Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,600 members, 7,955,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers (2668 Views)

Why Men Sleep After Sex [must Read]... / Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. / Why Do Men Sleep After Sex? Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by gentlem80(m): 2:38am On Dec 13, 2010
I really want to know cos I someone going through a very bad stage to the extent that this bad habit is affecting his finances
Re: Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 13, 2010
Some can not control the thing in between their legs, some are not getting it from their partners, some are not in a relationsip and they sex, some are sex addict, some like tasting different sort of women for the fun of it, some want sex with a different race (White, black, Indian, Latino, Asian etc)

I personally dislike men who sleep with prostitutes pweh!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by Carolece(f): 3:09am On Dec 13, 2010
nasty dirty men do that. one of the many reasons why I so hate men. I dont even think they should be even called love peddlers cause 150% of the time, it had nothing to do with love. cry
Re: Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by jmaine: 3:40am On Dec 13, 2010
Relationship are often costly and time consuming to some guyz, so in order to beat all those unnecessary protocols ladies love to abide with. . they just opt for the easy way out. . . dealing with the call ladies to ease all the inbuilt tension. . . some of those ladies i heard could be so satisfying atimes that the guy loses his initial objective and starts dating the lady passively off course you know, no serious string attached. Both parties can decide to call it a day at anytime
Re: Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by biola44: 5:49am On Dec 13, 2010
it's like asking why do nigerians buy pirated cds? ease, convenience,
Re: Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by biola44: 5:50am On Dec 13, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by dobodobo(m): 6:13am On Dec 13, 2010
All women who bleeped without wedding are prostitutes, a girlfriend cost more than prostitute but different was that girlfriend give you inform of credit and you pay later while prostitute is pay as you go.

As I'm currently,I have both pay as you and credit type girls and I believe 90 % of all guys involve in the same things because men will always be men, some people who doesn't go to love peddler catch fun with other street girls and do their pay as you go while some goes to their girlfriend best friend and do it over there but one thing is Man don't like digging ONE HOLE

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by Meklex(m): 7:16am On Dec 13, 2010
dobodobo:

All women who bleeped without wedding are love-peddlers, a girlfriend cost more than love-peddler but different was that girlfriend give you inform of credit and you pay later while love-peddler is pay as you go.

As I'm currently,I have both pay as you and credit type girls and I believe 90 % of all guys involve in the same things because men will always be men, some people who doesn't go to love peddler catch fun with other street girls and do their pay as you go while some goes to their girlfriend best friend and do it over there but one thing is Man don't like digging ONE HOLE
that's what I been saying all this while
Re: Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by jmaine: 10:22am On Dec 13, 2010
dobodobo:

All women who bleeped without wedding are love-peddlers, a girlfriend cost more than love-peddler but different was that girlfriend give you inform of credit and you pay later while love-peddler is pay as you go.

Na wao . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by Money177E(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2010
dobodobo:

@ dobodobo So what about you that lure and entice those girls into your bed with your baits! what should we call you*** Womanliness PEDDLER   shocked undecided

BECAUSE I DONT FORNICATE AM COOL ABOUT THAT
Re: Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 13, 2010
Poster,>> Love-peddlers? . . undecided that is a decent word . . n i dont think u r referrin to ladies with an ounce of that

So lets be blunt. . . uhmm. . do u mean prostit.u.t.e??  
Re: Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2010
oh,Sorry now i know how that word came about. wink
Re: Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by deco2come: 11:47am On Dec 13, 2010
Carolece:

nasty dirty men do that. one of the many reasons why I so hate men. I dont even think they should be even called love peddlers cause 150% of the time, it had nothing to do with love. cry

Do you mind telling me your gender. I have been cracking this puzzle for more than an hour now. At this post https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-567204.0.html, you said a girl is asking you for some fun and you told her that you are not lesbian.

This current post you said that you hate me so much. Are you a hermaphrodite or don't tell me that you dig animals(e.g cat,fowl,dog,horse,rat, or antelope).
Re: Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by MMM2(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2010
all HOLE na HOLE.
ashawo get class.
Re: Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by keyne(f): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2010
wait, love peddlers?ha!it just doesnt sound rite!ok!u mean ash***!o! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by iice(f): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2010
Professional ones? No fuss. Business as usual. Don't have to jump through hoops to get what they want.
Re: Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2010
@poster
there are many reasons why a man would want to hook up with an ashi but the fact remains that more and more "supposedly" decent ladies act like ashis therefore who is to say who is who?!

first lets look at what is considered an ASHEWO: someone who will exchange se.xual favors for a fee/gift.
now looking at the rise in females (in dating pretense) asking for BB/recharge cards/money etc before sha.gging you, shows us that they are simply pros.titutes in disguise and no better than ashis. if anyone makes "donation" the ONLY reason to have se.x with a person then ASHEWO she/he is.

second there are different level of ashis:
A) STREET WALKER is the one who is at street corner waiting for customers.she is usually very cheap and has no shame in her game. she is not well viewed by the community but most probably doesnt live in that area.

