Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt (103115 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Lordapson23(m): 10:05am On Feb 11, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
That's why you don't pour all the Akamu inside.

He would have just poured little inside the Pvssy and rest on clitoris.

Aswear ya' a mad man grin
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by chewwie(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2020
LosC:

Pampers, cerelac, SMA Gold and more
Waste of money, breast milk, akamu, mashed potatoes and oil, akamu, eba, mashed yam and fish, akamu. Purely natural. Cerelac and the rest are the reason kids of today are slow
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by esthervera(f): 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
Funny parent,u have to face this disgrace bcs they know u are not capable of taking d responsibility,nxt time u think twice.
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Greatzeus(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
Coolkhat:
Come lets give that your Material a sense of belonging....just hmu

We sew
School uniform, male kaftan, shorts, trousers, cardigan, Polo's and design them to taste.. You get a discount if you're a NL member.
Do you sew male native? I have two 6 yards Ankara,which I bought from a Nairalander,that I want to sew
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Coolkhat: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
Greatzeus:

Do you see male native? I have two 6 yards Ankara,which I bought from a Nairalander,that I want to see.
Yes i do.

I sew only male attire, please check your dm

1 Like

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by LosC: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
Coolkhat:

Yes i do.

I sew only male attire, please check your dm

Coolkhat , I'm interested too.
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Coolkhat: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
LosC:

Coolkhat , I'm interested too.
Okay check your mail

1 Like

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
dragunov:

'Test' not 'taste'. LORD!
WHAT EVER ....
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Ezenniaeze(m): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
Still available and how much?
themonk:

grin You are on your way to become a father if this is the method you use.

I have Iphone 7 plus for sale on my profile, Very cheap. 256GB and factory unlocked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.