Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) (54128 Views)

Ogun LGA Where Residents Lack Access To Healthcare As PHC Lies Fallow / Pathetic Story Of Akwa Ibom Community Where Residents Drink From A Fish Pond / Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by sonsomegrigbo: 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Tim16:
Even you that is talking you know it that yorubas are the most dirtiest people on earth. If I were a yoruba (God forbid) shame will not let me to comment on such thread.

Pig, stop eating in the same place you cook your dirty foods. Stop selling food ontop of Lagos gutters. Stop defecating inside plastic rubber. Stop washing your kids bum after poo and using same unwashed hand to make food and be eating. Tufiakwa... Yorubas dirtiness is legendary. Remove yorubas from Nigeria then it will look beautiful and clean like Dubai.

Go and fast and pray and beg God to forgive you guys for being dirty and ask him for redemption.

Say anything further I will finish you here. I'm waiting for you. Dirty disgusting pigs

See this Biafra pig!

Go and finish your governor for making Abia look like INCINERATOR and also ask Nnamdi Kanu, your savior, why he cowardly abandon his parents burial first before coming here to spew trash

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by duncun: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Bleep up
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by ofonimi: 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
In this 21st century, a country like Nigeria and in Ogun state of all states could not provide her citizens with pure drinking water. A very big shame to our leaders. With people drinking this type of dirty water, strange epidemics is loading-------

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by jnoz23(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
All those people asking if a well can't be dug?

Use ur common sense, abeg!

Who no like better thing? Even bolanle like better thing! ask nnamdi cownu, he will tell you same thing. tongue

Meanwhile some where in Enugu -
https://www.nairaland.com/4947409/check-out-dirty-pond-people

See pot calling kettle black!
*** spits***

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Jonathan39: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
Something is wrong with Ogun state, ota has one of the worst roads in Nigeria, if not the worst
Kapeter:
very funny dullard. comparing aba to a very remote village speaks volume of what aba really looks like. like we don't see your villages in your half a mill budget movies from your region all the while. imagine someone comparing aba a so called commercial centre of some region to a remote village. more like me comparing ondo city or Sango ota to nekede and other villages in the east. unintelligent folk.
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by ma373733(m): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
jnoz23:
All those people asking if a well can't be dug?

Use ur common sense, abeg!

Who no like better thing? Even bolanle like better thing! ask nnamdi cownu, he will tell you same thing. tongue

Meanwhile some where in Enugu -
https://www.nairaland.com/4947409/check-out-dirty-pond-people

See pot calling kettle black!
*** spits***

Na lie this one is obviously better grin grin grin

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Bluffly: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Just finished watching the video and I can say that even Aba is new York when compared to this place...

This is suffering....The people are suffering.....

Sissy3 , dominique, lalasticlala, seun. move this to front page. This community deserves an attention to be free from this shackles..
There are such villages in all states in Nigeria. Wait ,you to mention Aba, does that mean there's a lot of disgusting sightseeing in Aba

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by AmuDimpka: 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Tim16:
Chiokike kpokoi baku, amadioha yanu mini girigiri nu aminigbo nu gene olu gbapiakoi yanu gbaja mai risi nu ham. Anuohia

Google translation is funny....what language is this biko nu
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by jnoz23(m): 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
ma373733:

Na lie this one is obviously better grin grin grin

Where is the lie? With ur user name wey resemble buhari signature! grin cheesy
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by AmuDimpka: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
cosmos1440:
I ve been to this village on several occasions in the early 2000s.
Baba Pupa is made up of two villages named Abule Ojo and Abule Joda. The pond talked about here is called "Odo Gbelese".
The truth, as absurd as it might sound, is that several of the men in the village can single handedly sink boreholes, but there is a sort of communal pride attached to Odo Gbelese. So the fact that they drink from the pond does not mean that they are poor or wretched. That pond just mean so much to them.
There is also another borehole pump not far from this village. Although this borehole is broken, the people still find a way to fetch water from it. This bore hole is between Baba Pupa village and Soderu village.

They are not poor or wretched and yet they can't dig boreholes abi you are not seeing thatched houses littered everywhere there ?
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by tfash96(m): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
Even d 1 wey be capital sef no get water.. To live in Abeokuta dey vex person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by wellmax(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
selemempe:
ABA has been experiencing urban renewal since 2015...I guess media propaganda won't show you that
Why don't you show it, and... it just started in 2015?