B) INDOOR PRO.STITUTE is the one who is hidden from the main street. often trades from a well know club or ashi infested area. men would know the location and there are always a few of these gals around to chose from. rooms may also be located on the premises but "take away" is available too.

C) HIGH CLASS HOOKER is mostly working out of their own luxury apartment. she looks fantastic and dresses very elegantly. you would mistake her for any girl next door and the community where she lives/works doesnt even know what she does.  she "services" only 1/2 client per week, often travels the world to service clients (mostly very rich) and her prices are VERY EXPENSIVE.

third not everyone is ready for commitments and relationships(financially/emotionally), so to these people, i would understand why ashis would be better.

fourth, this is the only way for some men to get quick extra bootay.

REMEMBER, thinking that all men meet these gals to have se.x would have you fail.  se.x is the common denominator but sometimes aint the most important reason to meet.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by MMM2(m): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2010
TOP 7 REASONS WHY MEN GO 4 ASHAWO.
(1) ASHAWO do n't get angry if u Bleep her friend.
(2) ASHAWO is alwayz in de mood 4 sex.
(3) ASHAWO do n't celebrate val.
(4) ASHAWO do n't task u 4 money e.g laser wing, recharge card, G-string, shopping money 4 xams, abortion fee and other bull shit.
(5) no long talk and argument with ASHAWO 4 SEX.
(6) ASHAWO gingers free Womanliness 2 his customer once in a while.
(7) ASHAWO can n't transmit disease 2 u cos u will alwayz put on ur safety boot (CONDOM).

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by HARDDON: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2010
mayb, wen the BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE BORN, then, , but not until den, and as long as the sun changes faces and no man eats egusi soul al his life, men wud kip payin as em goes!
Re: Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by CyberG: 12:48am On Dec 14, 2010
Well, some so called "partners" are so horrible and monstrous both in looks and attitudes that men have to find alternatives to enduring some women's face and (or) putrid attitude!  tongue tongue BTW, I have never had anything to with a peddler but inspect the people on this thread and if you were a guy, what would you do? Please be honest!
Re: Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by 190: 12:54am On Dec 14, 2010
Dobodobo and M M M are the only sincere guys

who have made a complete analysis of the issue on ground

Yes PAY AS YOU GO and Credit ( You get 2 pay me later )

100% Gbam

@MrBrown

That your epistle was pweety long~ grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 14, 2010
CyberG:

Well, some so called "partners" are so horrible and monstrous both in looks and attitudes that men have to find alternatives to enduring some women's face and (or) putrid attitude!  tongue tongue BTW, I have never had anything to with a peddler but inspect the people on this thread and if you were a guy, what would you do? Please be honest!

i would drop her before moving on with my life (if she was that a turn off)

@190
just saying ashis without really specifying who we are talking about is wrong.

also, in some places its a way of life. . . . . . . . go to Cuba/Dominican Rep. or some part of Venezuela and you have to spend on something before you can smash (like a custom). . . . . . . . . .sometimes something as silly as a friendly drink, pizza etc
Re: Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers by ShyOne(f): 1:13am On Dec 14, 2010
What kind of thread is this?  You don't know the answer?

Simple:

The ABSOLUTE wonderful carefree, throw caution to the wind - the abandonment and freedom to JUST "Phuck" - sorry to offend anyone - I'm just being honest.

There comes a time where you just need to "Phuck".

lolololol

My apologies as I don't want to come off as "non-lady" like - but sex can be a beautiful thing

The right person, the right time, the right position(s), the right aromatherapy, candles, music

"women of the night" aka love peddlers aren't holding you to "requirements" - they remove the "stress" of "etiquette" - they hinge on your "every word" - you are "their king" - they feed the "ego" of the wallet holder.

This isn't rocket science.  You don't have to marry - they could care less who you are, your marital status, where you work, who you know, etc,

They are there to please - a 2 way relationship - "you please them - they please you."  A win/win situation.

Just fact.  There are people that enjoy that type of relationship - it works for them.  For those looking for something more - they look for one woman they can have all of the above with - this is why if you are in a relationship, preferably a marriage, "you are his Janet Jackson, Beyonce, Woman of the Night, Mother of his Kids, Wife, Lover and Friend."

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister / Mother Jailed For Having Sex With Her 12-year-old Son / Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.