Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,272 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode (38518 Views)

Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Finnese001: 11:05am On Feb 26, 2020
grin
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by ClassicMG(m): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2020
Gbas gbos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Dre555: 11:05am On Feb 26, 2020
Fatality+brutality. Ffk come and see your mate.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Tomide007: 11:06am On Feb 26, 2020
Awol1:
Why are Yorubas like this?

You have issues with them and they start cursing your generation.

Mbok.
Funny enough, it's the unspoken truth that he said. Facts not a curse

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by abbeyie007(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2020
Well Said @ogundamisi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 26, 2020
Two fools.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by aycorporat(m): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2020
This is serious o. Yansh opening and a dead body long buried with the legs sticking out.
Let them both roll in the mud.

That useless suya BBQ guy as usual has no meaningful thing to say.
"We at Manna radarada..." Ode!

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2020
The yorubas will once again come to demolish each other before the public while the hausa fulanis will be laughing at them.

Shame. The idiot said people who diverted money meant to buy arms will pay for it but the man who said attack on boko haram is attack on the north is a saint. When will the deception stop.

Doomed country anyway.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Afamed: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2020
Awol1:
Why are Yorubas like this?

You have issues with them and they start cursing your generation.

Mbok.
Keep quiet

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by batstan(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2020
Abboki:
Please, who is US

All of us #MANNAGRILLSBBQ.

Why are you asking?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by hajaraisah: 11:15am On Feb 26, 2020
post=86968989:
His Father ?! shocked shocked

That is too much o.
We refused to abuse or support the abuse of anyone's father cos of politics biko.

All of us @[/b] have fathers too.

This is how some foolish kids bring unjust curses to the lives of their parents
Leave FFK's father outta politics biko.
Concentrate on the uncultured loud mouth.

Modify:

Oh, it was the mumu FFK that started it all?
He will always run his mouth.
He got served.
[b]No one has the monopoly to foolishness and madness
We remembered when he said he will pee on his father's grave if PMB won the last election!
And we all know what happened then.
Mumu FFK

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by michoim(m): 11:15am On Feb 26, 2020
No wonder na so FFK life be...

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 26, 2020
tsephanyah:
Wow! I never thought FFKs rap sheet is so long and bad that it's run in his blood

He is a nonentity in yorubaland, based on his pedigree and unfortunately his own actions. That is why he is now using ibos for relevance. When Obasanjo said "Femi Fani Kayode is my boy. Provide him food,he will eat and then sing for you. He’s a smart boy" people didn’t understand it is in his DNA! The Fani Kayode name is a damaged brand! The apple never falls far from the tree.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by iamjavadem(m): 11:19am On Feb 26, 2020
We wait. His response of “when we get back in power.....” tells a lot. FFK got served. Both of them have time and energy sha, na their hustle.
yemmight:
Trust me, FFK will still fire back. We are enjoying the twitter war. I like it. At least, it will reveal some Yoruba history here.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Odomensia: 11:21am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

I already said this earlier.
[/s]
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by AUSVINS(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2020
Tomide007:
This thing can pain...But truth be told, his father's reputation is one of the things that makes him an irrelevant politician in the SW. ...BTW, for those who don't speak yoruba, the popular adage says; "May God not make me a bastard like the fani-kayode's"
No wonder. with all his bragging he should have contested for HOR or Senate

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by ddippset(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2020
FFK is one to always talk about someone's father.

Kayode has come down hard on FFK on this one.

He think say na only him get mouth.

I doubt he can have any comeback on this one.

grin grin

Tko

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by LegoxMetahuman: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2020
this is just brutal

crying on behalf of fani kayode cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Odomensia: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Keep quiet
[/s]
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Odomensia: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

I already said this earlier.
[/s]
[s]
Commentor:
FFK don suffer.

Ogundamisi went to town on that niggah.
[/s]
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Slimtzy: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2020
Commentor:
FFK don suffer.
Ogundamisi went to town on that niggah.
FFK has deleted the guy on Twitter sef�����

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by klax(m): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2020
No comment but I only disagreed with both mentioning their parent in public in these manner it doesnt really worth it. Haven't said that in any ramifications as per what Nigeria look like under this failed govt I stand by FFK. Ogundamisi is a Coward, Buharideen, bollock fulani boots leaker. That is my stand.

Anyone that support these satanic govt no matter how highly or political correct you are I have no respect for you because you don't deserve it in as much you like or enjoying the bloodshed and failures under this govt, damn you and
f e c k to hell.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Odomensia: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
post=86968989:

That is too much o.
We refused to abuse or support the abuse of anyone's father cos of politics biko.

Modify:

He got served.

