Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,544 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Beware Of These Types Of Facebook Posts (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of These Types Of Facebook Posts (screenshots) (4216 Views)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / As A Guy, Which Of These Types Of Pants Do You Like Most On A Lady? (see Here) / WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of These Types Of Facebook Posts (screenshots) by Burstscam: 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
Any deceptive Facebook post that serves as bait, meant to deceive you or scam you, either by creating fake account using another person’s picture, or making you to like, share or comment on pages by posting pictures of vulnerable people, is fraudulent. Bellow are screenshots of some of such posts:

See all here
https://burstscam.com/blog/2020/02/07/sample-fraudulent-facebook-posts-you-should-beware-of-pictures/

Fake account:

Re: Beware Of These Types Of Facebook Posts (screenshots) by Burstscam: 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
It's pure scam

Re: Beware Of These Types Of Facebook Posts (screenshots) by Burstscam: 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
More

Re: Beware Of These Types Of Facebook Posts (screenshots) by Burstscam: 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
The aim is to get your WhatsApp contact

Re: Beware Of These Types Of Facebook Posts (screenshots) by Burstscam: 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
Getting you to click the link is the target

1 Like

Re: Beware Of These Types Of Facebook Posts (screenshots) by chatinent: 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
¤ Cool down bro. We know already.

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of These Types Of Facebook Posts (screenshots) by Burstscam: 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
Liking and sharing the page is the target

See more pictures and read more scam burst articles in
https://burstscam.com

Re: Beware Of These Types Of Facebook Posts (screenshots) by Burstscam: 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
chatinent:
good you already know
Re: Beware Of These Types Of Facebook Posts (screenshots) by Jobabori(m): 3:26am On Feb 08, 2020
Let him who have ear hears what the oracle is saying.
Re: Beware Of These Types Of Facebook Posts (screenshots) by dawnomike(m): 11:40am On Feb 08, 2020
They are many all over different social media platforms
Re: Beware Of These Types Of Facebook Posts (screenshots) by cassidy1996(m): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
scammers are everywhere.... Forex, crpto and fixed odds nor dey let person see road for Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Beware Of These Types Of Facebook Posts (screenshots) by ITbomb(m): 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
Betting dudes nkor?
Re: Beware Of These Types Of Facebook Posts (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
these ones are old formats.do ppl still fall for it? the latest ones are ponzi schemes scams.i get a lot of friend requests from them and they also use female pixs as well.got a message from one calling itself longrich investment.said if i send a ;Dn amount of money to a certain account he will give me in three months time they will double it.so if i send 150k they will make it 250k in three months time and send it to me grin.who mumu reach grin.i just blocked the yahooboy.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of These Types Of Facebook Posts (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
chatinent:
many dont know
Re: Beware Of These Types Of Facebook Posts (screenshots) by Bankowner: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
cassidy1996:
scammers are everywhere.... Forex, crpto and fixed odds nor dey let person see road for Nairaland
Not to forget the 'We can get you to Canada without visa, click here to know more' people

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of These Types Of Facebook Posts (screenshots) by cassidy1996(m): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bankowner:

Not to forget the 'We can get you to Canada without visa, click here to know more' people
lol

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Hate Video Call / No Love In My Home (advice Pls) / Ladies: Am So Sorry For Wetting Your Pants 18+ (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.