Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,462 members, 7,854,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria (53461 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Yusman316(m): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
Some childish thinkers are here falling over themselves just to comments and utter rubbish as usual. Plain simple reasons were given why the ban was placed, and will be lifted once certain obligations were met. Some people start acting as if the end of the world has been announced. U.S na una fatherland?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by suzzyboss(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
American that is not heaven and all their police officers are racist.. Better stay upgrade you country and also place travel bans on Americans.. Even Iran stood their grounds when they were bullied.. You people are here blaming Buhari..confused
people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by deji17: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
The visa ban is only for Nigerian Passport holders.

Apply with your Biafran passports to get your visas!

- Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by winkmart: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Truthbites: 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
God bless the actual winner of the last election, Atiku Abubakar. No blessings to the rigger and head of Zombies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Newmans: 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
What Nigeria need now is to suspend any transaction, movement and negotiations with USA until coronervirus in USA is over.
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Africomterror: 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
datola:
Once again, I call on President Donald Trump to consider adopting measures that individually target those in government who have failed in their duties, rather than target the entire Nigerian population.

God bless Nigeria. God bless America.

Beg for mercy its cowardice
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Ooye12: 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
Buhari is dead man alive , Tinubu come and see what you have course ...
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by madridguy(m): 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
grin grin grin

Omoboricash:

Before the ban, when was the last time Atiku visited US. It was done during Saraki as Senate president. He went there as entourage of Nigeria senate president. Let him apply for US visa and visit if FBI will not hand chain his both hand together.
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Truthbites: 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
Racoon:
This is how diplomatic relations is maintained not by the toothless barking bulldogs approach the govt and its spokesmen have taken to.Where is Lai Mohammed & his "America should not interfere in our domestic matter" rubbish & Femi Adeshina with his "Who made America the world police" nonsense?

Meanwhile, the same man they maligned before the US is the one trying to appeal on behalf of the bastardized nation.Person wey pass you pass you.If only these these useless set of people really know the gap the US have given us they are supposed to humble themselves when America coughs.

U forgot the body bag saga by one 'full' in the North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by sharone21(f): 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
psalmsmiles:
Buhari has failed Nigeria. History will bear witness to his absolute incompetence which has cost many Nigerians a better chance at life. I still wonder where Nigeria would have been if Atiku/Obi had won the last elections.
It is only fair that we closed our borders over transactions with other countries crumbling their economy and America closed their's to us completely too.
U.S of A is first, other countries will soon follow suit. Let me see where Jubril will go for treatment when he gets dehydrated.

Karma at work on Nigeria over the border closure.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by magzey: 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
This is because of Corona virus and every one is shouting ,rubbishes.
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by isnovic(m): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
jayfolarin:
Some kids here with their tiny brains praising trump for his racist decision to ban Nigerian immigrants.

Nigerians are one of the best educated immigrant groups. 17 percent of Nigerians in the US hold a master's degree while 4 percent have a doctorate. The corresponding numbers for white Americans are 8 percent and 1 percent.

Trump has made disparaging comments about African nations in the past, complaining that Nigerians who entered the United States on visas would never “go back to their huts.”. He is a racist white supremacist asshole whose entire domestic & foreign policy has been based on reversing everything the first black American president did.

Fifteen of the 19 '9/11' plane hijackers were citizens of Saudi Arabia, two were from the United Arab Emirates, one from Lebanon, and one from Egypt. None of their citizens has been placed on a travel ban list but Nigerians that have been a net positive to America gets put on a list. Madness!

What Trump said is it any worse than what your own president said of his people:

Lazy and dishonest at best.

These Arab countries may have been involved in 9/11 incidence, but a look at this country and their economy, security and strategic alliance meant their average citizen enjoy the best life has got to offer.
An average Emirati of 23 walks into a car shop and pick up keys to a Rolls Royce Phantom, same goes for Saudis.

They do not look for work, work looks for them with them making choice.

They do not have to think about providing for themselves Homes, good roads, Electricity as they have a functional Government who provides these basic life needs to the tiniest detail.

There currency is steady and their living standard is high.

Most of these countries do not need visa to go any where, as their passport is very strong.

Their security system ( not the one who currently employed only Muslims from the North) is not biased to other religion or nationals even though they are Islamic countries

This cannot be said of Nigeria and her government ( who feels her people must suffer to taste the good things of life).

Looking for whom to blame? Start at the Presidency first because the bulk stops at his table.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by blacknp(m): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
deji17:
The visa ban is only for Nigerian Passport holders.

Apply with your Biafran passports to get your visas!

