Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) (8736 Views)

The Way Ladies Give Away Their / Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking / Cute Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:12am On Feb 09, 2020
Apeshy101:

yes, its 100% morally and legally right!

just that you can say that its religiously wrong, well that one no be my problem.
What you did might seem morally right to you, anyways. All these are not something that one can be proud of in a decent setting. I can't bash you for that but, wouldn't support you in that act either as it's best to engage in such act with a married partner. If you ask many people with similar situation as yours, "would you like your daughters, sisters or wife to be to be treated this way", many here knows the response. Will this be an encouragement to your son or brother. Well, the right response is clear. Peace
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Igetmyown247: 1:57am On Feb 09, 2020
No is no. If she’s says no leave her alone regardless of if she’s wet or not.
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by eaglejay13(m): 2:59am On Feb 09, 2020
Ardar:
The girl clearly said you forced or more like pressured her to have sex with you, not physically but vocally i.e even when she told you "no" initially you still found a way to manipulate her into having sex with you. She never wanted it in the first place.

You men should stop this habit of making a girl who visited you to have sex with you especially when she's not in the mood to avoid stories that touch.

Are you saying I can accuse you of robbery if you manipulate me into spending on you?

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by AscentSolutions: 6:38am On Feb 09, 2020
Apeshy101:

All of you shouting coercion up and down

Here you have it,

I never raped her!
The context here clearly doesn't depict threat!

If this is what you call rape, I give up on you girls

Guy, its not until you jump on a lady that its rape o. If you persistently and relentlessly try to have sex with her by conninging her it can be tagged be rape. Maybe not in Nugeria, but for many other places, it's def rape.

It's like a company haggling you for buying an advanced business course "our premium business package". . can sue for coersiin. Inface theres a popular British real estate firm in court for that.

Rule if thumb, if a lady says " No" atop asking, let her be. If a lady wants you, you will know, you don't have to say it twice...

Ur in Naija so you will / might get away with it, but in saner climes, you wont. If you didn't succeed in getting sex, they can even convict you for sexual harassment cos you "coerced" or talked her into it after she said no initially.. That "wet" statement is even the killer statement.

And i can say this because as a guy, i have been there too and for the first time I know how it feels. This girl basically slid my erect stuff into her. And lord knows I was erect, but i diddnt want to do it. She sat on my legs and all that stuff. I told her months after. And she admitted she knew. I still feelll bad about it for some reason i cant explain and it wasnt my first sexual experience.
So...
Zip up
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by aswani(m): 10:39am On Feb 09, 2020
An old head once said to me that you had to adjust the conditions so the woman makes the first move.

The stuff he said requires a lot of self discipline that lots of Naija men don't have sha.
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by 2buffagain(m): 10:55am On Feb 09, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Exactly, let's say A and B are dating and B is telling A if you love me you would lay with me, come on everyone is doing it, you are mine, I thought you say you love me and would do anything... seriously A will feel guilty and do it. B just manipulated A. A can say all my friends partner are taking them on a luxurious vacation and showering gifts look here Madison got a Silver bracelet in Sydney, Jane's bf gave a golden necklace while they were in Singapore City, why won't you break the bank for me, you love me so much don't you, remember love is blind. B will likely do it, which is not right

This makes absolutely no sense.
If a verbally convinced me to spend money on her, would I not be a ridiculous fool to go and start saying that she raped my wallet?

You don't give someone a gift and then start going to report them to police that they held you at gunpoint and robbed you.

She simply said what she wanted. That's been assertive. Much like a man assertively requesting he needs his dick ate. If the person agrees to do it, then that is not rape. If during the action the other person says they don't want to do again, then that's their choice. In no scenario was she forced to do it or forced to not stop.
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
LOL.. SEE THE TEXT AT 10:44.
MEN.. UNA GO CONTINUE SUFFER UNTIL YOU STOP LETTING TESTOSTERONE LEAD YOU.
JUST IMAGINE.

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by angelfallz(m): 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
In Nigeria not easy but, in places like great Britain, USA etc yep
If it was easy in USA and Britain like you say, why are rape convictions low in those countries?
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
2buffagain:

If a verbally convinced me to spend money on her, would I not be a ridiculous fool to go and start saying that she raped my wallet?

