Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) (54130 Views)

Ogun LGA Where Residents Lack Access To Healthcare As PHC Lies Fallow / Pathetic Story Of Akwa Ibom Community Where Residents Drink From A Fish Pond / Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kapeter:
mention me when you finally meet someone that borrow you some little sense man. I can bet my two balls that even the least primary 6 cert isn't in your shelf.

Well if only there is any standard primary school in your place, I would have honoured you with a reply .

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kapeter:
is Oduma a village in yeast or not? well what do I expect from someone that is already comparing aba their commercial center to a remote village.

Yeast sounds good, waste is a dustbin.

Buba is a typical example

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by AmuDimpka: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kapeter:
mr provider are you telling me Oduma village is also in Yorubaland? I laugh in Swahili. look who's talking to.

tell the Oduma indigenes to also do something for their mothers at home so they can stop fetching the infested water.

https://www.nairaland.com/4947409/check-out-dirty-pond-people
even that water is clean compare to the porthole water we have in this thread.

how did you know that water is for drinking? can you show me the interview where the people were complaining of lack of water? can you show me where they complain of bathing once in 10 days? wash clothes twice in 6 months?

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by AmuDimpka: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Yeast sounds good, waste is a dustbin.

Buba is a typical example

Oga focus on your sophisticated environment...the problem is that every Yoruba man is a Lagosian

Just look at other Yoruba saw and you would be ashamed

5 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Kapeter(m): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lostz:
even that water is clean compare to the porthole water we have in this thread.

how did you know that water is for drinking? can you show me the interview where to people were complaining of lack of water? can you show me where they complain on bathing once in 10 days? wash clothes twice in 6 months?
defensive mode activated. it was there can never be anything like that in the yeast now it is another thing. yours soon come here. same yeast that is well known for red mud caused by erosion. yours soon come like I said. keep masturbating for now.

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:
Op are you sure you are not high on Aba weed?

That village can never be in Southwest!

It is one of the typical Igbos Potopotor lands.
Even you that is talking you know it that yorubas are the most dirtiest people on earth. If I were a yoruba (God forbid) shame will not let me to comment on such thread.

Pig, stop eating in the same place you cook your dirty foods. Stop selling food ontop of Lagos gutters. Stop defecating inside plastic rubber. Stop washing your kids bum after poo and using same unwashed hand to make food and be eating. Tufiakwa... Yorubas dirtiness is legendary. Remove yorubas from Nigeria then it will look beautiful and clean like Dubai.

Go and fast and pray and beg God to forgive you guys for being dirty and ask him for redemption.

Say anything further I will finish you here. I'm waiting for you. Dirty disgusting pigs

7 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Mrfeel: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
At least people in about take their bath everyday not once in 10 days , and people in aba drink clean water , not like you people who are drinking water ment for animals

wellmax:
This is bad, regardless of the fact that it is a remote village.

But you see those saying Aba, are you telling me that Aba is a village?
This village isn't dirty or have people living in squalor like your Aba, they have only not had the privilege of having a decent source of drinking water.

I hope government will rise and do something asap.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by AriwaMendieta: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
post=86835345:

This is so wrong in all ramifications.
If a government cannot provide ordinary drinking water for her citizens, what else will they ever provide?

We hope that since this news is out for all to see, the Ogun state government should do something ASAP.

God Save Us! shocked
[/s]
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Tim16:
Even you that is talking you know it that yorubas are the most dirtiest people on earth. If I were a yoruba (God forbid) shame will not let me to comment on such thread.

Pig, stop eating in the same place you cook your dirty foods. Stop selling food ontop of Lagos gutters. Stop defecating inside plastic rubber. Stop washing your kids bum after poo and using same unwashed hand to make food and be eating. Tufiakwa... Yorubas dirtiness is legendary. Remove yorubas from Nigeria then it will look beautiful and clean like Dubai.

Go and fast and pray and beg God to forgive you guys for being dirty and ask him for redemption.

Say anything further I will finish you here. I'm waiting for you. Dirty disgusting pigs

See finishing grin
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Abeg loud these people predicament !
Correct guy

One chilled Fanta for you
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by atomatedmoneyea: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hello! Are you not tired of these entire fake programs that don’t pay? What about if I show you how to
make an extra 15k from the comfort of your home with a program that monetize and pays you
when you like, comment, follow, etc. Stop wasting your precious time on social media instead start
getting paid with it. If you'll want to know more about this, simply follow this link to join https:///CN7dFPvzOPP7CrwiY6u3LF
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by AmuDimpka: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
Chidex50:
Go Nigeria round and you'll discover that the problems are all the same.

