Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,449 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) (54122 Views)

Ogun LGA Where Residents Lack Access To Healthcare As PHC Lies Fallow / Pathetic Story Of Akwa Ibom Community Where Residents Drink From A Fish Pond / Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
Gokoyer0:
Reading through the tribalistic comments against one another, I don't think Nigeria can be fixed.smh..
Yorubas are the highest hypocrites in the world and are fond of bashing other tribes. Yorubas will curse you at any slightest argument and are always spotting something wrongly about others, this is why I don't mercy them when am bashing them, I make sure I finish them whenever they trigger me. They deserve constant bashing and abuse, they don't need pity.

5 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
irunoko:
orie kope rara.is this the time you're supposed to be bringing tribalism.please be wise
you people brought it first so stop crying and take it as it comes. You guys are getting served

4 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

There are over 100 of such in west.

Imagine defending the stinking lifestyle of these people.
Tell them. Say it louder!
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by irunoko(m): 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
Tim16:
you people brought it first so stop crying and take it as it comes. You guys are getting served
oponu nie.ooni ilakaye boyewunko keremo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
TimeManager:

Do they also drink once in 10 days?. use your brain. there is water, all they needed is a source of clean water. And your comparison doesn't dispute the fact that Aba is the most polluted city in Africa.

kiss the truth!
And your assertion doesn't dispute the fact that YORUBAS (Afonjas) are the most dirtiest people on planet earth.

Argue with your dirtiness

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by QuickStandard: 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
TinyHacker:

stop drinking your table water and go there to live with them, ode. instead of you to be hoping their situation improves, you're here glorifying it undecided

It is the people that brought you up without home training that are ODE

Never in your life on this forum quote me
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
Butoneday2:
And na dem full nairaland dey form jagaban grin undecided shocked
Hahahahahahahaha

Abeg make una pity these dirty Afonja them small na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by ma373733(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:
Op are you sure you are not high on Aba weed?

grin grin sharapp its south waste

That village can never be in Southwest!

It is one of the typical Igbos Potopotor lands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by TinyHacker: 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
QuickStandard:

It is the people that brought you up without home training that are ODE

Never in your life on this forum quote me
wetin go happen? bâstārd like you
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by selemempe: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
wellmax:
This is bad, regardless of the fact that it is a remote village.

But you see those saying Aba, are you telling me that Aba is a village?
This village isn't dirty or have people living in squalor like your Aba, they have only not had the privilege of having a decent source of drinking water.

I hope government will rise and do something asap.
ABA has been experiencing urban renewal since 2015...I guess media propaganda won't show you that
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
dorothy111:

I'm Igbo man from Enugu. I can tell you that villages in the East are worst. Especially, regarding water.
Shut up you dirty Afonja pig. You can never be an Igbo blood, we reject you. Please go and take your bath and ask your sisters to wash their dirty pants that has stayed 2 months on their waiste

6 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by ma373733(m): 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kapeter:
Upper iweka wheelbarrow pusher is still as before. show me the water your villages drink from first. comparing aba a so called commercial city to a distant village. it speaks slot about you and aba.

Yorubas n dirty na 5&6

We all know that

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Kez11: 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
But wait oooo! Are you sure there are polling units in this village?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by ma373733(m): 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
Where are our southern waste trolls grin grin
I clearly remembered how they wiped Ana that day grin grin our turn today

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kapeter:
your other username is osagyefo which is a chieftancy title for the GAs, the Ghanaian tribe which means you yourself is lost somewhere in Ghana pushing trolley or doing the Ibo trademark business, the white powder. I'm in my fatherland, we don't go litter everywhere like economic refugee. it's not in our culture like some folks from the other side of the river where even if you butcher, burn, curse, push, spit and do all manner of barbarism to they would rather die than to return to their cursed lands.
Shup up this dirty afonja pig. The dirtiest people on earth. You should be ashamed to be a yoruba (pig)

3 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by QuickStandard: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
TinyHacker:

wetin go happen? bâstārd like you

It's your father that's a bastard
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
badman007:
Read comments and weep.

Shameless people arguing about irrelevant ethnic differences.
Sophisticated degrees across board, yet no atom of sense.

