Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,452 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) (54123 Views)

Ogun LGA Where Residents Lack Access To Healthcare As PHC Lies Fallow / Pathetic Story Of Akwa Ibom Community Where Residents Drink From A Fish Pond / Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by dollynnn(f): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
[quote author=illicit post=86824941]Can't they dig a well[/quote The way some people reason in this forum sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by dobosky(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Atleast they should boil the water first na. Haba..
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
TimeManager:
It can never be half as bad as Aba. Aba is dirtiest and the most unhealthy city in Africa.

kiss the truth!
at least there are boreholes for them to bath in ABA. I don't know what could be dirtier than bathing once in 10days

7 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
DCmonster:
Are you ok? Is well water a suitable and safe source of drinking water? Some of you Nigerians reason like morons.
Yes. UN and WHO approved well water as one of the most important water source for sustainable development. In fact, many developed world depends on well water, even the USA.
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by TimeManager(m): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kapeter:
Upper iweka wheelbarrow pusher is still as before. show me the water your villages drink from first. comparing aba a so called commercial city to a distant village. it speaks slot about you and aba.
They're comparing a village far removed from the city to Aba, the biggest city in igboland. shameless people dem. Never heard about the village until now.

kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mumu people, so because I live in the village I should be drinking dirty water, they cannot call water drillers to dig water that is everywhere in the ground and fix a tap where they can fetch. That's why white people are using us to shine, discovering what we have in our backyard and teaching us how to use it...the people from that community are plain stupid period

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Kapeter(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol

That's village is a pure shiitholle. You know the reason I hardly upload pictures of west is because I know how dilapidated the place looks because I hv been all round even in the remotest part.

So when I see your people shouting Abia state, I just laugh knowing fully well Abia is a heaven to some western states.

I always join to criticise Abia govt for the best but look at what you doing trying to cover a mess that is already on every media....

Buba pupa is suffering.
very funny dullard. comparing aba to a very remote village speaks volume of what aba really looks like. like we don't see your villages in your half a mill budget movies from your region all the while. imagine someone comparing aba a so called commercial centre of some region to a remote village. more like me comparing ondo city or Sango ota to nekede and other villages in the east. unintelligent folk.

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Gokoyer0(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
Reading through the tribalistic comments against one another, I don't think Nigeria can be fixed.smh..

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lostz:
at least there are boreholes for them to bath in ABA. I don't know what could be dirtier than bathing once in 10days
Dude, Aba is a city. This is village. It's like comparing Ikeja or Abakaliki to Umunede (a village in Delta).

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Illusioneffect(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Always looking for other people to solve their problems. If they know what is good cant they organise themselves and build a well or gather money and build one tap sef. Chhe!!

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lostz:

Everyone there must be stinking..........10 days....God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Illusioneffect(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
Gokoyer0:
Reading through the tribalistic comments against one another, I don't think Nigeria can be fixed.smh..
No sign of development for Nigeria am telling you
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Godwin2am(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
this is barbaric . Ogun state with their juju aef can drive away civilization and development. in juju land everything is osd

4 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by irunoko(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
Davash222:
Ndi sophisticated can’t even get a clean water to drink.
God, please take away this type of sophistication from me and my people.
orie kope rara.is this the time you're supposed to be bringing tribalism.please be wise

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
TimeManager:

They're comparing a village far removed from the city to Aba, the biggest city in igboland. shameless people dem. Never heard about the village until now.

kiss the truth!

There are over 100 of such in west.

Imagine defending the stinking lifestyle of these people.

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by TimeManager(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lostz:
Do they also drink once in 10 days?. use your brain. there is water, all they needed is a source of clean water. And your comparison doesn't dispute the fact that Aba is the most polluted city in Africa.

kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Kapeter(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
TimeManager:

kiss the truth!
they are unwise. that's why they are where they are today where they hold no water and no one take them seriously. I know Ogun state isn't doing well to be candid but the state has a whole lot of remote villages which are mostly border villages so often the state tend not to even remember those villages belong to them. places like owode and many other remote villages in ipokia area of the state.
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Butoneday2(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
And na dem full nairaland dey form jagaban grin undecided shocked

8 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Jaemes(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
Go dig am for dem�
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Alvin212(m): 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
10 days what?
10 of not taking your bathe.

