Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Naija Girls And Their Tummy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls And Their Tummy (3037 Views)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by sillyboy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2007
@ de facto. Who are you by the way, How could you say my contribution is idiotic?.Infact you've just angered me! I bet you wouldn't like it if I factorise you. How are you? Try to reason with me. You could pick one or two things from my ideology. cool
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by sisimose(f): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2007
Naija this, naija that, haba!
yes girls should not be walking around with folds hanging out of their tops etc, not nice at all. not nice to look at not good for your health end of. Is not only naija girls that rock the folds oh! i saw one Rave video on telly and the LARD on display WOULD have been enought o feed the congo.
viee:

@ poster

why just Naija babes?
what of the guys?
what , with gulder and star every other night
you should be more concerned for the guys

at least for the babes you can mistake it for pregnancy
tongue grin

what will be the excuse for guys??

LMAO grin
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by DoubleN(m): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2007
That Stuff really puts me off!Naija girls are just too damn lazy for my liking. They eat a lot of junk and don't even take their time to work out.i prefer my girls with flat tummies any day anytime. cheesy
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by Grimez(f): 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2007
what about da guys who think they're so "fine" walking around with their pot bellies. any way, you can't class all nigerian girls as lazy because not all of us are. i am not one of the girls who walk around with fat hanging out (even though i have none). speak to your bobos as well to put their t shirt on! no one wants to see their man boobs!
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by sisimose(f): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2007
Grimez:

what about da guys who think they're so "fine" walking around with their pot bellies. any way, you can't class all nigerian girls as lazy because not all of us are. i am not one of the girls who walk around with fat hanging out (even though i have none). speak to your bobos as well to put their t shirt on! no one wants to see their man boobs!

lmao man boobs , abi oh. all their so called love handles and like you say man boobs lmao, (remember craig from BigBro 06?) lmao grin lets not forget Victor that guy had ass bigger than mine times 4
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by marlet01(m): 11:05am On Jun 02, 2007
Lmao @ sisimose grin grin
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by abohrandy: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2007
make all these babes stop for misyarn.
it is kinda funny to see a babe wit pot belly as it does not portrait the sexiness in that female.
bu for a guy, it will also be funny but at least the guy and dress up to cover that aspect. how chick want dress sexy and hide that pot.

i don see plenti babes for this abuja with funny looking outfits. the trousers they put on kind of sags coz of their pots infront of them. and please chick no di fall our hands with such stuff please.
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by sisimose(f): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2007
marlet
i kid you not lol tongue grin
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2010
i used 2 av a protuding stomach b4 which was disfiguring d way i luk,so my cousin recomended sit up.i felt it was a slow n painful process so i had 2 stop i decided 2 take d docs advice by dieting.i stayed on plentyyyyyyyy of fruits.for example i could eat 2 big pineapples 4 breakfast,eba n plentttyyyyyy vegetables in d afternoon (vegetable rich in shrimps,periwrinkles,crayfish n meat) n in d evening just water.it wasn't easy at 1st but with time i got used 2 it.within a month my stomach went down immediatly,my friends were surprised n wondered wot i did 2 my stomach,infact am alredy used 2 eatin 2wise a day n i dont eat in between meals.i've discovered from experience dat wot makes naija chics have pot belly is unhealthy eating habits like eating bread n tea in d morning with fried egg dat has plenty of oil in d afternoon rice n stew or yam n egg in d evenin eba n soup,apart from dat dey eat in between meals like takin cake,gala,choclates.i used 2 be a party 2 dat but not any more.i av a firm stomach now n can wear anykind of top widout my stomach protuding.
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2010
some of my friends too take alchol yet dey complain of protuding stomach.d simple truth is dat foods high in fats n sugar always protude n expand d stomach n it causes flabs too.galz r not only victims too,many naija men r victims especially d yoruba men n benin men
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by ginky: 12:01am On Jan 13, 2010
@Poster
Why this generalization? Which one is "naija girls"? Tell me, how many white girls have you seen(not on tv and not celebrities) with a flat tummy? Am not saying they don't have a flat tummy, but I have come to the realization that most 9ja girl's tummy are flatter than white girl's own.

