Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Truth, Light And Bread Ministries - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth, Light And Bread Ministries (7320 Views)

Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries / Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread
Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Seeking the Lord

The Spirit's Word: Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Matthew 7:7‭-‬8 KJV

The Lord wants His people to seek Him. God is absolute, and infinite. We can never know it all. He is the highest without a summit. He is the deepest without a depth. Apostle Paul said the depth, and height, and breadth, and width of God is beyond knowledge. Ephesians 3:18-19. This means there is a constant unravelling of God. He wants us to be part of this unravelling daily. Seeking God is a consistent walk and pursuit of Him in all His fullness: His righteousness, holiness, love, joy, peace, constancy, will, word, nature, character, faith, justice, mercy, truth, light, etc. We know that God is faithful. In as much as He hides Himself sometimes it is so that we can search and find. Nobody picks treasures on the bare ground. We must explore, research and dig to find gold and diamonds. We don't seek Him for what we can get. Although, we may start that way, however, once we start to discover and uncover the mysteries, it takes over our entire pursuit and we abandon our selfish desires. That's the beauty of God.

In the love song of King Solomon, it is written: Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.
Song of Solomon 1:4. His love is powerful. Once He pulls us into that garden of love, we'd never want to leave. The secret to getting to this point is faithfulness and constantly walking with Him. If you don't have a daily prayer life, studying and meditating on the Word, and serving Him in any capacity, you may not enter into the richness of this dimension. We cannot afford not to be in touch with God on a daily basis. He gave us 24 hours in a day, and so I don't think it would be too demanding of Him to get a few hours of it. The tithe principle is applicable to everything God has given us, including our time and energy. If we don't give Him this honour, the enemy will steal it because it didn't belong to us in the first place. 2 Corinthians 2:11, Ephesians 4:27. ✡️

Reminder: That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
Acts 17:27 KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2020
Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Spiritual Motherhood

The Spirit's Word: O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
Matthew 23:37 KJV

God made humans male and female, having similarities and differences in physiology, emotions and psychology. However, all the traits we find in both are found in God. We are very aware of the Fatherhood of God but many haven't come to realise that He is both Father and Mother. Jesus revealed this in the opening text. Let's look at the hen used in His analogy. I read a real life situation of a forest that caught fire. After the fire, some people wandered into the ashes and found a dead and partially burnt hen that still had the chicks underneath her wings. They were all alive as one of the ranchers kicked the chaffed body. Many of us who grew up seeing domesticated chickens know this. A hen is very aggressive when brooding her young. She attacks anything or anyone that may pose a threat to their lives. She's ready to die for her chicks. The same way Jesus died for us as a perfect example. Jesus sacrificed Himself for us. We are His offsprings. Acts 17:28. A mother's love is beyond thehthn ss earth realm. God has set it so that we may have an idea of what His own love towards us is like. Although, it still does compare.

Hear what the Lord said to the prophet: Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
Isaiah 49:15. God's love is unconditional to the uttermost. It knows no limit. He draws us to Himself. One thing we must know is that a mother hen calls out to her chicks and they gather round about her. If she sees any of them straying, especially at the instance of a predator, she calls out. We must stay close to God. Staying close to God is abiding in His Word. It is that simple. Some people are comfortable abiding outside His Word. He won't force you out. He only comes to the aid of those that depend on Him. The Holy Spirit is like a Mother to us considering His functional characteristics of being a gentle Helper, and One that nurtures us unto maturity. He loves us dearly and jealousy. ✡️

Reminder: He is faithful. Let's abide in His love.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2020
Thursday, July 2, 2020

Rags to Riches

The Spirit's Word: He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's , and he hath set the world upon them.
1 Samuel 2:8 KJV, Psalm 113:7-8 KJV

We live in a world where the poor abound, and the rich are scarce. Many are rich, but are spiritual impoverished. True riches applies to both physical and spiritual matters. God is the only one that makes rich, and He adds no sorrow to it. Proverbs 10:22. Having riches is having treasures. Treasures are valuable. Since the spiritual gives birth to the physical, true riches are spiritual treasures. Hebrews 11:3. To lay hold on spiritual treasures, we must go after the Giver. God said the gold and silver of the world and beyond belongs to Him. Haggai 2:8. The world and its fullness belongs to Him. Psalm 24:1. Human resources also belongs to Him. Ezekiel 18:4. Being born again, we are His children and heirs of God; joint heirs with Christ. Romans 8:16-17. All things belong to us. 1 Corinthians 3:21. Many already know this but are not living in this reality. The big question is, how do I make this realistic in my life? If we would acknowledge God as the source of all things. James 1:17. If we would not hold on to these riches, but rather be willing to distribute, for God loves a cheerful giver. 2 Corinthians 9:7. If we would know the purpose for riches; it is so we can be a blessing to others. Genesis 12:2. Then we can tap into these treasures.

Also, there are square pegs and round holes. He doesn't promote misfits. God is a master designer. He made us for a reason. Have you discovered your individual purpose on this earth? Are we ready to submit to His will for us? Even if you don't hear from God as you would want to, He has His prophets. Hear the Word of God: Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.
2 Chronicles 20:20. God has made it possible for everyone to know what He has in store for them. He said we shall eat the good of the land if we yield and obey. Isaiah 1:19. What we are called to do has the provisions already. 2 Corinthians 9:8. All we have to do is submit, obey and fulfill our purpose. He makes the lines fall into pleasant places. Psalm 16:11. He can make Kings comes to your aid if there is need for that. Isaiah 60:3, Proverbs 21:1. Can we let go of our worries and doubts? Can we just lean on and trust in His Word? God is more desirous of us to accomplish His will, and succeed in it. He has given us all things richly to enjoy. 1 Timothy 6:17. Christianity is not only about fasting, prayer, watching, etc. There is also feasting, rejoicing and enjoying God's blessings. Nehemiah 8:10. As long as we don't get carried away by it. There is a time for everything under the sun. Ecclesiastes 3. ✡️

Reminder: Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
Revelation 5:12 KJV. He got all of it to share with us.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Friday, July 3, 2020

Sickness to Health

The Spirit's Word: Jesus heard them and answered, “Healthy people don't need a doctor, but sick people do. I didn't come to invite good people to be my followers. I came to invite sinners.”
Mark 2:17 CEV

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Romans 3:23 KJV

The Lord answered His critics sometimes as a wise man answers a fool according to his folly, so he won't think he is wise. Proverbs 26:5. All have sinned from Adam to the newest born baby on the day Jesus returns. For this reason He came to save man. We were all sick both spiritually and physically. Sickness is an anomaly: a deviation from the normal and right nature God designed for man. You can't be spiritually sick and claim physical health. Everything flows from the spirit to the physical. This is the first point of call. You may receive healing for your physical body, but know that all isn't well when you are still spiritually sick. The Bible tells us that all the foundations of the earth are out of course or order. Psalm 82:5. The whole of creation is bound in corruption (Romans 8:20-22), except, of course, them who are saved and washed by the blood of Jesus. The only cure to spiritual sickness is salvation. Acts 4:12.

