Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Truth, Light And Bread Ministries - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth, Light And Bread Ministries (7278 Views)

Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries / Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2020
BREAD FROM HEAVEN
TODAY 24/02/2020, MONDAY

� Feeling Lost?

The Spirit's Word: ...and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:20 KJV

There is so much negativity in the world: a direct product of the habitations of cruelty in the darkness (Psalm 74:20). This is why Jesus told us to be of good cheer because He already overcame the world for us. Don't be discouraged or feel lost in the world; it is exactly what the devil wants. Rather, be joyful, and draw confidence and succour from our opening scripture. We may not always perceive His presence but we know He never lies.

Some have gotten themselves deeper into the devils cauldron by falling for his machinations. Every form of discouragement, sorrow, depression, anxiety, fears, worry, and so on, which does not lead you to God is definitely the enemy's plot to take you down. Lets not be ignorant of his devices and craftiness so we don't give him undue advantage over our lives.

If we believe God is the all powerful one like the Word of God says, then all we need to do is make Him and His Word our anchor. Many find it difficult to believe God. This is because they are ruled by their senses. This world is spiritual, and this side being physical is only an atom compared to what the world really is. This tells us that if we live according to the earth's physical principles, we can only get an atomic result. �

Reminder:
It is by faith that we understand that the universe was created by God's word, so that what can be seen was made out of what cannot be seen. Hebrews 11:3 GNB

Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
This is a daily christian devotional geared towards spiritual maturity and intimacy with our Lord Jesus Christ. For questions, suggestions and sundry, don't hesitate!
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 7:04am On Feb 25, 2020
BREAD FROM HEAVEN
TODAY 25/02/2020, TUESDAY

� Because it is written

The Spirit's Word: And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. Luke 4:4 KJV

What is so special about the written word? Recall God told Moses to come up to the mountain with stone tablets so he could write down all the spoken words of God. Now, the written word is the spoken word established by at least two witnesses. The heavens belong to the Lord, but the earth has He given to the children of men. Psalm 115:16. The two realms recognized from the creation story are the heavens and the earth, and were both made by the Word of God (Genesis 1:1, John 1:1-3). As it stands, God is in charge of the heavens while He put man in charge of the earth.

God has set the written word to be the beginning and finality of every situation for anyone who believes. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but the word (written) of God shall not pass away. Matthew 24:35. Jesus, who is the Word of God, also came to fulfill the written Word. That's how powerful God has placed the written word. Our battles in life are easily won by speaking forth the written Word like the Lord showed us when He was tempted by the devil. The devil left him after a while.

What have you found in the written word? It's all yours if you can believe and keep (persistently) speaking it forth. God created by speaking, and because he has made us gods (Psalm 82:5-6), we too, can have what we say as discovered in the word. Don't be surprised that God has made man this powerful. It pleased Him to do so! �

Reminder:
In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. 2 Corinthians 13:1 KJV

...for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
Hebrews 13:5‭-‬6 KJV

Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
This is a daily christian devotional geared towards spiritual maturity and intimacy with our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 7:03am On Feb 26, 2020
BREAD FROM HEAVEN
TODAY 26/02/2020, WEDNESDAY

� Declare His testimonies

The Spirit's Word: I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed. Psalms 119:46 KJV

We all love testimonies. I have never seen anyone without a testimony of God's goodness, kindness, faithfulness, healing, provision, protection, mercy, power, and so on. The bible declares God makes the rain to fall, and the sun to shine on both the good and the bad. Matthew 5:45. God expects us to declare His testimonies like the Psalmist rightly wrote. One of God's objectives on earth is seen in Habakkuk 2:14 - For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. However, it's sad some people don't know how to acknowledge God's grace in their lives.

Truly, when we declare His testimonies in our lives and that of others, a lot happens in the spiritual world which affects us positively. Every business man would want that marketer who makes his products and services known both home and abroad. The same thing with God! It makes angels move swiftly on our behalf (Psalm 103:20); the devil loses grounds in our lives (Revelation 12:11); and souls are saved as more people come to the knowledge of the glory of God (Isaiah 52:7).

