Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,446 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness (56699 Views)

Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. / Reno Omokri Replies Former Buharist Asking For Forgiveness / Between An Old Buharist And The New Buharideens By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Abfinest007(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
one zombie has just been cured
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by surgical: 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Another zombie has been cured!!!

You should be apologizing to the Igbos and few other Nigerians not Atiku for seeing what took you guys many years to see.

I wonder what Joe Igbokwe will say about Sadiq Suleiman undecided
Joe igbokwe is eating his own is understandable
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Godsonkemz(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
A BMC resigned from his duty after receiving sense.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by MrBONE2(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
Afolabimills:
Buhari is a disaster
grin

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Tocheagle(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
If it were an Igbo man that posted this, some lizards like the rotten suya griller will be shouting ipob up and down. I know a lot of buhari supporters who are smiling in shame and silence even When they know that their tuberculosis ridden leader has failed woefully

3 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by blater500(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
Deceivers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by EeyanMayweather(m): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
I held my head so high, I didnt vote for this failure in 2004, I didn't vote for him in 2007 , I rejected him again in 2010 despite Jonathan wasn't a better choice, in 2015 I rejected him again , 2019 I rejected him again but some Zone-B from west think its the easiest route to grip hold of power in 2023, the good minded fellows that voted against this failure should hold yellowbar musilms responsible for selfishly voting for a failure because of power that will not even reach to common man, I spit on Awo's
Osu pig ...Are your useless osu generation too stupid that they cant chart a course for themselves ..
Are osu beast from the sad yeast so cursed that they can't take responsibility for anything ??

You can wail yourself to dehydration for all I care ..

I spit on the 3 million useless pigs slaughtered by Nigerians in 1967 .
Useless , flat headed osu scum from the gully ravaged , landlocked enclave of criminals tongue
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by bamasite2: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
e just wan trend

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
I observed Something recently, not only on Nairaland , sai barbar ranters has reduced drastically, does it mean hunger has gag their mouths or God has wiped away their zombiism and dash them some common sense

4 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by CSTR2: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
PassingShot:
The funny but true thing is that, if that 2019 election is repeated today, PMB will still floor his opponents.

Frustrated, unintelligent, foolish youths!
I honestly believe you are correct.

It's not a testament to buhari's quality given the fact that the vast majority of his votes will come from the dumbest parts of the Nigerian populace which are majority.

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Cocolatti(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
Baba wey mumu

grin grin grin
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Eteka1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
Non politicians will think it's all about the people. It's all for personal interests. Maybe he has not been carried along or something.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Cityguy: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
I feel sad reading his statement, not because I don't see his point but I don't subscribe to calling out our president that way. I also want to resist the temptation that Arewa's growing hate for him is because of the insecurity or hunger alone. While he is at the centre, they have their governors with them and they don't attack those the way they are attacking the president. There appears to be more to it than meets the eye.

2 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Temptee101(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
shocked

Waiting for femi adeshitna to tag him a PDP member

When Igbos were screaming to high heavens about this failure, they were called all sorts of names, now see where it has landed you

Your sins can never be forgiven until you wake up the millions of lives that your loved daddy destroyed

Spits

3 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by michoim(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Racoon:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/21/declaration-causes-why-yoruba-will-leave-nigeria-bayo-oluwasanmi
Yet you are still eating, drinking and sleeping as you like in this country, and many still go about partying as they like in this country...
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
One after the other, they will be waking up to smell the coffee. It's about time they all did. Their mumu don do.

3 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Temptee101(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Cityguy post=86814836[s:
]I feel sad reading his statement, not because I don't see his point but I don't subscribe to calling out our president that way. I also want to resist the temptation that Arewa's growing hate for him is because of the insecurity or hunger alone. While he is at the centre, they have their governors with them and they don't attack those the way they are attacking the president. There appears to be more to it than meets the eye.[/s]

shocked

Which president?

You mean Abba kyari (GCON)

3 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
Buhari is not your President -

When Abba Kyari is the one tormenting Buhari's wife and also taking over as Armed Forces Commander in Chief and have killed the whistle blower, you all still ignorantly think Muhammedu is in charge?

The country is broke literally.

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Butoneday2(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Perfecttouchade: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
That man will avoid dis thread o cheesy Sai baba till 20100 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by thunderbabs: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
Despite how much i tried convincing my friend from supporting buhari, he remained adamant. It was like a pro buhari spell caught all of em..... Now the spell don finish work, baba don dey punish dem for 2nd term... Deir eyes jus dey clear.

Shioooor

3 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by joepepsy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
Buhari still the best among the rest, you were never one of us,we stand with mr president with our last blood.
SanusiGworo:

https://twitter.com/SadiqSu89240054/status/1230216713897160704?s=19
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by wink2015(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
The 2014 National Conference report would have given Buhari some level of national support if he had bothered to dust it off the archived for which he left it.

2 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lemme go to my friend Facebook page and know if he has committed suicide, during the last general election , I saw him in my polling unit , while we were doing some pundits with other voters , he is the only person in our gathering supporting buhari, he told me reasons he was supporting him is because OUK his kinsman is contesting under APC , I asked him , is that ur only reason U want to eat ur tomorrow today, I told him if sai barbar win the election , I will be in self exile till the we leave office, heheheehe I heard his wife left him after losing his bank job, lemme buzz him and reminds me of our discussions , maybe I dash him some dollars afterwards to cheerup, make unah enjoy Nigeria am not coming back till 2023 with little dollar I will buy half of Ogun state because the daredevil buhari will reduce Nigeria economy to zero before leaving office

2 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Sniper101(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
EricksonDick:
[s][/s]

My guy, abeg how una take dey put those straight lines on people's posts? ...like you just did

I want to know ooo...so that when someone drops a Stoopid comment, instead of hurling insults at the person one can just "cancel" the comment; like you did.
So that the person will know that his/her post is Stoopid grin

2 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Openbusiness: 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
As long as killer fulani herdsmen are still supporting his regime, Dictator Buhari doesn’t care about anyone else.

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by horsepower102: 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Another zombie has been cured!!!

You should be apologizing to the Igbos and few other Nigerians not Atiku for seeing what took you guys many years to see.

I wonder what Joe Igbokwe will say about Sadiq Suleiman undecided

How can they apologize to igbo when igbo hatred was the main driving force for voting for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Livingstone124: 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mr President in failure and chief executive of incompetence. Buhari the great in failure.

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by seguno2: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Racoon:

Utter disappointment & frustration. This is what happens when undeserving attributes are ascribed to a tyrannt because of parochial and political sentiments.I guess reality have become clear to another IPOB youth.

cc: , seunmsg.

Another IPOB youth?
Chai, please be gentle with the zonebees grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by micflo28(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Buhari is my f*cking mentor in failure. But I just don't need him now or ever.

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by moorevic(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Q1) Define failure?

Ans. Buhari

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by seguno2: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Vortex369:
Buhari is not your President -

When Abba Kyari is the one tormenting Buhari's wife and also taking over as Armed Forces Commander in Chief and have killed the whistle blower, you all still ignorantly think Muhammedu is in charge?

The country is broke literally.

Do you know why he has not resigned if he is not in charge

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] / How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. / Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.