You don't give someone a gift and then start going to report them to police that they held you at gunpoint and robbed you.

She simply said what she wanted. That's been assertive. Much like a man assertively requesting he needs his dick ate. If the person agrees to do it, then that is not rape. If during the action the other person says they don't want to do again, then that's their choice. In no scenario was she forced to do it or forced to not stop.
Convincing is different from this aspect. When a girl says no and you give 1001 reasons to say yes and she did, that's sexual coercion not Convincing. Same applies to your wallet and try to understand what gift means. Remember gifts should be done willingly and freely not be pressured or when your conscience judges etc. Try to understand mutual agreement and not someone that feel guilty for not taking part of an action, or submitting to when truely the person doesn't want to
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
angelfallz:

If it was easy in USA and Britain like you say, why are rape convictions low in those countries?
There are rape cases in USA, some Hide it some share it etc,... Evidence
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
2buffagain:

A asked me for money/food from my place, I said no not today, he keep persisting. I just cover eye and do the needful to satisfy him(he told me I'm his guy and all that sweet statement), do I want to do it. NO. Can I refuse yes but, I'm tired of getting all this request from him daily so I had to give in and later he'll start praising to boost my ego (nope that won't drive me). Should I tell the police nope, I've hit the Yes button already even when yes don't mean yes, do I deserve a praise for that nope, that was not from my heart and not freely giving. People around would be like, guy you too much but, they don't really know.
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Martinez39s(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Exactly, let's say A and B are dating and B is telling A if you love me you would lay with me, come on everyone is doing it, you are mine, I thought you say you love me and would do anything... seriously A will feel guilty and do it. B just manipulated A. A can say all my friends partner are taking them on a luxurious vacation and showering gifts look here Madison got a Silver bracelet in Sydney, Jane's bf gave a golden necklace while they were in Singapore City, why won't you break the bank for me, you love me so much don't you, remember love is blind. B will likely do it, which is not right
That is not rape. It's no one's fault that a particular girl is spineless and daft to say NO when she wants to. As long as she gave consent, it is no rape. No one is a mind reader. If Mr. B doesn't want to sell a plot of land but Mr. A talked him into the land to him, did Mr. A commit fraud?

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Martinez39s(m): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
eaglejay13:

Are you saying I can accuse you of robbery if you manipulate me into spending on you?
grin Don't mind the rètards on this thread?

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
That is not rape. It's no one's fault that a particular girl is spineless and daft to say NO when she wants to. As long as she gave consent, it is no rape. No one is a mind reader. If Mr. B doesn't want to sell a plot of land but Mr. A talked him into the land to him, did Mr. A commit fraud?
Mr A talked to him about selling it to him is different from this, just as people Compare a virgin person to testing a new car, of which a new car can be replaced or remade but a non-virgin person cannot be reversed to his/her virgin state. She gave consent due to sexual coercion, didn't you check out that she said she didn't want to engage in such act in the first place.
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Martinez39s(m): 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
A asked me for money/food from my place, I said no not today, he keep persisting. I just cover eye and do the needful to satisfy him(he told me I'm his guy and all that sweet statement), do I want to do it. NO. Can I refuse yes but, I'm tired of getting all this request from him daily so I had to give in and later he'll start praising to boost my ego (nope that won't drive me). Should I tell the police nope, I've hit the Yes button already even when yes don't mean yes, do I deserve a praise for that nope, that was not from my heart and not freely giving. People around would be like, guy you too much but, they don't really know.
So instead of refusing to be a spineless weakling by telling that friend off and making it clear that you will cut off the friendship if he doesn't stop, you succumbed like a spineless toddler to grant him his request. Now answer me woman, after granting your friend his request, would you say you were robbed by your friend? If NO, then you must admit the OP didn't rape his girlfriend. If YES, then we must all laugh at your stupidity. grin
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
So instead of refusing to be a spineless weakling by telling that friend off and making it clear that you will cut off the friendship if he doesn't stop, you succumbed like a spineless toddler to grant him his request. Now answer me woman, after granting your friend his request, would you say you were robbed by your friend? If NO, then you must admit the OP didn't rape his girlfriend. If YES, then we must all laugh at your stupidity. grin
That is not robbery it is a form of manipulations, in this case victim are usually fixed in a state of DILEMMA.
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Martinez39s(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
[s]Mr A talked to him about selling it to him is different from this, just as people Compare a virgin person to testing a new car, of which a new car can be replaced or remade but a non-virgin person cannot be reversed to his/her virgin state.[/s]
Utter nonsense. Virginity or not, the op did not rape her and the rule used to decide what rape is remains unchanged. Who even told you that the OP's girlfriend is a virgin? You stupidity has taken a weird and amusing dimension as you now suggest that being a virgin makes what OP did a rape. You twisted and discarded my apt analogy in cunning fashion. Why am I wasting time engaging an idiòt? Good day.

