Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness (56706 Views)

Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. / Reno Omokri Replies Former Buharist Asking For Forgiveness / Between An Old Buharist And The New Buharideens By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by EricksonDick: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:

Keep wailing. It's music to my ears
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by anonimi: 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
SanusiGworo:
[s][/s]Iredeemably a zombie, you can't be helped. Even die hard Buhari supporters in katsina are beginning to see the light yet someone from the sophisticated WASTE can't wake up and smell the coffee. Clap for yourself.
Why not just opt to be Buhari's "abobaku"?

grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6267651_1510641139934_jpege8dffaed6f52da138b21556e4465e5b5

13 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
PapaBaby:

Any one still supporting him needs mental evaluation and should visit yaba left.
No..most cretins supporting him online and media are being paid stipends to do that..even Hitler, stalin and idi amin all had supporters..they are moved by man's primordial need to eat..in other words, man must chop.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by enemybulldozer(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
SanusiGworo:
If someone like Sarrki can repent I see no hope for the remaining Buharists. You will all be cured by hunger.

https://twitter.com/SadiqSu89240054/status/1230216713897160704?s=19

Lalasticlala help me see o
This is a typical example that portrays buharists as brainless monkeys.
It is only brainless and backward monkeys that would like buhari and support his government.

Area4Area, am I lying?? grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by NaijaHeadlines: 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hmm..
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Auxtin85(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
Where is the vulture seller

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by ecowas: 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
SanusiGworo:
Hunger is a great teacher... grin grin

Any one still supporting Buhari is a compound foool.

Anyone supporting Buhari is a complex compound fooooooooool

8 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Dbiz1111(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
itsme01:
Foolish scammer, so after Buhari it is Atiku lol grin

No mind him grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by PapaBaby: 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

No..most cretins supporting him online and media are being paid stipends to do that..even Hitler, stalin and idi amin all had supporters..they are moved by man's primordial need to eat..in other words, man must chop.

I agree with this 100%

2 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by DennisEche(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
SanusiGworo:

https://twitter.com/SadiqSu89240054/status/1230216713897160704?s=19
It is a known fact that a lot of former buharist have left him, the only few still supporting him are either doing so cause of what people will say.

5 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Renforce: 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
Debaptism... Hallelujah
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by slowice(m): 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Buhari matter is just over annoying.... He has failed in virtually everything. There is just nothing encouraging about his administration. The lies, the deceptions, the oppression, lawlessness, robbery, corruption, kidnappings, herdsmen menace there's trouble everywhere you turn and the man just does nothing about it.

2 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by michoim(m): 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
He was never a true Buharist. He has been bought over by Atiku's money ...
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Simplebeauty: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin grin

grin cheesy
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by winnerboy6: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hiliarious ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
I held my head so high, I didnt vote for this failure in 2004, I didn't vote for him in 2007 , I rejected him again in 2010 despite Jonathan wasn't a better choice, in 2015 I rejected him again , 2019 I rejected him again but some Zone-B from west think its the easiest route to grip hold of power in 2023, the good minded fellows that voted against this failure should hold yellowbar musilms responsible for selfishly voting for a failure because of power that will not even reach to common man, I spit on Awo's

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by jamo1982: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
I love president buhari
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Asadujames202(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
Good afternoon to the greatest nairalanders.
Please, can i be issued a visa or master card by opening a savings account with, either FirstBank, FCMB,
UnionBank or Zenith Bank.

Can the above-mentioned banks issue me a visa or master card , if i open a savings account with them.
Patiently waiting for your feedback.
Thanks.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Brunicekid(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
dukie25:
We die here, Sai baba.
He should continue till 2050 if possible.
Just Keep quiet!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Kenn55: 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
I thank God that my remaining siblings will move out of Naija this year.

My whole family will be watching Naija from afar.

4 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by noblealuu: 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mannabbqqgrills or whatever the thing calls himself...comman defend your darling president. Disaster of a leader

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Temptee101(m): 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
shocked

He cannot be forgiven together with all other zombies claiming repentance until they undo what they did

Bring back all the innocent people killed by this gov't

Bring back the economy the way it was before the dullard took charge etc...

Your sins can never be forgiven until you reap fully what you have sown

No peace for the wicked

Spits

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Sirjamo: 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
He was making a little sense until he mentioned Atiku.
Prof. Moghalu was the best candidate in the last election. I didn't vote for him because I knew he wasn't going to win!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by kutashi: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
PapaBaby:

Any one still supporting him needs mental evaluation and should visit yaba left.

You just confirmed that u are still chained in-patient of Yaba left! Who is Sadiq to u? So, if the rat in your ward at Yaba left created social media account and write that it hates PMB, is this the way you will be happy?! I am pleading on your behalf to remain Yaba left in-patient till eternity! I think that will make you useful to humanity through Yaba left disease medical research! Your case worst pass Coronavirus!
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by TheKingIsHere: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
Don't be decieved by this apology.

They know what they were doing. Now that they re-elected a failure back in power and after this tenure, they know he will vacate the seat, they are all pretending to see the light.

Nigerians should be wise and say NO MORE to northern rule

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by blasted12: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
As for me o I still stand with Buhari
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari failure stinks to high heavens

He failed in the 80's and still failed again in 20's

Major General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) is failure personified.

Major General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) (rtdd) retardedd .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
Apologies accepted. Meanwhile, this is just the beginning of repentance. More people of conscience would publish their apologies inside the national dailies in coming days.

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by vezycash(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
LMFAO ����
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by EeyanMayweather(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Foolish scammer, so after Buhari it is Atiku lol grin

apologise to Nigerians and not Atiku.. scheming little uncircumcised bastard

to think this one is using simple pschology

I thought I was the only one that saw that ...
The silly dude was marketing Atiku via the backdoor .

If Nigerians vote for Atiku in 2023, then OYO to Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by skyfather09(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
useless thing
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by akdjr(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Wether he apologize or not, that will never return PDP to power in the history of Nigeria again. They can continue to win massively in the SE but they will never smell that sit again..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections / NLC Nationwide Strike Starts On Thursday Morning 27/09/18 (See Memo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.