Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,901 members, 7,844,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

I Hate These People But Now I Know Why They Do What They Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate These People But Now I Know Why They Do What They Do (1364 Views)

I Caught These People Having Sex In My Uncompleted Building[picture] / Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate These People But Now I Know Why They Do What They Do by iLegendd(m): 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
When I watch a YouTube video and see another animal dealing with a lion, I usually like it. I don't have sympathy for animals.

They are meant to be eaten. Whenever I see animal activists care so much when an animal is killed and don't care when a human is killed, I feel they are mentally ill.

How can you care so much about animals, but don't care about humans?

Anyway, something happened yesterday and I told that man I'll call the cops to arrest him if we were in the US.

If you've read my story about my two fowls called Amaratasha Jr. and Burna Girl, you'll see how chubby they are. I feed them more than 3 times a day.

Short stories about these fowls. In my village, there are two multinational oil companies called Total E&P and Agip. Total is the one that gave us 24/7 power supply for more than 10 years now while Agip did the same in the town part of the local government.

Total loves empowering the people every year based on MOU with foreign scholarships, local scholarships, ICT training, Agro-farm, employment, and lots of other skill acquisitions.

These fowls were a form of agro skill acquisitions for the community. If you're interested, you send an application and Total will train you as long as you're from the community.

So, a friend of mine applied and this other guy I felt like arresting applied too.

After orientation, they gave them 200 fowls and 6 bags of feeds each.

This young man, let's call him James, brought all these fowls to town and sold more than 70 at a cheap rate and used the money to smoke. Immediately, he sold 4 bags of feeds and left these 100+ fowls with 2 bags.

After they finished these two bags, he started feeding them with rice as he waits for Total to send the second batch of feed the second month.

The second bag came and he sold them all and put the fowls in a fenced uncompleted building to fend for themselves. They usually come out of the building to search for food.

When we went to his house to take us to where he usually buys the ACs since he has the eye because I wanted to buy some ACs.

When we opened the gate and entered his compound, I saw lots of hungry fowls that looked as if they were just hatched last week by a coronavirus-infected mother. Even native fowls looked better.

I enquired about these hungry things and my friend told me they're age mates of those ones he sold to me.

Immediately, I got angry at the young man, the owner of the fowls, and told him I'll arrest him. I was serious, but I realized this is Nigeria. How can you suffer those innocent birds?

I told him my mind and he laughed and said, "Make humans eat first — forget fowl — everyone man for himself in this Buhari time."

Picture a car. Now, picture one tire (tyre for British lovers) of a car. Mine was the car, but his were the tires.

Na small thing remain I for cry.

When we left the place, my friend said, "This is the pure example of poor men having too many children they can't train, but rich men with money having only 2 or 4 — except people like Ned Nwoko, you talked about."

The lesson here is: don't born more than you can train. If you can't train your nephews, cousins, nieces, etc. why go pack them from the village come live in your house?

I feel no amount of feed with make those fowls grow again — they're now retards.

This is one of the reasons Nigeria is this way. Poor men littered the streets with children they can't take care of and now these kids are the prostitutes, criminals, cultists, etc. that politicians use to perpetrate evil.

If I have the power to burn this country and let every single soul die, including me, I'll do it without a second thought.

Now, I'm beginning to feel sympathetic towards animal cruelty.

Please, people, only have what you can cater for. Na small things like this dey make me vex.

If I vex, all of una go regret. I used to hate animal activists, but now I think I'm a fowl activist.

1 Like

Re: I Hate These People But Now I Know Why They Do What They Do by Tony142: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:
When I watch a YouTube video and see another animal dealing with a lion, I usually like it. I don't have sympathy for animals.

They are meant to be eaten. Whenever I see animal activists care so much when an animal is killed and don't care when a human is killed, I feel they are mentally ill.

How can you care so much about animals, but don't care about humans?

Anyway, something happened yesterday and I told that man I'll call the cops to arrest him if we were in the US.

If you've read my story about my two fowls called Amaratasha Jr. and Burna Girl, you'll see how chubby they are. I feed them more than 3 times a day.

