Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,124 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) (8731 Views)

The Way Ladies Give Away Their / Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking / Cute Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
coercion without her consent or will is rape.....
Exactly, let's say A and B are dating and B is telling A if you love me you would lay with me, come on everyone is doing it, you are mine, I thought you say you love me and would do anything... seriously A will feel guilty and do it. B just manipulated A. A can say all my friends partner are taking them on a luxurious vacation and showering gifts look here Madison got a Silver bracelet in Sydney, Jane's bf gave a golden necklace while they were in Singapore City, why won't you break the bank for me, you love me so much don't you, remember love is blind. B will likely do it, which is not right
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by 2buffagain(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
If having relations with her is the aim of flexing her, there are some girls you can find for this position, if a girl wants to wait till marriage does that means you can't love her and flex her...

F*ck out of here with that noise. Rape is only rape when it involves physically preventing her from making a choice aka physical coercion.
Very few women will say "Bleep me". They always want to feel like you want to Bleep them more. Now if she says "Stop" or "I don't want" or equivalent, then you stop and let her sleep off her wetness. But you have to be clear on what coercion means and not say normal man initiating woman for sex is rape.

If she wants to wait till marriage thats good. She can leave the relationship if he does not want to wait.
There is verbal coersion and there is physical coercion. Verbal Coersion is something most nigerian girls have been trained to WANT from men before they both have sex. In their eyes they see it as a power play i.e "You want it more than me (big lie), so you now OWE me for this sex".

If you want to redefine rape to the point where even the man "verbally bringing up sex" is considered rape....na women go lose o.
A lot of women are completely useless and the game of "it is you that wants it" is the only thing keeping a good number of them fed in this life.

If that definition passes, The sexual market will only then be for the assertive/aggressive "Bleep me" women, and sex dolls.
The other ones looking for who to hold sex over their maga's head will die a slow and pathetic death.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by oyaaa(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
Apeshy101:
During the case of Busola-COZA pastor's rape saga, I was rooting for Busola. My judgement was clouded by my hatred for rapist.

Well, here I have a similar case, a Lady I had a fling with told me outrightly that I raped her.

This is someone I've been going out with for some time now, though that was our first fling.

When the accusation came, I just adjusted the topic and saved it for another day, we would trash it out where I can get evidence in case the accusation comes up next time.

Women can do and undo, pls because, always have evidence of consented sex.

Even when you are accused of rape, don't react, just follow it up quickly, saved your reaction till you've gotten enough evidence to back it up.

Don't address it orally, use a medium you can snap, or even make a video recording during the dialogue.

Your image will be tarnished before you are proven innocent.

Below is the screenshots of our chat
Guy disembark from that babe oooo

1 Like

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
LOL.. SEE THE TEXT AT 10:44. MEN.. UNA GO CONTINUE SUFFER UNTIL YOU STOP LETTING TESTOSTERONE LEAD YOU. JUST IMAGINE.

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
LOL.. SEE THE TEXT AT 10:44. MEN.. UNA GO CONTINUE SUFFER UNTIL YOU STOP LETTING TESTOSTERONE LEAD YOU. JUST IMAGINE.

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
The girl clearly said you forced or more like pressured her to have sex with you, not physically but vocally i.e even when she told you "no" initially you still found a way to manipulate her into having sex with you. She never wanted it in the first place.

You men should stop this habit of making a girl who visited you to have sex with you especially when she's not in the mood to avoid stories that touch.
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
2buffagain:

F*ck out of here with that noise. Rape is only rape when it involves physically preventing her from making a choice.
Very few women will say "Bleep me". They always want to feel like you want to Bleep them more. Now if she says "Stop" or "I don't want" or equivalent, then you stop and let her sleep off her wetness. But you have to be clear on what coercion means and not say normal man initiating woman for sex is rape.

If she wants to wait till marriage thats good. She can leave the relationship if he does not want to wait.
"Coercion" is something most nigerian girls have been trained to WANT from men before they both have sex. In their eyes they see it as a power play i.e "You want it more than me (big lie), so you now OWE me for this sex".