@Kulyie
I don't understand how eating bread,tea and egg in the morning is unhealthy or how rice and stew in the afternoon is also unhealthy. The only one I would agree with you on is garri and soup in the night because, it's heavy but it depends on when you eat it( i.e either early evening or late evening). Snacks are also good.
This would surprise you but I eat what you said and mine is still very flat. I even eat garri and soup in the night . The snacks, I eat in the day time(maybe 5 or 6 times in a week). It depends on your body metabolism and how much calories you burn.
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ginky stomachs dont protude in a day.it takes time.people dat had protuding stomach dint develop it overnite.it started gradually from avin a flat stomach n eating unhealthy (abusing ur gud health n stomach) to becomin a source of attention.i wasnt born with a protuding tummy myself i started avin unhealthy habits.fats deposited in my stomach gradually n became obvious wen it started protuding,meanin d fat was increasin
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2010
Our Nigerian guys have pot bellies too or is it only ok if a man looks 20mths pregnant?
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by KennyG6(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Our Nigerian guys have pot bellies too or is it only ok if a man looks 20mths pregnant?
ah but that is evidence of good living courtesy of isiewu and stout, what excuse have the madams? grin grin grin
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by Moyola(f): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2010
Kenny_G:

ah but that is evidence of good living courtesy of isiewu and stout, what excuse have the madams? grin grin grin

Didchu say "evidence of good living"? undecided Euuugghh!! tongue
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by KennyG6(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2010
Moyola:

Didchu say "evidence of good living"? undecided Euuugghh!! tongue
abi naw, grin grin grin
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by ginky: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2010
@Kulyie
What I am trying to say is that one can still eat all you've mentioned and still be in good shape and be healthy. For exampe, if I am to take bread in the morning, I take 2 or 3 slices(though one can still eat more depending on how much energy one is burning).
All I am saying is that moderation is the key. That's why some people count the amount of calories they take in instead of dieting though it's better to combine the two for effective weight loss. Besides, like I implied earlier, if one wants to eat a heavy meal for dinner, it should be done early say 5pm to 6:40pm.
The main reason you lost weight was because you were burning more calories than you took in. A person can also lose weight by first of all,calculating the amount of calories his/her body needs and then planning his/her meal it in such a way that the total amount of calories taken would be less than the standard amount of calories that person is supposed to take to have the same weight. There's a website to calculate these things. The problem is that most people (not you sha) find it difficult controlling their cravings and it's mostly the tummy that suffers it first.
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by waleski(m): 2:50am On Jan 14, 2010
ginky:

@Kulyie
What I am trying to say is that one can still eat all you've mentioned and still be in good shape and be healthy. For exampe, if I am to take bread in the morning, I take 2 or 3 slices(though one can still eat more depending on how much energy one is burning).
All I am saying is that moderation is the key. That's why some people count the amount of calories they take in instead of dieting though it's better to combine the two for effective weight loss. Besides, like I implied earlier, if one wants to eat a heavy meal for dinner, it should be done early say 5pm to 6:40pm.
The main reason you lost weight was because you were burning more calories than you took in. A person can also lose weight by first of all,calculating the amount of calories his/her body needs and then planning his/her meal it in such a way that the total amount of calories taken would be less than the standard amount of calories that person is supposed to take to have the same weight. There's a website to calculate these things. The problem is that most people (not you sha) find it difficult controlling their cravings and it's mostly the tummy that suffers it first.
i laugh in Taiwanese a gurl take 2 or 3 slices of bread in the morning u crack me up where do they want to find it?let me tell u the food everyday.a naija chic with a big tummy eats agege bread nd tea without milk eats garri nd groundnut in d afternoon and eba and stew in the night and the same thg over and over again just my imagination grin grin grin
Re: Naija Girls And Their Tummy by ginky: 12:08am On Jan 15, 2010
@Waleski
I don't understand. So, you know the diet of naija girls with big tummy?. , hmmn, If you look at my previous posts on this thread carefully, you would understand what am saying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need My Things Back >:( / Does Using Your Boyfriend Or Gilfriend's Picture Denote How Much You Love Him? / He Talks Too Much N It Do Get Me Pissed Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.