wouldn't have won.

Lmao you have exhausted all your tears now it is gas you are passing from your eyes.

Wail on cheesy
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by aimuan(m): 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
grin

The reasonable, sensible and most intelligent Nigerians are the ones that voted for I DONT CARE

The reason is simple

1) Nigeria's political sphere is fcked. It has nothing to do with Buhari. If he leaves, we are fcked. If he stays, we are still fcked

2) Most Nigerians are docile, stupid and they are the most tribalised people in the world. Even if you kill all politicians today, we will still elect new ones based on our tribe and religion. And in the end, we end up electing nonsense

I could go on and on, but let me give enough space for the person below to type smiley

And what's the way forward Mr man?
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by quickly: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
See Buhari supporters dem no dey come online and they are LEGION.

nigeria don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Bruemath(m): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
coolNo comment
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by jimyjames(m): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
CSTR2:

You are not ashamed to entrust your future to the decisions of mindless illiterates.

When did almajiri opinion become valid?

Am not entrusting my future to anyone

But the valid votes of millions of almejiris in the north is keeping them in power isn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by bamidell(m): 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Let’s be realistic, online polls actually counts in the western world but not in Nigeria or Black African nations in general. 80% of us that are online don’t actually go out to vote on the Election Day. Meaning, guess we need 2 platform to decide our presidency, online and on field voting
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Damjoy(m): 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
PapaBaby:

You will send me money from your #30, 000 BMC pay abi?
It's OK.

Send your account number to him if e sure for you na... Let us even see una two gragra

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by pmoye(m): 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Highly underrated comment.

jimyjames:
Almajiris are not online
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by igboamakaaa: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Say the truth bro you are crying while typing this. PDP is gone and will never taste power for another 30 years.

And here is what will pain you even more....

I AM IGBO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now Wail me a rainfall cheesy cheesy

Any dick and Harry can claim he is Igbo online.
Ngeneukwenu stop ridiculing yourself and jeopardising the future of your family just for a mere token of 30k.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by frankmoney(m): 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Una still dey do online poll
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by seangy4konji: 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
It no concern me...

To leave this country is my main concern now...
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by CSTR2: 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
jimyjames:

Am not entrusting my future to anyone

But the valid votes of millions of almejiris in the north is keeping them in power isn't it?
It doesn't make their opinion valid.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by tplayer: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
As a statistics student, I have the following problems with the survey.

1) The sample size (6, 000) is too small.

2) You would expect the vast majority (or, at least, a simple majority) of followers of Saharareporters on Twitter to be anti-government, thereby skewing any potential survey on government.

3) the vast majority Buhari supporters are not online or on Twitter.

Hence, take the result with a pinch of salt.

2 Likes

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by jimyjames(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
CSTR2:

It doesn't make their opinion valid.

Opinions don't count vote counts
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by buchai: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
RagaMufeen:
It should be 95%, I've gone to vote for him to resign immediately.

hahahaha very funny
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
igboamakaaa:

Any dick and Harry can claim he is Igbo online.
Ngeneukwenu stop ridiculing yourself and jeopardising the future of your family just for a mere token of 30k.

Yes o Onyeobula werike isi na ya bu onye Igbo n,ezi ya

Keep fooling yourself. No be only Ngeneukwenu na NgeneOkwuana

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by zoghys: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
GamalNasser:
Forever failed !!!!! The worst leader ever ..He lacks the capacity , vision and will to offer NIGERIANS any thing good

O boy relax your nerves, who has offer us anything spectacular since 1985, when maradonna took over. You can blame buhari for all I care, but he can only do little. Note I haven't and will never absorb him of any blame, but he is not the sole problem. The insecurity in the country is at an alarming rate, but then note the security apparatus in the country is a cesspool, and one of the most corrupt in the world. Buhari has lots of blame, especially with the Fulani agenda but then give me names of any past leader who hasn't add to our problem since 1985. Obasanjo took billions of dollars for electrification project, but didn't give us 1 megawatts. Jonathan with all is education is the dumbest of all, our reserves were been depleted before his very eye, and corruption was a systemic normality. Bubu is a retired military dictator whose aim is just to get himself and his people in power again. Guy, all our past leaders have all failed us, so share the blame.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by lexy2014: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:
Lmao over 15m people voted for Buhari and yet you want him to resign over a poll given by 6000 people.

Sahara and the WAILERS are humongous fools

Are d 15m people that voted for buhari presently benefiting from their decision to vote buhari?
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by bmdmixer: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
BIG YES
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by tesppidd: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
grin

The reason is simple

Your post is the most sensible one as well.

Couldn't have said it better.

99 percent of those who want Buhari out actually wanted who in?

Atiku!

They wanted Atiku in!!

That 13 percent get sense pass.

3 Likes

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
lexy2014:

Are d 15m people that voted for buhari presently benefiting from their decision to vote buhari?

Did all the people whom PDP claimed voted for them in their 16 years of lootocracy benefit from them?

We igbos what did we benefit from PDP for our loyalty for 16 years.

Ngwa list our benefit. Ndi neweghi ako n'uche
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by jimyjames(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
pmoye:
Highly underrated comment.

80% of the almejiris who vote during elections are illiterates who don't even know what twitter is

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
grin

The reason is simple

you are right, we reelcted PMB, and the other half wanted pdp back in power, the same looters. but the age of enlightenment is slowly comming, nigerians will soon realise that 2 heads are better than 1.
infact our issue goes beyond tribalness, our issue is selfishness. look at the governors elected in their very own states, see what they do to their so called tribesmen or statesmen.
nigerians need to know that the world has existed for more than 10,000 years, and no 1 single oerson survived on his own merit. they did as a community, kingdom etc Great britain was a union of 3 countries, with mixtures of all different tribes of people across europe, anglosaxons, germanic tribes, the french, spanish, the romans, infact the wife of king edward the 2nd was a french woman, she became queen of england.
look at britain now, they branched out to form a new colony, U.S.A, from britain came america.
unity is strength, not stubborn, claims and paranoia of strength.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Trimque2k1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
PapaBaby:

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1222825805769822208?s=19

Our Gov't has never won anything on online platforms, because like this; hand nor fit bless hand na....

Again which govt we Nigerians has ever loved when they were ruling
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by tesppidd: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
nnol:
15 million?

What is 15 million?

If you really think that 15 million out of 100 million adults do not support Buhari then you're only deceiving nobody but yourself.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
CAPITAL YES! & forthwith too!.....
the dumb dude rendered my 2015 vote a colossal waste! he's fiasco personified!
#the rubbishest thing i ever voted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.