Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) (8737 Views)

The Way Ladies Give Away Their / Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking / Cute Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
2buffagain:

Listen to yourself.
By your same logic, that same spouse B can simply wake up the next morning and go "Hey you know what, last night I agreed, but I regret the sex we had. I think this now qualifies as rape. Sorry but I have to go report this to the police".

Do you not see the foolishness you are advocating for?

Upon agreement, all sales are final.
You can even cancel the sale halfway through and leave the shop.
But you cant buy the thing, come back the next day saying you don't want the thing again.
Market don already calculate for that day.
Probably you didn't understand, calm down and less abusive word please, I am not using any abusive content on you. If you reread those lines, Spouse B didn't say no at first, if she did and Spouse A insist and manipulated B to say yes, then that's not a good thing to do. For the purchase stuff try reading the refund policies for the company.
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Omar09(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
If having relations with her is the aim of flexing her, there are some girls you can find for this position, if a girl wants to wait till marriage does that means you can't love her and flex her...

I will wait till marriage to flex her....
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
Omar09:

I will wait till marriage to flex her....
Hmm, that's great too.smiley
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by 2buffagain(m): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
... For the purchase stuff try reading the refund policies for the company.

And you believe the refund policy for sex should be....to cry rape?

I did not call you foolish. I am saying that what you are advocating for is foolishness. Foolishness that will soon meet you if you keep trying to preach it.
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
2buffagain:

And you believe the refund policy for sex should be....to cry rape?
That's not something that can be refunded and the term "refund" don't apply to it, check your previous statement and mine, if you can read between the lines you'll get. Peace
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by 2buffagain(m): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
That's not something that can be refunded and the term "refund" don't apply to it, check your previous statement and mine, if you can read between the lines you'll get. Peace

The fact that you don't see the link between those 2 things means YOU don't get it. Bye.
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by MrCork: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2020
Apeshy101:
During the case of Busola-COZA pastor's rape saga, I was rooting for Busola. My judgement was clouded by my hatred for rapist.

Well, here I have a similar case, a Lady I had a fling with told me outrightly that I raped her.

This is someone I've been going out with for some time now, though that was our first fling.

When the accusation came, I just adjusted the topic and saved it for another day, we would trash it out where I can get evidence in case the accusation comes up next time.

Women can do and undo, pls because, always have evidence of consented sex.

Even when you are accused of rape, don't react, just follow it up quickly, saved your reaction till you've gotten enough evidence to back it up.

Don't address it orally, use a medium you can snap, or even make a video recording during the dialogue.

Your image will be tarnished before you are proven innocent.

Below is the screenshots of our chat

wtf!!
bro did they rape u?
angry
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
2buffagain:

The fact that you don't see the link between those 2 things means YOU don't get it. Bye.
I know why this is always difficult, one thing for sure is it's create complication to people who justify wrong action. One thing is if both parties agrees at first with full- CONSENT then no problem, if one insist and the other starts throwing his this and that on his partner and someway somehow made both of 'em to engage in such act (in favour of one party, or one party interest). Not an example but, One can make someone drunk to loosen up the person state of consent and they can say yes to such act, even if they don't want to.
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Digmygold: 10:35am On Feb 22, 2020
Martinez39s:
The girl is using rape accusation to play tiki-taka with you. Save the screenshot and cut her off immediately. She knows what she is doing.

Poo hole is what you drill for a living. Ubunja liquidfaya when are you going to write about how your son turned gay too?
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2020
eaglejay13:

Are you saying I can accuse you of robbery if you manipulate me into spending on you?
. Would have loved to hear the response here. But I know it's not forthcoming.
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
if the girl was a minor(below 18), mentally unstable or got the sex via blackmail ,your beloved apeshy will not be innocent though...

Apeshy be careful, when a girl says no walk away...laws keep changing. In Sweden or Australia your sorry a$$ will be slapped in jail
.. Why always mischievous? You can't just come out straight to answer a simple question. Be honest for once. Oya,answer him.
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 22, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Why always mischievous? You can't just come out straight to answer a simple question. Be honest for once. Oya,answer him.
please leave me alone. You don't decide the format I give my responses,I decide them.

I gave am answer in my first post on the thread
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Dande55: 11:33am On Feb 22, 2020
Well, you actually did.
You are a rapist.
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Impostor: 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
Apeshy101:

Pls explain more

Cuz in our on context, she initially refused, but later agreed!

What's the different between coercion and force here?

Coercion is when you persuade a girl to have sex like in the chat of the op. She didn't want to have sex but he kept pushing and pushing (with words and pleas. It is the type of rape that ALL NIGERIAN MEN are guilty of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please / The Beauty Of Fulani Brides/women In Traditional Attire / Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.