Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,361 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt (103118 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by PhinaAngel(f): 10:35am On Feb 10, 2020
Administration1:
epic
�����
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Suremikky(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2020
Mckandre:
in ur village a child will enter secondary school at 10.

Before nko..na at 15 u want make Pikin start sec sch? 10 is too much self, 8 or 9 is better.
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Should: 10:38am On Feb 10, 2020
wwwihy:

Allegedly? ...But the guy involved is confirming by himself
Nigerians misuse words asf
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Pacesetter123(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
grin grin

Abeg it's good sef
No be everytime girl go dey suffer shame of pregnancy
grin grin
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Jimbadly: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2020
JasonScoolari:
A deal has been strucked....

Parents; Just go to the popular SPAR with this placard and we will take care of the baby.

Son; But....

Parents;

No be only strucked but strooked.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Pacesetter123(m): 10:55am On Feb 10, 2020
uuzba:

Powdered baby food mixed into a paste. Somewhat like custard, Pap... For infants with no teeth.
kikikikikikikiiiii ����, grin grin
Wich kind explanation com be dis?
Like say u dey explain something give kindergarten kids.("....... for infants with no teeth"wink. This part ova funny me diee!
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Nnaetochukwu(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2020
grin grin

lol ur parents shoud be glad u gave thm grand children very early
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by ayo84(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2020
LosC:
There was a mild drama in Portharcourt as boy who allegedly pregnanted someone was publicly disgraced by his parents. This happened today close to Spar Portharcourt.

The reason for this public disgrace is still not known but the inscription on the board speaks more.

DNA test vs infisimite test. The problem with the infisimite test it will make millions of men divorce their wifes
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Discombulator: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2020
I remember when my kid brother got a girl pregnant back then, my father threatened to stop his Education,not give him money and blablabla.
I just told my father,I hope after all this if the kid grows up,you won't count him among your grandchild.
That was the end of story,they both happily married now.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Bbbwings: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
That's why you don't pour all the Akamu inside.

He would have just poured little inside the Pvssy and rest on clitoris.
O god grin grin
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by ibawon(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2020
His Parents are such Nice Humans, very civilized
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Greatfullheart: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

<*>

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by BonPatrick(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2020
U think is easy to remove your dick at that process when is sweet pass
OgunLaakaye:

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Nmezor(f): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2020
I hope he moved around with it not just standing there..
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by gentlegenius(m): 11:56am On Feb 10, 2020
subtlemee:
in 10yrs time when they are happily sending the child off to secondary school and posting it on FB they won't remember again that they disgraced the father
You are too funny my dear...
You just killed me with laughter.

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by CCC2(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
When your parents spoonfeed u, you must obey every order
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by reealec(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
some times i wonder how is getting a gal pregnant is most to marry her to he point like u abuse my rights....for me sha even if it was dangote daughters ehh no b force to marry it my choice
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by mechanics(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
Next time you will learn to zip up.
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by dfrost: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ishilove:

'pregnanted'?

cheesy cheesy

Ishilove, you sef. You for do eye like you no see am
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Eddygre8(m): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
[/color]Get ready for the task ahead[color=#990000]
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Originalsly: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin..... I find thus funny! ... real mummy's boy! ... grown guy like him have his mummy hanging him out in public like this!... letting the world know.... and in the end............................the baby is not his.
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Ishilove: 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
dfrost:

cheesy cheesy

Ishilove, you sef. You for do eye like you no see am
It is very difficult ignoring atrocious grammar embarassed tongue grin
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Heffalump(m): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hmmmmm
Small boy wey sabi fuckkkk cheesy
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by joe4christ(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
Bonebreaker:
This is why we need to master the art of pulling out

I am no Moses. I cannot see the promise land and not enter. Never!
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by GEEBITE: 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
You didnt take note of the terrible grammar too. What word is "pregnanted" for heaven's sake.
wwwihy:

Allegedly? ...But the guy involved is confirming by himself
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Legendguru: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
Good for you
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Froshloaded: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03 Blu03 Blu03. Blu03
Blu03. Blu03 Blu03 Blu03. Blu03
Blu03. Blu03 Blu03 Blu03. Blu03
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
grin
Froshloaded:
Blu03 Blu03 Blu03. Blu03 Blu03. Blu03 Blu03 Blu03. Blu03 Blu03. Blu03 Blu03 Blu03. Blu03
Lol. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Liamm(m): 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kendumazy:
Lol. He done go CUM inside, watching the CUM flow out like a boss, he couldn't take responsibility like a boss. Mum and dad took the responsibility, thereby controlling him like the REAL BOSSES! Mheen! Inside life.

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more details.
Aro1 trademark quote always cracks me. @watch it flow out like a boss grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.