Lol.
Which tribe the shit -holic zoogeria are their girls known for wearing one pantie for 2 weeks without making efforts to wash them.

If I say A
You say FON
Another man say JA
Omor an you sabi.

Lol
How afonja girls go wash their panties when water to bathe an wahala.

While Osibanjooh is running errands for a Fulani terrorist.

8 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kapeter:
very funny dullard. comparing aba to a very remote village speaks volume of what aba really looks like. like we don't see your villages in your half a mill budget movies from your region all the while. imagine someone comparing aba a so called commercial centre of some region to a remote village. more like me comparing ondo city or Sango ota to nekede and other villages in the east. unintelligent folk.

Imagine the road leading to the village. The community and her residents are stinking...bathing only once in 10days........Jesus christ......forbid.

No health centre, no light for over 15 years.....what a cave and stone village.

Dapo abiodun has failed.

5 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Respect55(m): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
Children from the waste

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
TimeManager:

Do they also drink once in 10 days?. use your brain. there is water, all they needed is a source of clean water. And your comparison doesn't dispute the fact that Aba is the most polluted city in Africa.

kiss the truth!
that water that is like the water inside porthole in Nigerian road is not clean enough for animal Drinking.
they bath once in 10days because the water will finish if they bath every day.

at least ABA can be referred to as a city and they drink water that is meant for humans

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
O ma gosh,this happened because the community couldn't provide portable water, great number of Nigerians provide their own water, every year The roques vote out billions of naira for water only to pocket,both state and federal government are all bunkum,gosh angry
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Illusioneffect(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
EeyanMayweather:

Yorubas are not lousy Nyamuri who claim all their roads are paved with diamond ..
Yes , there are villages in Yoruba land just like anywhere in the world

This tribalistic statement has nothing to do with ur love of Yoruba land. Comparing Yoruba villages with every other one is immoral and unintelligent
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
It is impossible to separate yoruba from dirtiness. They have award for the most dirtiest and disgusting people on planet earth. Yet they will be the ones to always cast stone at others and opening their stinking mouth to always lay abuses on those who are even more better than them

God forbid, I have never seen people dirty and backward as the yorubas. There dirtiness is hereditary and natural and no vaccine can cure it.

They love swimming and eating in dirt just like the north love killing and terrorism.

Watch how all the yorubas will jump on my head now with different bashing, but it doesn't stop me from telling them how filthy and disgusting they are.

Give a yoruba a clean environment to sell food they will prefer selling it on the gutter. No difference between them and the pigs.

If you are angry with what I said come and beat me, If you can't beat me then go and embrace good hygiene... Na me talk am as e be!

Dirty Tribe

6 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by TimeManager(m): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kapeter:
they are unwise. that's why they are where they are today where they hold no water and no one take them seriously. I know Ogun state isn't doing well to be candid but the state has a whole lot of remote villages which are mostly border villages so often the state tend not to even remember those villages belong to them. places like owode and many other remote villages in ipokia area of the state.
There's also a certain border community with Benin republic where are oil wells. They've been seeking government intervention for years of neglect. Ogun state is half the size of Southeast combined. They don't know how big the state is. pardon their ignorance.

kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kapeter:

Where are you people today with the position you're holding?

Nonsense and buhari praise singers.

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Everyone there must be stinking..........10 days....God forbid.

the thing is that Yoruba don't come back home to give back to their village. once they escape to Lagos, it is finish.
in Delta here even the most interior village have borehole because their sons will come back, build houses and everyone will be fetching from those boreholes

11 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
And u will see most of them on Nairaland claiming omo tigba oti maru niyi... Omo lagos , but if u tell them to show u their ancestry land ,they will start telling stories... One thing i love about igbos, if he have mansion in lagos or kano, go to his village he have already stationed reprical there..

6 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kapeter:
I'm Igbo man from Enugu. I can tell you that villages in the East are worst. Especially, regarding water.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos / Should I Take Postinor 2 Everytime? / Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.