Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her (7247 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by desag(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hello house,

I met this lady sometime ago, and we started dating . after a while i asked for sex but she denied of several occasions and so i decided to exercise patient with her.

After a long while of patience, we were just chatting about life generally and was giving her advice of some issues. What i saw next was that i should come to her house that she want to bang me hard.

However , she said i should get these things along when am coming:
palm oil, pap, sugar cane, niddle, black thread and white singlet.

But i was like i could get all these things now as i will have to be going look for them one after the other. She insisted when i get it is when i will have her. I asked why she did tell me the reason.

Can someone help me with the significant of these things and if there is danger involve.

Mature mind pls. Thanks in anticipation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by psalmsmiles(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
say this prayer "Dear Lord, anything way go make me use my own dick destroy myself, die by fire"

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by sirjakez(m): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin grin yahoo plus sex

3 Likes

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by yarimo(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Op your girlfriend villagers right now grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
So if someone tells you now that it doesn't mean anything, youll go ahead? SMH. What sex will cause in this generation. Hmm.

That is cele format. Sacrifice tinz.
She will use it to tie you and throw it into a bottle and you ll never be able to leave her. Any attempt to leave, you'll be surprised at the demons evoked with the candle that will come after your life.
Hmmm

16 Likes

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by ojun50(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
You can go ahead and get those tins, sha be you won mess
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by proclinician: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lol Na celena
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by henrybomb(m): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
desag:
Hello house,

I met this lady sometime ago, and we started dating . after a while i asked for sex but she denied of several occasions and so i decided to exercise patient with her.

After a long while of patience, we were just chatting about life generally and was giving her advice of some issues. What i saw next was that i should come to her house that she want to bang me hard.

But i was like i could get all these things now as i will have to be going look for them one after the other. She insisted when i get it is when i will have her. I asked why she did tell me the reason.

Can someone help me with the significant of these things and if there is danger involve.

All this because of sex?
Guy japa it is not that serious

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by ghettochild4u(m): 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
desag:
Hello house,

You are dating an ogbanje or emere..
Flee for your life..
Then ask her what she wants to do with them
Appease her spirit husband??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by Liposure: 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
Be careful.

1 Like

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by NorthernSerene(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
henrybomb:

All this because of sex?
Guy japa it is not that serious
Kai ! Allah ya kiya ye. Wawa kawe. Go na...

1 Like

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by NorthernSerene(m): 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by Olanrefront3355(m): 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lol.... grin

She's trying to break up with you and doesn't know how to put it, well at least she respects you.

Tell her you have the stuff, then ask her to come to your house. Then you will understand my first paragraph.

16 Likes

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by mhizdebbygold(f): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
If i no advice you, you no go advice ya self?
Sidan for your house oh

3 Likes

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by Froshloaded: 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
AdorableSapphir:
So if someone tells you now that it doesn't mean anything, youll go ahead? SMH. What sex will cause in this generation. Hmm.

That is cele format. Sacrifice tinz.
She will use it to tie you and throw it into a bottle and you ll never be able to leave her. Any attempt to leave, you'll be surprised at the demons evoked with the candle that will come after your life.
Hmmm
Ahan
OMO ibo to mo nipa sacrifice grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by punisha: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Udeme my friend you are wise....
...this could be a ploy to get rid of the Randy young man.
Things could get interesting however should he provide those things and the girl then visits with a white fowl and black candles.

Olanrefront3355:
Lol.... grin

She's trying to break up with you and doesn't know how to put it, well at least she respects you.

Tell her you have the stuff, then ask her to come to your house. Then you will understand my first paragraph.

10 Likes

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by wetdspace(m): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
Irunmole wants to have sex with you be that grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

Ahan
OMO ibo to mo nipa sacrifice grin grin

Shebi nkan ti won maa n show Lori teli. Bi awon Nkan bé ati Labe orun ni aye ati ijo.
Not new now.

1 Like

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by Froshloaded: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Shebi nkan ti won maa n show Lori teli. Bi awon Nkan bé ati Labe orun ni aye ati ijo.
Not new now.
Mo fe gbo bi ohun e shey ma ri lo ri phone, mo ma pe ero ibanisore e, ni ojo kan
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

Mo fe gbo bi ohun e shey ma ri lo ri phone, mo ma pe ero ibanisore e, ni ojo kan

O da. Kosi whahala. Maa ma reti pipe e. Lol...frosh youll pay for this skill you're letting me display here o.

1 Like

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by Roroapple: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
She Wana make an oath with u
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by NaijadrivaCars: 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by henrybomb(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
NorthernSerene:
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by kollog: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
All na scam, she wan scare u away. still remember when i wanted to bang a babe, she was like she is a virgin, n an ogbanje dt any Man dt sleeps with her will die within 7 days. as a guy man, i told her am tired of this life self dt i want to die,, after several days of banging, am still alive. its over 15yrs now.

8 Likes

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by Gofwane(m): 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
All these because of Sex that she will enjoy more than you cos she will be moaning from start to end while you only moan when you are bursting a nut?

1 Like

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by tpiar: 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
(Some) Men are really suffering because of sex oh.

See list.

And on top of fornication too, op accept Jesus so you can use your money better.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by adedayo3193(m): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
desag:
Hello house,

That is what the Yoruba's tag as (fi owo ara e ko fi shey ara e) grin
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by MickzyDonald: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bro ur situation is like this

6 Likes

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by Skmoda(m): 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Not new now.
confirm Igbo babe to gbo Yoruba ....wa shere X2

you sef sabi program.....
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by Skmoda(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
kollog:
All na scam, she wan scare u away. still remember when i wanted to bang a babe, she was like she is a virgin, n an ogbanje dt any Man dt sleeps with her will die within 7 days. as a guy man, i told her am tired of this life self dt i want to die,, after several days of banging, am still alive. its over 15yrs now.
just because she decided to free you doesn't mean you are free from shackles of evils...just stay alert bro..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? / How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? / My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.