Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode (38537 Views)

Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Karmaisme(m): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
Abboki:
Please, who is US

Google zombie and his name will appear.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by 0m0nnakoda: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
isthatso:

Is Obasanjo a man of repute? Please you people should go away. if you dont understand yoruba culture dont interfere. We dont traditionally hold people in high regard simply because you are a success. Obasanjo himself was regarded back in the day and to a large extent is still regarded as a traitor. It is the new generation and sychophants that dont know their history that have regard for Obasanjo... a man who sleeps with his son's wife? mchteew.

If Obasanjo was highly regarded amongst yorubas why did he lose the 1999 election? why did he lose his own ward? Why did the people of Ogun state after his presidency refuse to have him after being allocated land for farming and he had to go to cross river for his Oil palm plantation?

The problem with many of you is you associate success with repute. That is not how it is in yoruba land traditionally.
Anyone can concoct their vexations into an idea and then project that as "Yoruba " worldview.
Is there a directory or Who's Who? of Yoruba Persons of Repute? Who are the editors?

Who is the judge of who is reputable or not?

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Anyone can concoct their vexations into an idea and then project that as "Yoruba " worldview.
Is there a directory or Who's Who? of Yoruba Persons of Repute? Who are the editors?

are you yoruba? if not dont tell me about my people and our values

7 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
post=86968989:
His Father ?! shocked shocked

That is too much o.
We refused to abuse or support the abuse of anyone's father cos of politics biko.

All of us @[/b] have fathers too.

This is how some foolish kids bring unjust curses to the lives of their parents
Leave FFK's father outta politics biko.
Concentrate on the uncultured loud mouth.

Modify:

Oh, it was the mumu FFK that started it all?
He will always run his mouth.
He got served.
[b]No one has the monopoly to foolishness and madness

(As we always let the children of hate here know also,
We only chose to respect the rules of the forum and also not raised with foul languages).
We remembered when he said he will pee on his father's grave if PMB won the last election!
And we all know what happened then.
Mumu FFK and his mumu mouth....

FFKs father was a politician and a known traitor all over Yoruba land, so we didn't just start talking about him. His nickname is fani power.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by 0m0nnakoda: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
isthatso:

are you yoruba? if not dont tell me about my people and our values
childish talk.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by 0m0nnakoda: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Stevecovey:

FFKs father was a politician and a known traitor all over Yoruba land, so we didn't just start talking about him. His nickname is fani power.
Traitor how?
What act of treachery did he commit
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by johnkay1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

You're trying hard to defend FFK but you don't know where to start.

8 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Salebo: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Roast ke. Ogundamisi is a mumu boy. Govt gat nothing on ffk if not they would have caged him. 2 people as clean as whistle are ffk and dino.

If not Magu would have locked them up siiince.

You are a THIEF!

Simple and Short...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
0m0nnakoda:
childish talk.

what is childish. How can I go and be arguing with an Ibo or hausa about their cultural values? Do I know more than they do? what kind of arrogance is that? what nonsense!!!

12 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
isthatso:
He speaks truth, the Fani Kayode family is a deeply flawed family. His father was a nuisance and a traitor, his brother was gay and died of AIDS, FFK himself is or was a drug addict and the stories of his ex wives are well documented.

When we were young his father was synonymous with treachery in the same way Rambo, Anini or Oyenusi was synonymous with armed robbery!

You will not see anybody of substance in Yoruba land, especially those with deep family pedigree associate themselves with him. Those who associate with him are those who are themselves new on the scene and not aware of his pedigree and think because he has a famous name he is someone to be reckoned with. He is an outcast.
Tell them.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by 0m0nnakoda: 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
isthatso:

what is childish. How can I go and be arguing with an Ibo or hausa about their cultural values? Do I know more than they do? what kind of arrogance is that? what nonsense!!!
this is a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Brightest04(m): 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
This serves FFK real good a man saturated in petroleum minds how he walks by a fire,or else he will get himself consumed by fire.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by 0m0nnakoda: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
johnkay1:

You're trying hard to defend FFK but you don't know where to start.
Actually I am not interested in defending him. Defend him from WHAT ?
From what exactly? Coronavirus? What is attacking him?

All that is infantile talk.
Focus on the issues I raised
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Stillthebest: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Traitor how?
What exactly was his treachery?
What did he do

Name ONE thing

Shortly after independence, Awolowo and Akintola who was his deputy premier got embroidered in a fight that almost torn AG party apart. This led to turmoil and chaos among the party members and in the South West, that was around '62.

The crisis got the attention of the federal and thus, it removed Ladoke and Fani Kayode as Wester head and deputy, a seat Awolowo had left to contest for the presidency and upon failure, had come back to reclaim, hence the reason for the imbroglio. The Fed Govt installed an interim in the man called Majek.

Ladoke n Remi Fani connived with the federal under Tafa Balewa and Ahmad Bello to tag Awo for treason and was sentenced to 10 yrs imprisonment.

They then formed a child party Democratic PARTY out of AG party and later NPN majorly northern party that went ahead to win elections. Ladoke and Fani were later reinstalled before the election...selling the South to the North, an agenda that was totally different from Awos vision. Main reasons he cursed them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
so FFK tried to sexually assault one of his daughters?