Physical sickness or bodily illness is as a result of this corruption, which feeds on sin. Sin is the cause of sickness. Satan has been judged but the sins of men keeps sustaining him. John 16:11; 10:10. The Lord did a perfect work. 1 John 3:8, Colossians 2:15. If Adam didn't cooperate with Satan, he would be in his grave by this time. Isaiah 14:19-20. Something sustains him, and it's the sins of men. Thanks be to God for the healing and perfect wholeness we have in Jesus. Isaiah 53:4-5, 1 Peter 2:24. His suffering and shame took away our sickness, shame and reproach. God's will for all is to live in this shalom (peace and wholeness), because He paid the ultimate price for it. Apostle John gave us the Lord's foremost wish for us: to prosper and be in health. 3 John 2. Sometimes I wonder why Christians don't think twice about all these things. It's as if sin is more important than salvation and the divine nature to many. They just can't separate themselves from sin. It's a pity. God's higher purpose is for us to heal the sick (Matthew 10:cool, and not to be harbouring sickness every now and then. I hope many with begin to cooperate with God, rather than the devil. ✡️

Reminder: Healing and health is a done deal. 2 Peter 1:3-4. All you need to do is get in the mix. Abide in Him.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2020
Saturday, July 4, 2020

Fall In Love With His Word

The Spirit's Word: O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.
Psalms 119:97 KJV

Psalm 119 is entirely dedicated to the Word of God, in the form of His law, commandments, statutes, judgments, testimonies, and precepts. This is the longest chapter in the Bible. Every verse talks about one of the aforementioned. As much as we love the voice of God, the written Word is what endures forever. Matthew 24:35, Psalm 119:89. It doesn't matter if God speaks to you from morning till evening with His still small voice, it all comes down to the written Word. He has exalted the Word far above all His Name. Psalm 138:2. King David is my favorite character in the Bible, after Jesus. Even in the old testament, he had such vivid understanding granted him by the Holy Ghost. A king-psalmist that prophesied about the coming Messiah. He loved the Word more than anything. He knew how to get in the spirit by the Word. He gives us an idea of the New Testament Anointing, as He was anointed three times. If we would love the Word like David, we would reign as Kings and Priests. We have been made King-Priest (Revelation 5:10), but there is what to do to reign. One of them is meditating on the Word till it saturates us. It is satisfying and empowering I can tell you.

The Word is hammer, water, sword, food, light, fire, truth, wine and divine life. Water for cleansing; hammer for breaking the rocks of adversity into pieces; sword for destroying the enemies - demons and evil forces; food (milk, meat and strong meat) for spiritual growth and development; light that reveals to know the unknown, perceive the inconspicuous, see the hidden and understand the difficult things of life; fire that purifies and ignites zeal towards God; truth that sanctifies and liberates; wine that intoxicates unto boldness and stirring up the Anointing against the wiles of the enemy; and divine life that unites us with God. We are gods, one with God our Father. What more can we ask for? Fall in love with the Word, and watch your prayer life become more and more interesting. Excellent knowledge of the Word makes worship a delightful experience. I have found this to be true. In prayer or worship, the Word cannot be bottled up as you find it springing out of your innermost being. The Word makes the difference in any situation. The Word gives us the answers to life. ✡️

Scriptural References: Jeremiah 20:9; 23:29, Hebrew 4:12, Ephesians 6:17;5:26, John 1:1-5, 1 Peter 2:2, Hebrews 5:14, John 17:17;8:32, James 1:18, 1 Peter 1:23, Ephesians 5:18-19.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2020
Sunday, July 5, 2020

Worship The Ageless One

The Spirit's Word: And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Matthew 4:9‭-‬10 KJV

Some time ago, I was going through some spiritual perplexities. It was difficult to praise God, sing songs of joy and worship. I was praying, but my heart was all over the place. As I woke up that morning, I heard the authoritative voice of the Father saying, '' I am the ageless One, worship me''. Imagine what I felt. I realised that some things are more important than others. You may be going through the most difficult situation in this life, but if you neglect your first responsibility which is to love and worship God, you are making a terrible mistake. It may sound cruel that your needs are not met first before worshipping God. However, no man can be justified in the sight of God. Job 4:17. God is not the cause of anyone's problem, rather He is the only way of escape. John 10:10.
There is no man that is not faced with adversity at some point in this life. God is aware, but still demands His worship before anything else. We exist because of, and for Him. Revelation 4:11.

Think about the angels and heavenly hosts. They worship God continually. Many still go about their personal business apart from Him. Many don't even revere Him in this life. Some of us who are privileged to hear His Voice from time to time have come to know that God is really concerned about the sons of men. Job and king David asked the big question. What is man that you are mindful of? Psalm 8:4, Job 7:12-19. Many think the prophet Jonah was just being rebellious. He was running away because He knew God was so keen on man. God is eager to commune with man, heal and restore man. Sometimes, it can be overwhelming because you wonder what's so special about us. We may never grasp the love of God as it is beyond knowledge. Ephesians 3:18-19. However, it is man's duty to give obeisance and worship unto the uncreated One who lives forever. If you forget any other thing, don't forget this. It is man's first responsibility. God alone must be worshipped. ✡️

Reminder: Trying to figure out everything is not healthy for us. Just comply with what is revealed in scriptures without questions that lead to confusion. God exists and we have enough proofs.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2020
Monday, July 6, 2020

Highly Favoured

The Spirit's Word: And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
Luke 1:28‭, ‬30 KJV

I want us to delve into the life of the virgin Mary, and how she found favour with God. To be highly favoured is to have God as your ally, and be blessed so that all men and women would also recognise it and call you the same. Mary was a virgin and espoused to Joseph, a descendant of King David. Luke 1:27. She was chaste, pure and prepared. Man will always have a responsibility. God is pure and desires the same for us. He is definitely attracted to His attributes, as He seeks men and women with such. 2 Chronicles 16:9. We must be prepared, for God can visit us at any time. Recall the wise and foolish virgins. It was a lack of preparation that disqualified the foolish ones. Matthew 25:1-13. She was submissive to God. She yielded her vessel to God, and not for her own self or for devils. Luke 1:38. Submission and yielding to God is scarce today. Most have paved their own ways and sought our many inventions. Ecclesiastes 7:29. We are vessels, and God is the Potter. Yielding to God is definitely for our own good, and serves the great purpose of God as many will be touched and transformed. Romans 9:20-21.

Mary was a worshipper and knew how to give God praise. Luke 1:46-47. God dwells in righteous praise. The doctrine of praise, worship and joyfulness will always be magnified. You cannot belong to Him and not praise Him steadfastly. Many think this aspect is just a religious thing we do in church. Far from it. A lifestyle of praising God makes you a dwelling tabernacle for God. Who praised God more than David? We see how God so favoured Him that the Messiah chose him as a channel into the world. Mary was a humble servant, of a low estate. Luke 1:48. Jesus taught us that the greatest in the kingdom must be the least. Matthew 23:11-15. Be a little child towards God. He will always give grace and exalt the humble person. Job 22:29, James 4:10, 1 Peter 5:6.
Finally, she had a hunger for God. Luke 1:53. Are you hungry for God? To see Him manifest His power, glory, strength, love, etc. A lot of times, it is a lack of sincere hunger that delays or prevents a manifestation of the supernatural. A hunger for God is conspicuously seen in the vessel. What do you spend most of your time, money and energy on ? Towards God or self? ✡️

Reminder: Grace is to all, but favour is to a few. 1 Corinthians 2:9, Psalm 102:13-14.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2020
Tuesday, July 7, 2020

No weapon, No Destruction

The Spirit's Word: Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. Isaiah 54:15‭-‬17 KJV

I love the way God emphasises the believer's protection and covering in the opening verses. It is a Scripture every believer must know, believe and live out if they are interested in God's protection. We must confess these scriptures as often as we can. That the enemies gather against us is not consequential. Satan likes to be busy, we can't stop him from manipulating, scheming and devising tactics against God's people. It doesn't matter the coven, or high place of human sacrifice that is available to them; God has given us power to tread upon their high places. Deuteronomy 33:29. They are bound to fail and fall every single time. This is a sovereign decree by the One who created all. There are spiritual smiths; and foundries where Satan manufactures instruments of cruelty. Psalm 74:20. God made them all, and they can't produce anything that can hurt the abiding believer. He has given us the secret: to condemn every tongue rising against us in judgment., which we do by speaking His Word, affirming the same thing. 2 Corinthians 4:13.

