Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,697 members, 7,851,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness (56709 Views)

Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. / Reno Omokri Replies Former Buharist Asking For Forgiveness / Between An Old Buharist And The New Buharideens By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Okoroawusa: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sirjamo:
Because he's still better than the main alternative. Who on earth would support Buhari if Moghalu or Ezekwesili or Durotoye could win the election?
I will
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by ocelot2006(m): 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
Good morning.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by witworth(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
PassingShot:
The funny but true thing is that, if that 2019 election is repeated today, PMB will still floor his opponents.

Frustrated, unintelligent, foolish youths!
I understand that you're Buhari sympathizer and APC supporter, but why don't you ask yourself why Buhari's victory in 2015 was more honorable across the globe than in 2019?.
I know you are one of the few people that are actually enjoying the benefit of the whole Nigerian money while many are suffering, unless maybe you're just suffering and smiling just like many, but my brother Buhari can't rule forever. Better times will come for everyone.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
SanusiGworo:
Hunger is a great teacher... grin grin

Any one still supporting Buhari is a compound foool.

oga was your buhari support for free??

we are not as foolish as una think ooo
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by gentlegenius(m): 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
PassingShot:
The funny but true thing is that, if that 2019 election is repeated today, PMB will still floor his opponents.

You sound like an unrepentant zombie.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by gentlegenius(m): 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
PassingShot:

[quote author=gentlegenius post=86821006]
You sound like an unrepentant zombie.
When will you tender your apology to sane Nigerians?
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
PassingShot:

He didn't win. He rigged at gun point.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by galadima77(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
PassingShot:

I swear that's a bloody lie!!!
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Legendguru: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
Really
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by daniwise(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
Asadujames202:
Good afternoon to the greatest nairalanders.
Please, can i be issued a visa or master card by opening a savings account with, either FirstBank, FCMB,
UnionBank or Zenith Bank.

Can the above-mentioned banks issue me a visa or master card , if i open a savings account with them.
Patiently waiting for your feedback.
Thanks.

No sir. U need a domicilliary account to get it. Thank you
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by golddare: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
SanusiGworo:

https://twitter.com/SadiqSu89240054/status/1230216713897160704?s=19

All I know is no more old men and 2023 a young Southerner is coming
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by goshee: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
afonjas are not supporting the dullard against. why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by dazzysleek(f): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
.ռօ ռɛɛɖ ċʀʏɨռɢ օʋɛʀ sքɨʟt ʍɨʟҡ. ʟɛts ɛռʝօʏ tɦɛ ċɦaռɢɛ tօɢɛtɦɛʀ.��
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Tochi3(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
dukie25:
We die here, Sai baba.
He should continue till 2050 if possible.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by seguno2: 12:21am On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:
They wont let him resign cos he has not completed the Fulani mission. He is being used for their machinations.

Are you saying that the retired Major General has no willpower of his own?
How does he compare to bloody civilian Jonathan on this score

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by bonna4u(m): 3:25am On Feb 21, 2020
Dude hasn't been cured of his foolishness (evident in his thinking Atiku is any better).
He still needs more doses of the stupidity cleanser.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Rapmoney(m): 4:18am On Feb 21, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari failure stinks to high heavens

He failed in the 80's and still failed again in 20's

Major General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) is failure personified.

Cc:
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:36am On Feb 21, 2020
klax:

Hunger don retired dem nah infact some of them who are employed before are jobless now d hunger come hammer dia heads brutally.
heheheheheh hunger don humble dem las las grin
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by madjune(m): 6:02am On Feb 21, 2020
The average youth sans 2015 election period who campaigned and voted unsuccessfully against Buhari likes to gloat in the fact that his unfortunate governmental failure vindicates their prior admonition against him.

They may be right.
But, thing is; compared to Jonathan or Atiku, Buhari was a better choice.
Jonathan in his weakness would have watched Nigeria overrun by Boko haram.
Atiku on the other hand would have sold the country.

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by ludd2018: 6:18am On Feb 21, 2020
akdjr:
Wether he apologize or not, that will never return PDP to power in the history of Nigeria again. They can continue to win massively in the SE but they will never smell that sit again..

o boy wake up Nigeria is disintegrating . U think the evil terrorist party APC ll continue to rule nigeria ? You are dreaming
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Burukutuhari: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2020
Pls this zombie, how much did it cost you to buy this uncommon sense? And where did you buy it? Or is that you have been withdrawn as BMC based on the order of habar kyakyari to flush out miscreants.
Its olite, MBBQGrills, seunmsg, ngeneukwene, buhariguy, etc take note,this same fate awaits you in no distant time, mark this word
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by omoharry(f): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2020
I know Jonathan did not do well during his administration but I didn't expect a Buhari as an alternative nor Atiku..
I thought we are intelligent people and as such should be able to force the hand of these parties to give us a better candidate which will be assessed by Nigerians by displaying their credentials for all to see . Present them for a thorough screening to tell us a workable blue print on how they intend to govern us when elected.But what we see are bunch of people/followers both educated and illiterate reasoning alike.We follows these political king makers like zombies without caring to know if the person he is forcing on them is intelligent and capable of governance or not. We throw all our sense of reasoning and discerning ability out of the window immediately a Tinubu brings anyone on-board..That person automatically becomes a viable and a fit candidate to govern us, so far as he has been chosen by the kingmaker..
Sometimes I feel we Nigerians are stupid and less smart than we think we are..It is only a stupid person that will continue to do the same thing and be expecting a different result.
Anyway we all should enjoy the change and the bondage we have mortgage our life into...May God give us sense to choose a capable leader in the future...so that our children will not live under this harsh condition that we have continued to subject ourselves to.
The sad part is that if pres. Buhari should contest again..I am very sure 95% of Nigerians that voted for him last election would still do the same and come back after a year to lament and regret their actions. That is how pathetic we are as a people.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by omoharry(f): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2020
EeyanMayweather:

Osu pig ...Are your useless osu generation too stupid that they cant chart a course for themselves ..
Are osu beast from the sad yeast so cursed that they can't take responsibility for anything ??

You can wail yourself to dehydration for all I care ..

I spit on the 3 million useless pigs slaughtered by Nigerians in 1967 .
Useless , flat headed osu scum from the gully ravaged , landlocked enclave of criminals tongue
Calm down oga..for christ sake this is a faceless forum..you might as well be exchanging hot air with a young teenager of about 12-15 years old.They are everywhere on nairaland. Na wa for una ooo!!
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by omoharry(f): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2020
justnock:
One after the other, they will be waking up to smell the coffee. It's about time they all did. Their mumu don do.
I just realized we still have about three years to cope with this hardship and with a president that does not seen visible to us at all.
Haaa! South West and Middle Belt see wetin una put us into. I know the majority of South West voted Buhari because of Osibanjo. They were hoping for Osibanjo to be president should anything happen to Buhari due to his failing health back then but i still cant reason why the middle belt voted for him despite the lack of support they received from him during the Fulani headmen killings of their people..yet they foolishly voted him.
Re: Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness by Shennels: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections / NLC Nationwide Strike Starts On Thursday Morning 27/09/18 (See Memo) / I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.