What have they been doing since 1999
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by irunoko(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Tim16:
Chiokike kpokoi baku, amadioha yanu mini girigiri nu aminigbo nu gene olu gbapiakoi yanu gbaja mai risi nu ham. Anuohia
ani werey ni e.orie otiewape mo.arindin,eranko ,gbewudani,oloriburuku,alayini ilakaye
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Bluffly:
There are such villages in all states in Nigeria. Wait ,you to mention Aba, does that mean there's a lot of disgusting sightseeing in Aba

The one you're seeing in buba is smelling and stinking.
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Henrykeeyz19(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
dorothy111:

I'm Igbo man from Enugu. I can tell you that villages in the East are worst. Especially, regarding water.

You're a very senseless and ignorant Igbo man and that is the truth (sentiments apart). I have been to all South Eastern States, your Enugu included, and I mean your interior Enugu villages like Uwani local government area, others. Yes, I know these areas lack basic infrastructures; good road network, water, others, but not when compared with what obtains in other areas in Nigeria. Yes, you said this because Enugu government is nothing to write about in the recent past (with the exception of visible developmental strides in Enugu city, 9th mile, and to the deceit of many who think so of other parts of the state), but can you say this about Anambra State?

I know all 21 local government areas in Anambra state and have been to 18 of them. Anambra rural areas are not lacking in basic infrastructures (to the point of being considered worst); good road network, light, water, others. And the same is true about Imo State, majority of Ebonyi and Abia State. I mean, I've visited 18 of the 21 local government in Anambra State and here speaking reality (respect that please!). I'm not an Anambrarian and does not seek to promote any government in my writings. But, how did you come to conclusion that "as an igbo man, south East is worst"?. Probably because you do not reap the dividends of good government? We're talking about poorest life condition here. I acknowledge that these things are lacking too in some south eastern states but not in the way you asserted "worst!"

Furthermore, I'm Deltan, and as you know, there are 25 local government areas here but I've not visited as much local government areas here, as I did in the core south eastern states, the Ignoland. So, I really wonder what makes you think the Igbo states are nothing to write about and as such, boast of "poorest life condition". Most of you base your arguments with what you see in Lagos, too bad!

All I'm saying here is you should give credit to acceptable standard of living, presence of basic life necessities in the majority of Igboland without Federal government influence whatsoever, but a deep sense of rural and community development by well meaning and concerned Igbo sons and daughters both home and in diaspora (I shouldn't be speaking in favour of Igbo if I hadn't seen what obtains in the area, as I travailed in these areas). Quit criticism and continue to hold political office holders responsible for lack of basic life necessity of water in your community there in Enugu. Moreso, do not generalise your predicament to the point of defaming the beautiful Igboland.

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by mordred44: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
ogun is d headquarter of all sort of tyns lik dis while we av jagaban of pdp dia....mr obj y na
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
This thread nah war. See finishing. And you say Nigeria will be fine with the set of useless youth fighting against each tribe. Thunder please, where are thou

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by tolijascro(m): 12:01am On Feb 22, 2020
Tim16:
Even you that is talking you know it that yorubas are the most dirtiest people on earth. If I were a yoruba (God forbid) shame will not let me to comment on such thread.

Pig, stop eating in the same place you cook your dirty foods. Stop selling food ontop of Lagos gutters. Stop defecating inside plastic rubber. Stop washing your kids bum after poo and using same unwashed hand to make food and be eating. Tufiakwa... Yorubas dirtiness is legendary. Remove yorubas from Nigeria then it will look beautiful and clean like Dubai.

Go and fast and pray and beg God to forgive you guys for being dirty and ask him for redemption.

Say anything further I will finish you here. I'm waiting for you. Dirty disgusting pigs

Google dirtiest state in Nigeria anambra state comes out on top I've never seen a city as dirty as onitsha(served there) we had to sleep in mosquito nets for a year...no wonder some yorubas refer to you guys as pigs......flat head bastards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by cosmos1440: 12:03am On Feb 22, 2020
AmuDimpka:

They are not poor or wretched and yet they can't dig boreholes abi you are not seeing thatched houses littered everywhere there ?

