Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,575 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria (53452 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
blowjohn:

Yeah. U comot from ojoota to ikorodu

Lolz.. Lolzz keep calm bro.. If things are not moving well for you in Nigeria, I advise you discharge..
2 years down the line you will achieve alot..

Trust me on this..
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by blacknp(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
Guestlander:

Trump is obviously a racist. I still don't know what is going on in the minds of some Nigerians who support him.
Ask Nnenna Kanu, his loyal supporters should upload the pictures of their supreme leader at the bigot's Donald Trump's rally in Des Moines Iowa. Zombies for Trump.
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Discombulator: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

Bro...i was once a staunch believer of one Nigeria not until I had a very bitter experience and outright humiliation simply because of my ethic and religious background.
I know you won't understand because am sure you haven't really explored around the country..

Not until bigotry, subliminal ethic intolerance, corruption, is vehemently eradicated from the system, Am sorry this country will still remain in the garlows.

And like I said am still hopeful for things to get better because there is still no place I can call home except Nigeria..

but for now I have to fight for my future first.

At least you tried which is far more than I can say for the millions of youths here.but I guarantee you this country will once again rise above its shadows and be great again but things we still get much more worse than this before we can achieve that,this set of people has to go.
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by suavemezie: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
Diplomatic relation bullshit. Saudi Arabia has committed and sponsored most terrorism to USA, but they're never banned, instead, am munitions are being sent to them. Mchew
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by therajah: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
Not going to America is a punishment?
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Opeyemi4real(m): 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
buhariguy:
we are saying the same thing ,
because buhari see pig trump as a kid ,
so buhari decided not to ever associate with pig , like those idiotic pigs of biafra .
Really? You mean Buhari has lost it all? It takes a mental disordered person to see Trump as a kid.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by socialmediaman: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lostz:
if you live and work there then I will understand if you say he is your problem.

most of us here wail about Trump who is not even 1% of our problem. some of those wailing have not earned money that will be enough to pay for US flight ticket in their lifetime but somehow they think Trump is their problem.
recently I was traveling, have to divert to a worst off road because we were warned along the way that there is a clash between Fulani herdsmen and a community ahead.

the average Nigerian will leave the useless leaders we have to vent his frustration on those who don't care about him

Everyone has a reason for venting you know. That immigrant visa is someone's hope of escaping the 'jungle' they geographically found themselves in. Remember over 200 hundred years ago when people were fleeing the UK because of persecution and lack of freedom? Remember decades ago when people would desperately try to escape East Germany into West Germany? This is the way it is for some people, yet those people, when they migrate and a new country welcomes them, they'll do whatever they could to fight and protect the interests of their new found home
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by NaijadrivaCars: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
buhariguy:
so buhari decided not to ever associate with pig , like those idiotic pigs of biafra .

You and "pig", make pig no bite you one day.

All your posts are devoid of objective and clean argument or discuss. Must you insult other tribes

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by alexola20(m): 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
socialmediaman:

Everyone has a reason for venting you know. That immigrant visa is someone's hope of escaping the 'jungle' they geographically found themselves in. Remember over 200 hundred years ago when people were fleeing Britain because of persecution and lack of freedom? Remember decades ago when people would desperately try to escape East Germany into West Germany? This is the way it is for some people, yet those people, when they migrate and a new country welcomes them, they'll do whatever they could to fight and protect the interests of their new found home
so it is okay for someone to pretend everything is good here but still want to run away?
It is okay for someone who hate his fellow black Nigerian because of just language to complain of being hated by white because of skin colour ?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by blowjohn(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

Lolz.. Lolzz keep calm bro.. If things are not moving well for you in Nigeria, I advise you discharge..
2 years down the line you will achieve alot..

Trust me on this..

Am very happy here.
Here I can do as I like.
Trust me on this.
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Amanda4life: 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
saaron:
When you have a regime that swims in terrorism, sharia and human rights abuse, and tried to challenge America's authority as world police at one time, things like Visa ban is what you get. A regime that does not give a crap about the security of it's own people will certainly not be taken serious by the international community.
Nigeria (pariah state) today is a security risk to America thanks to buhari's directionless regime, hence the visa ban.
The only way to reverse the visa ban is for BUHARI TO RESIGN! Apart from terrorism, he has NOTHING to offer.
#BuhariMustResign

USA are smarter , they know that Nigeria is a terrorist country.

See all roads leading to northern state from abuja is not safe.

The killing of Christian s .
They know that this country is porous. They can be attacked through Nigeria.

So its okay for their own safety

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Alimat40: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
Who are you blaming now. Is it Donald Trump or Buhari? To me Trump is protecting his country interest. If the Nigeria leaders not only Buhari are doing well there wouldn't have been need to go to America. Nigerians should accept their fate.
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by socialmediaman: 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lostz:
so it is okay for someone to pretend everything is good here but still want to run away?
It is okay for someone who hate his fellow black Nigerian because of just language to complain of being hated by white because of skin colour ?

You're bringing another issue up, I didn't state or imply any of those. I'm just stating that people believe they have legitimate reasons to 'escape' the 'jungle' and that's why they're venting
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
blowjohn:

Am very happy here.
Here I can do as I like.
Trust me on this.

Am truly happy for you bro..
But I hope you sing the same song when reality starts creeping in..

But all in all.. I wish you well bro.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by FullBlastLight: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
Oh my God!

See how cerebral & articulate dis man is in his appeal 2 d US govt on behalf of Nigerians!

Hmm, dt long man in Aso Rock doesn't even know what's happening at d moment let alone delving into history 2 fetch salient facts dt cld get Nig exonerated frm d US travel ban!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by omoluka: 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
Brandonx:
I don't understand why Nigerians are crying foul. If you don't travel to America will you die ?
I have been asking this same question too
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by toplinetrtrend: 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
buhariguy:
the gap has be there even before 1960 ,
the gap btw US and iran or north korea is also wide , but that will not make them not to challenge the nonsense US .
Thank God buhari is president , not like atiku .
We

buhari dont even know if pig trump exist .