Let's partner with God in this regard because we stand to benefit in every way. Even creation have been set this way to declare the righteousness of God (Romans 1:20). We, being the highest of God's creatures, and made in His image, ought to validate God's existence constantly (God is not in need of our validation of His existence, it's only commanded for our good) and so, establish His kingdom here on earth. Let's be wise and not act contrary! �

Reminder:
A life not lived for God and His kingdom is a life working against God and His kingdom. There is no middle ground in life.

Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2020
BREAD FROM HEAVEN
TODAY 27/02/2020, THURSDAY

� SPIRITUAL EYES AND EARS

The Spirit's Word: The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Luke 4:18 KJV

Our Lord Jesus could do no supernatural work without the ability of spiritual visions. Recall He said this: I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. John 5:30. Also, in another scripture He said: Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. That's the power of hearing and seeing spiritually.

Imagine if every spiritual child of God had his or her eyes and ears opened, we would conquer (take over) the world and its systems in a very short period of time. That's one of the reasons the Lord came for, to reopen the eyes of the blind. He told Peter, James and John to WATCH and PRAY! Many do not still understand what it means to watch. A watchman is basically one who is always alert and awake to thwart the plans of any intruder (the devil and his cohorts) as he collects signals (visions, dreams and hearing) from heaven and the spirit's realm. Praying without watching is like throwing blows in the air. We must realise how important this subject matter is.

Every child of God has this ability. We must believe this, recognise it and then have quiet times with God through His Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is more willing to show you things to come than you are willing to see and hear for yourself. Just yield to Him today. �

Reminder:
Ever wondered why the enemy makes you forget your dreams and visions? He knows how powerful the seeing believer is. A single vision from the Lord jeopardises the enemy's devices and machinations, as you suddenly know what scripture and prayer to deploy against him.

Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 7:03am On Feb 28, 2020
BREAD FROM HEAVEN
TODAY 28/02/2020, Friday

� TRUE WISDOM

The Spirit's Word: But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
James 3:17.

Many have defined wisdom as the right application of knowledge. This is not the best definition of wisdom in my opinion. Wisdom is a divine inspiration of the will of God for a problem or situation and applying it as at the time of occurrence. It is not always based on residual Bible knowledge. A hen knows it has to brood on its eggs until they are hatched; now that's innate wisdom God put in the hen. And the bible says God has denied the ostrich wisdom in this aspect (Job 39:17).

Let's not forget the sevenfold Spirits of the Lord as seen in Isaiah 11:2; both wisdom and knowledge are mentioned as independent variables. This means they are both unique in their own ways and operations. Also, God made Solomon the wisest of all, but he never lived to that expectation in the end as he strayed from God's ways. The opening scripture says wisdom is pure and full of good fruits. We know Solomon was later defiled because of his association with pagan gods. God actually considered Daniel the wisest eventually, because he walked perfectly before God. How do I know this? In Ezekiel 28:3 - God's prophetic lamentation upon Lucifer (Prince of Tyre), compared his wisdom to surpass that of Daniel.

To be truly wise is to know and apply the will of God; understand His nature and character; do His Word and have access to His secrets. Access to His secrets can only come from having the fear of God (Psalm 25:14, Proverbs 9:10), which gives birth to the most intimate relationship with Him. �

Reminder:
1 Corinthians 1:30 declares Jesus to be our wisdom. We must depend on Him alone. Secrets are only revealed in the secret place. Be a man or woman of the secret place. Make God top priority and you won't be ashamed.

Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 7:01am On Feb 29, 2020
BREAD� FROM HEAVEN
TODAY 29/02/2020, Saturday

� Salvation first!