Believe me when i said they are not wretched .I know this village very well, I even sleep there sometimes for days and weeks. I am a crop farmer so don't mistake my words for those of the ignorant children here on nairaland.
For starters, most of the garri and elubo eaten in Lagos comes from villages around this area. The village in question is in Odeda LGA of Ogun state.
Also a lot of families here have cocoa farms, so sinking boreholes or digging wells is not their problem. This villagers will rather drink from Odo Gbelese, the broken down government borehole outside the village or drink table/pure water.
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 22, 2020
tolijascro:

Google dirtiest state in Nigeria anambra state comes out on top I've never seen a city as dirty as onitsha(served there) we had to sleep in mosquito nets for a year...no wonder some yorubas refer to you guys as pigs......flat head bastards

You're seeing dirt in front of you and still shouting Google. Natural and live death....una no dey shame...I served there...na only u serve for Anambra state with ur lies and fake info.....

Where you serve do they turn Amala with toilet broom...Go and bathe first...

Very dirty region. Ask any Nigerian the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria and even the remotest part of borno state will call west

boxers Dem no go wash
pants and undies the ladies hardly watch..

How can someone bathe once in 10 days... stinking...God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 22, 2020
Henrykeeyz19:

You're a very senseless and ignorant Igbo man and that is the truth (sentiments apart). I have been to all South Eastern States, your Enugu included, and I mean your interior Enugu villages like Uwani local government area, others. Yes, I know these areas lack basic infrastructures; good road network, water, others, but not when compared with what obtains in other areas in Nigeria. Yes, you said this because Enugu government is nothing to write about in the recent past (with the exception of visible developmental strides in Enugu city, 9th mile, and to the deceit of many who think so of other parts of the state), but can you say this about Anambra State?

I know all 21 local government areas in Anambra state and have been to 18 of them. Anambra rural areas are not lacking in basic infrastructures (to the point of being considered worst); good road network, light, water, others. And the same is true about Imo State, majority of Ebonyi and Abia State. I mean, I've visited 18 of the 21 local government in Anambra State and here speaking reality (respect that please!). I'm not an Anambrarian and does not seek to promote any government in my writings. But, how did you come to conclusion that "as an igbo man, south East is worst"?. Probably because you do not reap the dividends of good government? We're talking about poorest life condition here. I acknowledge that these things are lacking too in some south eastern states but not in the way you asserted "worst!"

Furthermore, I'm Deltan, and as you know, there are 25 local government areas here but I've not visited as much local government areas here, as I did in the core south eastern states, the Ignoland. So, I really wonder what makes you think the Igbo states are nothing to write about and as such, boast of "poorest life condition". Most of you base your arguments with what you see in Lagos, too bad!

All I'm saying here is you should give credit to acceptable standard of living, presence of basic life necessities in the majority of Igboland without Federal government influence whatsoever, but a deep sense of rural and community development by well meaning and concerned Igbo sons and daughters both home and in diaspora (I shouldn't be speaking in favour of Igbo if I hadn't seen what obtains in the area, as I travailed in these areas). Quit criticism and continue to hold political office holders responsible for lack of basic life necessity of water in your community there in Enugu. Moreso, do not generalise your predicament to the point of defaming the beautiful Igboland.

Peace!

The person you quoted is from Ondo state. Why are you guys easily swayed by their antics. That's how they claim rubbish without knowing the place. That person ba yoruba not Igbo....don't be deceived.

There are many of them doing such rubbish here.

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by tolijascro(m): 8:00am On Feb 22, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You're seeing dirt in front of you and still shouting Google. Natural and live death....una no dey shame...I served there...na only u serve for Anambra state with ur lies and fake info.....

Where you serve do they turn Amala with toilet broom...Go and bathe first...

Very dirty region. Ask any Nigerian the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria and even the remotest part of borno state will call west

boxers Dem no go wash
pants and undies the ladies hardly watch..

How can someone bathe once in 10 days... stinking...God forbid.

One thing I hate about you guys is that you like to generalize too much...ive seen a picture of a big market in enugu on here where poo runs through the middle and people still transacts their business like its nothing...we are the most educated in the country....how do you expect an educated Yoruba residing in a city or town to bath once in 10 days?...you even mentioned turning amala with toilet broom....you see say na lie go kill u flat head....how is it possible to make amala with broom? Do you even know what amala is? Except you reside in the west...cos you guys don't eat amala...Who is the one lying now? Anambra is the dirtiest state in Nigeria....you people don't do sanitation at all...i was there for a year and some months...99 percent of you guys dwell on hear say imagine calling us ofe nmanu...is it all Yorubas that likes oil...i rest my case jhur
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Omenkanuzu: 8:32am On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
cosmos1440:

