Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late (3279 Views)

At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Ikjosh04: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kyom20:

Theres no where in the bible where it was said that abortion is a sin. You have no proof that a foetus has a soul, the same way you have no proof that animals have souls. Whether you accept or not women have the right to choose what happens to their bodies and i would always choose termination than bringing someone who would suffer for no good reason. My opinion, you are entitled to yours.

Well, you've a point but you're wrong. Since it's not morally right and acceptable then abortion is a sin. Moreover, sin also means MISDEED(Check your dictionary for the meaning of the word
Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Tonyodiaka12: 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
Timson01:
Please help me post this. I need some guidance on what to do about this situation.

Hello nairalander,I had a boyfriend. We were together for over two years. He is not the caring type. Like,not romantic and all but he spends on me. Last year,I met a guy in the gym and developed friendship with him.

We became gym partners and he is a very caring guy. I clicked instantly with him and somehow,we slept together and I got pregnant. I was devastated. I just did not know what to do. I know this guy cares more for me than my boyfriend but I know I will have more financial security with my boyfriend.

I ended things with this gym guy and decided to focus on my boyfriend. So,I decided to terminate the pregnancy and try my best to forget about this gym guy. I plan to do the abortion the next week.

The issue now is,I cannot stop thinking about this gym guy. I think he genuinely loves me. I am confused. I do not want to make a decision I will regret later in life. What do you think I should do? I would love to get advise from you

with what am seeing is like u love ur boyfriend bcus of his money
Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
Timson01:
Please help me post this. I need some guidance on what to do about this situation.

Hello nairalander,I had a boyfriend. We were together for over two years. He is not the caring type. Like,not romantic and all but he spends on me. Last year,I met a guy in the gym and developed friendship with him.

We became gym partners and he is a very caring guy. I clicked instantly with him and somehow,we slept together and I got pregnant. I was devastated. I just did not know what to do. I know this guy cares more for me than my boyfriend but I know I will have more financial security with my boyfriend.

I ended things with this gym guy and decided to focus on my boyfriend. So,I decided to terminate the pregnancy and try my best to forget about this gym guy. I plan to do the abortion the next week.

The issue now is,I cannot stop thinking about this gym guy. I think he genuinely loves me. I am confused. I do not want to make a decision I will regret later in life. What do you think I should do? I would love to get advise from you
I hope your former boyfriend finds out the truth and leave your greedy black ass. Na your type dey make stupid boys insult females

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by BarrSly: 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
U see why I tell niggas not to start spending money on a bitch wen she isn't your wife or your mother or your sister!!!..

As for the mugu money Spender it's very good for him hahaha as for the gym guy lol sharp guy!!! But now see where your sharpness don put you.

As for you Aunty you're on your own ooooo whatever decision you take it is still u it will affect however I bliv that your mugu nigga can be able to take the fall for this so try pinning it on him lol as for the gym guy I can bet my two balls that the nigga will deny both you and your pregnancy.
Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by raphroye: 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
Set awon hole-lo-show
Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
Snipper007:
Follow your heart but as you do you should also now that caring doesn't put food on the table and also I think you are not really grounded knowledge wise abt guys and dating (maybe u haven't been with different guys, just ur boyfriend and the gym dude) now let me let you in on a secret abt guys, a guy can stand in the rain, crawl, love and do all manner of things just to test ur cookie but don't expect him to continue doing same after that.

And I feel the reason why you can't stop thinking about him is cos you are now seriously attached to the relationship unlike when he hasn't tested ur cookie(girls are naturally like that cos it's believed that after first s*x power and control shifts to d guy), believe me he has gotten that thing that made him over care for you.

And pls am begin u if you don't want thunder to fire you in future then don't make your boyfriend father a child that isn't his without his knowledge.

Seriously I'm tired of seeing this nonsense @emboldened, when you these assuming all knowing guys want to generalise something regarding ladies, let it be limited to the ones you've met and known all your life, is it so hard to do

1 Like

Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Snipper007: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Seriously I'm tired of seeing this nonsense @emboldened, when you these assuming all knowing guys want to generalise something regarding ladies, let it be limited to the ones you've met and known all your life, is it so hard to do

Sister hardrock did I mention your name....?

Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
Snipper007:

Sister hardrock did I mention your name....?

This one does not know the difference between personalisation and generalisation, do you want me to school you undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Snipper007: 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

This one does not know the difference between personalisation and generalisation, do you want me to school you undecided

See ehh.....
Pls and pls I don't want any trading of words ok?
The best you can do 4 urself is to jejely read and pass either it goes down well with you or not, pls stop quoting me.

Happy valentine in advance.

Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
Snipper007:

See ehh.....
Pls and pls I don't want any trading of words ok?
The best you can do 4 urself is to jejely read and pass either it goes down well with you or not, pls stop quoting me.

Happy valentine in advance.

Good of you to retreat, have a nice day.

On a second thought, I wouldn't look, read and pass on a comment I feel like quoting, in fact from now on, I'll always quote you, seeing as you don't control my phone, adios for now.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Snipper007: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Good of you to retreat, have a nice day.

On a second thought, I wouldn't look, read and pass on a comment I feel like quoting,in fact from now on, I'll always quote you, seeing as you don't control my phone, adios for now.

Welcome to my world baby

Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Jayess: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Another gold digger on the loose grin. You don't want to lose on both sides but your fear will overtake you.

By the way if you are really looking for advice.... Money can never bring a permanent happiness but a permanent happiness can bring money and other good things, so stay with the guy you are happy with.

And finally, you are a pros*itute, hope you know that right? angry

Surrender your life to a higher being, I will recommend Jesus Christ! sad
Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Kyom20(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Mcslize:

Abortion is a sin. You don't whatsoever have any justification for it. When having sex, always put at the back of your mind that releasing inside a female vægina will yield life.

Now, if you were aborted by your parents, would you have been alive?

Abortion is a murder case. That is why you need to be smart when making out with a lady. It is either you use a protection or if you are that smart, you withdraw (withdrawal method).

I have always said it; there is no justification for a grown man to impregnate a girl when he knows he is not ready to have a baby.

I am not that dull to ejaculate inside a girl and expect her not to be pregnant. Guys should use their senses when it comes to making out with girls. Don't get too carried away and ejaculate inside and when a child is formed, you will be planning of terminating it. A life that can end up being your savior in the future.

Say no to abortion!
All the serial killers and criminals of today werent they all babies once. Werent they all a result of normal conception? There is no telling what a child would be good or evil, so that should not be a reason to bring a child into the world when you are not well prepared. If my parents had aborted me, we would never know and BTW, i hope you know that the body is a house 4 d spirit so quite frankly you dont even know what happens to the spirit in such a situation.
Your reasons are not good enough. Women have the right to decide what to do with their bodies instead of bringing babies whom they cant fend for.
Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Ibechris2: 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Abortion just like that...women of easy virtuous easy oh!

Men who are going to gym una don't see am say many of them are desperate to get married and even pin pregnancies on men.
The way and manner women open their private part for men continue to wonder me. Not even fear of HIV and others related diseases.

Continue...financial security is not what u see at the moment until u get married to him. Then financial reality will definitely sets in.

Women make una get sense at least for once. Men respects hard-working women and that is why I will never advice any man to marry a woman who is not just doing anything...that might be a recipe for disaster.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders please come and see something.. / What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? / Why Are Men Turned Off By My Armpit Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.