(As we always let the children of hate here know also,
We only chose to respect the rules of the forum and also not raised with foul languages).
We remembered when he said he will pee on his father's grave if PMB won the last election!
Mumu FFK and his mumu mouth....
[/s]
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Odomensia: 11:30am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
post=86969041:

Kiddo. You are disapointed once again right?
You expected some curses on a grandpa who did nothing to us?
No, we don't do politics of bitterness and hatred @[color=#006600][/color] like you and your ilks.
We maintain decorum in our posts.
Keep following us on every thread.
Na hunger go tell ur belle las las.

Modify:
Lol cheesy, you were forced to modify your post and leave our comment out at last!
Hehehe grin cheesy wink.
Una don dey dey alrite small small.
Keep it up...

@Topic,

Wow!
This is deep! shocked
[/s]
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Slimtzy: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2020
the only thing FFK knows is "who is your father",he asked Amaechi the same question years ago and even called Amaechi son of wine tapper but Amaechi put him to cleaner the same manner Prof Ishaq Akintola of MURIC humbled him.i never see a grown up man that only boast of his father's name but not his.i only pity gullible people that don't know history but are supporting him blindly.i still remembered how my father used to warn us in 80s not to be bastard like Fani kayode

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by LegoxMetahuman: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2020
Tomide007:
This thing can pain...But truth be told, his father's reputation is one of the things that makes him an irrelevant politician in the SW. ...BTW, for those who don't speak yoruba, the popular adage says; "May God not make me a bastard like the fani-kayode's"
odale

betrayers like the fani kayodes is the proverb.

i dont know where obasanjo grabbed the dude from self.

8 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by ZooOga: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
This Ogundamisi na Heavyweight o set Awon Fury

Rare picture of FFK after reading the tweets

not to worry, he probably has his pickup ready. grin

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by kareemkamil(m): 11:35am On Feb 26, 2020
FFK, is a bastard, he has never allow his father to rest in his grave. Omoale Oloribu ni femi fani kayode.

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by kingthreat(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2020
Kayode Ogundamisi is ready for media war. Nigga is so articulate that FFK had to play silence

6 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by kayfra: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2020
He finished FFK. Fatality grin

Kayode is a beast grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Otis7(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2020
post=86968989:

That is too much o.

Modify:

He got served.

(As we always let the children of hate here know also,
We only chose to respect the rules of the forum and also not raised with foul languages).
Mumu FFK and his mumu mouth....

H̶i̶s̶ ̶F̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶?̶!̶ ̶:̶o̶ ̶:̶o̶
̶
̶
̶
̶T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶o̶.̶
̶
̶W̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶f̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶b̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶p̶o̶l̶i̶t̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶b̶i̶k̶o̶.̶
̶
̶
̶
̶A̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶u̶s̶ ̶@̶[̶c̶o̶l̶o̶r̶=̶#̶0̶0̶6̶6̶0̶0̶]̶[̶b̶]̶M̶A̶N̶N̶A̶B̶B̶Q̶G̶R̶I̶L̶L̶S̶[̶/̶b̶]̶[̶/̶c̶o̶l̶o̶r̶]̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶.̶
̶
̶
̶
̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶o̶l̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶k̶i̶d̶s̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶n̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶u̶r̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶e̶n̶t̶s̶
̶
̶L̶e̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶F̶F̶K̶'̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶t̶a̶ ̶p̶o̶l̶i̶t̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶b̶i̶k̶o̶.̶
̶
̶C̶o̶n̶c̶e̶n̶t̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶c̶u̶l̶t̶u̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶l̶o̶u̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶.̶
̶
̶
̶
̶M̶o̶d̶i̶f̶y̶:̶ ̶
̶
̶
̶
̶O̶h̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶u̶m̶u̶ ̶F̶F̶K̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶?̶
̶
̶H̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶.̶
̶
̶H̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶d̶.̶
̶
̶[̶b̶]̶N̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶o̶p̶o̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶o̶o̶l̶i̶s̶h̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶n̶e̶s̶s̶[̶/̶b̶]̶
̶
̶(̶A̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶r̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶,̶
̶
̶W̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶p̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶u̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶r̶a̶i̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶f̶o̶u̶l̶ ̶l̶a̶n̶g̶u̶a̶g̶e̶s̶)̶.̶
̶
̶[̶b̶]̶W̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶e̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶P̶M̶B̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶[̶/̶b̶]̶!̶
̶
̶A̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶.̶
̶
̶M̶u̶m̶u̶ ̶F̶F̶K̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶u̶m̶u̶ ̶m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶.̶.̶.̶.̶[̶/̶q̶u̶o̶t̶e̶]̶

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supreme Court Nullifies Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction / Dickson Storms INEC Collation Centre, Southern Ijaw - The Nation / 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.