Having the righteousness of God makes all the difference. God has given us His nature of righteousness. It simply means if the devil cannot hurt Jesus, the same applies to us. As He is, so are we. 1 John 4:17. Have it settled in your mind, spirit, soul, imagination and thought. Satan can only hurt those who are his subjects. Christians who suffer from Satan's attacks have not known the truth. Jesus said the truth would make us free only when we know it. John 8:32. Another problem is that believers are Faith-lazy. No one seems to want to exercise their faith. But it won't be for long, because we are entering a season where many shall fall away. We must make a clear stand for Christ or the antichrist. The days of hypocrites will soon be over. ✡️

Reminder: I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Revelation 3:15‭-‬16 KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2020
Wednesday, July 8, 2020

A Lying Spirit

The Spirit's Word: And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
1 Kings 22:22 KJV

A lying spirit is behind the lies people tell. In God there is no lie. There are works of the flesh, but a lying spirit is always behind every lie. It is one of the things God hates, after pride. Proverbs 6:16. Satan is all about deception and wickedness. His ministry to steal, kill and deceive is hinged on deception and cruelty. This is a call to everyone still living a lie or tolerating lies, lying as a lifestyle is an automatic ticket to hell. God is not vague about it. Revelation 21:8. Truly, there is no man ever created that has not told a lie in his life. This shows us that these lying spirits are a vast multitude on the earth. However, it is the easiest to defeat. You don't need anyone to cast out a lying spirit. Just decide to tell the truth and despise every lie. Get to understand that God hates it. Flatteries and exaggerations too are part of it, and they corrupt the individual trafficking them. Hear what God: He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
Psalms 101:7.

The words of Jesus when He rebuked the hypocrites: Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
John 8:44. I saw this Scripture and made up my mind to stop lying. It was that easy. I didn't pray about it. Some harbour deception within. That's iniquity, and it's a dangerous place to be in. Don't let Satan make his abode in you as he did with Pharaoh and sons of Belial as recorded in the Bible. A fountain can't bring forth both sweet and bitter waters. James 3:11. Don't use lies to prey on people, to make yourself wiser in your own eyes. The truth always liberates. Even after you have lied unwittingly, there is always an opportunity to tell the truth. That's a good place to start. Finally, avoid the media as much as you can. There is too much lies being pandered across the airwaves. Keep your mind pure, so the truth of God can also find expression through you. ✡️

Reminder: We can't claim the gift of righteousness, and at the same time dwell with the works of unrighteousness.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2020
Thursday, July 9, 2020

Worry Not For The Church

The Spirit's Word: And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Matthew 16:18 KJV

I have heard some messages about how the devil is running around and trying to destroy the Church. Some men of God have even said it's a possibility if we the Church do nothing about it. Well, it is good we do something but not for the fear of Satan prevailing. Did you not hear the Lord Jesus in the opening Scripture? He is the One that builds the Church. In as much as the devil is constantly running around, devising strategies; he cannot prosper. Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?
Lamentations 3:37. We are talking about the One who has the scripts in His hands. We are only acting out what is already established in heaven. God will never be moved by the devil. Satan knows this. His aim is to get as many as possible to the lake of fire with him. Revelation 12:12. He has been judged. His end has been determined. John 16:11. Make no mistakes about the purposes and counsel of the Lord, especially His sovereign decrees over the earth, devils and all humanity. If it's a personal prophecy we are talking about, that's different because you have a major role to play. He is the all wise God; the omniscient One.

When the earth was filled with violence, God preserved one man in the person of Noah before destroying the earth. 2 Peter 2:5. When Elijah ran away from the godless Jezebel, he thought she would eventually waste all of God's prophets. Not knowing the counsel of God, he ran for dear life. However, God told him that He still had 7,000 men who had not bowed their heads to Satan in the personality of Baal. Romans 11:4. God is always ahead of the devil. The Antichrist is the seed of Satan, as Satan tries to copy God all the time. Isaiah 14:29. This Antichrist may deceive many, however, it is not possible for him to deceive all. Many saints have been endued with the manifold wisdom of God to confound and call him out. Ephesians 3:10. You don't need to worry about the church of God, neither should you worry for Jesus Christ. He is the First and the Last; the Alpha and the Omega; the Beginning and the Ending. Revelation 22:13. We only engage for our profiting. When Satan assembled Gog and Magog, God let him finish before sending a fire to devour all of them. Revelation 20:8-9. He's always ahead. ✡️

Reminder: I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
Ecclesiastes 3:14 KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2020
Friday, July 10, 2020

More Prayers Needed

The Spirit's Word: Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Matthew 18:19‭-‬20 KJV

The days we have left before the return of our blessed Lord Jesus calls for all kinds of prayers: supplications, petitions, intercessions, thanksgiving, etc. 1 Timothy 2:1-2. Jesus told us that when we come together in agreement about anything, and pray about it, it shall be done. We need prayers for the coming days. We shouldn't only pray for ourselves, but for one another. The Body of Christ is one, and as such, your fellow believer's downfall has a negative impact on the Body which we all belong to. We need to revisit the rudiments of prayers, i.e. continuous pleas unto God. We are not talking about affirmations and declarations. Prayer has rules. We don't have authority over other men's lives, but rather, we make humble requests to God on their behalf. Every man is a free moral agent, and as such, even God will not contravene their affairs until we come to Him. The closer you are to God, the more you get to love the souls of men. We may not know how it happens, but it's the truth. Man's wellbeing is God's priority. What else would He be talking to you about when you commune with Him? God truly loves man. I know this from Scriptures (John 3:16, 1 John 3:16), and experience. It's impossible to love God without loving man.

The power of prayer cannot be overemphasised, let alone the tremendous power available when men and women of like manner are united in the same purpose. This purpose, surely, must align with God's will. Believers can always birth the supernatural in the place of continued prayers. James 5:16-18. It is never too late to pray. Prayer is a continuous call. Sometimes I think of my family, friends and acquaintances. If I dwell securely, and they fall victim of Satan's cruelty, does that keep me in peace? True maturity in Christianity is seen in copious supplications and intercessions. When God starts to trust you with revelations about those around you, it is a call to intercession. The higher you ascend the Holy Hill of God, the more spiritual responsibility you take up. Prayer has many dimensions. A watchman is one set on a high tower. The higher you are placed, the more you see. The horizon is always wider at the top. Don't let a day go by that you haven't prayed for someone, or people. Pray for the unsaved, the sick who are far away, the believers who are living a worldly life, etc. God cares about all. And He is trusting you and I to bring them in. ✡️

Reminder: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Ephesians 6:18 KJV. Activate the Spirit of grace, and of supplications in your life today. Zechariah 10:12.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2020
Saturday, July 11, 2020

The Good Fight

The Spirit's Word: Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
1 Timothy 6:12 KJV

Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
Habakkuk 2:4 KJV

Faith is the centre of our salvation. Salvation is the total set of all we have received in Christ. There may be subsets, but they are all tied to our salvation. At the mouth of two or three witnesses, every word shall be established. 2 Corinthians 13:1. When you find a Scripture that is duplicated over and over again, we must pay attention. '' The righteous or justified shall live by faith'' is one of those scriptures. I have found it in four places in the Word of God. Maybe it is more than four, but I have seen four - Galatians 3:11, Romans 1:17, Hebrews 10:38. If this is not the most important Bible verse after John 3:16, I don't know what else is. Of course, all of Scripture is as important as the other. We live by faith - spiritually and otherwise. We will get to heaven by our faith, and hope also. Firstly, we all have the measure or seed of faith. Romans 12:3. It is given to every man. It comes alive by hearing the Word of God. Romans 10:17. And the Lord tells us to fight the good fight of faith in order to lay hold on eternal life. What kind of fight is this?

It's called the good fight because we always win. How do we know that? For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
1 John 5:4. Our faith is tied to the Word of God, and all He has said concerning the believer is good. Jeremiah 29:11. Overcoming the world includes Satan and his cohorts, because he is the Prince of this world. If believers would care to get the written Word into their hearts by studying and meditation, there is nothing that can confound the Christian. When Satan comes with a thought, word, vision, dream, imagination, or any high thing exalting itself against the Word, the onus is on us to pull it down by refuting, condemning and calling it and him a lie. 2 Corinthians 10:3-5, Isaiah 54:17. The Word works. It is the Sword of the Spirit that wounds the head of the dragon. It is a sweet fight, because we mock Satan each time with '' it is written''. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but this Word of God is eternal. Be a student of the Word, and delight in it. Always open your mouth against evil, speaking His Word. ✡️

Reminder: knowing the Word also comes with the responsibility of doing it. We cannot lay claims to the things that are ours and despise godly principles. James 1:22-25.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2020
Sunday, July 12, 2020

One Faith

The Spirit's Word: There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
Ephesians 4:4‭-‬6 KJV

The Christian faith is one. Some don't understand what this means, and they hold on to doctrinal differences. Do we all believe that Jesus is the Son of God, and only way to the Father, and eternal life? This is the one faith the Bible was referring to in the above Scripture. Everyone that believes this, and accepts the Lord into his or her life has entered into the kingdom of God. This makes us brethren. God is not concerned with denominations. He wants His children to know His will, Word, ways and nature. He has set the ministry gifts in the Church for perfecting the saints till we all come to the unity of faith. Ephesians 4:11-13. There are religious spirits or the spirit of error that enter the Church with the purpose of dividing the Body of Christ. 1 John 4:6. We should never give place to them. This is why we must engage the Helper, the Holy Spirit, who is our Teacher. In arithmetic, a little 0.1 degree variance may not be observed on the paper, but when this is magnified over a long distance, we see the flaw glaringly. That's how the enemy sows seeds of error in the Church to derail us from coming to the perfect knowledge of the Son of God.

