Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness (56710 Views)

Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. / Reno Omokri Replies Former Buharist Asking For Forgiveness / Between An Old Buharist And The New Buharideens By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Bizibi(m): 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
After watching djhumility video on Instagram,I got really scared of traveling back to the north.
Our federal roads is really unsafe.....

2 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by EricksonDick: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sniper101:

My guy, abeg how una take dey put those straight lines on people's posts? ...like you just did

I want to know ooo...so that when someone drops a Stoopid comment, instead of hurling insults at the person one can just "cancel" the comment; like you did.
So that the person will know that his/her post is Stoopid grin
just highlight all and press that strike out S button
that's all

2 Likes

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
SanusiGworo:
Hunger is a great teacher... grin grin
Any one still supporting Buhari is a compound foool.
Compound and complicated one

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Mistaicey2288: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
I had to screenshot this particular comment from the commenters for the NL resident zombies to see.. hope you're seeing this...

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by seguno2: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Cityguy:
I feel sad reading his statement, not because I don't see his point but I don't subscribe to calling out our president that way. I also want to resist the temptation that Arewa's growing hate for him is because of the insecurity or hunger alone. While he is at the centre, they have their governors with them and they don't attack those the way they are attacking the president. There appears to be more to it than meets the eye.

It may be their plan to avoid the disintegration Buhari is stealthily leading us into.

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
EeyanMayweather:

Osu pig ...Are your useless osu generation too stupid that they cant chart a course for themselves ..
Are osu beast from the sad yeast so cursed that they can't take responsibility for anything ??

You can wail yourself to dehydration for all I care ..

I spit on the 3 million useless pigs slaughtered by Nigerians in 1967 .
Useless , flat headed osu scum from the gully ravaged , landlocked enclave of criminals tongue

Says the Almagiri cow birthed by Terrorist from the North.

Poverty stricken nitwit.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
EeyanMayweather:

Osu pig ...Are your useless osu generation too stupid that they cant chart a course for themselves ..
Are osu beast from the sad yeast so cursed that they can't take responsibility for anything ??

You can wail yourself to dehydration for all I care ..

I spit on the 3 million useless pigs slaughtered by Nigerians in 1967 .
Useless , flat headed osu scum from the gully ravaged , landlocked enclave of criminals tongue
u still have strength to talk, don't worry when maggot In ur stomach finish the the remaining poo u managed to chop we go know if u will get mouth to talk again

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by klax(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hahahahahaha we no tell una say buhari na packaging material Una all don see it now una eyes don dey clear small small.

Now u don realised say buhari na fake? Good, bro lies can never stand forever. Let the North that turned this bufoon failure called to demigod tell us what they have gained or benefitted so far Nothong absolute nothing than deeper poverty and bloodshed across their region.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by EricksonDick: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
As for me o I still stand with Buhari
[/s]
shatap
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Klington: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
in Timaya's voice.. ......

"when your eye go clear ooooo, telli person, dey no dey telli person
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
joepepsy:
Buhari still the best among the rest, you were never one of us,we stand with mr president with our last blood.

I pray for you and your family that it gets to your last blood before your eyes clear and by then it will be too late.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by EeyanMayweather(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
u still have strength to talk, don't worry when maggot In ur stomach finish the the remaining poo u managed to chop we go know if u will get mouth to talk again
Osu pig..
I eat good ...I don't eat rotten cadaver like you do..loser !!!

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by klax(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
Godsonkemz:
A BMC resigned from his duty after receiving sense.

We will place him on buharideen redudancy record.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Bizibi(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sirjamo:
He was making a little sense until he mentioned Atiku.
Prof. Moghalu was the best candidate in the last election. I didn't vote for him because I knew he wasn't going to win!!!
and you are still supporting the government..... nonsense.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by EdiskyHarry: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
the northerners will start blaming buhari now, so as to give chance to atiku, they will rule Nigeria forever, while the southerners are more concerned in ruling a church. The northerners are more concerned in voting for power, while the southerners are more concern in voting for big brother naija.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Kingspin(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
It too late. The collateral danger is counting.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by DANJAKT: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mr Sulaiman , you need not to apologise to anybody. You and rest of us did it with good intention, but the president turned his back to teeming masses.We suppose to return to Almighty Allah for the betterment of the country.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by masterflowx(m): 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
Patiently waiting for to apologise like this...

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
seguno2:

Do you know why he has not resigned if he is not in charge
They wont let him resign cos he has not completed the Fulani mission. He is being used for their machinations.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by ledaman: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
Buhari may have performed well , but Atiefku can never be an option never!
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Bizibi(m): 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
ledaman:
Buhari may have performed well , but Atiefku can never be an option never!
hmmm....smh
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by itsme01: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
EricksonDick:
just highlight all and press that strike out S button
that's all

now recruiting I see
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by FavourVivan: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
FavourVivan:
No matter how far a lie travels, the truth will catch up with it
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by FavourVivan: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
He remains a zombie
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by EricksonDick: 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
itsme01:

now recruiting I see
you can call us the cancellers
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by EricksonDick: 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

now recruiting I see
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by GiftCandy: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
FavourVivan:
He remains a zombie
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by chidooh1: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
A government that gave 100% superiority to the Northern fulanis and abandoned the sensible and wiser southerns. How would the country settle?
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
embarassed
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Thegoodone13(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
Don't be carry away with his apology. If he say Buhari is a failure, He also is trying to sell another failure to us
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Sloloy43: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins , ethereum etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/fAMHNkf] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have a cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

[url=/fAMHNkf] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC Nationwide Strike Starts On Thursday Morning 27/09/18 (See Memo) / I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate / Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.