Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? (7247 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes / Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by NipseyHustle(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2021
Guys please rate my photoshop skills. The hardship of buhari has brought out some unknown talents into me grin. So, I'm planning to go in photoshopping but I don't know if I'm good at it.

-Please rate the work on a scale of 1 - 10.

-If you noticed that it's photoshop, please let me know what part of the photo.

Awaiting your comments and criticism grin.

Note: I had to compare the pictures to meet nairaland upload limit, so they're not too clear.

Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by NipseyHustle(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2021
I painted the nails and added a flight ticket. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by NipseyHustle(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2021
Fake receipt placed on the book.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by NipseyHustle(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2021
Original picture.

1 Like

Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2021
8/10

NipseyHustle Mehn i gonna need you one day..

Just drop me your email Abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by Lightway: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2021
Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by spirul77: 9:54am On Sep 19, 2021
NipseyHustle:
Fake receipt placed on the book.
this one look photoshopped sha, I will give you 65, but it's very very nice. What tool are you using?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by spirul77: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2021
NipseyHustle:
Original picture.
i guess this original picture was also photoshopped too
Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by spirul77: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2021
You are good
Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by NipseyHustle(m): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2021
Lightway:

This look photoshopped

The paper is too white... Darken the hue a little
Ok I'll tweak the colour. I was thinking you'd complain about whether the receipt is placed properly on the book.

1 Like

Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by NipseyHustle(m): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2021
spirul77:
this one look photoshopped sha, I will give you 65, but it's very very nice. What tool are you using?
Thanks. I'm using photo editor on Android and canva. Both free.
Can you point where you noticed the photoshop?
Or maybe the receipt is not properly placed on the book?.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by NipseyHustle(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2021
Thanks for the comments guys.

Still expecting ratings and criticism from more people.

Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by NipseyHustle(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
8/10

NipseyHustle Mehn i gonna need you one day..

Just drop me your email Abeg...
No shaking, I dey your back.

1 Like

Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by NipseyHustle(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2021
spirul77:
i guess this original picture was also photoshopped too
Lol, the original one is very real I got it from a white woman's Instagram page. cool

The fact the photoshop one makes you doubt the real one shows I tried cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by SunshineHQ(m): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Lol, the original one is very real I got it from a white woman's Instagram page. cool

The fact the photoshop one makes you doubt the real one shows I tried cheesy
the photo shopped one does not look a paper placed on a book but glue to the book. you could have given it some rough edges but still looks great. i'll give u 85

3 Likes

Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by spirul77: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Thanks. I'm using photo editor on Android and canva. Both free.
Can you point where you noticed the photoshop?
Or maybe the receipt is not properly placed on the book?.
seeing both receipt side by side makes it really hard to tell which is real hence the reason I'm having strong conviction the original one was also photoshopped, check am well, you did a good one there, you really tried, I think what gave it away are the edges, mostly the down part, they look not too attached to the main book but it's fine
Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by Extremefiles(m): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2021
Here is a trick. After the photoshop, take a picture of the photoshop with your phone camera. Compare the two you'll see the picture will look more real.
Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by SunshineHQ(m): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2021
Extremefiles:
Here is a trick. After the photoshop, take a picture of the photoshop with your phone camera. Compare the two you'll see the picture will look more real.
twalegrin bossman. makes sense

1 Like

Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by Iamagoodgirll: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2021
I will rate you 8/10
The receipt is too white and shorter than the original. You're good

1 Like

Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by NipseyHustle(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2021
SunshineHQ:
the photo shopped one does not look a paper placed on a book but glue to the book. you could have given it some rough edges but still looks great. i'll give u 85
Very nice observation. You're correct. Thanks.
Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by NipseyHustle(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2021
spirul77:
seeing both receipt side by side makes it really hard to tell which is real hence the reason I'm having strong conviction the original one was also photoshopped, check am well, you did a good one there, you really tried, I think what gave it away are the edges, mostly the down part, they look not too attached to the main book but it's fine

You're right. I'll find a way around it. Thanks for your response.
Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by NipseyHustle(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
I will rate you 8/10
The receipt is too white and shorter than the original. You're good
Thanks.
Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by spirul77: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2021
NipseyHustle:

You're right. I'll find a way around it. Thanks for your response.
ok, the reason I have interest in the stuff is I intend learning something like this too, I want to learn editing, photo editing, photoshoping, making of documents and video editing, I learnt I can learn all this in three months so very soon I will start the lectures, it's two hours everyday, I have paid already just waiting to clear some stuffs at home first before I resume. Keep it up man
Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by NipseyHustle(m): 10:59am On Sep 19, 2021
Extremefiles:
Yeah but it's also good to seek public opinions, people might see details that you missed.

I've been told that the edges look too flat on the book, making look like it is attached to the book. That's actually true. So the solution is to make some edges of the receipt off the book.

Something like this below.

1 Like

Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by Extremefiles(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Yeah but it's also good to seek public opinions, people might see details that you missed.

I've been told that the edges look too flat on the book, making look like it is attached to the book. That's actually true. So the solution is to make some edges of the receipt off the book.

Something like this below.

I'm not saying you shouldn't seek other's opinion. Just giving a trick that can help eliminate the flat looking edges, because you can take the picture from different angles
Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by ifytrik(m): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2021
Lazy Nigeria youth, always thinking of ways to scarm people, it will never be well with scarmers, they will all meet their doom sooner or letter.

1 Like

Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by BiafranOG: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2021
Send me pm. Make we work. Ya good bro. Money must be made
Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by NipseyHustle(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
spirul77:
ok, the reason I have interest in the stuff is I intend learning something like this too, I want to learn editing, photo editing, photoshoping, making of documents and video editing, I learnt I can learn all this in three months so very soon I will start the lectures, it's two hours everyday, I have paid already just waiting to clear some stuffs at home first before I resume. Keep it up man
That's good. I'm not a professional. People pay for it but the most lucrative is software and programming.
Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by AutoRedux: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Bloomfrancs3:
I can do a better job grin grin grin grin cheesy
For your Graphic design job, Photoshop editing and manipulation, pdf editing, editing of scanned files, video editing and motion graphics animation hit me up or W hatsapp me: 0 8 1 6 2 5 8 9 8 7 1

Nice Editings. I will chat you tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by Bloomfrancs3: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
AutoRedux:

Nice Editings. I will chat you tomorrow.

Alright.
Re: Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? by Charmingrascal(m): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
You are good bro.

I hope you are not using this talent for fraud (Yahoo).

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? / MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) / My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.