Its a lie ! In East they have learnt how to conserve water by building resovours in every homes where waters collected in rainy seasons are used in dry seasons ....it's simple sense
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by AmuDimpka: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Tim16:

This is too deep
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Dollabiz: 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
smiley
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mescana22:
The poiticians in Ogun are not the problem, the greatest problems are those keyboard arms Morons from that area, who only derive joy from antagonizing and bashing anything that comes from South East instead of channeling there energy to there villages are are worse than Somali and Mali, there is no where in Igbo land where human being drink such water, never, infact boreholes is one of the commonest things you will find in every upstairs built, and our streams are very clean, this wan is fulani cow urine, no mixing , call out your leaders, this people deserve a better life
True talk

2 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kapeter:
defensive mode activated. it was there can never be anything like that in the yeast now it is another thing. yours soon come here. same yeast that is well known for red mud caused by erosion. yours soon come like I said. keep masturbating for now.
I know what you had there is fake news. You just saw people fetching water and you concluded that it is for drinking? you even conclude that is their only source of water?

I am not even from the East. I have been to 3 Yoruba state. The first one was to visit a friend during his nysc in osun.

Everything about southwest is overrated. Apart from the capitals and few places, every other community is trash and ancient.

Even this ogun is better than the remaining Yoruba state except Lagos.

How can you justify bathing once in 10 days and washing twice in 6 months?

8 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Staro: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Yoruba Amaka

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kapeter:
Upper iweka wheelbarrow pusher is still as before. show me the water your villages drink from first. comparing aba a so called commercial city to a distant village. it speaks slot about you and aba.
This dirty disgusting yoruba pigs will never accept they are the most dirtiest people on planet earth. Mr man you guys are too dirty and you know it. You are even typing this comment ontop of gutter where you people usually eat all your food.

Go and take your bath, brush your rotten teeth, wash your clothes and wear on a good perfume before mentioning Igbo.

A pig can't tell a dove that it is dirty

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by omniwater: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
Don't have men that can dig wells in their community?
The place is close to the Atlantic, the well won't be that deep.
Everything is not government

I currently live in a village close to the Sahara, all the wells were dug by the community men. No shortage of water.
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
TimeManager:
It can never be half as bad as Aba. Aba is dirtiest and the most unhealthy city in Africa.

kiss the truth!
And yorubas are the dirtiest people in the world and you know it's true

5 Likes

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by omniwater: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
Don't they have men that can dig wells in their community?
The place is close to the Atlantic, the well won't be that deep.
Everything is not government

I currently live in a village close to the Sahara, all the wells were dug by the community men. No shortage of water.

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by sylve11: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sad... sad cool
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by uuzba(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
I hope all those tribalistic morons who flooded the Abia post will see this
That's all we do in this website. Insult each other.
There is a nasty problem facing a group of people and the first thing Nigerians do is curse and blame each other's tribe.

The people are still suffering O.

That's how discos have spent N1.2 trillion and we still don't have light. Each blaming the other's tribe.

I don't blame anybody's tribe. If you have solution put it down. If you can help, please ahead and help.

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by MiseryIndex(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
illicit:
Can't they dig a well
Same thought crossed my mind

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by uuzba(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
illicit:
Can't they dig a well
Just like the youth of Nigeria, they have been taught to fold their arms and wait for government to solve all their problems.
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Emmanuelhector(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
Afonjas are suffering and smiling like clown

1 Like

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by AmuDimpka: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
My question is can't these people dig a well ? Can't they conserve water...or are they waiting for government again
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by TinyHacker: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
QuickStandard:
cool
To some of us, It's fun.
Growing up in the village, we drank from the pond, lakes and rivers.

Those kids you see there are immune to 90% of deseases that can kill city kids.

stop drinking your table water and go there to live with them, ode. instead of you to be hoping their situation improves, you're here glorifying it undecided
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by Tim16(m): 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kapeter:
very funny dullard. comparing aba to a very remote village speaks volume of what aba really looks like. like we don't see your villages in your half a mill budget movies from your region all the while. imagine someone comparing aba a so called commercial centre of some region to a remote village. more like me comparing ondo city or Sango ota to nekede and other villages in the east. unintelligent folk.
Afonjas must open their smelling agbo mouth to defend their dirtiness and disgusting life style.
Shame on you guys. Dirty pigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by nwadiuko1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
mehnn this is really bad......in my town 80 of residential biuldings have their own private water supply.
Re: Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) by TinyHacker: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
dorothy111:

I'm Igbo man from Enugu. I can tell you that villages in the East are worst. Especially, regarding water.
the igbo man that was born in ondo state cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos / Stop Taking Drugs With Soft Drinks, Expert warns / Should I Take Postinor 2 Everytime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.