The Spirit's Word: In the mean while his disciples prayed him, saying, Master, eat. But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of. Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat? Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.
John 4:31‭-‬34 KJV

Are you starving God? Is He satisfied with your service to Him and His kingdom here on earth? We must answer this questions and our opening scripture tells us that God eats, and His food is our contribution to see and have the souls of men saved. This was our Lord Jesus' mission on earth; to preach the gospel of salvation. And He Himself is the essence and substance of salvation.

After His resurrection, He gave us a very profound command to go into the world and preach this gospel. Mark 16:15. This is the only thing that truly satisfies God from us. There is nothing else we can give to God that would impress Him, because Jesus already paid the ultimate price. Why is this so? The devil is working overtime to take men to hell, and God doesn't want any soul to perish. He loves the entire world so much, He died for it. John 3:16.

Any christian who isn't winning souls today is only wasting God's precious time and resources. Apostle Paul said in 1 Corinthians 9:16: ...yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!
A very strong word he used, which means, cursed be the man who won't preach the gospel. We don't realise the gravity of the matter until we catch a glimpse of hell. Tell somebody about Jesus everyday. �

Reminder:
He died for us so we can live for Him. Every message and doctrine in the kingdom of God is only valid after the gospel of salvation has been established. It is the first and foremost thing, never forget this! Matthew 6:33. If you have not received Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, please do so now by talking to a believer to guide you in the prayer and also, join a bible church.

Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 7:08am On Mar 01, 2020
BREAD� FROM HEAVEN
TODAY 01/03/2020, Sunday

� The Gathering of Believers

The Spirit's Word: I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord .
Psalms 122:1 KJV

Why was the psalmist glad about going to Church? There is no lover of God who wouldn't love God's people. A place where God's people meet for fellowship is most holy because the Lord Himself in His glory tabernacles with His people. And when the glory of the Lord is concentrated in a place, anything is possible.

Hebrews 12:22-24 is a summary of what we are talking about, which says: But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. This is heaven on earth!

Next time you envision the church of the living God, think power, blessings, answers to prayers, judgment on the enemy, angels working for you, and so on. Therefore let's not neglect such an opportunity which God has designed for our benefit. Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. Hebrews 10:25. �

Reminder:
In this kingdom, you can only apprehend or take possession of what you see. Start seeing all these possibilities about the Church as fashioned by the Father for our endless dominion. A threefold cord is not quickly broken. Ecclesiastes 4:11. The believer must start thinking brooms rather than broomsticks in these last days.

Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 6:58am On Mar 02, 2020
BREAD� FROM HEAVEN
TODAY 02/03/2020, Monday

� Divine Health

The Spirit's Word: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. Matthew 8:17 KJV

Healing is termed the children's bread. However, Jesus already paid the price for total wellbeing. Sin, sickness and death are the effects of the fall and corruption that crept into creation after Adam gave his authority over to Satan. Satan is the thief who comes only to steal, kill and destroy. However, Christ came that we may have life in abundance that is void of sickness and disease. John 10:10.

Every Christian ought to walk in victory over sickness and disease, because we were redeemed from it. Only babes should require healing until they grow to maturity and learn how to appropriate their victory over the ills of life. How do I take possession of my victory over sickness? Our Christian life is one of faith. The just shall live by faith. Romans 1:17. And faith comes by the knowledge of God's Word, hearing and believing the same. Hosea 4:6; Romans 10:17.

Once the Christian has settled the aspects of knowledge, recognition, identity and faith; they ought to give life to their faith by speaking the same things. God said, let there be, and there was. He has said it, so we also may boldly say it. Roman 4:17; Hebrews 13:5-6. The Christian life is fully lived when we speak the same things we have heard God said about us. �

Reminder:
We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak. 2 Corinthians 4:13 KJV. Any knowledge of God's Word not being applied cannot benefit you. Give no place to the Devil. Don't sow to the flesh or you shall reap corruption.

Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 7:04am On Mar 03, 2020
BREAD� FROM HEAVEN
TODAY 03/03/2020, Tuesday

� Divine Protection

The Spirit's Word: For I, saith the Lord , will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her. Zechariah 2:5

Make no mistakes about it, nothing happens by chance. The devil has a sworn agenda to steal, kill and destroy Gods people. John 10:10. But the Lord has sworn His protection over us, and we can lay claims to it if we are interested. Our God is a consuming fire (Hebrews 12:29) that devours the adversary. Job was one the enemy took advantage of, because he greatly feared. ''For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me''.
Job 3:25.

The enemy uses such things as fear, ignorance of God's Word, anxiety, unbelief, worry, doubt, and so on, against the believer. Once a negative thought comes to your mind, you must rebuke the enemy. Silence means giving in to such. Get God's Word into your spirit man in order to have an appropriate reply for the devil at all times. For instance, the Psalmist declared: a thousand shall fall at thy (my) side, and ten thousand at thy (my) right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Psalms 91:7.

We must know that the enemy can only be resisted by the written Word of God which is the sword of the Spirit. Ephesians 6:17. He greatly fears the Word of God. Have confidence in God. God is not in a competition with the devil. In fact, it is absurd to think so. Our God is the all powerful One. No other creation bears that title. If God be for us, who can be against us. Romans 8:31. Have faith in God. �

Reminder:
Fear, worry, anxiety and doubts can only be present in a heart devoid of the Word of God. Get a revelation of God's love for you in His word which casteth out all fears. 1 John 4:18; Romans 10:17.

Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2020
This is a daily christian devotional geared towards spiritual maturity and intimacy with our Lord Jesus Christ. For questions, suggestions and sundry, don't hesitate!
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 7:02am On Mar 04, 2020
BREAD� FROM HEAVEN
TODAY 04/03/2020, Wednesday

� The True Meaning of Righteousness

The Spirit's Word: For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.
2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV

God made man to do three fundamental things: to think or reason or meditate or ponder or believe (with the heart and mind); to speak or talk or converse or affirm (with the tongue and mouth); and to act or do or work (with the physical body). Many have misunderstood the concept of God's righteousness. It is the nature of God that makes you right (unblameable and unreproveable before Him). Colossian 1:22. What we don't realise is that it empowers us to think right, speak right and DO right. 1John 3:7. We are gradually being conformed to the image and nature of Jesus Christ which remains the goal of the Godhead towards man (spirit, soul and body).

Sadly, many only think righteousness is a thing of mere words. The Word of God declares: Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
Philippians 2:12. Grace brought about this righteousness, because the Law said only those who fulfilled ALL its demands would be blessed, and man fell short. Jesus fulfilled the Law, so we could be blessed apart from it.

Hence, we don't keep the law to be justified. We obey God because we are His children and we love Him. Every disobedient child of God is actually walking in unbelief. Let's not forget that God has a general love for all (John 3:16) and specific love for real believers (John 14:23). Let's not be like the mule without understanding (Psalm 32:9), but understand what the will of God is (Ephesians 5:17). Decide to live a righteous life today, and allow for God's manifestation in your life. �

Reminder:
The wages of sin is death. The devil will always come for what is his' (sin) when he finds it in you: and then, leave you in corruption, sickness and death. Let's not give him a foothold. Romans 6:23; Ephesians 4:27; John 14:30.

Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 7:04am On Mar 05, 2020
BREAD� FROM HEAVEN
TODAY 05/03/2020, Thursday

� Promotion comes through Obedience

The Spirit's Word: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Philippians 2:8‭-‬9 KJV

God is the promoter of men. If Jesus, who was God, learnt obedience before He could be exalted: let's not have any utopian ideas that there is another way to the top. The Bible says in another place: Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up. James 4:10. Obedience is the greatest calling by God to any man because, God is not a respecter of persons. Whosoever honours Him will He also honour.

Grace brings every believer to a common ground in the Kingdom of Heaven, but obedience distinguishes believers from one another. There is always a place to ''come up hither'' to with God. Revelation 4:1. God has already said He won't give what is holy to dogs. Obedience to God means the man or woman has recognized the value of spiritual blessings, and hence, they fulfill the requirements stated by God Himself.