If you want to redefine rape to the point where even the man "bringing sex up" is considered rape....na women go lose o.
A lot of women are completely useless and the game of "it is you that wants it" is the only thing keeping a good number of them fed in life.

If that definition passes, The sexual market will only then be for the assertive/aggressive "Bleep me" women, thots, and sex dolls.

Assaults are not limited to physiological effects but, psychologically one can get in the way too. If it's a mutual consent then good but, after pressuring one partner and he/she says yes, what kind of yes is that.
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
BigJoe19:
If not for reproduction, women would have been useless to humanity.

Yea women would have been useless but men already are.
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ardar:
The girl clearly said you forced her to have sex with you, not physically but vocally i.e even when she told you "no" initially you still found a way to manipulate her into having sex with you. She never wanted it in the first place.

You men should stop this habit of making a girl who visited you to have sex with you especially when she's not in the mood.
Thank you, can't a girl visit a guy in peace again. Fir some reason, some guys feels a girl coming to their place is to get laid. Weird
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Exactly, let's say A and B are dating and B is telling A if you love me you would lay with me, come on everyone is doing it, you are mine, I thought you say you love me and would do anything... seriously A will feel guilty and do it. B just manipulated A. A can say all my friends partner are taking them on a luxurious vacation and showering gifts look here Madison got a Silver bracelet in Sydney, Jane's bf gave a golden necklace while they were in Singapore City, why won't you break the bank for me, you love me so much don't you, remember love is blind. B will likely do it, which is not right
A and B both have the rights to not do what you mentioned, it's not as if a gun was put to their head or they were coerced "against their will"........BTW your analogy doesn't fit into what's discussed here

Op didn't assault(beat, gagged)her physically to get what he wanted......it was done with her consent ..
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by AstroG: 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
If having relations with her is the aim of flexing her, there are some girls you can find for this position, [b]if a girl wants to wait till marriage does that means you can't love her and flex her...
[b]

Nah,ah cannor come and be wasting my money and fake emotions on a liability
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
A and B both have the rights to not do what you mentioned, it's not as if a gun was put to their head or they were coerced "against their will"........BTW your analogy doesn't fit into what's discussed here

Op didn't assault(beat, gagged)her physically to get what he wanted......it was done with her consent ..
You don't need to put a gun on someone's head, A and B have a choice but, the manipulative ways of one on the other is the coercion. Have you ever done or be pressured something you don't want to, you'll understand
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
You don't need to put a gun on someone's head, A and B have a choice but, the manipulative ways of one on the other is the coercion. Have you ever done or be pressured something you don't want to, you'll understand
What is rape Pls??
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
AstroG:
[b]

Nah,ah cannor come and be wasting my money and fake emotions on a liability

Wasting money, nope. There are some guys that hang out and spend on their friends, they love 'em and don't care for a reward or something. They can take their girl out and not mind spending time/money with them without anything as reward or something, everyone is different though.
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
What is rape Pls??
Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual
intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out
against a person without that person's consent. The act
may be carried out by physical force, coercion , abuse of
authority , or against a person who is incapable of giving
valid consent, such as one who is unconscious,
incapacitated, has an intellectual disability or is below the
legal age of consent.
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual
intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out
against a person without that person's consent. The act
may be carried out by physical force, coercion , abuse of
authority , or against a person who is incapable of giving
valid consent, such as one who is unconscious,
incapacitated, has an intellectual disability or is below the
legal age of consent.
Yeah
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Yeah
I'm sure you read between the lines smiley checkout coercion, authority etc
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Apeshy101(m): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I'm sure you read between the lines smiley checkout coercion, authority etc

All of you shouting coercion up and down

Here you have it,

I never raped her!
The context here clearly doesn't depict threat!

If this is what you call rape, I give up on you girls

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by AstroG: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Wasting money, nope. There are some guys that hang out and spend on their friends, they love 'em and don't care for a reward or something. They can take their girl out and not mind spending time/money with them without anything as reward or something, everyone is different though.