[s]She gave consent due to sexual coercion, didn't you check out that she said she didn't want to engage in such act in the first place.[/s]
There was no coercion. The OP did not rape her.

I won't reply you ever again. Rot and bask in your stupidity.

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Martinez39s(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Michelle, did the OP rape his girlfriend? I want to have your thoughts on this.
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
Utter nonsense. Virginity or not, the op did not rape her and the rule used to decide what rape is remains unchanged. Who even told you that the OP's girlfriend is a virgin? You stupidity has taken a weird and amusing dimension as you now suggest that being a virgin makes what OP did a rape. You twisted and discarded my apt analogy in cunning fashion. Why am I wasting time engaging an idiòt? Good day.

There was no coercion. The OP did not rape her.

I won't reply you ever again. Rot and bask in your stupidity.
Try to read properly, I didn't say the OP girl is a virgin. Now you're raining insults/abusive comments
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
Michelle, did the OP rape his girlfriend? I want to have your thoughts on this.
yes,he also robbed her and killed her. He carted with her vital organs for ritual as well. angry

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Martinez39s(m): 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:
yes,he also robbed her and killed her. He carted with her vital organs for ritual as well. angry
grin What loaded sarcasm!
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin What loaded sarcasm!
if the girl was a minor(below 18), mentally unstable or got the sex via blackmail ,your beloved apeshy will not be innocent though...

Apeshy be careful, when a girl says no walk away...laws keep changing. In Sweden or Australia your sorry a$$ will be slapped in jail
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
[quote author=Michellekabod2 post=86508215][/quote]haha. Good one
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Martinez39s(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:
if the girl was a minor(below 18), mentally unstable or got the sex via blackmail ,your beloved apeshy will not be innocent though...
I didn't ask about age neither did I ask if sexual relation with a minor is okay. What is your problem sef? You couldn't even directly say that op was innocent of rape. grin

Apeshy be careful, when a girl says no walk away...laws keep changing. In Sweden or Australia your sorry a$$ will be slapped in jail
Yeah! Sweden and Australia, the world fortresses of gynocentrism, simps, and feminism where sexual assault/harassment laws are absurdly and dangerously forged to accommodate a wide of innocuous activities as sexual assault/harassment. Hmmmm, in those countries, he would really be jailed unjustly. Do you think it would be fair, anywhere, to jail OP for what happened? grin
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by 2buffagain(m): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Convincing is different from this aspect. When a girl says no and you give 1001 reasons to say yes and she did, that's sexual coercion not Convincing. Same applies to your wallet and try to understand what gift means. Remember gifts should be done willingly and freely not be pressured or when your conscience judges etc. Try to understand mutual agreement and not someone that feel guilty for not taking part of an action, or submitting to when truely the person doesn't want to

I generally do not care about wasting time convincing a woman to have sex. I'm a "1 no man".
You tell me no once, that's it for the day.
Tell me no when we are halfway in it, that's it for the day.

That said, I will never accept that some guy verbally communicating his sexual needs to his woman....and she agreeing to meet those needs.....is rape. Stop it. He did not put a gun to her head.