And where was this your senseless thought when buhari was courting the US for support in 2014? Were you dead or in a coma during that period?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
socialmediaman:

You're bringing another issue up, I didn't state or imply any of those. I'm just stating that people believe they have legitimate reasons to 'escape' the 'jungle' and that's why they're venting
they don't have the right to be angry unless they are hypocrites.
we all are the reason here is still a jungle
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by goslowgoslow(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
LesbianBoy:
Buhari na bad luck! angry
Just like you and Atiku!
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Neoteny(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
bezimo:

First things first..I don't leave in the useless country your stupid president has retrogressed..Secondly I ain't broke I can feed your useless generation....Third I am not desperate..where I live I am super comfortable and idiots like you with your useless famiy can never smell, hopefully Canada joins the USA to ban idiots like you from exporting your stupidity and terrorism here.

Oh The USA has the best surveillance..so why are they banning Nigeria on grounds that they refused sharing security info..security info related to what if I may ask..it's common knowledge that Buhari sponsored Boko bastards and dealing with their terrosim again non-muslims is the number one security challenge of Nigeria as recognized even internationally..if true so why the ban..oh the USA can get the info they need relating to that security challenge because they have the best surveillance without asking Nigeria..and even when they asked why will Nigeria not give them the info...oh really..can't you see how stupid and bastardly daft you thinks..broke ass useless goat.

How can you reason like sane people when you carry the brain of a cow..rubbish idiot..get lost..

More rantings of a diseased mind.

Tbh i couldn't bother reading because I can't wade through this dense fog clouding your feeble mind.

I'll just assume you rambled off a string of disjointed and incoherent crap with a few cusses and call it a day.

Now, dear sir...fukk you and have a nice night.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by taekwon: 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
buhariguy:

Some of you people talk like fools. not just fools but big fools or even baboons.
What has Buhari's govt been able to offer after 4 yrs plus in power, no basic amenities which they swore to make possible within 6 months if voted in.
You are blinded by tribal sentiment which is the major reason why Nigeria as a country have refused to be on track like other resourceful African countries. Embrace realities and forget frivolities.
Trump will stand for the security of just one American can that happen in Nigeria
Think & use your head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Neoteny(m): 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
bezimo:

First things first..I don't leave in the useless country your stupid president has retrogressed..Secondly I ain't broke I can feed your useless generation....Third I am not desperate..where I live I am super comfortable and idiots like you with your useless famiy can never smell, hopefully Canada joins the USA to ban idiots like you from exporting your stupidity and terrorism here.

Oh The USA has the best surveillance..so why are they banning Nigeria on grounds that they refused sharing security info..security info related to what if I may ask..it's common knowledge that Buhari sponsored Boko bastards and dealing with their terrosim again non-muslims is the number one security challenge of Nigeria as recognized even internationally..if true so why the ban..oh the USA can get the info they need relating to that security challenge because they have the best surveillance without asking Nigeria..and even when they asked why will Nigeria not give them the info...oh really..can't you see how stupid and bastardly daft you thinks..broke ass useless goat.

How can you reason like sane people when you carry the brain of a cow..rubbish idiot..get lost..

I don't even know why you and idiots of your ilk are so uppity about this ban sef...you neither stand a chance of a Visa nor can you afford a plane ticket, and I'm sure you've no clue what the ban even really means.

All you know is what your befuddled and hungry mind tells you, and here you are hot under the collar, with the audacity to rage like you're in any way affected.

I'm sure the farthest you ever got is Lagos, if even that, because you sound like a poor simple obtuse bumbling bumkin.

You wretched excuse for a living thing.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Neoteny(m): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
bezimo:

Demented loser grin grin

Why are you bringing your father into this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Karmaisme(m): 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
HacheNoire:
Just imagine!

Atiku is talking

What faikure is he talk3ing about. Same he initiated for 8 years has vice president.

Atiku should should not have the effrontery to make such statement. He thinks the US government does not now who he is

Gibberish.

Your comment is also a sign of half education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Babybritz(f): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
Chapii:
Nigeria is practically grounded under his Government. The decay we are experiencing in Insecurity is happening and even much worse in other sectors. This ban is a clear example.
When our Embassy websites for US & China still has GEJ's pictures then you know that this Govt is just dead.

Seriously shocked
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by nedekid: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
buhariguy:
Guy, go and take your medication.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by GoodGovernance: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
Starting 2023 too early.

A failed presidential candidate that thinks a way to make Nigeria great again, is by begging for immigrant visa of another country.

Stupidity is when you think opposition politics must be played at all cost, including ridiculing you country and citizenry.

What a Shame!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by nedekid: 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
Neoteny:

More rantings of a diseased mind.

Tbh i couldn't bother reading because I can't wade through this dense fog clouding your feeble mind.

I'll just assume you rambled off a string of disjointed and incoherent crap with a few cusses and call it a day.

Now, dear sir...fukk you and have a nice night.
Since your did not read through his post, let me break it down for you.
He simply said go and soak Garri, put groundnut in it. Eat and go to bed. grin
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by goslowgoslow(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
crownwealth:
We appeal to the United States Government to ONLY target Mohammedians, I mean anyone found to have supported this fraudulent regime of Mohomodu Buhari.

- ALL APC members and supporters including all their family members

- Any Nigerian in the United States who have at any point supported this bloody regime should be deported immediately without any parole.

- The US should start by checking their social media accounts and understand their political inclinations, & without delay deport them to the SHITHOLE.

Thank you Donald.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing / Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.