Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated (8665 Views)

10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria / Yoruba Cultures - What You Want To Know! And What You Do Know! / Evil Or Dirty Nigerian Cultures That Should Be Abolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Vicjustice: 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
kogiataglance: Babaeko Richard Simone Menne the only female CFO of a German blue chip company Lufthansa group, says Nigeria should not forget about her roots. According to ThisDay Newspaper of October 13, 2013 Edited by Demola Ojo; page 38: She said I think Nigeria should not forget about her roots. what is not known around the world is the kind of cultural roots that are here. In not so many words, according to www.kogiataglance.net statistics Kogi state is a frontliner when it comes to culture. She continued that Oshogbo is an example where you can see some of the heritages, she said she went sailing on the beaches regularly but what people want to see back home are the heritages and culture, the sculptures, and the artwork that are not well known. www.kogiataglance.net can categorically tell you from our findings that there are about 40 undeveloped waterfalls and spring resorts in Kogi state
I don't think anyone is suggesting that any people should forget their root, but keeping a culture or observing a tradition does not make it wise to insult or discriminate against others who are of different cultures (like some of you guys are doing here).
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2013
Vicjustice:
I don't think anyone is suggesting that any people should forget their root, but keeping a culture or observing a tradition does not make it wise to insult or discriminate against others who are of different cultures (like some of you guys are doing here).

unless they pose a threat to our cultures.

2 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by IrishBebey: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

unless they pose a threat to our cultures.
Are you suggesting that I pose such threat?
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
IrishBebey:
Are you suggesting that I pose such threat?

what kind of foolish question be that?

ofcourse!

read the title of the thread and what you wrote all over it.

1 Like

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Vicjustice: 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

what kind of foolish question be that?

ofcourse!

read the title of the thread and what you wrote all over it.
Does the title or the comments in this thread refer to you personally?
There is no need for all these bashing, why not let her be?
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
Vicjustice:

It refers to our culture and identity. Anything that concerns the tribe, concerns me.

Please stop interfering. tell her to stop replying first.

1 Like

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by MamiWata: 3:10am On Oct 19, 2013
Vicjustice:

I invite you to visit an Irish board, post some nonsense about the Irish converting to Nigerian culture and see the welcome you get. You are so pathetic to think that we should be bending over backwards respecting this disrespectful, ignorant troll of a woman. If you have found the spare time to defend this ghost then perhaps you have the spare time to investigate why you are looking for ghastly women like this one when there are so many better ones back home.

3 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Vicjustice: 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
MamiWata:

I invite you to visit an Irish board, post some nonsense about the Irish converting to Nigerian culture and see the welcome you get. You are so pathetic to think that we should be bending over backwards respecting this disrespectful, ignorant troll of a woman. If you have found the spare time to defend this ghost then perhaps you have the spare time to investigate why you are looking for ghastly women like this one when there are so many better ones back home.
If you're willing to accept it, I'd tell yu that people in Irish forums wouldn't be this impolite. By the way, not every man that fancy what you fancy, those "many better ones back home" might not just be what I personally fancy
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
when you come on Nigerian forum, you cannot expect politeness by disrepecting our cultures.

1 Like

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by MamiWata: 2:20am On Oct 21, 2013
Vicjustice:
If you're willing to accept it, I'd tell yu that people in Irish forums wouldn't be this impolite. By the way, not every man that fancy what you fancy, those "many better ones back home" might not just be what I personally fancy

Yes I know you don't fancy women who might give birth to children who look like you. You are a very common type of man...especially since you stumbled upon one who is really at the very bottom of the barrel. I asked you to ponder why my dear. Why...... And while you're at it please do give me the link to one of those Irish boards. I don't fancy Europeans at all so I don't know any but I'd love to test your theory.

3 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Vicjustice: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
Here is one: www.boards.ie
You can try it
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by MamiWata: 1:53am On Oct 26, 2013
Vicjustice: Here is one: www.boards.ie
You can try it

I tried it and was permanently banned 5 minutes after writing the post. So yeah your theory didn't quite pan out.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

Reply to or delete this message by clicking here.

-----------

Subject: You have been banned

Dear Mamiwata,

You have been permanently banned from After Hours for posting Spam.

Spam is defined as repeatedly posting unwanted and/or unrequested advertising or information.

Please see the here.

danniemcq

*Your post:*
---Quote (Originally by Mamiwata)---
Having the desire to integrate with the Nigerian culture? Then just give it a go and you may be lucky to find someone who would be interested to travel north to Europe to meet you for marriage or whatever you so desire.
Chat, make friends and meet with interested Nigerians for free. I know lots of lovely Nigerian ladies who would love to meet Irish/British men. PM me for more info.
---End Quote---

3 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Fulaman198(m): 2:51am On Oct 26, 2013
MamiWata:

I tried it and was permanently banned 5 minutes after writing the post. So yeah your theory didn't quite pan out.

-----------

Dear Mamiwata,

Spam is defined as repeatedly posting unwanted and/or unrequested advertising or information.

Please see the here.

danniemcq

Having the desire to integrate with the Nigerian culture? Then just give it a go and you may be lucky to find someone who would be interested to travel north to Europe to meet you for marriage or whatever you so desire.
Chat, make friends and meet with interested Nigerians for free. I know lots of lovely Nigerian ladies who would love to meet Irish/British men. PM me for more info.
---End Quote---

ROFLLLLLLLL sorry I can not stop laughing, you are funny sha. I knew that that would happen

1 Like

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:38am On Oct 26, 2013
MamiWata:

-----------

Dear Mamiwata,

Please see the here.

danniemcq

---End Quote---

hahahahaha!