Believe me when i said they are not wretched .I know this village very well, I even sleep there sometimes for days and weeks. I am a crop farmer so don't mistake my words for those of the ignorant children here on nairaland.
For starters, most of the garri and elubo eaten in Lagos comes from villages around this area. The village in question is in Odeda LGA of Ogun state.
Also a lot of families here have cocoa farms, so sinking boreholes or digging wells is not their problem. This villagers will rather drink from Odo Gbelese, the broken down government borehole outside the village or drink table/pure water.
[/s]
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2020
tolijascro:

One thing I hate about you guys is that you like to generalize too much...ive seen a picture of a big market in enugu on here where poo runs through the middle and people still transacts their business like its nothing...we are the most educated in the country....how do you expect an educated Yoruba residing in a city or town to bath once in 10 days?...you even mentioned turning amala with toilet broom....you see say na lie go kill u flat head....how is it possible to make amala with broom? Do you even know what amala is? Except you reside in the west...cos you guys don't eat amala...Who is the one lying now? Anambra is the dirtiest state in Nigeria....you people don't do sanitation at all...i was there for a year and some months...99 percent of you guys dwell on hear say imagine calling us ofe nmanu...is it all Yorubas that likes oil...i rest my case jhur

This is lamentation chapter 6 verse 7

Ewedu Amala stirred with toilet broom...#fact and confirmed.

Seems I will drop another video documentary of dirt and stinking nature of Osun state to add to the eye opener Op already dropped.

How can you describe the stinking and smelly nature of someone that doesn't wash or bathe in 6 months in west....God forbid..

If I am not conversant with Anambra we would have believed the Lagos-ibadan express news lies from the pit of hell....

People who doesn't bathe, scoop oil from gutter to sell, sale under smelling gutter, eat under smelling gutter, hygiene is zero ......same hands used in eating at same minute will be used in cleaning excretra....who do una?

Dirty is synonymous to west..quote me anyday anytime...

Buba Pupa is one out of over hundred communities of this nature with stinking and rejecting dirty lifestyle.

Gone are the days, people lie...the facts are there for you..buba, Moro... ondo, osun.etc.. dirtiness is the watchword.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by HallaDaTruth: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
Harbeeorlar:
Abia is city for crying out loud, Baba Pupa is a village. Compare Abia with Abeokuta, Sagamu or Ijebu Ode and let see.
So you want to tell me that the entire Aba is dirty just because you saw one picture. You see what am saying
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by illicit(m): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
DCmonster:
Are you ok? Is well water a suitable and safe source of drinking water? Some of you Nigerians reason like morons.
slowpoke
I guess you have never drank well water before.
so an open pond is better than a well right?
u may not even know what a well is though.
eda
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by DCmonster: 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
illicit:

slowpoke
I guess you have never drank well water before.
so an open pond is better than a well right?
u may not even know what a well is though.
eda
Here comes one of the modern day morons that Nigeria is breeding. I respect those sane/reasonable fellows who dwell among idiots like you. What I wrote up there is actually very difficult for a slow brain to understand.
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by illicit(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
DCmonster:
Here comes one of the modern day morons that Nigeria is breeding. I respect those sane/reasonable fellows who dwell among idiots like you. What I wrote up there is actually very difficult for a slow brain to understand.
ogbeni go sit down. who ur useless grammar help?
Ode
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Kapeter(m): 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
Lostz:
I know what you had there is fake news. You just saw people fetching water and you concluded that it is for drinking? you even conclude that is their only source of water?

I am not even from the East. I have been to 3 Yoruba state. The first one was to visit a friend during his nysc in osun.

Everything about southwest is overrated. Apart from the capitals and few places, every other community is trash and ancient.

Even this ogun is better than the remaining Yoruba state except Lagos.

How can you justify bathing once in 10 days and washing twice in 6 months?
i don't care where you come from, ogun state isn't doing well and not just ogun, I'm for the development of yorubaland and I care less how we go about it. I wasn't justifying anything, only replying fools who felt comparing a remote village to aba a so called commercial center is the best thing to do on this thread. every state has slums and villages that doesn't know what development means. ogun as a state has a whole lot of border villages that they don't remember some villages belong to them any longer. not justifying still, comparing a remote village to aba is actually ridiculous. it's probably because aba is actually worst than we see on tvs and online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos / Stop Taking Drugs With Soft Drinks, Expert warns / Should I Take Postinor 2 Everytime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.