The Lord Jesus is the Head of the Body. He cares for it, and expects it to come into the fullness of what the Father has purposed from the foundation of the world. It is sad that some denominations pride themselves as the real deal. It is also disheartening that some other denominations have doctrines that don't glorify the Lord Jesus. Any doctrine that is not founded on the Word of God cannot stand the test of time. Denominations should never exalt opinions, fables, personal visions and stories above Scriptures. Mark 7:13. However, Jesus knows all these and will always make all things work for good. However, our role is to ensure the enemy doesn't succeed in causing division or schism. Love is what holds us together. Just like we have a family with individuals of certain differences in traits, character, and flaws. God saw all these ahead. He still expects us to be united. The church is not yet perfect. The most important thing is to hold on to that one faith, and the one hope of salvation which we all believe while we wait in joy for the coming of Yeshua in all His glory. ✡️

Reminder: And to all these qualities add love, which binds all things together in perfect unity.
Colossians 3:14 GNB
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2020
Monday, July 13, 2020

One Kingdom

The Spirit's Word: Thine, O Lord , is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord , and thou art exalted as head above all.
1 Chronicles 29:11 KJV

The Lord spoke to me recently that '' there is only one kingdom''. This is seen all through scriptures. Many times we call Satan's World of darkness a kingdom, but they are all false. God is the only King of heaven and earth. We know that where another king arises while one still rules, it is treason and rebellion. God's original purpose is one kingdom. Any other kingdom outside heaven, having a different ideology, purpose, governing principles, and culture is an enemy of God. Jesus also affirmed this when He taught His disciples how to pray: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
Matthew 6:13. The purpose of redeeming the believers as Kings (Revelation 5:10) is to enforce the Kingdom of Heaven on earth; subduing every other so called kingdoms. Genesis 1:28. Thus, we are given power and glory. Acts 1:8, Colossians 1:27. Kings can only reign and rule with power and glory. Also, there must be subjects to make comply with God's righteousness and judgment.

God is the King of all kings. Our work is to ensure we do what He has commanded according to Scripture so we can hear it proclaimed that: The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
Revelation 11:15. One of the ways that this can happen is by preaching the good news and demonstrating God's power and glory. The world must be subdued. Without power, it is impossible to win the world over. The earth must be filled with the knowledge of the glory of God as the waters cover the sea. Habakkuk 2:14. This calls for believers getting into the realms of great faith, power and authority in order to exercise this dominion. The Holy Ghost is the One that supplies the power, and also the Glory of the Father. He is our Helper, and these are the days of the working of God's mighty power. We can't wield this power without Him. This is why we must allow Him work in us, from us and through us. We must be yielded vessels. We must be students of the Word of God, as this is the raw material for these manifestations. John 1:1-5. ✡️

Reminder: They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power;
Psalms 145:11 KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2020
Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Opportunities For Favour

The Spirit's Word: And he brought up... Esther, his uncle's daughter: for she had neither father nor mother, and the maid was fair and beautiful; whom Mordecai, when her father and mother were dead, took for his own daughter. So it came to pass, when the king's commandment and his decree was heard, and when many maidens were gathered together unto Shushan the palace, to the custody of Hegai, that Esther was brought also unto the king's house, to the custody of Hegai, keeper of the women.
Esther 2:7‭-‬8 KJV

The book of Esther is more than just Esther's story. It is also about the man called Mordecai. If not for this good man, we wouldn't have a book of Esther in the Bible. God tells us not to stop doing good. Galatians 6:9. We ought to love humanity as the Lord commanded us to. God is the lifter up of men, but He uses the agency of human beings for this. Esther was an orphan, and Mordecai took her in, incurring extra costs and responsibilities. If he didn't have a good heart, there is no way in the world he could have done this. He didn't bring his own daughters for the selection by the king. Maybe, he didn't have daughters, but I still insist some people wouldn't care about such high opportunities for one who isn't their blood relation.
We see how Esther gained favour with all in the palace and rose to the top. Now, if we would look around us, and be compassionate, and sensitive to the Holy Spirit, there are people who God wants to lift. Our lifting may be tied to theirs as Mordecai's was tied to Esther. We mustn't let jealousy or pride stop the purpose of God.

Once upon a time there was someone who kept seeking my help financially. This person was not related to me but I kept assisting whenever they called for help. I wondered if they didn't have any relation they could easily run off to. A certain day, this call for help came again, but I was weary of doing well. So I told this person I couldn't help. The Lord then gave me a revelation where I was aboard a flight that came down every time it tried to take off. I knew the interpretation immediately. I repented and assisted this fellow who later got a job from that financially assistance. God has placed us in positions where at least somebody needs you for something you can assist them with. It may not always be financially, but always try to meet the need of those around you. The blessings of God is for the purpose of making you a blessing. Genesis 12:2. Mordecai was eventually promoted to the best position he could get to under that reign. Esther 8:2. He didn't think or know about this when he took up Esther's upkeep being an orphan. ✡️

Reminder: It is always more blessed to give than to receive. Acts 20:35. Don't turn a blind eye to those in need around you.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2020
Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Beholding His Glory

The Spirit's Word: And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
John 1:14 KJV

Many believers can define glory, and have an idea what it means. It has been defined as beauty, majesty, splendor, great admiration, worship, praise, excellence, perfection, bright light, etc. All these definitions and synonyms are good. However, one thing I have discovered which Bible attaches to glory is that it is seen or visible. Do a research, you would find out that glory is always seen and witnessed with the physical eyes. The Old testament saints, kings, levites, priests and prophets saw the glory of God come down when all the rites for consecration, sacrifice and worship were made. The opening Scripture was made by John the beloved. He was referring to the Mount of transfiguration when he said, they beheld his glory as the only begotten of the Father. Remember, God gave witness to Jesus as His begotten Son. Matthew 17:1-8. This was one high knowledge John had of Jesus which made him insurmountable according to Bible scholars. He was banished to the Isle of Patmos after several attempts to kill him failed. He was the beloved, and understood this glory better than the other apostles who witnessed the same. Can we now have an idea of what this glory can do?

Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
Colossians 1:26‭-‬27. We all know that hope is an expectation. Many of us have had encounters, but to behold this glory is the apex of all encounters. We must all press to behold this glory on earth, and not only when we get to heaven. If you would ever get to behold his glory, truly life can never be the same for you again. I know we walk by faith, and not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7. However, the Scripture also declared: Truly the light is sweet, and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun. Ecclesiastes 11:7. Now, Jesus the resurrected Christ is the Sun (Son) of righteousness that arises with healing in His wings. Malachi 4:1-3. When you encounter Jesus in His power and glory, then you will live and breathe the living Word on a daily basis. Revelations 5:12 and 7:12 becomes your testimony. I pray God gives us more understanding. ✡️

Reminder: Live in the fear of the Lord; hunger and thirst for Him continually. Feed on His Word and be guided by the Holy Spirit.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2020
Thursday, July 16, 2020

Fruit of the Spirit

The Spirit's Word: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Galatians 5:22‭-‬23 KJV

I believe things work best when you work it from first principles. The fruit of the Spirit is getting despised today in my opinion. There are more sermons and teachings on the gifts, power and anointing.
All sound teaching is good but baby Christians abound. As such, there must be a place for them in the Church. We are planted by God the day we received Jesus into our lives. Psalm 1:3, Isaiah 61:3. We have to start bearing fruits before anything else. Even when we're filled with the Holy Spirit on the same day of Salvation, it doesn't mean we are good to go. What do I mean? You are first a son of God, before you are called to serve. Only a mature son can minister in the house of God because he has been taught how to. A baby cannot minister to anybody, but rather needs help. Apostle Peter told us: As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
1 Peter 2:2. There is need for growth, and it is not negotiable in the kingdom. Jesus told Peter to feed His lambs three times. It came as a warning and plea, because of the grave consequences of not getting mature in this kingdom. John 21:15-17. The fruits develop godly character in us.

