Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness (56704 Views)

Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. / Reno Omokri Replies Former Buharist Asking For Forgiveness / Between An Old Buharist And The New Buharideens By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by content208: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
PassingShot:

Keep wailing. It's music to my ears

May your life and destiny represent everything that Nigeria represents under buhari. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Tim16(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
dukie25:
We die here, Sai baba.
He should continue till 2050 if possible.
This is the best comment ever!

It's now their eyes are opening to see the reality. Something is really really wrong with Nigeria as a whole and its citizens. Nigeria doesn't like progress, they will keep doing the wrong thing over and over again. Irrespective of the calamities that has been befallen them in this blood-tasty regime Nigerians will still vote for Buzoohari again if he chooses to contest for third term.

Would Buzoohari failure stop Nizooria from voting in another old expired ancestor again into power? NO... Old men with dilapidated and outdated expired brain with no vision of the future and innovation that are supposed to be in their retired state and enjoying the labours of their youth and presiding over the affairs of their home and grandchildren will still wouldn't want to rest for posterity and legacy, rather, they would be fighting by all means to take over Power even if it would take the lives of 100 million citizens they don't care so long as they want to be in Power, and the young ones who were supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow and take up mantle of power would still be the ones queuing up under hot sun or rain to vote these ancestors in while their kids are in Europe cooling off and flexing. But all these will still not stop Nizoorians from voting in the likes of Bola Tinubu and Bode George who are supposed to be spearheading over their family affairs and gatherings.

When would the youths that votes the ancestors start taking up leadership positions in Government? Or is there any law that states it's only the old expired cargoes that will be our leaders?

Nigeria will remain the worst country on planet earth until its citizens start having sense and start realizing that Nigeria is the most backward nation in the world and needs REVOLUTION for real change by transferring power unto the young and vibrant youths with high visions and innovations. Until these happens Nigeria will remain cursed and doomed
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Sirjamo: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
Bizibi:
and you are still supporting the government..... nonsense.
Because he's still better than the main alternative. Who on earth would support Buhari if Moghalu or Ezekwesili or Durotoye could win the election?
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by klax(m): 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
I observed Something recently, not only on Nairaland , sai barbar ranters has reduced drastically, does it mean hunger has gag their mouths or God has wiped away their zombiism and dash them some common sense

Hunger don retired dem nah infact some of them who are employed before are jobless now d hunger come hammer dia heads brutally.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Bizibi(m): 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sirjamo:
Because he's still better than the main alternative. Who on earth would support Buhari if Moghalu or Ezekwesili or Durotoye could win the election?
enjoy your next level 4×4.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Mogajunior(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Trust me this Sadiq Sulieman will still vote Baba if given a chance. Northerners Care more about who rules and not how he rules. They are only concerned about having their own in power whether he performs or not. Hypocrites!
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Bizibi(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
content208:

May your life and destiny represent everything that Nigeria represents under buhari. Amen.

the person you quoted is a big dunce,he supports both good and terrible decisions made by the president,he is a hardcore sycophants and they are the type I hate in any governments.

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by juman(m): 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Economy is very bad.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by naturefellow(m): 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
SanusiGworo:
Hunger is a great teacher... grin grin

Any one still supporting Buhari is a compound foool.

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Ohaneze1: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Buhari why?
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by ugolinze123(m): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
PassingShot:
The funny but true thing is that, if that 2019 election is repeated today, PMB will still floor his opponents.

Frustrated, unintelligent, foolish youths!

Oil dey your head
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by ityP(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
This ones no get sense. 2023, north go carry hand vote Atiku. Na plan. Foolish goats. It's these Afonja idiots I blame

ugolinze123:

Oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Staro: 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
SanusiGworo:
Hunger is a great teacher... grin grin

Any one still supporting Buhari is a compound foool.

Aswear

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by galaxy2020(m): 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
The name Buhari, is another plague similar to corona virus....the only difference is that it can only be transmitted within Nigeria only.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Foolishbuhari: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Foolish scammer, so after Buhari it is Atiku lol grin

apologise to Nigerians and not Atiku.. scheming little uncircumcised bastard

to think this one is using simple psychology,... no matter how you project Atiku or the North (Fulani/ Hausa) , Buhari has given you quite a reputation with nepotism and violence

Lol Hafa you used to be a buharist but I no dey understand your posts these days oo. Your last statement hmmm. Are you one of those 2023 schemers?
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by itsme01: 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

Lol Hafa you used to be a buharist but I no dey understand your posts these days oo. Your last statement hmmm. Are you one of those 2023 schemers?

grin bros, don't you feel the heat too, I am a buharist not an Abba Kyarist
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by EricksonDick: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by IMASTEX: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
PapaBaby:

Any one still supporting him needs mental evaluation and should visit yaba left.
Sorry the case is even beyond yaba left. Meanwhile, the guy hasn't fully learnt anything asking Atiku for forgiveness when there are other dynamic contestants.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by edoairways: 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
Racoon:

Utter disappointment & frustration. This is what happens when undeserving attributes are ascribed to a tyrannt because of parochial and political sentiments.I guess reality have become clear to another IPOB youth.

cc: , seunmsg.
They are irremediable
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Foolishbuhari: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
itsme01:

cheesy grin e no get who no dey feel the heat oo bros. My only consolation is I never fell for his gimmicks... His and Abba Kyari's Lol

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by supercase1(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
PassingShot:

Keep wailing. It's music to my ears
That's just proved u are a ZOOMBIIIIE!!!!
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Ojiofor: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Have Ngeneukwuenu and obiagelli repented yet?
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by deebrain(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Forgiveness gbuo gi there.

No Buhari must continue O.

He must rule that rule till 2100.

Nonsense
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by executive12: 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sirjamo:
He was making a little sense until he mentioned Atiku.
Prof. Moghalu was the best candidate in the last election. I didn't vote for him because I knew he wasn't going to win!!!

Exactly. If Nigeria was a normal society, Muoghalu should have won. He was the best. He showed a very good understanding of Nigeria's problems and how to solve them.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Kez11: 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
Buhari's failure is becoming more evident as the day goes by... Of late, I can hardly see anyone defending the reinforced failure called Buhari.

A very good morning to you for waking up from your deep slumber.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by executive12: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
akdjr:
Wether he apologize or not, that will never return PDP to power in the history of Nigeria again. They can continue to win massively in the SE but they will never smell that sit again..

Yeah right. You only have one vote.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by puretayo(m): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
He will still fail in hell fire.
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari failure stinks to high heavens

He failed in the 80's and still failed again in 20's

Major General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) is failure personified.

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Alaborn12: 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
When Jonathan was in power, you said he is woman.... God now gave you a man, and you are still complaining...don't be selfish
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Dayoara: 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
I believe you were under spell now the hypnotizing has expired... You have made a terrible mistake. Medicine after death.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Samade7: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
PassingShot:
The funny but true thing is that, if that 2019 election is repeated today, PMB will still floor his opponents.

Frustrated, unintelligent, foolish youths!

Which election are u talking about? U need brain transplanting. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by proprince(m): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
Una no listen to us then na.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Okoroawusa: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
I Love PMB.

I voted him in 2015 n 2019 n if opportunity comes to vote him I will do it again and again.

There is no perfect individual neither is there any perfect government anywhere in the world. But do I regret voting Buhari?....NO WAY!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts / John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.