Let's not be deceived into thinking that anything can just fall on a man. Truly, God calls us all into different graces, gifts, callings and ministries by His predeterminate counsel and will alone. But for anyone to access or enter into the realities of it, we must make up out minds to be faithful and obedient, because God can only work with the faithful.�

Reminder:
Every parent is ready to go the extra mile for that obedient and faithful child. It's just a natural thing. Whoever dishonours you, you will never take seriously.

Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 6:58am On Mar 06, 2020
BREAD� FROM HEAVEN
TODAY 06/03/2020, Friday

� Led by the Spirit?

The Spirit's Word: For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Romans 8:14

Are you a child of God, and don't know how to be led by the Holy Spirit in your daily life? Without God, we really cannot do anything significant on this earth. John 15:5. That's why He sent us the Helper in the person of the Holy Spirit. Many children of God don't know Him personally. The Lord said, He is in us and with us. John 14:17. A life without the leading of the Holy Spirit can bring about so much turmoil and frustration, even for the believer.

The Holy Spirit or the Spirit of God (The Comforter) is God Himself; the third person of the Trinity. He was the One, even before the beginning of creation, that brought everything to life as God spoke the Word. Genesis 1:2. He is the Master solution provider. We cannot run away from problems while on this earth because one devil is always going about like a roaring lion looking for the one to devour. Hence, we can rest in the Holy Spirit once we are acquainted with Him, because He is there to warn, protect, direct, teach, remind and quicken us.

Jesus said, my sheep hear and know my voice. Do you want to hear more of the Holy Spirit in your life. Start practising His presence, every time. Talk to Him because He is a real person. Tell Him things; have quiet times where you just focus on what He has to say. He can only manifest Himself significantly to the ones that acknowledge His Presence in their lives.

Reminder:
Also, go for the Word. The Holy Spirit will only acknowledge the Word of God you know and affirm. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; Colossians 3:16 KJV. God is only moved by His Word.

Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 6:59am On Mar 07, 2020
BREAD� FROM HEAVEN
TODAY 07/03/2020, Saturday

� Patience! A virtue being disdained?

The Spirit's Word: But the fruit of the [Holy] Spirit [the work which His presence within accomplishes] is love, joy (gladness), peace, patience (an even temper, forbearance), kindness, goodness (benevolence), faithfulness,
Galatians 5:22 AMPC

Patience is the ability to remain calm and peaceful in expectation of a positive outcome, irrespective of the current happenings within and around the individual. If you have ever experienced a traffic situation on the roads of Lagos, then you know exactly what impatience means. Impatience has stemmed from a lot of negatives such as bad mindset, unhealthy competition, contempt of law and order, disrespect of process, etc.

The recreated man after Christ is one who has the fruit of patience within his spirit man, brought in by the Holy Spirit. We ought to live a life that conforms to our new nature. When I see a dog eating grass, I know there is a problem somewhere because that goes contrary to its nature. The same way is it a travesty for a believer to live a life of impatience; just like the world does. We have been delivered from the systems and ways of this world which is at variance with the kingdom of God.

We receive answers to prayers and obtain God's promises through patience. Hebrew 6:12; 10:36. Even our Lord was patient enough to wait for the quickening power of God unto His resurrection while in hell for three days. Psalm 16:10. Christianity is all about faith, and faith without patience gets you no where. 2Peter 1:5-6; Romans 5:2-5. �

Reminder:
Every farmer sows and reaps only after being patient enough. Jesus told a lot of parables on sowing and reaping, because that is what the kingdom of God is about. ''Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing''.
James 1:3‭-‬4.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 10:01am On Mar 07, 2020
God bless you.

Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2020
BREAD� FROM HEAVEN
TODAY 08/03/2020, Sunday

� Glorious Destiny

The Spirit's Word: But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
1 Corinthians 2:9 KJV

Our opening text is one that puts a smile on my face every time I see it. I get so excited because it clearly states our requirement - to love the Lord. The Bibles records: And Solomon loved the Lord , walking in the statutes of David his father: only he sacrificed and burnt incense in high places.1 Kings 3:3. We all know how God prospered Solomon with wisdom, understanding, honour, wealth, influence, etc. In as much as this great king eventually deviated from the ways of God; nevertheless, he had the testimony that he loved the Lord, and the Lord gave him a glorious destiny.

God cannot lie. He is neither a respecter of persons. What He says to one, He says to all. He is just and always ready to show Himself as the One that blesses men. Solomon sacrificed burnt offerings unto the Lord like no other king or individual has, proving his love for God. And God responded. If we really need God's attention, we must be ready and willing to give, sacrifice and walk in His ways. There is no other way to it. Quit playing games with your destiny: seek God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength. Don't live a life of convenience and selfishness. These things cannot profit you. You may feel good for a while but it is only ephemeral.

Our glorious destiny can only be found, apprehended and secured in Christ. It is He who made us and not we ourselves. Psalm 100:3. Don't live a life of haughtiness and pride, as if you created anything within yourself. Be humble and recognise your creator, who is also the Maker of great men and women. �

Reminder:
My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
1 John 3:18
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
God bless you

Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2020
BREAD� FROM HEAVEN
TODAY 09/03/2020, Monday

� Excellent Jesus

The Spirit's Word: And were beyond measure astonished, saying, He hath done all things well: he maketh both the deaf to hear, and the dumb to speak.
Mark 7:37 KJV

If you are a student of the Bible, it is written of Jesus that 'all men' sought after Him. In fact, Jesus slept most nights in hidden places; like caves, mountain tops and so on. When you have an excellent spirit, people would pursue you and will not rest till they find you. You become a commander of men. And the one who is sought after as such is said to be influential.

Why was Jesus the popular figure in his earthly days? He was totally yielded to the Spirit of God and the Heavenly Father. Men who solve natural problems tend to get very popular and sought after; but men who solve both the natural and spiritual problems enter the realms of power, control, authority, dominion and influence. Jesus was never carried away by all these things, nevertheless. But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men, And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.
John 2:24‭-‬25.

God wants to use us for greatness, but we must learn how to be used and remain usable by God. Things like pride, competition, oppression, etc can set in, and hence stop the work of God. Our Lord Jesus gave us the perfect example of how to walk in authority and God's power, even as a man of the old covenant. How much more can we do under the new covenant! �

Reminder:
Looking unto the resurrected Christ. We have been called to be partakers of His resurrection life where anything is absolutely possible. Think seriously about this! No limitation!
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 7:02am On Mar 10, 2020
BREAD� FROM HEAVEN
TODAY 10/03/2020, Tuesday

� Grow in Christ

The Spirit's Word: Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
2 Peter 1:2 KJV

One of the characteristics of living things is growth. The evidence of life is growth. In the spiritual, there is a spirit behind everything. The Bible records that the Red sea parted, River Jordan split, the mountains skipped, heaven and earth fled, at the presence of God. What we see as inanimate actually have ears to hear, and they do respond according to our faith! That's why Jesus said if we say to this mountain, move! It will obey. Mark 11:23. What am I saying?

We must continually grow in all the things of God: love, grace, faith, glory, knowledge, understanding, wisdom, power, authority, hope, etc. The Spirit of God is the One that quickeneth. John 6:63. However, we must be committed to our growth process. There must be labour on our own part, so God can give the increase. 1 Corinthians 3:6-10. The kingdom of God is not an automatic lottery ticket, neither does it promote laziness or idleness. We must be committed to learning from the Word and the Holy Spirit constantly.

