Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) (54126 Views)

Ogun LGA Where Residents Lack Access To Healthcare As PHC Lies Fallow / Pathetic Story Of Akwa Ibom Community Where Residents Drink From A Fish Pond / Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by lexyclasy: 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
I
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lostz:
the thing is that Yoruba don't come back home to give back to their village. once they escape to Lagos, it is finish.
in Delta here even the most interior village have borehole because their sons will come back, build houses and everyone will be fetching from those boreholes

Even the one kapeter has escaped to Ghana and no-one knows when he will come back and help his people.

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Kapeter(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Imagine the road leading to the village. The community and her residents are stinking...bathing only once in 10days........Jesus christ......forbid.

No health centre, no light for over 15 years.....what a cave and stone village.

Dapo abiodun has failed.
show me a typical remote village in iboland first. seems you prefer to compare with aba anyway. that is really understandable since it speaks a whole lot about iboland and their leader.

3 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Harbeeorlar(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
Abia is city for crying out loud, Baba Pupa is a village. Compare Abia with Abeokuta, Sagamu or Ijebu Ode and let see.
HallaDaTruth:
I hope all those tribalistic morons who flooded the Abia post will see this
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
TimeManager:

There's also a certain border community with Benin republic where are oil wells. They've been seeking government intervention for years of neglect. Ogun state is half the size of Southeast combined. They don't know how big the state is. pardon their ignorance.

kiss the truth!
so they should not get water because state is big? advice your state governors to invest in rural areas. yorubas don't invest in their villages. government only concentrate in the capital and it surroundings

9 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Someone from this part of the country has ruled this country two times, three years and eight years. At the end he wanted to change constitution so he continues.

But that is not the problem. The problem is that the people in this village will prefer their own son to be the president even if they drink urine to seeing a non native be president and better their lives.

It's doomed country with confused people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Sylraph1: 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Alvin212:
10 days what?
10 of not taking your bathe.

Lol.
Which tribe the shit -holic zoogeria are their girls known for wearing one pantie for 2 weeks without making efforts to wash them.

If I say A
You say FON
Another man say JA
Omor an you sabi.

Lol
How afonja girls go wash their panties when water to bathe an wahala.

While Osibanjooh is running errands for a Fulani terrorist.
Hahahahaha....

Guy you funny ooooi

My stomach Wan burst sef....
Hahahahaha
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kapeter:
show me a typical remote village in iboland first. seems you prefer to compare with aba anyway. that is really understandable since it speaks a whole lot about iboland and their leader.

Igboland don't have this outrageous mess. This Is polluting and can lead to an epidemic over generations.

3 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Kapeter(m): 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Even the one kapeter has escaped to Ghana and no-one knows when he will come back and help his people.
your other username is osagyefo which is a chieftancy title for the GAs, the Ghanaian tribe which means you yourself is lost somewhere in Ghana pushing trolley or doing the Ibo trademark business, the white powder. I'm in my fatherland, we don't go litter everywhere like economic refugee. it's not in our culture like some folks from the other side of the river where even if you butcher, burn, curse, push, spit and do all manner of barbarism to they would rather die than to return to their cursed lands.
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
Harbeeorlar:
Abia is city for crying out loud, Baba Pupa is a village. Compare Abia with Abeokuta, Sagamu or Ijebu Ode and let see.

Village because it is still in 14th century of development.
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
wellmax:
This is bad, regardless of the fact that it is a remote village.

But you see those saying Aba, are you telling me that Aba is a village?
This village isn't dirty or have people living in squalor like your Aba, they have only not had the privilege of having a decent source of drinking water.

I hope government will rise and do something asap.
Afonjas will always want to defend themselves and always want to cover up even after knowing they are the most dirtiest people in the world. But no matter how hard you tried to defend your pigs we still know you people are the world's dirtiest.

Cover your face in shame and stop talking.

8 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Just finished watching the video and I can say that even Aba is new York when compared to this place...

This is suffering....The people are suffering.....

Sissy3 , dominique, lalasticlala, seun. move this to front page. This community deserves an attention to be free from this shackles..
comparing aba with any of Yoruba city apart from Lagos which we knw it come about is just an insult to Enyimba , apart from bad roads aba is one of developed urban city in Nigeria, a place a plot of land goes for 80/90 million how do u compare it with this place am seeing , hausa and yoruba i dont know who poor pass , forget all these their mago mago on nairaland , most of them are paper tigers

6 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kapeter:
your other username is osagyefo which is a chieftancy title for the GAs, the Ghanaian tribe which means you yourself is lost somewhere in Ghana pushing trolley or doing the Ibo trademark business, the white powder. I'm in my fatherland, we don't go litter everywhere like economic refugee. it's not in our culture like some folks from the other side of the river where even if you butcher, burn, curse, push, spit and do all manner of barbarism to they would rather die than to return to their cursed lands.