Short stories about these fowls. In my village, there are two multinational oil companies called Total E&P and Agip. Total is the one that gave us 24/7 power supply for more than 10 years now while Agip did the same in the town part of the local government.

Total loves empowering the people every year based on MOU with foreign scholarships, local scholarships, ICT training, Agro-farm, employment, and lots of other skill acquisitions.

These fowls were a form of agro skill acquisitions for the community. If you're interested, you send an application and Total will train you as long as you're from the community.

So, a friend of mine applied and this other guy I felt like arresting applied too.

After orientation, they gave them 200 fowls and 6 bags of feeds each.

This young man, let's call him James, brought all these fowls to town and sold more than 70 at a cheap rate and used the money to smoke. Immediately, he sold 4 bags of feeds and left these 100+ fowls with 2 bags.

After they finished these two bags, he started feeding them with rice as he waits for Total to send the second batch of feed the second month.

The second bag came and he sold them all and put the fowls in a fenced uncompleted building to fend for themselves. They usually come out of the building to search for food.

When we went to his house to take us to where he usually buys the ACs since he has the eye because I wanted to buy some ACs.

When we opened the gate and entered his compound, I saw lots of hungry fowls that looked as if they were just hatched last week by a coronavirus-infected mother. Even native fowls looked better.

I enquired about these hungry things and my friend told me they're age mates of those ones he sold to me.

Immediately, I got angry at the young man, the owner of the fowls, and told him I'll arrest him. I was serious, but I realized this is Nigeria. How can you suffer those innocent birds?

I told him my mind and he laughed and said, "Make humans eat first — forget fowl — everyone man for himself in this Buhari time."

Picture a car. Now, picture one tire (tyre for British lovers) of a car. Mine was the car, but his were the tires.

Na small thing remain I for cry.

When we left the place, my friend said, "This is the pure example of poor men having too many children they can't train, but rich men with money having only 2 or 4 — except people like Ned Nwoko, you talked about."

The lesson here is: don't born more than you can train. If you can't train your nephews, cousins, nieces, etc. why go pack them from the village come live in your house?

I feel no amount of feed with make those fowls grow again — they're now retards.

This is one of the reasons Nigeria is this way. Poor men littered the streets with children they can't take care of and now these kids are the prostitutes, criminals, cultists, etc. that politicians use to perpetrate evil.

If I have the power to burn this country and let every single soul die, including me, I'll do it without a second thought.

Now, I'm beginning to feel sympathetic towards animal cruelty.

Please, people, only have what you can cater for. Na small things like this dey make me vex.

If I vex, all of una go regret. I used to hate animal activists, but now I think I'm a fowl activist.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Hate These People But Now I Know Why They Do What They Do by Adasun(m): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lols,oya vex make i see grin
Re: I Hate These People But Now I Know Why They Do What They Do by iLegendd(m): 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
Adasun:

Séun won't like it.
Re: I Hate These People But Now I Know Why They Do What They Do by Leonbest: 12:03am On Feb 01, 2020
I know this isn't related to your thread, but how do I create a PayPal account that can receive money here in Nigeria, because I own a page on IG (white followers), that has much followers, and I have been getting dm's for ads, but I can't receive the money through PayPal, pls help. Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Hate These People But Now I Know Why They Do What They Do by Tonyfx: 3:27am On Feb 01, 2020
Adasun:

Abi make him vex make we see grin
Re: I Hate These People But Now I Know Why They Do What They Do by bigpicture001: 7:16am On Feb 01, 2020
After Una go say oil company no dey help Una...?
Re: I Hate These People But Now I Know Why They Do What They Do by iLegendd(m): 8:57am On Feb 01, 2020
bigpicture001:
After Una go say oil company no dey help Una...?

Companies do help communities they reside in, but people in power, the government, usually hijack it and give them to their kids or relations. The reason common men are getting lucky nowadays is because of violence.

If you steal something that belongs to the community, be ready to be kidnapped by cult boys and you'll pay through your ass. After that, they may still kill you.

So, with this fear, things are going round now as it's supposed to.

(1) (Reply)

Man Narrates How He Slept With Blood Sister Multiple Times / Which of the Nigerian Enjoyment Do you spend Your Money On? Photo!! / A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.