Many Christians like to pretend like the things of God are too difficult or unfathomable. Jesus already stated that men love darkness, hence they run from the light so their evil deeds are not exposed. John 3:19-21. So, where do you stand today? With Christ or with the world? If you truly love the Lord, your commitment to the kingdom and growth process is the proof. �

Reminder:
God is the God of the living and not of the dead. Mark 12:27. You cannot be alive and dead at the same time.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
Grow in Christ

Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2020
BREAD� FROM HEAVEN
TODAY 11/03/2020, Wednesday

� Total Surrender

The Spirit's Word: As for me, behold, I am in your hand: do with me as seemeth good and meet unto you.
Jeremiah 26:14 KJV

Our topic today is a very sensitive one, because it is the most difficult aspect of this christian life. For a man to completely surrender his life to another. A complete abandonment, where your will no longer holds; you are completely submissive to the one who you now call your Lord (Master and Owner). As painful as it can be to totally surrender our lives, God demands it from us. Jesus died for all so we who now live should live for Him. 2 Corinthians 5:15.

To be called and used by God requires complete abandonment of self to the Holy Spirit. God already said His Spirit will not always strive with man. Genesis 6:3. Man which is flesh will never agree with the Spirit unless subdued. The Bible records the the flesh wars against the spirit constantly, and vice versa. Galatians 5:17.

The Holy Spirit is prophetically a flowing River. No one can swim against the tide of a powerful flowing river. Hence, it is pointless desiring the baptism of the Holy Ghost and the Anointing, without laying down your life completely. We end up frustrated if we think we can strive with God. It only leads to misery. To be fit for God's use requires total surrender, which is non-negotiable.�

Reminder:
And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.
Luke 9:62 KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
Total Surrender

Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 7:01am On Mar 12, 2020
BREAD� FROM HEAVEN
TODAY 12/03/2020, Thursday

� Run from Spiritual Slumber

The Spirit's Word: But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
Proverbs 4:18

Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.
1 Corinthians 10:12

(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hearwink unto this day.
Romans 11:8

There is such a thing as the spirit of slumber. This spirit is responsible for a lack of zeal, zest and passion for the things of God. It is a terrible situation that leaves one in a sorry state of discouragement, resentment, depression, lack of spiritual perception, etc. From the scripture above, the righteous life ought to go from good to better; and there is no such case as the best, because even the best can always get better with God. The Bible warns that we must be on alert 24 hours of the day, because the adversary only wants one thing - to make you fall, and one of the ways he can succeed is through the spirit of slumber.

In this kingdom, God's decree is a life than gets better each day. That's why we have scriptures that talk about: from glory to glory (2 Corinthians 3:18); from strength to strength (Psalm 84:7); grace for grace (John 1:16); faith to faith (Romans 1:17), etc. Our God is perfect, and being His offsprings, we must demonstrate the same here on earth, and not only when we get to heaven.

Paul showed us how to be full of zeal for God and His kingdom when he said, '' I die daily''. 1 Corinthians 15:31. We must deny ourselves in order to please God. Also, in another text, he testified that he forgets the achievements of the past and pursue what lies ahead of him. Philippians 3:13. If we fix our eyes on the monuments of the past which God has worked through us, we begin to feel a sense of accomplishment. We must know that there is so much in God, and it is inexhaustible .�

Reminder:
Make up your mind to never feel accomplished with God and His Kingdom. Our commendation comes from Him alone.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
Run from Spiritual Slumber

Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 7:11am On Mar 13, 2020
BREAD� FROM HEAVEN
TODAY 13/03/2020, Friday

� Have you believed the enemy's lies?

The Spirit's Word: Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15

And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you, that hear shall more be given.
Mark 4:24

Jesus called Satan a liar and the father of it. John 8:44. He tricked Adam and Eve, and tried to deceive Jesus also. He is a specialist at deception. He wants our birthright by all means and so he goes about suggesting and inventing all manner of craftiness in order to sway us from the truth. The Word of God says, ''...If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
John 8:31‭-‬32.

We have been called to freedom and liberty. Paul attested to this in Galatians 5:13 ''For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another''. When we are filled with the Word of God (Colossians 3:16), we can easily spot out the lies the enemy tries to make us believe. For instance, ''what's going to be is going to be; heaven helps those who help themselves; anything can happen to anybody, you can die at any time, etc.'' Anything not founded on the Word of God is a lie. Let God be true and every man be a liar. Roman 3:4.