Whatever rocks your boat kiss
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by angelfallz(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
Apeshy101:
During the case of Busola-COZA pastor's rape saga, I was rooting for Busola. My judgement was clouded by my hatred for rapist.

Well, here I have a similar case, a Lady I had a fling with told me outrightly that I raped her.

This is someone I've been going out with for some time now, though that was our first fling.

When the accusation came, I just adjusted the topic and saved it for another day, we would trash it out where I can get evidence in case the accusation comes up next time.

Women can do and undo, pls because, always have evidence of consented sex.

Even when you are accused of rape, don't react, just follow it up quickly, saved your reaction till you've gotten enough evidence to back it up.

Don't address it orally, use a medium you can snap, or even make a video recording during the dialogue.

Your image will be tarnished before you are proven innocent.

Below is the screenshots of our chat
You are receiving your own karma after rooting for busola without evidence. Maybe now you know how it feels to be accused of something you didn't do.

3 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by angelfallz(m): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
go and prove it in court
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
Apeshy101:

Here you have it,

I never raped her!

Coercion is not limited to that only, more search you will see it pressure or manipulations
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
angelfallz:
go and prove it in court
In Nigeria not easy but, in places like great Britain, USA etc yep
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by bonnyhope: 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Apeshy101:

I wouldn't call her an illiterate though she used the word carelessly.

Let me hint you more
She later told me she was scared of losing me and that she thought I would take her for granted bla bla bla

But the thing be say na she still dey rush me.

How are you sure the same girl is not on this forum?
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
Apeshy101:

Here you have it,

I never raped her!

That is coercion, now let's fixed that in this situation.

If someone makes you feel obligated or forced to do
something you don’t want to, you may be experiencing
coercion. By definition, sexual coercion is “the act of
using pressure, alcohol or drugs, or force to have sexual
contact with someone against his or her will” and
includes “persistent attempts to have sexual contact
with someone who has already refused.
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Apeshy101(m): 11:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
That is coercion, now let's fixed that in this situation.

If someone makes you feel obligated or forced to do
something you don’t want to, you may be experiencing
coercion. By definition, sexual coercion is “the act of
using pressure, alcohol or drugs, or force to have sexual
contact with someone against his or her will” and
includes “persistent attempts to have sexual contact
with someone who has already refused.

Still out of this context
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:15am On Feb 09, 2020
Apeshy101:

Still out of this context
Suit yourself, some people who did wrong always find a way to justify it. BTW you do know the reward of this act (fornication) you are doing, be careful, protection is not 100% and I'm not encouraging you to keep up with it *** "What you did, is it right"***, you can never answer that part with yes or no, I can wager on that one. Sorry for the girl. God have mercy on you both
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Apeshy101(m): 12:26am On Feb 09, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Suit yourself, some people who did wrong always find a way to justify it. BTW you do know the reward of this act (fornication) you are doing, be careful, protection is not 100% and I'm not encouraging you to keep up with it *** "What you did, is it right"***, you can never answer that part with yes or no, I can wager on that one. Sorry for the girl. God have mercy on you both

What's wrong with two adults having sex?
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:33am On Feb 09, 2020
Apeshy101:

What's wrong with two adults having sex?

Two married adult with full consent, nothing wrong. You haven't answer my question and I'm sure you will turn around to skip it, yes or no is simple but, it will be difficult for you. ***What you did is it right***
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by maya007: 12:38am On Feb 09, 2020
forget say I b woman too o hutbyoubsee those creatures called ladies fear dem not small ooo very well cause dey can turn to witches over night I swear

1 Like

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Apeshy101(m): 1:02am On Feb 09, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Two married adult with full consent, nothing wrong. You haven't answer my question and I'm sure you will turn around to skip it, yes or no is simple but, it will be difficult for you. ***What you did is it right***

yes, its 100% morally and legally right!

just that you can say that its religiously wrong, well that one no be my problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) / Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.