Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) (70922 Views)

Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) / Buhari Resign We Are Tired Yull Edochie Holds Placard PHOTOS / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by slimtoney(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jesters, see their mouth like a cup turned up side down. Where were you and your fake polls when he was massively voted in as the President C in C. What am I even saying, you guys actually won on social media and fake server.

Sahara Desert of foolish reporters and pollsters.

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Habeyy(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Let me go and vote grin
The dullard must go
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by IJOBA2: 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
grin

The reasonable, sensible and most intelligent Nigerians are the ones that voted for I DONT CARE

The reason is simple

1) Nigeria's political sphere is fcked. It has nothing to do with Buhari. If he leaves, we are fcked. If he stays, we are still fcked

2) Most Nigerians are docile, stupid and they are the most tribalised people in the world. Even if you kill all politicians today, we will still elect new ones based on our tribe and religion. And in the end, we end up electing nonsense

I could go on and on, but let me give enough space for the person below to type smiley

The 13% are actually the most sensible in the country currently
THIS GUY A STRONG BULLHARY SUPPORTER
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Even if he resigns, the next person would be worse; the problem is genetical
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by lexy2014: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Did all the people whom PDP claimed voted for them in their 16 years of lootocracy benefit from them?

We igbos what did we benefit from PDP for our loyalty for 16 years.

Ngwa list our benefit. Ndi neweghi ako n'uche

I don't no about PDP and those that voted for them. But u said 15m voted for buhari. How are those people faring now? Shouldn't that be d real issue, improved lives? If u then say that those who voted for PDP didn't benefit from PDP in 16years, u should be able to state how APC has improved d lives of d 15m that voted buhari and d lives of Nigerians in general

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by CSTR2: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
jimyjames:

Opinions don't count vote counts
Opinions and votes are two different things.

Sahara reporters released a poll of enlighten Nigerians and you said almajiris are not online.

Of course, they are not educated enough to be online. That is why their opinion will never be valid.

They can thumbprint whoever they want on election day, but their opinion will never be worth shitt.

You can't ask an almajiri what he thinks about the economy.
Instead, you will tell him you are a Muslim and give him a few change and he would vote for you.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by celeiyke: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:
Lmao over 15m people voted for Buhari and yet you want him to resign over a poll given by 6000 people.

Sahara and the WAILERS are humongous fools

You mean the figure written down for Buhari?
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by excomarow(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
PapaBaby:

Only in Nigeria would you have a man not qualified to be a gate man, but yet presiding over the affairs of millions

What have the Qualified Ones Offer...
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Mazikic(m): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Wait till Kano, kaduna, and katsina votes arrive!
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Bizibi(m): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
[quote author=jimyjames post=86231878]Almajiris are not online [/quoted] exactly,those walking dummies are not online.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by igboamakaaa: 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Yes o Onyeobula werike isi na ya bu onye Igbo n,ezi ya

Keep fooling yourself. No be only Ngeneukwenu na NgeneOkwuana

Again, I say stop bringing yourself to ridicule. You are not an Igbo man. It is very easy to differentiate when an Igbo man writes/speaks from when a wannabe is camouflaging just to prove a very irrelevant point.

One can't even comprehend what you were trying to say. No tonal marks, no Igbo lettering punctuations, you don't know the correct spacing of Igbo words. Most times, they are written quite differently from how they are spoken.

If you want to support Buhari...fine, do so. Everyone has a God given freewill, but it's quite petty to try masquerading as someone else just to prove a point that is not necessary at all.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by michoim(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sowere polls. Nonsense, fooling themselves...after Sowere will poll a pitiful number of 30k in a whole Presidential election. Meaning that Nigerians are telling that he was not suppose to even think of presidency he should rather go for local government chairman or counselor
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by mu2sa2: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:
Lmao over 15m people voted for Buhari and yet you want him to resign over a poll given by 6000 people.