I have seen young Christians get offended in God, and the Body of Christ. This is because they were not equipped with the Word of God. Christianity is not magic, neither is it a microwave or quick phenomenon that make things happen at the click of a button. It involves process just like a seed takes time to germinate, sprout, and bring forth. Patience and perseverance will do us a lot of good, which is one of the fruit of the spirit also known as long-suffering. We must be acquainted daily with the Word and the Holy Spirit as our navigation on this earth. As we grow, we learn to take spiritual responsibility for our lives first, before we can help others. The fruit will develop us to be lovers of God, and then love our neighbours. God will only equip mature sons for service. He loves us too much to endanger our lives, because the enemy doesn't fight fair. Young Christians must know that they have a personal responsibility to feed on the Word irrespective of the church, teacher or mentor they are tied to. Growth in the eyes of God is measured by the extent of these fruit in your life, and your obedience to the Holy Spirit. ✡️

Reminder:... beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:17‭-‬18 KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2020
Friday, July 17, 2020

God's Humanity, Man's Divinity

The Spirit's Word: Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
Hebrews 2:14-15 KJV

They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
Psalms 82:5‭-‬6 KJV

When God created the world, He had already factored in both rebellions of Satan and man, and also man's redemption. The Lamb of God was slain from the foundation of the world. Revelation 13:8. He chose us in Christ even before the foundation of the world. Ephesians 1:4. No one can possibly doubt this, because we all believe God is Omniscient. Jesus affirmed what David declared under the inspiration of the Holy Ghost. John 10:34. We are gods. We are divine, made in His image. This is not applicable to unbelievers. Why is that? Because what qualifies us to be gods after the Almighty Himself is seen in Psalm 82:5. Knowledge, understanding and walking in the light. You need to be a child of light before you can walk in it. John 1:1-18, 1 John 1:5-10. All these was God's sovereign plan and purpose for man's redemption and perfection: for us to be conformed to the image of His dear son so we can be one with the Godhead. Hebrews 2:11, Romans 8:29-30.

On the other hand, the Word became flesh and took on the form of His creature: the one He made after His image and likeness. The love of God is the compelling and driving factor. He was more than willing to take part of flesh and blood that suffers corruption. There was no other way for a God of justice and righteousness to defeat the devil who became the boss of man on a fair ground. Man could not help himself, but was destined to perdition. But the love of God wouldn't let this be. Jesus is now the firstborn of all God's creatures, and He is not ashamed of it. This doesn't in any way reduce His glory and power. John 17:5. I declare to you that He is both God and man: divine and human. This was the only just way for man to gain redemption. What can we say? It was more than a noble cause. It is sheer tomfoolery to ignore this sacrifice. Jesus' birth, life on earth, death, victory on the cross, resurrection and ascension has made a way for man to be righteous in the presence of God. All He asks is that we believe in Him, and live our lives for Him. This is for our own good, for without Him we can do nothing. John 15:5. All He said He would do, He did. Why do you think the rapture and His second coming won't be fulfilled?
Surely, it will. ✡️

Reminder: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
2 Corinthians 5:15 KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2020
Saturday, July 18, 2020

Household Wickedness

The Spirit's Word: your worst enemies will be the members of your own family.
Matthew 10:36 GNB

Many have heard about this topic, but not many have experienced it. The devil uses people of the same clan to enforce his cruelty on one another. We are living in the days of violence and extreme wickedness. The whole earth is covered in darkness. Psalm 74:20, Isaiah 60:2. Man killing child or wife for money rituals; cousin killing cousin; aunts and uncles trying to hurt nephews and nieces, due to resentment, hatred, strife, jealousy, competition, witchcraft, sorcery, etc. The devil is a liar, and a murderer. His children take after him, and the lake of fire is the portion of all them that do wickedly against the Covenant. As a child of God, who has authority and power over the devil, you need not fear them. They will always gather, but they will surely fall. Isaiah 54:15. Believers who live in fear are easy prey for the adversary. Fear is the greatest undoing of the believer. No wonder the fearful will not make it to heaven. Revelation 21:8. Jesus already told us Satan only comes to steal, kill and destroy. John 10:10. So, don't ever be perturb when you find out an enemy is after your life, or that of your loved ones. Jesus has given us victory over them all. Hallelujah! Romans 8:37.

We are told to put on the whole armour of God to stand against the wiles of the devil. Ephesians 6:10-18. We must grow in knowledge of our identity and authority in Christ. We must engage the Word to enforce this certain victory. 2 Corinthians 2:14. The devil has been defeated, and so all his workers, cohorts and battalions. Jesus spoiled all of them on the cross. Colossians 2:15. He gave us power to trample on them. Luke 10:19. They are destined to be ashes under the soles of our feet. Malachi 4:3. It is either you believe Jesus and His Word, or you fall prey for the enemy who is full of all manner of wickedness and cruelty. It is a travesty for a believer to become as bread for the enemy. Don't make a shipwreck of your faith by admitting to fear, anxiety, doubts, ignorance, disobedience, etc. If you be followers of that which is good, who is it that can harm you. 1 Peter 3:13. We know the devil and his agents are vile and fight dirty. However, if believers would just take time to grow in the Word and do what it says, the enemy cannot touch you. ✡️

Reminder: I have seen some devils, and they are scared. If they can be afraid of the believer, why should you fear? Don't be afraid of what Jesus has given you authority over. Stand your ground and use His Word against them by opening your mouth.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2020
Sunday, July 19, 2020

A Name Like No Other

The Spirit's Word: Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
Hebrews 1:4 KJV

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2:9‭-‬11KJV

I was once asked a question in an exam back in school: what is in a name? Ever since I answered that question, I began to understand the importance of a name, and how it holds sway in the spiritual realm. We know about the name like no other: the name of Jesus Christ. The name that every other thing, being, or situation must bow to. We can grow in knowledge and revelation of this name. He gave us the name as a gift to reign in His stead. Think about it. His name carries the same authority that His presence carries. It is the more excellent name. He is seated at the right hand of divine majesty. Being seated because He is a king, and has conquered. Being at the right hand of God because He is the beloved, and has obtained all power. Being exalted because He submitted to God by taking the lowest and humblest position of becoming man, dying on the cross as the accursed (Galatians 3:13-14), and descending to hell like one of the damned.