The Gods Bless You! grin

1 Like

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by MamiWata: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

ROFLLLLLLLL sorry I can not stop laughing, you are funny sha. I knew that that would happen

Me too lol. Africans put up with all sorts of nonsense no one else would....

1 Like

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Fulaman198(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
MamiWata:

Me too lol. Africans put up with all sorts of nonsense no one else would....

It is because we have some Africans who are very submissive to others and they tells us real Africans to shut up and bow down, which will never happen. But when the tables are turned they think it is ok.

1 Like

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Vicjustice: 1:56am On Oct 29, 2013
MamiWata:

-----------

Dear Mamiwata,

Please see the here.

danniemcq

---End Quote---
Man, you're a really comedian, you make me laugh with the contents of this post and your funny experience with that site.
But then, unlike Irishbebey the OP (who is genuinely seeking Nigerins into her dating site) you should have known that such post from a Nigerian is liable to be treated with red alert suspicion: they definitely assume that you're a 419 scammer, anyway, i enjoyed reading your experience cheesy
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Fulaman198(m): 2:07am On Oct 29, 2013
Vicjustice:
Man, you're a really comedian, you make me laugh with the contents of this post and your funny experience with that site.
But then, unlike Irishbebey the OP (who is genuinely seeking Nigerins into her dating site) you should have known that such post from a Nigerian is liable to be treated with red alert suspicion: they definitely assume that you're a 419 scammer, anyway, i enjoyed reading your experience cheesy

And that is the problem with the European mindset....

Scams are something that is not just limited to Nigeria, there are scam artists all over the world. The only reason why people make a larger deal of it being in Nigeria is due to the fact that Nigeria is an African country. In this world, everything African is treated bad while everything Western/European is treated good.

Look at how Western media portrays Africa. More than half the things you see on American TV or any TV for that matter is such a joke in regards to Africa.

2 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by wishlolia(f): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2013
MamiWata:

-----------

Dear Mamiwata,

Please see the here.

danniemcq

---End Quote---
Lol lol lol
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by anonymous6(f): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
MamiWata:

-----------

Dear Mamiwata,

Please see the here.

danniemcq

---End Quote---

lol, priceless
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Fulaman198(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
The truth is, no one wants to be a slave of someone elses culture (unless if you have incredibly low self-esteem to be who you are not when you want to be), that just is not right. It is wrong for a European to tell Africans to behave or act European and vice versa (although Africans are not known for telling people to do things their way). In the past and in the present, it has always been Western cultures trying to make everyone integrate into their way of thinking and their way of behaving. I praise my fellow African brethren who do not take that route.
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by MamiWata: 2:59am On Oct 30, 2013
Fulaman198: I praise my fellow African brethren who do not take that route.

You and me both. I praise the very few who insist on continuing as ourselves...the very few.

2 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Fulaman198(m): 3:31am On Oct 30, 2013
MamiWata:

You and me both. I praise the very few who insist on continuing as ourselves...the very few.

Yah it really upsets me when one group of people say everyone must act and behave like them. Too many followers in this world. Let Africans be leaders and be example/trend setters. Let Africans have their own identity and no will to copy others.

1 Like

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by KissIkebe(f): 1:50am On Oct 31, 2013
MamiWata:

-----------

Dear Mamiwata,

Please see the here.

danniemcq

---End Quote---
Man, you dey vex o
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Vicjustice: 1:36am On Nov 02, 2013
Fulaman198:

Yah it really upsets me when one group of people say everyone must act and behave like them. Too many followers in this world. Let Africans be leaders and be example/trend setters. Let Africans have their own identity and no will to copy others.
I respect your opinion
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by KissIkebe(f): 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
Vicjustice: I respect your opinion
even if it is wrong?
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Fulaman198(m): 1:29am On Nov 06, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe:
even if it is wrong?

There is no right and wrong, stop doing what your screen name says

1 Like

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Vicjustice: 3:50am On Nov 07, 2013
Fulaman198:

There is no right and wrong, stop doing what your screen name says
What does her screen name say?
Oh, you mean that she kisses butt?
But that is not what it means, it means that other people should kiss her's, not she kissing other people's butt
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Fulaman198(m): 6:11am On Nov 07, 2013
Vicjustice:
What does her screen name say?
Oh, you mean that she kisses butt?
But that is not what it means, it means that other people should kiss her's, not she kissing other people's butt

She is kissing major butt right now (yours) just to fit in and please you.

2 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by wishlolia(f): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Fulaman198:

She is kissing major butt right now (yours) just to fit in and please you.
Oh yeah! How you wish it was yours. Bah
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Fulaman198(m): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
wishlolia:
Oh yeah! How you wish it was yours. Bah

I prefer my ladies traditional, I do not like it when Africans sell out their culture in favour of another. Africans should never bow their heads down to Europeans. They are not God.
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by KissIkebe(f): 1:34am On Nov 11, 2013
Fulaman198:

I prefer my ladies traditional, I do not like it when Africans sell out their culture in favour of another. Africans should never bow their heads down to Europeans. They are not God.
You seem to be keeping grudges against white people, but don't exaggerate your claim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown / How Do U Interprete 'Eku Amojuba' In English / Why Do Nigerians Have A Problem With Self Disclosure? Blame it on the witches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.