Dont mind the jesters. It's even less than the 30k votes the chief jester got at the polls.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Goldencheese(m): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
lexy2014:

I don't no about PDP and those that voted for them. But u said 15m voted for buhari. How are those people faring now? Shouldn't that be d real issue, improved lives? If u then say that those who voted for PDP didn't benefit from PDP in 16years, u should be able to state how APC has improved d lives of d 15m that voted buhari and d lives of Nigerians in general

Awesome reasoning.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Uthman2senior: 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
grin

The reasonable, sensible and most intelligent Nigerians are the ones that voted for I DONT CARE

The reason is simple

1) Nigeria's political sphere is fcked. It has nothing to do with Buhari. If he leaves, we are fcked. If he stays, we are still fcked

2) Most Nigerians are docile, stupid and they are the most tribalised people in the world. Even if you kill all politicians today, we will still elect new ones based on our tribe and religion. And in the end, we end up electing nonsense

I could go on and on, but let me give enough space for the person below to type smiley

You're very wise!!!
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by jimyjames(m): 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
CSTR2:

Opinions and votes are two different things.

Sahara reporters released a poll of enlighten Nigerians and you said almajiris are not online.

Of course, they are not educated enough to be online. That is why their opinion will never be valid.

They can thumbprint whoever they want on election day, but their opinion will never be worth shitt.

You can't ask an almajiri what he thinks about the economy.
Instead, you will tell him you are a Muslim and give him a few change and he would vote for you.

Educated people might come online and win an opinion poll and that's all it is , just an online poll

But uneducated almejiris will go out to vote their brothers get them into power their brothers will continue ruling over educated people, will you say the opinion of buhari is not worth shiit in this country?
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
mu2sa2:
Dont mind the jesters. It's even less than the 30k votes the chief jester got at the polls.
it will remain 6000 if you dont vote. even if nothing will happen, it will be a sign of nigerians activrely tsking sn interest, and paying attention.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
igboamakaaa:

Again, I say stop bringing yourself to ridicule. You are not an Igbo man. It is very easy to differentiate when an Igbo man writes/speaks from when a wannabe is camouflaging just to prove a very irrelevant point.

One can't even comprehend what you were trying to say. No tonal marks, no Igbo lettering punctuations, you don't know the correct spacing of Igbo words. Most times, they are written quite differently from how they are spoken.

If you want to support Buhari...fine, do so. Everyone has a God given freewill, but it's quite petty to try masquerading as someone else just to prove a point that is not necessary at all.

Dummy just in case you have not noticed I type in my dialect. Nwaafo Abia state confirmed
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by mrfix212: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mad Oh
jimyjames:
Almajiris are not online
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by ostechno(m): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
jimyjames:
Almajiris are not online
Are those people even normal at all.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
lexy2014:

When you become Omniknowest and Omnipresent you can then tell me that every single one of the over 15million are now poorand depressed like you grin

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by magzey: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
How will you expect PDP reporters to accept president Buhari administration. grin grin grin
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Akiika: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sunkunsabo enterprises.
Cry me a river Sowore and other wailers!
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by tiwiex(m): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

The 15m no get computer to vote? That tells a lot about the followership. Or that election outcome is inaccurate.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
grin

The reason is simple

You are now beginning to make me to think that you have sense
You nailed it bro
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by contigiency(m): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
You people like to joke too much. Just 6k friends and people alike that responded out of over 200m Nigerians. That one na poll? They did all these before the last election, what was the outcome at the end?
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
tiwiex:

The 15m no get computer to vote? That tells a lot about the followership. Or that election outcome is inaccurate.

The 13m that PDP claimed voted for them no get computer to vote? That tells a lot about the ones who have been paid to come online and Wail cheesy

Is the Sahara poll up to 13million?

Abi you no Sabi numbers?
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

learn to have sense

it's just a poll, no one in Sahara said he should resign

keep your senselessness to yourself
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by ProWalker: 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Even those without a voter’s card sef go join

Nonsense and meaningless poll
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Thazard(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
jimyjames:
Almajiris are not online
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Xclusivedaniel6:

learn to have sense

it's just a poll, no one in Sahara said he should resign

keep your senselessness to yourself

Says a senseless person. It is just a poll which incidentally was done just after that Iberibe man called Abaribe said Buhari should resign yet in your pea sized brain you still claim "nobody in Sahara said he should resign".

I guess the poll was just a figment of Sahara's imagination
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Welfed(m): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
GENERAL OF ALL DOLLARD BUHARI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators / Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari / Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.