Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. (13933 Views)

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / My Girl Dont Like Going Out With Me / Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by nnemoh: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2010
pls i need serious contribution to this post please. why do men like going after slim girls. does it mean that we fat ladies are not good for marriage?. make a useful contribution pls/
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by denzel2009: 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2010
Cos they can be easily flipped like a burger.
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by edoyad(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2010
My sister i don't think the human body was designed to be fat, atleast in our youthful age. While it's not advisable to too slim, shedding off that extra fat does do you a great deal of good.
Truth is not only am i not attracted to fat girls, i'm not attracted to slim girls with pot bellies too. Infact even my male friends with round stomachs get their share of lashing from me.
My advise is for you to make the extra effort and lose some of those kgs and reap bountifully from the "guys staring" plantation.
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by mamaken: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2010
nnemoh, not all men like slim girls. theres a lot of men out there who love big girls.
its a matter of taste, so we dont generalize.
hope u had no bad experiences.

denzel2009:

Cos they can be easily flipped like a burger.

u've never try a big one, otherwise u wont speak like this  wink
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by MrCork26: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2010
slim chicks have  tight puuunnny (Kirambo Medical report:1972) wink
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2010
nnemoh:

pls i need serious contribution to this post please. why do men like going after slim girls. does it mean that we fat ladies are not good for marriage?. make a useful contribution pls/

It's all about appearance my dear . . .

No man wants to be married to a woman who's constantly looking like she sleeps with a burger in her mouth (no offience cool )
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by mamaken: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2010
edom why u take pic of urself inside the toilett.

for dome time now, i've been observing this phenomenon.
does it come over u while u r pooing?
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by tundedanie: 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2010
who goes after slim gals pulease she shd av some flesh
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by edoyad(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2010
No man wants to be married to a woman  who's constantly looking like she sleeps with  a burger in her mouth (no offienceᅡ  )

grin grin , that's a bit harsh, for some people it's the genetic thing.
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by mamaken: 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2010
Ujujoan:

No man wants to be married to a woman who's constantly looking like she sleeps with a burger in her mouth (no offience cool )

some like. . .
big isnt always ugly. i know a lot of attractive fat women.

isnt she sweet?
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by tundedanie: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2010
shes sweet u r ryt. check outqueen latifah
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by mamaken: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2010
tundedanie:

shes sweet u r ryt. check outqueen latifah

queen latifah is absolutly wonderful
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2010
mamaken:

some like. . .
big isnt always ugly. i know a lot of attractive fat women.

isnt she sweet?

No she's not . , not to me! undecided
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by edoyad(m): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2010
edom why u take pic of urself inside the toilett. for dome time now, i've been observing this phenomenon. does it come over u while u r pooing?

Mamaken was this question directed at me ? grin . If it was , then honestly i don't if it usually comes to me then.
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by mamaken: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2010

they love their bodies!!!

many slim girls r crying day and night coz of 2kgs overweight and forget enjoying life.
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by mamaken: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2010
Ujujoan:

No she's not . , not to me! undecided

its ur personal opinion. i respect  smiley

edoyad:

Mamaken was this question directed at me ? grin . If it was , then honestly i don't if it usually comes to me then.

was just wondering  wink
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2010
mamaken:

they love their bodies!!!

many slim girls r crying day and night coz of 2kgs overweight and forget enjoying life.

Do you think of the side effect of being fat . . . I mean health-wise!
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by tundedanie: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2010
i big ladies command presence. cant date a lady dat wont be noticed wen she passes and people wuld say WHO"S CARRYIN THIS
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by mamaken: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2010
smoking and drinking is also not healthy.
i think its a choice.
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by edoyad(m): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2010
edom why u take pic of urself inside the toilett. for dome time now, i've been observing this phenomenon. does it come over u while u r pooing?

Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by beneokam: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2010
nnemoh,dont feel bad and dont eva feel bad ,when the rit man comes u will forget this thread,my wife to be is big not just big but big and tall and i love her for dat,i would advise u to put ur fatness or bigness behind u and go for it,my girl had the same problem cos when we started she tut i just wanted to take my cake and eat it till the day we went home and received our parental blessings ,so nnemoh fat or slim when the rit man comes all is past tense ,so love move on rit ,being fat is beautiful,fat is a thing of the mind ,take kia babe
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by tundedanie: 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2010
abeg where the pic
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by mamaken: 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2010
beneokam:

nnemoh,dont feel bad and dont eva feel bad ,when the rit man comes u will forget this thread,my wife to be is big not just big but big and tall and i love her for dat,i would advise u to put your fatness or bigness behind u and go for it,my girl had the same problem cos when we started she tut i just wanted to take my cake and eat it till the day we went home and received our parental blessings ,so nnemoh fat or slim when the rit man comes all is past tense ,so love move on rit ,being fat is beautiful,fat is a thing of the mind ,take kia babe

what a man  kiss
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2010
mamaken:

smoking and drinking is also not healthy.
i think its a choice.

Somoking and drinking is not going to give you as much health problems as over weight would . . .  and also doesn't make you ugly!  cool
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by tundedanie: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2010
@nnemoh am proud of u just the way u are jor
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by mamaken: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2010
Ujujoan:

Somoking and drinking is not going to give you as much health problems as over weight would . . .  and also doesn't make you ugly!  cool

it doesnt? ok  smiley
http://www.naanoo.com/bilder3/smoke23.jpg
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by kpolli(m): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2010
cos we men read Efe n Jude in Saturday Punch Kartoon section, n we dont want a repeat
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by Dyt(f): 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2010
I jst love me big
proud 2 b one of d big family's
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by CArt(m): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2010
I don't cherish bonga fish ladies likewise the fat ones.I like them big with curves grin
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by tundedanie: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2010
@dyt wats ur stat
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by SAGoddess: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2010
Ujujoan:

Kikikikikikikikiki, I imagine super size fries with a big soda along side the burger!   grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. by Dyt(f): 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2010
tundedanie:

@dyt wats your stat

simply big
think of any figure

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Weird Ways People Dodge Spending On Valentine’s Day / Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup / Clearer Pics Of Me Taken So Far (intersex Is Beautiful)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.