We can learn from our Lord. Authority and power can only be given. You can only obtain it by submission. And you can't submit until you love and obey God. And you can't obey what you don't know, neither can you submit to what you don't acknowledge. We must grow in knowledge, and acknowledge the Lord of our lives. Who is it that can exercise dominion with and in the name of Jesus Christ? The one who submits to God. The devil and his demons tremble at the name of Jesus. However, the one who calls the name in faith must be like Jesus. It must be that the owner of the name knows and acknowledge the one that uses His name. Are you approved of God? We get approval when we study His Word. 2 Timothy 2:15. Studying the Word metamorphoses you to be conformed to His image. 2 Corinthians 3:18. The power in the name of Jesus will only flow effectively through a sanctified body or vessel. 1 Corinthians 3:16-18. Also, faith works with other virtues like love (Galatians 5:6), good conscience (1 Timothy 1:19), patience and obedience (Hebrews 10:36), among other things. Cherish His precious and glorious name by your complete devotion to Him. ✡️

Reminder: And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Mark 16:17‭-‬18 KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Monday, July 20, 2020
Topic: He's Coming Again

The Spirit's Word: And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
Acts 1:9‭-‬11KJV

The Lord Jesus ascended to heaven in the presence of His apostles so that they may believe what He had already told them before His death and resurrection: that He came from the Father. John 3:13. I love what He did. All that He said came to pass, and is coming to pass. He told them these things, but He also knew they didn't really believe in Him. You can't doubt what you see. For this reason, He ensured they witnessed His ascension as He lifted into the clouds. After this, we see how solid and unshakable their faith was in the Acts of the Apostles. We know God took Enoch out of the earth. Genesis 5:24. We know again that Elijah was taken in a whirlwind, and chariots of fire out of the earth. 2 Kings 2:11. However, no angel gave witness to these things. In fact, the sons of the prophets were still looking for Elijah, thinking he might be somewhere else on the earth. 2 Kings 2:16-18. But many witnessed the Lord ascend into the clouds to leave no doubt about it. In the kingdom of God, every word must be established by two or three witnesses. This is why the two angels in white clothing came to affirm what Jesus already told them about His return. Matthew 24.

Our God is judicial. Justice and judgment dwells with Him. Psalm 89:14. He must be just in all things. I have been studying the Bible for some time now, and I have come to realise that every word, every conjunction can make a big difference if omitted. For instance, I spotted something in the following Scripture of Mark's account which you wouldn't find in other accounts of the gospel: But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that he goeth before you into Galilee: there shall ye see him, as he said unto you.
Mark 16:7 KJV. Why would the angel say: tell his disciples and Peter? Was Peter not a disciple? The Holy Spirit made me understand that Peter was not a disciple at this point because he denied Jesus thrice. Jesus had to restore him again when He asked thrice if Peter loved Him more than the others. John 21:15-17. Every account of the gospel is peculiar with what the writer wrote. They do not posit the same details all through. Perhaps, you don't believe in Jesus. What about the works He did? What about the signs and wonders wrought by His apostles? No one can deny that Jesus is still doing miracles today. I wish people would stop lying to themselves. Jesus is Lord, and He is coming back for His own. It is sad He already told us many won't believe. How true! ✡️

Reminder: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.
Luke 22:32. Let's be careful as our actions can deny Him too, not only when we say.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Topic: Humility and Servant Leadership

The Spirit's Word: But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister: And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
Mark 10:43‭-‬45 KJV

The way the kingdom of God is set is totally opposite to what we have in the world. In the world, people would do anything for men and women to serve them, and bow down to them. This is clearly telling us that the kingdom of God is in no way similar to the kingdom of the world or the kingdom of darkness. God is all about meeting the needs of others, while Satan brings men under cruel oppression and bondage to do his bidding. God will never compel any man. He only leads, and we can choose to obey or disobey. One of the greatest wisdom Jesus taught us is servant leadership. This was His entire life. Nobody called for Jesus that He refused to go along with them, except for the Syrophoenician woman because it was outside of His calling. Matthew 15:21-28. To be really great in this kingdom, we must be humble. We can't be humble and not serve others. Jesus' life from start to finish was poured out for many. He never sought anything for Himself. It was a consecrated life that was totally sold out to God, and selfless. John 4:34-35.

Many don't understand that the kingdom of God is one that totally denies self. If you still nurse selfish ambitions, you are not fit for the kingdom. If you still loathe people, and show them contempt or prejudice, you have not known what the kingdom is about. True humility requires you to see yourself as a servant to others, and to meet their needs in any capacity the Lord has graced you with. It is not an easy thing to do, unless you are totally devoted to God. Total devotion to God and His kingdom is the greatest cause any man can take up. Matthew 6:33. We must live like children of the day, because we are of the light. 1 Thessalonians 5:5. Don't harbour pride, competition, strife, or whatever can shipwreck your life by giving Satan undue advantage over you. Ephesians 4:27. Always set your heart on God and His kingdom so that men may behold His light and truth in your life. Many love God, but have not understood what this agape love is all about. It is the highest call you can ever respond to, and it calls for total self abandonment, sacrifice, and submission to God and His kingdom. ✡️

Reminder: Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Matthew 16:24 KJV. We can't love both God and the world.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Wed, July 22, 2020
Topic: A Fruit Bearing Tree

The Spirit's Word: He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.
Luke 13:6‭-‬9 KJV

As believers, we are trees of righteousness, and planted by God. We ought to bear fruits. Isaiah 61:3. The parable told was after the Lord warned the people to repent. Repentance, alone, is not enough. There is no vacuum in life. Matthew 12:43-45. If you repent from dead works, sin, lawlessness, unrighteousness and wickedness, you must fill your heart with the Word in order to produce good works, righteous deeds, pure religion (James 1:27), compassion and manifesting the fruit of the spirit. Galatians 5:22-23. We must produce fruits of righteousness, otherwise we risk being cut down. Many preachers water the Word of God, by omitting the severity of Scriptures. It is clear that the one who won't produce fruits of righteousness may be removed. God will not tolerate weeds, and thorns in His vineyard. Matthew 3:7-8, Revelation 2:5. The fruits of righteousness is establishing God's righteous judgments on the earth. Amos 6:12, Matthew 7:12. This is in our relationships with people; executing God's love.

The Bible tells us of so many kinds of fruits we ought to bear. We are to bear the fruit of the spirit: love, joy, peace, faithfulness, long suffering, meekness, goodness, gentleness and temperance. Again, we must win souls into the kingdom, and see that they remain planted. John 15:16. We must be fruitful in the work of our hands. God did not ordain any believer to be idle. Laziness is sin, and slumbering. We must work, and such work must glorify God and not the devil. Deuteronomy 28:4-6, Genesis 2:15. Also, we ought to bear fruits in our giving and sowing, which includes tithes and offerings. 2 Corinthians 9:10. We are to bear fruits in our body. Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is His reward. Psalm 127:3. God ordained us unto posterity. We ought to raise a generation in the ways of God. Barrenness doesn't come from God, except in special cases which is to fulfill a high calling. We saw this in the life of Elizabeth, mother of John the Baptist. There are so many fruits the believer ought to bear, and we find them in the Word. God has done everything required for us to produce. ✡️

Reminder: But those who look closely into the perfect law that sets people free, who keep on paying attention to it and do not simply listen and then forget it, but put it into practice — they will be blessed by God in what they do.
James 1:25 GNB
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Thur, July 23, 2020

Surefooted As A Deer
The Spirit's Word: The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. Habakkuk 3:19

I love to watch animal documentary sometimes; and from following it, I discovered some things about the deer (hind) which the Bible also attests to. The deer is an animal of strength and dwells in the wild amidst predators. However, this animal has been equipped by God to be surefooted, especially when climbing up rocky slopes and mountains. You would barely hear that the deer fell down from a high place. The Psalmist also gave us insight on it: The high hills are a refuge for the wild goats; and the rocks for the conies. Psalm 104:18. As a child of God, no height is to great for us to attain. We have been equipped with strength and stamina for whatever God has called us to accomplish. We may fall sometimes, but this ought to be at the baby stage where we are still learning how to walk, climb, run, fly and eventually, soar. Proverbs 24:16. We are destined to go from strength to strength; glory to glory; grace to grace; and faith to faith. 2 Corinthians 3:18, 2 Peter 1:2, Romans 1:17, Psalm 84:7. This Christian race isn't one where we come into the kingdom and relax, or rest on our oars. Grace brings us in and keeps us. However, we must build for God, fulfill our call which is to humanity, expand the kingdom by being a light for all to see, and love God and our neighbours which is keeping His commandments. John 15:10.

