Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,524 members, 7,850,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape (8656 Views)

Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 18, 2020
Good to know that you love men in uniform. We love you too cool
Blu03:
I love guys in the military... That uniform embarassed
I guess i've been conditioned undecided

After all, my first and second bfs went off to NDA...

Last wants to grow up and make massive bombs.
I keep playing with fire...
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by Kingrexyl(m): 6:00am On Feb 18, 2020
Joystark:
I can't even imagine what will happen if she says no.
Why would she say no
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 18, 2020
I like the Russians for one thing. They have too many tanks to play around with.

Russia has the highest number of battle tanks of all the militaries in the world. About 15000-20000 or so- depending on who you ask. China comes in at 2nd with almost 10,000. USA, and distant 3rd.

They even gave some out for free to other countries after reducing their force strength from about 6 milly. Some African countries still use Soviet-era T-55s till date. Heads up, Chad.

They even have armoured tank theme parks and amusement parks where kids come to play with tanks- mostly decommissioned.

So, what do you expect? Let the dude play. Bad boy.

I don't know if this is still a fad but I know Russian chicks like guys who have been in the military or have some forms of military experience. It goes way back in time. If you haven't been in the military and you might not really stand a chance. And their authorities used it to ruthless ends during the Chechen War. Especially the Second Chechen War.

They would often deploy massive propaganda that made guys who haven't been in the military look 'uncool' to the ladies. That way many guys were forced to enlist. Some got slaughtered over there but many kept going.
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 18, 2020
shortgun:
Not cool.
Tanks represent destruction and death

Not always...

Sometimes, they are a symbol of peace and security to those they are meant to defend.
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 18, 2020
Maryjane001:
I must go this Russia one day o. Heard the people there are nicer than Americans

What did you say!
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by Ashjane(m): 7:43am On Feb 18, 2020
Ladylite:
That's my kind of guy
m right here lol
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by Joystark(f): 8:34am On Feb 18, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Why would she say no

Maybe cos she wants to
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by Abuventure: 8:48am On Feb 18, 2020
shortgun:
Not cool.
tank also represents protection
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by falcon01: 9:45am On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:

you like guns?
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by galadima77(m): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2020
shortgun:
Not cool.

At least pouring him hot water or stabbing him would be the last thought on her mind
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by efewizey(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2020
Ladylite:
That's my kind of guy

Damages of Korean film
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by Neroiam(m): 11:31am On Feb 18, 2020
shortgun:
Not cool.

Na only negative things you dey see? ..why didn't you see the tanks as Protection ??
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by Gardenia(f): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
Interested in getting a sugar mummy and daddy?
Contact me via call or Whatsapp for your legit connect now.

Hook up is not free.
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by Israellionel: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:

No One Cares.
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
undecided
Israellionel:

No One Cares.
yet you couldn't resist the urge to quote me. Kids!

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by Designerdollars: 10:46am On Feb 25, 2020
why you pm me?
Maryjane001:
I must go this Russia one day o. Heard the people there are nicer than Americans
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Designerdollars:
why you pm me?

U seem to know me personally right?
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by Designerdollars: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
nope
Maryjane001:

U seem to know me personally right?
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by thundafire: 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
shortgun:
Not cool.
shut up stop thinking like BBQ guy
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by thundafire: 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
She can never say No cs dey love shape of the Tankers can kill her
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by Happychildlove(f): 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
I will reject the proposal
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Designerdollars:
nope

Then where did you get my personal picture from?
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by Designerdollars: 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
just through some online digging. cool
I work in the IT sector btw.
So I'm pretty Handy with computers
Maryjane001:

Then where did you get my personal picture from?
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
Designerdollars:
just through some online digging. cool
I work in the IT sector btw.
So I'm pretty Handy with computers

So pretty handy that u went through the stress of digging around Abt me?
Who does that pls?
And do u do that to other people here?
Why interested in me then?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) / We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] / My Gf Cries During Love Making.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.