Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,082 members, 7,849,392 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) (54120 Views)

Ogun LGA Where Residents Lack Access To Healthcare As PHC Lies Fallow / Pathetic Story Of Akwa Ibom Community Where Residents Drink From A Fish Pond / Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by sonsomegrigbo: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Op are you sure you are not high on Aba weed?

That village can never be in Southwest!

It is one of the typical Igbos Potopotor lands.

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by anonimi: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dozie32:
With such name, they can even drink sniper and still smile without complications..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4248334_20160917175230_jpeg27fbe61ac9e9c9ea5f9996961943f5a2

3 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by DCmonster: 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
illicit:
Can't they dig a well
Are you ok? Is well water a suitable and safe source of drinking water? Some of you Nigerians reason like morons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by anonimi: 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Abeg loud these people predicament !

3 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by anonimi: 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
illicit:
Can't they dig a well

In 2020AD or in 1020AD

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Munzy14(m): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ctorch:
Children and adults in Baba Pupa village, a community in Ogun state, are frequently seen rushing to a dirty pond to fetch and hustle to drink the dirty water it produces.

This, according to the villagers, is because that is the only option available to them and even though they have cried out to government officials to come to their aid, nothing meaningful has been done.

They also have a public healthcare center which has been abandoned for over 20 years, while electric poles which had been erected for over 15 years have never brought power to the sleepy community.

Legit tv recently paid them a visit to speak with the community members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca2iLF4cSnQ

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1304355-children-hustle-drink-water-dirty-pond-ogun-community.html
Unbothered!

one of their sons ruled this country, and spent his 8yrs asslicking the north and looting for personal business.... If the gods are wise, y not they pay him a visit.

heart of men is evil.

OBJ one of Nigeria's most corrupt leader.

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Chidex50(m): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Go Nigeria round and you'll discover that the problems are all the same.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by anonimi: 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
EeyanMayweather:
This place is paradise compared to that cursed Abia...

Davash222:
Ndi sophisticated can’t even get a clean water to drink.
God, please take away this type of sophistication from me and my people.

Impotent sufferers doing preek contest over what

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043813_img20151031182934_jpeg9e20f9096dfc108761ed3160bd879f5f

4 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by gnss(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
The state Government should please do something as soon as possible to salvage the situations . Staphylococcus aureus can be stubborn but it can be solved .Natural therapy that cured me can help you too .08100459321 is the Doctors WhatsApp or call number

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Treasure17(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Bathe once in ten days. The government should do the needful cause this kind of water might affect them health wise.

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by NaijadrivaCars: 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
After tribalists will call some potorpotor tongue
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
anonimi:

Is he not from Ota in Ogun state

I don't know exactly?

But the condition of this place is too bad.

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by LegendaryArnold(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
Good morning people.

Please help respond to this survey by filling.

You'd be done within 2-3mins.

Ejo edakun��

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfniDOefkzsx3nzMCBFT4NzoQVlcxOnBZCCH-eHRNJQvWX0eg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Gudlite: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
WHERE ARE THE BIG GUYS FROM THIS COMMUNITY,
UNA NO DEY GO VILLAGE

YOURUBA KNOWS HOW TO SHOW OFF IN THE TOWNSHIP,

Some of them will stay 100years and die without going to their village.

do not forget your root, If you make money in township, please go to your village and build

If the big guys in this community are going home to build, they would have enough borehole for the community

3 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by rovher: 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Just finished watching the video and I can say that even Aba is new York when compared to this place...

This is suffering....The people are suffering.....

Sissy3 , dominique, lalasticlala, seun. move this to front page. This community deserves an attention to be free from this shackles..
This is so bad, habaaa... What's going on in naija sef??
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Mescana22(m): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
The poiticians in Ogun are not the problem, the greatest problems are those keyboard arms Morons from that area, who only derive joy from antagonizing and bashing anything that comes from South East instead of channeling there energy to there villages are are worse than Somali and Mali, there is no where in Igbo land where human being drink such water, never, infact boreholes is one of the commonest things you will find in every upstairs built, and our streams are very clean, this wan is fulani cow urine, no mixing , call out your leaders, this people deserve a better life

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Kapeter(m): 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Just finished watching the video and I can say that even Aba is new York when compared to this place...

This is suffering....The people are suffering.....

Sissy3 , dominique, lalasticlala, seun. move this to front page. This community deserves an attention to be free from this shackles..
Upper iweka wheelbarrow pusher is still as before. show me the water your villages drink from first. comparing aba a so called commercial city to a distant village. it speaks slot about you and aba.

3 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by hopevalley: 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
They still survive after drinking the dirty pond water. Click on the links on my signature if you want to know how to make millions of naira from Ibeju Lekki plots of land.
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
What did you expect from a shithole state with shithole leaders inside a shithole country?
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Alvin212:
Sophisticated moronic cone-headed ritualistic beings,

This cave tribe should be sent back to Togo and Benin republic where they migrated from.

I spit on oduduwaahs bare head.
I spit on Awo's bare head.

I spit on everything afonjazz believe in.
The bitter Truth

3 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by TimeManager(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
It can never be half as bad as Aba. Aba is dirtiest and the most unhealthy city in Africa.

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Anambralstson:

Moro another town in Ogun state where residents bathe once I'm 10 days and twice in six months, these are people that will come online bashing Abia that is far better than them
True talk

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kapeter:
Upper iweka wheelbarrow pusher is still as before. show me the water your villages drink from first. comparing aba a so called commercial city to a distant village. it speaks slot about you and aba.

Lol

That's village is a pure shiitholle. You know the reason I hardly upload pictures of west is because I know how dilapidated the place looks because I hv been all round even in the remotest part.

So when I see your people shouting Abia state, I just laugh knowing fully well Abia is a heaven to some western states.

I always join to criticise Abia govt for the best but look at what you doing trying to cover a mess that is already on every media....

Buba pupa is suffering.

7 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by deboysben(m): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
I'm saving this picture for future use

Our sophiscated morons and their archaic way of living.

5 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
wellmax:
This is bad, regardless of the fact that it is a remote village.

But you see those saying Aba, are you telling me that Aba is a village?
This village isn't dirty or have people living in squalor like your Aba, they have only not had the privilege of having a decent source of drinking water.

I hope government will rise and do something asap.
humans with same blood you have in your vein stay here
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mescana22:
The poiticians in Ogun are not the problem, the greatest problems are those keyboard arms Morons from that area, who only derive joy from antagonizing and bashing anything that comes from South East instead of channeling there energy to there villages are are worse than Somali and Mali, there is no where in Igbo land where human being drink such water, never, infact boreholes is one of the commonest things you will find in every upstairs built, and our streams are very clean, this wan is fulani cow urine, no mixing , call out your leaders, this people deserve a better life

Well they have all avoided this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Techdra: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
We SS, looking at SE and SW trying to justify Aba, Buba Pupa and their grade of dirtiness...

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
DCmonster:
Are you ok? Is well water a suitable and safe source of drinking water? Some of you Nigerians reason like morons.
well is better than this and there will be enough to bath
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by toprealman: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
Obasanjo the former president turned democracy adviser who ruled for 8 years is from Abeokuta, Ogun State......just to put things in the right perspective.
Gbenga Daniel- Conference hotel owner;
Amosu- smh....are all from Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by IJOBA2: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
EeyanMayweather:

You are a sore loser ..
Comparing an obscure village to Aba , the biggest city in Alaigbo . cheesy
YOU MEAN THERES ANYHING LIKE VILLAGE IN YORUBA LAND shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos / Should I Take Postinor 2 Everytime? / Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.