She regretting to do something she CHOSE to do after, does NOT make it rape.
If you want to give way to that kind of snowflake logic then every girl that was ever disvirgined (perhaps out of wedlock) was raped.
That kind of logic is even an insult to women because it infantilizes them and suggests they don't have enough damn sense to make their own decisions as adults.
That's backward as Bleep. Stop reaching.

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
2buffagain:

I generally do not care about wasting time convincing a woman to have sex. I'm a "1 no man".

That said, I will never accept that some guy verbally communicating his sexual needs to his woman....and she agreeing to meet those needs.....is rape. You need to go sit down with all that.

You are still making no sense.

You regretting to do something you CHOSE to do after, does NOT make it rape.
If you want to give way to that kind of snowflake logic then every girl that was disvirgined was raped.
Stop it.
The thing is creating options with a no-no pick, that is putting the victim in a state of DILEMMA. Once the person says no, it means the person sees YES as undesirable but, the other will manipulate the person to feel different about choosing NO, which makes NO looks undesirable.
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
2buffagain:

That said, I will never accept that some guy verbally communicating his sexual needs to his woman....and she agreeing to meet those needs.....is rape. Stop it. He did not put a gun to her head.

She regretting to do something she CHOSE to do after, does NOT make it rape.
If you want to give way to that kind of snowflake logic then every girl that was ever disvirgined (perhaps out of wedlock) was raped.
Stop reaching..
For the last part I both couples are married and decide to have relations, that's not rape.

E.g Spouse A; Hey you look hot tonight, wanna get naughty
Spouse B; haha, I can't wait.
...... That's just an example and that situation it's not rape
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by 2buffagain(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
The thing is creating options with a no-no pick, that is putting the victim in a state of DILEMMA. Once the person says no, it means the person sees YES as undesirable but, the other will manipulate the person to feel different about choosing NO, which makes NO looks undesirable.

Women manipulate the Bleep out of men everyday.
We don't go report them to police because of it.

Again, stop infantalizing women.
They are grown adults.
People CHOOSE. If they choose to do something, it is infantile to then go running that you were forced when no force was applied.
In this matter, unless physical force is involved, there is no such thing as a "no-no pick". If he asks too much, and she does not want, it is a simple matter of "Mr man, it's my body. I don't want. In fact, let's stop seeing each other for a while". Lobatan!

Again, stop encouraging the further infantalization of women.
You make them out to be fools with this your logic.

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by 2buffagain(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
For the last part I both couples are married and decide to have relations, that's not rape.

E.g Spouse A; Hey you look hot tonight, wanna get naughty
Spouse B; haha, I can't wait.
...... That's just an example and that situation it's not rape

Listen to yourself.
By your same logic, that same spouse B can simply wake up the next morning and go "Hey you know what, last night I agreed, but I regret the sex we had. I think this now qualifies as rape. Sorry but I have to go report this to the police".

Do you not see the foolishness you are advocating for?

Upon agreement, all sales are final.
You can even cancel the sale halfway through and leave the shop.
But you cant buy the thing, come back the next day saying you don't want the thing again.
Market don already calculate for that day.

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by don4real18(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
I have once been accused of rape by a lady. The interesting thing is that I have never even slept with her. She came over to my place with intent to lay with me but I was so busy that I didn't have time to have sex even though I wanted to. When she went home, I got a call from her friend who asked why I raped her friend. When I threatened to get the police involved, they backed down and the girl later confessed. She sent messages and got friends to beg me but my heart was hardened as I just had to move on
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
2buffagain:

Women manipulate the Bleep out of men everyday.
We don't go report them to police because of it.

Again, stop infantalizing women.
They are grown adults.
People CHOOSE. If they choose to do something, it is infantile to then go running that you were forced when no force was applied.
In this matter, unless physical force is involved, there is no such thing as a "no-no pick". If he asks too much, and she does not want, it is a simple matter of "Mr man, it's my body. I don't want. In fact, let's stop seeing each other for a while". Lobatan!

Again, stop encouraging the further infantalization of women.
You make them out to be fools with this your logic.
Women are not the only one, men, children/underage too can be manipulated, most times this are not reported to the police or filing a lawsuit against it. One thing is once a person says no to their body it's quite right to respect their choice.

Does Dress-Sense Matter? / His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... / Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89