Lol

Cursed lands?hehehehehe

Is buba pupa a prosperous land?...grin

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Kapeter(m): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Igboland don't have this outrageous mess. This Is polluting and can lead to an epidemic over generations.
you are right because this Oduma village in Enugu has been moved to Maiduguri in the north.

https://www.nairaland.com/4947409/check-out-dirty-pond-people

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Babalegba(m): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
DCmonster:
Are you ok? Is well water a suitable and safe source of drinking water? Some of you Nigerians reason like morons.
lol, you accuse people of reasoning like morons yet you discourage the digging of a well to bring succor to people drinking muddy water. Walahi, Nigerians are not well. The governor will soon install gold piped effervescent mineral water into the village

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
dorothy111:

Dude, Aba is a city. This is village. It's like comparing Ikeja or Abakaliki to Umunede (a village in Delta).
at least there will be boreholes in Umunede. no matter how bad it is, deltans don't abandon their villages. even if government don't provide, our sons doing well in other places will always come back to their villages

6 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Mrl1: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
That's rubbish talk

Professional website or blog for just N15k
Call or Whatsapp me 0-7-0-15-4335-02
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kapeter:
you are right because this Oduma village in Enugu has been moved to Maiduguri in the north.

Buba pupa is dying oooooo and needs grace not even succour...

Can you look at the picture you. Dropped with muds people drink in ogun state...

Shame.

4 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Where is Dapo abiodun..wetin that man dey do for ogun state people sef
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by badman007(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Read comments and weep.

Shameless people arguing about irrelevant ethnic differences.
Sophisticated degrees across board, yet no atom of sense.

How can people live like this?

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by toye440: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
EeyanMayweather:
Dapo Abiodun ...Do something asap .

By the way , Obj is from Ogun State .
Not only obj, virtually all the Vp's are from ogun.
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by 8stargeneral: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
ogun state d India of Africa... dey are cursed .

3 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Kapeter(m): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
dorothy111:

I'm Igbo man from Enugu. I can tell you that villages in the East are worst. Especially, regarding water.
Meleszenawi will disagree with you because Oduma village is no longer in Enugu but Borno state.

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

that is the problem with yorubas. they will cut ties from their root once they escape.

even government does not provide, they should be able to provide the basics for themselves instead of living in pity

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Kapeter(m): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Buba pupa is dying oooooo and needs grace not even succour...

Can you look at the picture you. Dropped with muds people drink in ogun state...

Shame.
mention me when you finally meet someone that borrow you some little sense man. I can bet my two balls that even the least primary 6 cert isn't in your shelf.

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by carpdiemz: 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Just finished watching the video and I can say that even Aba is new York when compared to this place...

This is suffering....The people are suffering.....

Sissy3 , dominique, lalasticlala, seun. move this to front page. This community deserves an attention to be free from this shackles..

Ogun state is a bastard state out of all states in south west they have icons from that state but they are the most retarted , no bad roads compared to ogun state in all south west state stupid people

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Kapeter(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lostz:
that is the problem with yorubas. they will cut ties from their root once they escape.

even government does not provide, they should be able to provide the basics for themselves instead of living in pity
mr provider are you telling me Oduma village is also in Yorubaland? I laugh in Swahili. look who's talking to.

tell the Oduma indigenes to also do something for their mothers at home so they can stop fetching the infested water.

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by AmuDimpka: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sophisticated kids
Sophisticated water
Sophisticated village

The state that has produced presidents and VP yet ordinary water they can't drink

Same Ogun State That they bath once in 10 days

5 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kapeter:
Meleszenawi will disagree with you because Oduma village is no longer in Enugu but Borno state.

Your ally should have told you which state. And east he is from.

No. Be today. Una people dey claim states for this side.

Not new.

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
carpdiemz:

Ogun state is a bastard state out of all states in south west they have icons from that state but they are the most retarted , no bad roads compared to ogun state in all south west state stupid people
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by AmuDimpka: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
The problem with many Yoruba is that every Yoruba Is a Lagosian leaving their state of origins to die and be in 12th century

7 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Kapeter(m): 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Your ally should have told you which state. And east he is from.

No. Be today. Una people dey claim states for this side.

Not new.
is Oduma a village in yeast or not? well what do I expect from someone that is already comparing aba their commercial center to a remote village.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos / Stop Taking Drugs With Soft Drinks, Expert warns / Should I Take Postinor 2 Everytime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.