We are destined for the high places in life; whether it is in media, education, economy, politics, governance, industry, etc. We are to display His wonderful deeds and praise everywhere we are. 1 Peter 2:9. He is our strength, just as the opening verse tells us. Psalm 27:1. Every Christian must endeavor to discover his or her purpose, and run with the vision. We're destined for the holy hill of God, and we must climb with perseverance to get there. How do we climb? The Psalmist tells us in Psalm 24:3-5: Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation. We cannot win the race without playing by the rules. In order to walk upon our high places, we must be joyful. Habakkuk 3:17-18. Joy is the principal ways to invite God's presence into our lives and affairs. Psalm 22:3. We need His presence to go far in life. We start the journey by crawling, walking, running, flying, and soaring. To soar is the highest realm we can attain in this realm. Isaiah 40:31. He gives more grace when we are faithful in our pursuit, and we do all things in humility. James 4:6. ✡️

Reminder: He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon my high places. Psalm 18:33
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Fri, July 24, 2020

Pursuit of God

The Spirit's Word: Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Matthew 22:36‭-‬37 KJV

Our greatest calling is to love God with all that is within us. This includes our heart, soul and mind. The heart refers to the spirit. God speaks and relates with us primarily through our spirit, because He also is Spirit, and the Father of spirits. John 4:24, Hebrews 12:9. Why many people fail to understand this is because they think it's just an emotion that falls upon them. On the contrary, it is a commandment and requires a conscious effort from us. Man is spirit, soul and body. Every aspect of man has responsibilities and functions. What the Lord is indirectly saying is that we use the three faculties first for God. We must be connected, staying connected, and devoted to Him. Our energy, walk, and work must be submitted to Him. Our emotions, will and mind must be directed to Him. Finally, our conscience, fellowship and wisdom must be synchronised with Him. He that is joined to the Lord is one spirit.

We should not be ignorant of what He requires from us. Martha was busy with serving and activities, while Mary was seated at His feet. She chose the better part by far. Luke 10:38-42. All things work together for good to them that love God. Romans 8:28. Some time ago, I woke up late and had to prepare for work. We know how Lagos traffic can be so extreme. I knew from all indication that if I didn't get going, I would be so late for work. But I decided not to forgo my daily prayers and devotion. I trusted God, and had peace. I was shocked to still get to the office just before resumption time. That surprised me. I realised that time is controlled by Him. It doesn't matter the schedule, traffic congestion, deadlines, etc., let's not fail to always give God first place. When we do, He rewards us by seeing we are better for it. He honours those that honour Him. One of the ways of honouring God is by making Him number one on your itinerary. 1 Samuel 2:30. Think about the honour God can confer on a man. Even kings and presidents would entreat the favour of such an individual. ✡️

Reminder: The people of Tyre will bring you gifts; rich people will try to win your favour.
Psalms 45:12 GNB
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Sat, July 25, 2020
Magnifying Evil?

The Spirit's Word: Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
2 Corinthians 2:14 KJV

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 15:57 KJV

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Romans 8:37 KJV

I could go non-stop on Scriptures that affirm our victory over evil. The Bible is replete with good news that comfort us. That the Lord Jesus is seated on the right hand of God is the greatest news that ratifies our 'more than conqueror' status. Ephesians 1:20. I can hear someone sneer; saying it's not as easy as ABC. Perhaps you have magnified evil all your life. Many of us were once like that. But the truth liberates from all fears. John 8:32. The good news is all about our victory over evil, and also our new status in Christ. We have been made lights. Light overcomes darkness every time. John 1:5. I know there are some that just can't understand it. You have been subject to fear all your life. There is a way out. You cannot go through Genesis to Revelation with the guidance of the Holy Spirit, and remain fearful. Except, you see yourself as a second class human being. Fear is Satan's most sinister tool against humanity. But God has given us the spirit of power, love, and a sound mind which gives us faith and courage continually. 2 Timothy 1:7.

We cannot afford to remain in fear. It is a serious bondage. Roman 8:15. No one actualizes any meaningful accomplishment by being fearful. Also, no fearful person is fit for heaven. Revelation 21:8. If you are in this category, I'm sure you desire freedom from fear. Search the Scriptures. There is truth and power in the Word that can cripple all the forces of evil. When you get acquainted with the Word, the hunter becomes the hunted. You become equipped with the spiritual arsenal to demolish strongholds and evil mountains. Faith, power, Anointing and authority are all directly proportional to the knowledge of Scriptures an individual has on the inside. Hear this: stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
Galatians 5:1. He has made us free from everything that binds. You cannot be yoked with Christ, and at the same time yoked to the enemy. Jesus says: Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Matthew 11:29. His yoke is obedience and faithfulness. When you obey, you love; and perfect love casts out fear. 1 John 4:18. ✡️

Reminder: I will not talk with you much more, for the prince (evil genius, ruler) of the world is coming. And he has no claim on Me. [He has nothing in common with Me; there is nothing in Me that belongs to him, and he has no power over Me.] John 14:30 AMPC
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Sun, July 26, 2020
See Everything As A Test

The Spirit's Word: He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
Luke 16:10 KJV

The topic for today may seem exaggerated, but think about it very carefully. Our lives are a big test from the day we begin to think and reason; when we start judging between right and wrong. God's judgment is simply playing out His will towards our neighbours. It is the golden rule exemplified: doing unto others as we would have them do unto us. Matthew 7:12. God is watching us every second of the day. It is not that He is waiting to catch us doing wrong, but His eyes are upon the sons of men. Proverbs 15:3. As a loving Father, He also watches intently on those who would seek after Him. Our relationships with people should be courteous. Apostle Paul said: Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
Romans 12:10. This is simply executing God's judgment; when we are selfless and intently after the good of others. There is great reward when we live our lives this way. We show the world the love of God, and it helps us to be filled with the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:19. The love test is the greatest. God can trust us when we continually pass these tests.

Even when we are alone, and have no one around us: it is still a love test. Now that no one is looking, what do we do with our time. What fills our minds. Is it the time to meditate on God and what you can do for Him and His kingdom, or a time to plan your own selfish desire. Many are in bondage in this area, as unreasonable as it may sound. To some, being isolated is a time to revisit past sins. See every situation you find yourself as a test that must be passed. Running away from yourself can't bring about a solution. Cultivate and practice the presence of God everywhere and anytime. James 4:8. This way, you know you are never alone. It takes a man or woman of temperance in every aspect to please God.Titus 2:12 NIV. If we can perfect our alone time as well as our time in the most tempting situations, by doing the right things and thinking the right thoughts, the enemy cannot rule over us. It is not that we purposefully enter into such situations, but who knows when they will occur. Faithfulness to God and His Word should be our hearts' desire. God rewards it. ✡️

Reminder:... Add... to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
2 Peter 1:5-‬7 KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Mon, July 27, 2020
Topic: Inseparable

The Spirit's Word: For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38‭-‬39 KJV

The word 'persuaded' in the opening Scripture is translated 'certain' in the Good News Bible. Some other translations use the word 'convinced'. What can we infer from this revelation? God's love for us is the greatest thing we can ever have. Have you latched on to it yet? If God is telling us that no devil alive or dead can separate us from His love, then His love is the most powerful force in both heaven and earth. Tokens of His love are clearly seen in Scriptures: the lamb sacrificed, the Word becoming flesh, the sinless blood shed, the descent into hell, the forgiveness and remission of sin, the miracles and healings wrought all throughout history, the casting out of the accuser, the resurrection from the dead, the gifting of the Holy Ghost, fellowship with the Father, and many more. It is not hard convincing anyone of God's love for mankind. Some skeptics may say, if God so loves us, why does evil prevail in the land? This is why Jesus also preached about the devil, demons and their wickedness. The Gospel isn't complete until you preach about it. People must understand the operations of darkness too.