- Nnamdi Kanu
Nnenna Kanu with his British passport? Bloody Hypocrite, I'm sorry for misguided miscreants like yourself.
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
cococandy:
And when did I say Nigerians’ problem lies in USA ?
Lord have mercy. Easy on the assumptions please.

Racist American president Trump affects me because I pay thousands of dollars in taxes every year, I live here, I work here, I save lives here, my family serves the American country and we in my household are all American citizens. His racism is disgusting to us because he seeks to diminish our contributions because of the color of our skin. America is a country of immigrants including Racist Trump and his family. White people are not more American than black people.

As for the rest of your post, you would have made more sense if you didn’t start with assumptions.

if you live and work there then I will understand if you say he is your problem.

most of us here wail about Trump who is not even 1% of our problem. some of those wailing have not earned money that will be enough to pay for US flight ticket in their lifetime but somehow they think Trump is their problem.
recently I was traveling, have to divert to a worst off road because we were warned along the way that there is a clash between Fulani herdsmen and a community ahead.

the average Nigerian will leave the useless leaders we have to vent his frustration on those who don't care about him
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
Discombulator:

Leave that for us that actually care, shalom.
Sometimes I wonder what this country did to deserve a set of unpatriotic citizens, don't understand how a person will be unbothered about the affairs of his place of birth and nationality.

Bro...i was once a staunch believer of one Nigeria not until I had a very bitter experience and outright humiliation simply because of my ethic and religious background.
I know you won't understand because am sure you haven't really explored around the country..

Not until bigotry, subliminal ethic intolerance, corruption, is vehemently eradicated from the system, Am sorry this country will still remain in the garlows.

And like I said am still hopeful for things to get better because there is still no place I can call home except Nigeria..

but for now I have to fight for my future first.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by magzey: 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
Truthbites:
God bless the actual winner of the last election, Atiku Abubakar. No blessings to the rigger and head of Zombies
Atiku is Cummings grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
KaptainAfrika:
I am sorry but fvck America abeg. If not that they are a world-power, they would have also been banned from many countries. WTF. You are talking about a country that overthrew democratically elected governments, that supports countries even today that have worse human rights abuses than Nigeria, and does other nefarious things that we dont we know about, founded on the blood of native Americans, and the backs of black slaves.
If they care so much about security, why is it easier for Saudi's and Chinese to get a visa than Africans, Africans that yeah they may break immigration laws but overall add more value to the US.
If Nigeria will develop , we must learn to say fvck off to the West - Rwanda did it and see where they are today.

at the emboldened, the person that needs this your advice the most is none other than jubril himself!!!

tell him to tell his london doctors to fvck off!!!

talking out of your butts as usual!!!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Peacecoy19: 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
madridguy:
ATIKU the reactor master grin grin grin

The United States belongs to the American and they can shut their door to anyone. Abi na force to receive visitor.

Let keep Nigeria safe and working.
That sentiment Atiku expressed indicating that USA decision is premised on the context of governance. in Nigeria is completely false.as USA is in friendship with worst.government.This is low politics and Atiku is a bastard Atiku will only continue to go down politically.
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by cococandy(f): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
That I agree with

Lostz:
most of us here wail about Trump who is not even 1% of our problem. some of those wailing have not earned money that will be enough to pay for US flight ticket in their lifetime but somehow they think Trump is their problem.
recently I was traveling, have to divert to a worst off road because we were warned along the way that there is a clash between Fulani herdsmen and a community ahead.

the average Nigerian will leave the useless leaders we have to vent his frustration on those who don't care about him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by blacknp(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
isnovic:

What Trump said is it any worse than what your own president said of his people:

Lazy and dishonest at best.

These Arab countries may have been involved in 9/11 incidence, but a look at this country and their economy, security and strategic alliance meant their average citizen enjoy the best life has got to offer.
A young Emirati of 23 years can buy a Rolls Royce Phantom, same goes for Saudis.

This cannot be said of Nigeria and her people.

Looking for whom to blame? Start at the Presidency first because the bulk stops at his table.
Charity they say begins at home, what have you done for yourself, which kind of car have you used your own money to buy from your own hustle, even the one you bought before Buhari came into power?, not Federal Government, or Abuja money? None, but it is Buhari that made you poor, mind you there are many 23 year ole boys in Nigeria that can buy Rolls Royce Phantoms.
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
Chapii:
Nigeria is practically grounded under his Government. The decay we are experiencing in Insecurity is happening and even much worse in other sectors. This ban is a clear example.
When our Embassy websites for US & China still has GEJ's pictures then you know that this Govt is just dead.