How can people live like this?
Afonja spotted
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
8stargeneral:
ogun state d India of Africa... dey are cursed .
You are right
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kapeter:
mention me when you finally meet someone that borrow you some little sense man. I can bet my two balls that even the least primary 6 cert isn't in your shelf.
Sounds too childish
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
carpdiemz:

Ogun state is a bastard state out of all states in south west they have icons from that state but they are the most retarted , no bad roads compared to ogun state in all south west state stupid people
True talk

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
AmuDimpka:
The problem with many Yoruba is that every Yoruba Is a Lagosian leaving their state of origins to die and be in 12th century
the pure truth
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by ejanla077: 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
DCmonster:
Are you ok? Is well water a suitable and safe source of drinking water? Some of you Nigerians reason like morons.

But it will be cleaner than this
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
irunoko:
oponu nie.ooni ilakaye boyewunko keremo
Chiokike kpokoi baku, amadioha yanu mini girigiri nu aminigbo nu gene olu gbapiakoi yanu gbaja mai risi nu ham. Anuohia

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by splendour7(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hehehe i never knew we have villages in south west! when they start that their development comparism one will think all their region is like new york!,if this news happens to be in igbo land you will see them shouting "go and hold your governor" abi ogun state no get governor ni?..if i hear any sophisticated slowpoke comparing igbos with yoruba agaim na ogun go kill that person.

3 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by cosmos1440: 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
I ve been to this village on several occasions in the early 2000s.
Baba Pupa is made up of two villages named Abule Ojo and Abule Joda. The pond talked about here is called "Odo Gbelese".
The truth, as absurd as it might sound, is that several of the men in the village can single handedly sink boreholes, but there is a sort of communal pride attached to Odo Gbelese. So the fact that they drink from the pond does not mean that they are poor or wretched. That pond just mean so much to them.
There is also another borehole pump not far from this village. Although this borehole is broken, the people still find a way to fetch water from it. This bore hole is between Baba Pupa village and Soderu village.
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by nextstep(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
It's not that hard to have clean filtered water (not chlorinated, but at least filtered).

Remember the clay pots from days of old? Remember how we learned in school to make a simple - but effective - filter with pebbles, sand, and cloth? What I wonder is why villages 100 years ago were able to filter stream and pond water, yet modern Nigerians seem to think they are incapable of solving simple problems - especially those with solutions from 100+ years ago?

Call your village boys to create a slow sand filter/reservoir: dig 10 feet deep, 40 feet x 20 feet. Cement optional.

Even see this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci1xrYfC4CQ

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nowenuse: 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
@Legendhero, can you see the people who you claim are better than my people?
Even the most interior area in my state is not as bad as this.... Yet your people have been exposed to education and missionaries for donkey years before other parts of the country.
What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
Nowenuse:
@Legendhero, can you see the people who you claim are better than my people?
Even the most interior area in my state is not as bad as this.... Yet your people have been exposed to education and missionaries for donkey years before other parts of the country.
What a shame!

Even with your knowledge. You believed propaganda always dished out by that boy to deceive people.

I am really disappointed. If I drop the recently documented video of Osun , u go run.

You suppose to hv lived above their media lies, statistics and propaganda. All is just geared to deceive everyone. In real life, they have nothing on ground.

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by wisekings: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
I don't think they've ever had a governor
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ctorch:
Children and adults in Baba Pupa village, a community in Ogun state, are frequently seen rushing to a dirty pond to fetch and hustle to drink the dirty water it produces.

This, according to the villagers, is because that is the only option available to them and even though they have cried out to government officials to come to their aid, nothing meaningful has been done.

They also have a public healthcare center which has been abandoned for over 20 years, while electric poles which had been erected for over 15 years have never brought power to the sleepy community.

Legit tv recently paid them a visit to speak with the community members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca2iLF4cSnQ

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1304355-children-hustle-drink-water-dirty-pond-ogun-community.html

No Youth corpers there, I'm sure if there are more than one youth corper there. They can make a change and provide potable water for them. Let the teachers in the town ask for youth corpers and treat them like kings, if they want change in the community.
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Afospecialk: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Anambralstson:

Moro another town in Ogun state where residents bathe once I'm 10 days and twice in six months, these are people that will come online bashing Abia that is far better than them

grin

Madness runs in Igbo blood. Every village has means of getting3 water and majority of them get water from river

IMO and Abia case are difference bcs the deteriorating detriment environment we see online are town and not village

I bet you that Igbos Villages suffer terribly compare to this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos / Should I Take Postinor 2 Everytime? / Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.