There is nothing else God wants more than for us to love Him the way He loves us. 1 John 4:10. We may never be able to attain to that height of love, but eternity awaits us so, no need to rush. What we want the most on earth is to live for Jesus in victory and prosperity. Both can only come true when we discover His love for us, and work at loving Him in return. Many don't know about God's love for them, and so, it can't profit them. Knowledge and revelation is the key to entering into the realm of His love. Studying the Songs of Solomon can help us have an idea of the aftermath of the cross. He has paid the bride price, and now He desires His bride more than anything. Seeking God is our relevant fight. Don't focus on devils and the world. Set your gaze on Christ, and ask the Holy Spirit to help you, lead you and empower you to love God. It is when we love God than every other thing falls in the right place. When we pursue God, and understand His ways, it will be so easy to love people. Let Jesus in, and give Him room. Don't suffocate Him. ✡️

Reminder: Always keep me in your heart and wear this bracelet to remember me by. The passion of love bursting into flame is more powerful than death, stronger than the grave. Love cannot be drowned by oceans or floods. It cannot be bought— any offer would be scorned no matter how great.
Song of Songs 8:6‭-‬7 CEV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Tue, July 28, 2020
Topic: Man is Grass

The Spirit's Word: The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.
Isaiah 40:6‭-‬8 KJV

Every creation is nothing without its Creator. We must never be caught up with ourselves. Put no confidence in flesh. Philippians 3:3. What the opening Scripture posits is that our intellect, reasoning, common sense, understanding, logic, is bound to fail. We must subject our lives to the Giver of Life. King Solomon gave us a wise counsel when he wrote: Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord , and depart from evil.
Proverbs 3:5‭-‬7. It is pride to rely on self. It is also self-righteousness to rely on your goodness, piety, comeliness, ability, and whatever it is you have. It is altogether ungodliness to not consider God in your affairs. Life has a way of humbling such individuals for it is not by might, nor power, but by the Spirit of the Lord. Zechariah 4:6. We must be humble, and subject to the Father of Spirits, and live. Hebrews 12:9.

You may have gotten by sometimes, relying on your strengths. God must have been merciful to you then. He is a jealous God. Jealousy is a bad thing for man, but not for God because He owns it all, and has a right to everything; however, we don't, except by His grace. Jesus told us, we can do nothing without Him. Life in its lowest form still proceeds from God. Jesus has been given all authority, and a name above every other. This means, all of creation is subject to Him. Don't live life as if you have a claim on it. No one came to this earth by themselves. Wisdom is knowing the futility of this flesh. Psalm 90:12. What is the maximum number of years you have? Can you even define that? It is not in anybody's hands. Men of the world, and atheists tell us about a big bang theory that they can't explain. They need an explanation for God's existence and everything, but can't even figure out their own theory. The Bible says: He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NIV. Now, that is the reason He's God, and we're man. Be humble, and submit to God.✡️

Reminder: For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.1 Peter 1:24‭-‬25KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Wed, July 29, 2020
Topic: Hearing His Voice
The Spirit's Word: To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. John 10:3

In the above verse, Jesus was speaking about the believer's ability to hear His voice. The purpose of hearing the voice of God is to be led by Him. The prophet Isaiah said: And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. Isaiah 30:21. If we are not directed by God, we won't know what to do for each time and season. God is all about times and seasons, and His children must be in tune with what he is doing per time. Ecclesiastes 3. The Word alone will avail us with truth, and life. However, only the voice of God can avail us with perfect timing - being in the right place, at the right time, for the right purpose. It is important we know and recognize the voice of God in our lives. It starts by knowing Him through the Scriptures. When we are saturated with the Word of God, we can identify His voice amidst the many voices that try to derail us from our purpose or calling. His voice helps us to profit in every way. Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. Isaiah 48:17.

I have had situations where God told me to declare or make a pronunciation at that very moment, which came to pass shortly. He has woken me up on-time to stop the wicked before they carried out their cruel devastation. The way we can be approved by God is when we study His Word with all our heart, and meditate on it. 2 Timothy 2:15, 1 Timothy 4:15. We must know the Word inside out because Satan will never cease in his attempt to deceive us, and so many have been deceived and still are. Jesus says the truth is what sets free. John 8:32. A lie that you have believed either through a voice, or your philosophy keeps you bound in a specific area. This is giving place to the enemy to have a foothold, or a stronghold in your life. Many do not even perceive the bondage they are in , until the light of God's Word come. Such bondage is so powerful that God cannot do anything about it, even though He is using you mightily in other areas. We must hunger for His truth every blessed day, and never ever think or believe you know enough of the Word. We still see through a glass, dimly. 1 Corinthians 13:12. Every genuine child of God is programmed to hear His voice. We must be in the spirit always, by maintaining our joy and purity because praises and holiness is what attracts our holy God. Psalm 22:3, Ephesians 5:18-19, Psalm 29. ✡️

Reminder: And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know. 1 Corinthians 8:2.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Thur, July 30, 2020
Topic: The Last Shall Be First

The Spirit's Word: Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good? So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.
Matthew 20:15‭-‬16 KJV

The words of Jesus above is hard for many to swallow. God is good, and exercises His goodness by His own sovereignty. We may have our expectations of Him, and how He ought to dispense His benevolence. However, many will be shocked by what they get. It is so easy to get offended in God, as our fallen human nature will always have a twisted or erroneous perception of goodness and kindness in its purest form. We are used to seeing through a biased form of reward system, but in heaven, I tell you that God sees so differently. What is the justification? The Bible tells us: So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
Romans 9:16. The earlier we come to terms with this truth, the better our lives will take shape and form according to God's prescribed version of perfection. Does this mean we should be lazy? After all, God is the determining factor on who He will have mercy on, and to what degree. By no means, no. What I will tell you is to get to understand His ways, and accept Him for all that He represents. This way, your joy will always be full. John 15:11.

Another aspect this applies is waiting on God. When He tells you to wait while He works out everything for your good, you will never be the least. Many do God's work without Him. It is not bad, but not the best and you shouldn't. Even if you have the purest motive, we need His signals, promptings and voice. This is why hope is among the biggest three - love, faith and hope. 1 Corinthians 13:13. Some don't know that when you hope, there is no substance to it. We just have a knowledge that He will do what He has promised. Substance here is time. Imagine not knowing the time something you are waiting for would manifest. Waiting in hope demonstrates our trust in God, and lack of confidence in ourselves or the flesh. This is well pleasing to God, who makes all the lines fall in pleasant places for us. When we wait for God's timing, in spite of seeing our peers and contemporaries go way ahead of us, it builds strength, power, and such grace that catapults us way ahead of the rest at the set time. The world can't understand how this works. It is the hidden wisdom of God. God called Abraham at 75 years; Moses at 80 years, He can make something great out of anything base. Trusting God pays. ✡️

Reminder: God doesn't view lateness the way man does.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Fri, July 31, 2020
Topic: Destroying Proud Things

The Spirit's Word: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
2 Corinthians 10:4‭-‬6 KJV

Today's topic is a vital one. Proud things are high things. I only interchanged the words because anything contrary to the Word of God is proud, especially when it takes preeminence in a life. Many people live their lives based on their own philosophies, reasoning, experience, and opinions. That's being proud. There are even Christians that use this phrase: '' let's come down to reality'' or' 'let's be realistic'', as they jettison the validity of Scripture to certain topics. That's tomfoolery. If He is not Lord of all, He isn't Lord at all. The Word of God applies at every count, and in every situation. Stop cutting your life short by being lukewarm. Everything is not the devil's fault entirely. Many times, men cooperate with him. Pride is the the worst sin as far as God is concerned. Proverbs 6:17. Satan fell because of it (Isaiah 14:11-16), and he still uses it to deceive men all over the world. Pride comes in multiple shapes, sizes, and versions. It is not easily detected in all cases. Just like the opening Scripture tells us, these strongholds, imaginations, worldly wisdom and high things always EXALT themselves against the Word of God.

Apostle Paul gave us an admonition. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Romans 12:2. It is sad that some haven't even changed one bit since the day they received Jesus. What's the point receiving Him as Lord and refusing to live according to His Way. And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
Luke 6:46. These prouds things must be subjected to the Word of God. Don't assist the devil in making a caricature of your life. If you don't live your life according to the Word of God, the same things that happens to the ungodly will happen to you. Romans 6:16. The reason many still retain their belief in their wisdom and experience, and not the Word of God, is because they don't entirely believe, so they can't trust God. You only act out what you believe in. That's the simple truth. You might believe that Jesus is the Son of God, it doesn't mean you believe everything He represents. Believe everything He says, that way your life is completely in the hollow of His Hands.✡️

Reminder: Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
2 Corinthians 6:17 KJV. Proud thinking is unclean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) / Is Franklin Graham Freemasonry? / Top 10 Churches You Would Find At Every Corner In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 248
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.