Seriously.

LMAO.

Anyone carrying issues of this government at heart will experience constant migraines.

From the height of Democracy and Economic development under Obasanjo and Atiku in 1999 to the depths of Poverty and Bigotry under lifeless.

Nigeria has come a long way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by blowjohn(m): 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
irepnaija4eva:
LOL.. THANK GOD I DONE COMOT SINCE.. grin grin grin

Wetin concern me self..

Yeah. U comot from ojoota to ikorodu
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by isnovic(m): 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
blacknp:
Charity they say begins at home, what have you done for yourself, which kind of car have you used your own money to buy from your own hustle, even the one you bought before Buhari came into power?, not Federal Government, or Abuja money? None, but it is Buhari that made you poor.

Dude leave the person and face the message.

what I have bought certainly is not your business, but it might interest you to know that I have bought all the cars I desired to drive even before Buhari came to power and after he did as I am not limited by Nigeria economy.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Guestlander: 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
jayfolarin:
Some kids here with their tiny brains praising trump for his racist decision to ban Nigerian immigrants.

Nigerians are one of the best educated immigrant groups. 17 percent of Nigerians in the US hold a master's degree while 4 percent have a doctorate. The corresponding numbers for white Americans are 8 percent and 1 percent.

Trump has made disparaging comments about African nations in the past, complaining that Nigerians who entered the United States on visas would never “go back to their huts.”. He is a racist white supremacist asshole whose entire domestic & foreign policy has been based on reversing everything the first black American president did.

Fifteen of the 19 '9/11' plane hijackers were citizens of Saudi Arabia, two were from the United Arab Emirates, one from Lebanon, and one from Egypt. None of their citizens has been placed on a travel ban list but Nigerians that have been a net positive to America gets put on a list. Madness!

Trump is obviously a racist. I still don't know what is going on in the minds of some Nigerians who support him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by reneka955: 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
what wanpela shame, these leaders long olgeta ples us so much
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Africomterror: 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
socialmediaman:
Atiku Abubakar, former presidential candidate on the platform of the PDP in the last presidential election, posted a couple of tweets in reaction to the travel ban against Nigeria, expressing sadness and stating reasons why he believed the US should reconsider its decision against Nigeria

See tweets and responses below

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1223548457128005632?s=08

Shame on our ancestors who were warrior emperors great Sultans

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by fortran12: 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
The reason for the ban on some categories was given but trust politicians they will use every issue to try and score a political point and their gullible followers will agree with them.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by blacknp(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
isnovic:

Dude leave the person and face the message.

what I have bought certainly is not your business, but it might interest you to know that I have bought all the cars I desired to drive even before Buhari came to power and after he did as I am not limited by Nigeria economy.
People like you are the problem, just blabbing with no solution, you bought cars, what kind, 7 Series BMW's, or S- 600 Mercedes? Useless Donald Trump, let those ipob zombies be singing his praises, thinking it affects the President, President Buhari's children will still enter Yankee with private jet, TSA will go and clear them in their aircraft.
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Xclusiveme: 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
Pls oo i would be traveling to Massachusetts by March. They shouldn't try this come my side oo
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by bezimo(m): 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Neoteny:

This is nothing but the ranting of a mad man, a broke, hungry, and desperate idiot who does not even know how to read.

Where you got the idea that the US, which has some of the best surveillance and intelligence resources in the world, requires Buhari to give them information about Boko Haram is evidence of your utter stupidity and the urgent need for you to be resettled somewhere you'll have access to both food and psychiatric care.

Grade one donkey

First things first..I don't leave in the useless country your stupid president has retrogressed..Secondly I ain't broke I can feed your useless generation....Third I am not desperate..where I live I am super comfortable and idiots like you with your useless famiy can never smell, hopefully Canada joins the USA to ban idiots like you from exporting your stupidity and terrorism here.

Oh The USA has the best surveillance..so why are they banning Nigeria on grounds that they refused sharing security info..security info related to what if I may ask..it's common knowledge that Buhari sponsored Boko bastards and dealing with their terrosim again non-muslims is the number one security challenge of Nigeria as recognized even internationally..if true so why the ban..oh the USA can get the info they need relating to that security challenge because they have the best surveillance without asking Nigeria..and even when they asked why will Nigeria not give them the info...oh really..can't you see how stupid and bastardly daft you thinks..broke ass useless goat.

How can you reason like sane people when you carry the brain of a cow..rubbish idiot..get lost..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho / ‘Transmission’ In Buhari’s Letter Evokes Laughter Among Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.