Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? (766 Views)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? by Phate07(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2010

How romantic is your spouse/partner/mate. Do you love going home after work to meet your special someone? Do you count the hours, min and
seconds?. Is your house your world away from the world?

Or is your home a second hell that you love staying away from as much as possible? Do you spend more time in bars, parlours, shops, etc? Do you spend more time with your hommies and your girlfriends?

Mature contributions please. Cheers! wink
Re: Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? by Dyt(f): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2010
Hm?
Lookin 4ward 2 dat
Re: Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? by Phate07(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2010

Will spend xmas eve with my girl at silverbird gallaria. tongue
Re: Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? by Mygoldie(f): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2010
so u have a girl after all? angry angry and u said ur single?
Re: Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? by Phate07(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2010

Sweerry, you said Nl Romance, and am still single, on Nairaland. wink

So, can we kiss and make up? wink
Re: Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? by Mygoldie(f): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2010
so u dnt ve a gf on NL? cheesy
Re: Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? by Phate07(m): 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2010

Sweerry, forget about all others, i can still make you my numero uno. undecided

So sweerry, what am i getting for xmas? wink
Re: Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? by dbigrod(m): 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2010
am single.Looking forward to that.my home must be a home that i would always love.i wouldnt hesitate to kick out whoever tries to make it otherwise.why would i prefer to spend my evening in a club instead of ma home?
Re: Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? by 190: 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2010
Everyone now claiming to be single
Re: Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? by Osama10(m): 2:46am On Dec 19, 2010
Yeah, most of my 2 weeks off is spent at home with wifey and the young man.
Re: Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? by Carolece(f): 2:58am On Dec 19, 2010
Phate07:

How romantic is your spouse/partner/mate. Do you love going home after work to meet your special someone? Do you count the hours, min and
seconds?. Is your house your world away from the world?

Or is your home a second hell that you love staying away from as much as possible? Do you spend more time in bars, parlours, shops, etc? Do you spend more time with your hommies and your girlfriends?

Mature contributions please. Cheers! wink

Alot of times most men have a loving happy home and spoil it by making bars, parlours, shops, etc their home. Spoiling something they had good, then blame the woman or call her miserable when she complains.

yeah, i always have something else to say
Re: Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? by iice(f): 4:47am On Dec 19, 2010
I love going home. . .always wanting to go home grin
But i don't want him always there. . . tongue
Re: Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? by iyatrustee(f): 6:39am On Dec 19, 2010
^^^ grin grin grin I feel like dat at times but wetin man go do now
Re: Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? by dbigrod(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2010
@Iice,
why wouldnt u want him at home.i dont ever feel dat way when i get married.maybe i dont understand wht u mean cos am not married yet.but where would i rather be? A bar,club? Never.those places are addictive and d more u go there u get into temptation.u'll feel like mixing with d babes and b4 u knw it u are cheating on ur wife. Nah. I dont want to wreck ma home.
Re: Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? by MrsEve2(f): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2010
Iice!

I am with you! Sometimes, you go home you just wish it was just you alone! I was looking at a movie sex in the city 2 and Cara or whatever her name is suggested to her husband the 2 days vacation. It looks like it can actually work!

What ya think about that?
Re: Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? by gabriel4u(m): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2010
Phate07:

Will spend xmas eve with my girl at silverbird gallaria. tongue

hhhhhmmmm!!!
Re: Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? by iice(f): 4:56am On Dec 20, 2010
iyatrustee:

^^^ grin grin grin I feel like dat at times but wetin man go do now

lol, something can always be worked out if you are both inclined to make some compromise tongue

d bigrod:

@Iice,
why wouldnt u want him at home.i dont ever feel dat way when i get married.maybe i dont understand wht u mean cos am not married yet.but where would i rather be? A bar,club? Never.those places are addictive and d more u go there u get into temptation.u'll feel like mixing with d babes and b4 u knw it u are cheating on your wife. Nah. I dont want to wreck ma home.
Are bars/clubs the only places to hang out? But then again i have not so common tastes. I can just sit somewhere and breathe. When you've been with someone 24/7, 365/1. . .sometimes you need a little space. It doesn't mean you are tired of the person or anything. . .you may just want to just have no one around you.

Mrs, Eve:

Iice!

I am with you! Sometimes, you go home you just wish it was just you alone! I was looking at a movie sex in the city 2 and Cara or whatever her name is suggested to her husband the 2 days vacation. It looks like it can actually work!

What ya think about that?
Carrie. Yea it can work since i've done it before grin.
Re: Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 20, 2010
Yes I do, and I my dog too.
Re: Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? by Ikedonn(m): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2010
Yea,i love going home to meet my special person. cheesy
Re: Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? by loneytunes(m): 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2010
Love going home everyday. Infact can barely wait to be with my wife and children grin
Re: Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? by MrCork4(m): 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2010
**strip club tongue ((the blue mountain))**
Re: Do You Have A Romantic Home That You Look Forward To Going After Work? by jmaine: 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2010
What keeps your mind ringing than going home to hit that plot of land in between tongue

(1) (Reply)

Does It Still Mean Anything? / Did U Alwayz Check Her Mesege / Would You Believe In A Liar Who Admits He Is One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.