Never ever put opinions, imaginations, facts, above the Word. The enemy only wants a foothold, which translates into a stronghold, and before you know it, you are his prisoner, and in bondage. Pastor Robert Morris shared some time ago when he noticed he was always involved in one accident after another. He asked the Lord if there was an open door in his life which gave the enemy easy access. The Lord told him he believed a lie from a nurse when he was very young after an accident he had, that he was accident-prone and more likely to spend his life in and out of hospitals. He grew up living the lie until he discovered the truth. �

Reminder: Think deeply on areas in your life where the enemy may be in control, and break his hold now by the Word of God. It could be in your eating habits, that some foods will kill you and give you allergies. As long as it is not scriptural, it is a stronghold.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
Have you believed the enemy's lies?

Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 6:32am On Mar 14, 2020
BREAD� FROM HEAVEN
TODAY 14/03/2020, Saturday

� Whose servant are you?

The Spirit's Word: If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
Genesis 4:7 KJV

From the scripture above, it is clear that sin is a personality. God addresses sin as one who seeks to dominate an individual. That's one of the attributes of the evil one: to bring man under his yoke of bondage and servitude. And he is in no way gentle or polite about it. The end result being sorrow, sickness, death, etc. As believers, sin should not and never have dominion over us because of the finished work of Christ. Romans 6:14. He fulfilled the law and paid the price by his death.

How do we break free from constant sin or what some term weakness today? Weakness is actually something in your life only God can deal with but sin is a decision you make that transgresses God's commandment, will, and Word. The Bible records, ''Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh''.
Galatians 5:16. Being conscious of the indwelling Holy Spirit, His fruits in our lives (Galatians 5:22), the summary of Jesus' commandments to love God and neighbour, and a willingness to please God, is all it takes to break free from any bondage of sin.

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death or of obedience unto righteousness?
Romans 6:16. Sin has been a destroyer and still is. Don't ever think grace covers the effect of sin which leads to death. All the Lord commands is for our own good. We can't claim we truly ''believe'' God and at the same time, sinning. When we truly believe, we will live out our truth. �

Reminder: Once saved is never always saved. We work out our salvation with godly fear and trembling. Philippians 2:12. Without holiness, no man shall see God. Hebrews 12:14; Matthew 5:8.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 7:09am On Mar 15, 2020
BREAD� FROM HEAVEN
TODAY 15/03/2020, Sunday

� A closed mouth is a closed destiny

The Spirit's Word: And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.
1 Chronicles 4:10

These days, many would rather write out their prayer points on social media than vocalize it to the God they are serving. We are in an age of increased knowledge but underperformance. Why is this so? Jesus said, ''...Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?'' Luke 18:8. A faithless generation won't exercise their faith: having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof. 2 Timothy 3:5. Faith is active, and never passive!

You must know, child of God, that God has instructed us to ask, seek and knock. Matthew 7:7. Our Lord Jesus came to show us how to exercise and grow faith. Can we stop running helter-skelter and just settle with the Word of God? The cure for faithlessness is the Word of God. Romans 10:17. In the opening scripture, Jabez, an old testament saint, exercised his faith in prayer to God and He was granted his request.

We must not let discouragement and apathy weigh us down to the point of giving up. Apostle John had this to say, 'And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. 1 John 5:15. Apostle James was more succinct when he said, ''Ye lust, and have not: ...because ye ask not. Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
James 4:2‭-‬3. Let's do it God's way so that our joy may be full.

Reminder: Our mouth was primarily given to us to frame our world, life and glorious destiny. Open your mouth wide and He will fill you up with your righteous requests. Psalm 81:10. God still answers prayer! For God to meet your every need without even asking, you must be in the center of His perfect will, doing His business with all you have and are! Matthew 6:33.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
A closed mouth is a closed destiny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) / When Last Did You Pray For Your Enemies? / Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.