Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (144832 Views)

Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Lady Bares Her Boobs At Davido's 26th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Whiteways:

You can as well publish a book on this.
?? rolleyes

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Fisher007: 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
Trust me those are signs of insecurities grin grin

Ask matured minds and they will tell you.

Chioma too sitdown like sexual object. Where are the feminist. Am sure they cant see anything wrong with this picture.

Hmm

3 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Candanyl: 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Truth be told ,Chioma just tolerating Davido because of the money and fame ,I feel She doesn't love the guy .His brother that got married today seems more mature and cool same with the bride.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by AllenSpencer: 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blakewilli:
no problems handling one's wife like this in private but its an abomination in public, talkless of posting it online

100/100

8 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Xclusivedaniel6:

mind your business and live long
what the Bleep is your prob

do you live with them or do you even know their gate man
So, are you hoping for a reward from the omega b**bs operator(-O.B.O).? Dont support evil for irrelevances

6 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
Elytron1604:
freak you men! What's wrong with that it's his property and he can touch and even Carry anywhere
wow!! I find thiz hard to believe.. I dont have problem with David personally but he has messed up bad time by doing this

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
cry
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by SunlightMarine(m): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by ibkayee(f): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
I find it weird that he publically posts pictures of his wife like this lol

9 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Uniquekriss(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blakewilli:
Pity for the igbo girl Chioma. She aint happy with all these rubbish that David the kid is doing butm money has revoked her right to freedom of speech. Imagine posting a pics with me grabbing my wife's b**bs?
Whatever point he is trying to prove, there are better reasonable methods of proving it. Of course, i dont blame her. Which lady out there would want to loose the fame and wealth of obo over him grabbing her b**bs
Davido has bought over her body in his mind
e no konsain u, do your own, @least he didn't breach d constitution

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by mrkings84(m): 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Thanks to Rubén Rochina of Lavente for scoring that late minute goal against Barca, that was too viatal as it saves my slip.. O2.5 things...

4 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nature8(m): 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
JasonScoolari:
It seems Davido is not just an ambassador for Pepsi, the dude is also an ambassador for boobs..

grin
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Speedybiscuit: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
ibkayee:
I find it weird that he publically posts pictures of his wife like this lol

Me too!

4 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Fntmoney: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
Have guys seen the new "ÀMÓTÈKÚN" secretary??
She's really doing her job

3 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by dominique(f): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
I'm almost certain it's her sister Jennifer that designed that dress, it's like one shoulder design is her specialty

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by grandlexuz(m): 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
C
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by TruthSpeaker: 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blakewilli:
no problems handling one's wife like this in private but its an abomination in public, talkless of posting it online

SORRY BUT TRUTH BE TOLD, YOU ARE NAIVE!!!
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by newdawn2017(f): 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
Caseless:
He doesn't respect this lady. I've seen a video where he was grabbing her breasts on a plane and how he released such video is a mystery to me and now this. Why grab her breasts in public? You want to feel like offset and cardi B right? Not cool.
& it was painful to her, she even asked him to stop na, she was not cool with it, but what can she do??

3 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by TruthSpeaker: 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lawrentta16:
mumu hear urself

YOU ARE NAIVE, IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BEING ROMANTIC ON SOCIAL MEDIA. CHIOMA IS COMFORTABLE AND HAPPY ABOUT IT, SO LET GO!!!
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by fortunechy(m): 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
still behaving like a kid...

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Anaedo1: 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blakewilli:
Pity for the igbo girl Chioma. She aint happy with all these rubbish that David the kid is doing butm money has revoked her right to freedom of speech. Imagine posting a pics with me grabbing my wife's b**bs?
Whatever point he is trying to prove, there are better reasonable methods of proving it. Of course, i dont blame her. Which lady out there would want to loose the fame and wealth of obo over him grabbing her b**bs
Davido has bought over her body in his mind

Baba you no get money.. You're just jealous..
Go and sleep and prepare for tomorrow's trekking..You need it..

4 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Tim16(m): 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
God bless their union, Amen.
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by piagetskinner(m): 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
How can you not have respect for a woman...

She’s not a slave na?

But of course na money she de after

2 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by grandstar(m): 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
All these rumormongers who see $1 and call it $10. Now,
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
Anaedo1:

Baba you no get money.. You're just jealous..
Go and sleep and prepare for tomorrow's trekking..You need it..
omo i cant be jealous of b**bs in this life
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Caseless: 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
newdawn2017:
& it was painful to her, she even asked him to stop na, she was not cool with it, but what can she do??
he even leaked the video.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

SORRY BUT TRUTH BE TOLD, YOU ARE NAIVE!!!
Haha!
Descending to your low level of reasoning, you might've an immature reasoning of marital life. This is his bride-to-be and not some slut in a music video .He just missed that thin line

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Uniquekriss:
e no konsain u, do your own, @least he didn't breach d constitution
I agree 100%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Women In Africa / Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.