A lot of things are now making sense. **spits**

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
0m0nnakoda:
this is a faceless forum.

Character is traditionally the most important virtue in yoruba land. Hence the term omoluabi. In yoruba land, there is a term "omo ta ni e" meaning who is your father or which family do you come from. We believe if you know a person's father or family, you know his character because the apple never falls far from the tree and if you instill something in a child he will never depart from it. So you understand the importance of character to yorubas traditionally, one of the biggest put downs in yoruba land is to question someones family, pedigree etc.

It is this "Omo ta ni e" "ta ni baba e" "what is your pedigree," "who is your father" that has caused a the problem with Ogundamisi and FFK. In trying to attack FFK, he forget he is not in a position to question anyone's pedigree.

i say traditionally because these days, things are changing, poverty, lack of history, foreign influences and the influx of people into yoruba land with questionable values etc have eroded some of these values.

10 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by desiredhome: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
fallout87:
Kayode is a hypocrite.

He is just as hungry for stolen money yet he wants to preach to others about it.

Bubu please when is FFK joining kanu and metu? can't wait for that day
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by desiredhome: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
Dre555:
Fatality+brutality. Ffk come and see your mate.
This one pass am, FFK no reach am at all
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Captainrambo2: 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Salebo:

You are a THIEF!

Simple and Short...
your papa angry
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by spiritmasquerad(m): 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
This is just a massacre of FFK, the man find trouble and was not ready for the counter attack. The man too talk sah
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by spiritmasquerad(m): 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
This is just a massacre of FFK, the man find trouble and was not ready for the counter attack. The man too talk sha
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Augustenite(m): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Roast ke. Ogundamisi is a mumu boy. Govt gat nothing on ffk if not they would have caged him. 2 people as clean as whistle are ffk and dino.

If not Magu would have locked them up siiince.

Wetin u dey talk bayi... Oga try and get sense once. Who clean??. Don't u know very soon FFK will serve his own jail term?

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
isthatso:

i say traditionally because these days, things are changing, poverty, lack of history, foreign influences and the influx of people into yoruba land with questionable values etc have eroded some of these values.

@ the bolded. Preach my brother. These foreigners will even laugh at some traditional values, and some dumb Yoruba will follow them and laugh. Keep laughing until ur culture & identity is erased. Then it would be very easy to takeover ur land.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
Difrent:

whats the correlation with the two?
NONE
FFK, METUH, FAYOSE and co STOLE money to be used to equip the military...................a thief is a thief
different fro an ethnic champion and religious bigot

i'd rather be a tribal warlord that a THIEF

Shekau is not a thief but a cold blooded murderer. In his judgement it's better to be a murderer than being a thief and you too.

The north midwifed boko haram. Defend them, shield them, feed them and sponsor them. Jonathan sent general Ihejirika who started cutting them to size. The north started complaining. Till date no northerner has been found culpable because insurgency is their oil well.

Oh! I forgot you prefer to be a cold blooded murderer.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by golddeejay(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
Whatever his political affiliation is at any particular time, I have always seen him as a charlatan due to his father's reputation and his uncultured utterances.

I lost every respect for him after watching him drag the elders without caution on national tv as the SA to obssanjo. I believe there is no wrong in telling the elders they are wrong, but don't lose your home training doing it. That is what makes you a yoruba.

It is good he got served his own poison...he is trying hard to maintain relevance in politics.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by bhella10: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
BreconHills:

No yoruba born pre 1960 - 1980 can come to his aid. That saying that the guy quoted was common place. We sung it or it was sung to us. Younger people can defend him. Why not?
I would have thought his kinsmen from land of the rising sun would stick their neck out for him as usual. They're just going to let him run over ni?

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by 0m0nnakoda: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
isthatso:

Character is traditionally the most important virtue in yoruba land. Hence the term omoluabi. In yoruba land, there is a term "omo ta ni e" meaning who is your father or which family do you come from. We believe if you know a person's father or family, you know his character because the apple never falls far from the tree and if you instill something in a child he will never depart from it. So you understand the importance of character to yorubas traditionally, one of the biggest put downs in yoruba land is to question someones family, pedigree etc.

It is this "Omo ta ni e" "ta ni baba e" "what is your pedigree," "who is your father" that has caused a the problem with Ogundamisi and FFK. In trying to attack FFK, he forget he is not in a position to question anyone's pedigree.

Very Interesting but as relevant as the value of pi to 16 decimal points or the Oriki of the Ijebus.

Totally tangential and irrelevant.
I don't know whether or not he is in a position to question any one's pedigree.
What facts do you rely on in saying so
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by 0m0nnakoda: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Stillthebest:

Shortly after independence, Awolowo and Akintola who was his deputy Gov got embroidered in a fight that almost torn AG party apart. This led to turmoil and chaos among the party members and in the South West, that was around '62.

The crisis got the attention of the federal and thus, it removed Ladoke and Fani Kayode as Wester head and deputy, a seat Awolowo had left to contest for the presidency and upon failure, had come back to reclaim, hence the reason for the imbroglio. The Fed Govt installed an interim in the man called Majek.

Ladoke n Remi Fani connived with the federal under Tafa Balewa and Ahmad Bello to tagged Awo for treason and was sentenced to 10 yrs in prison.

They then formed a child party Democratic PARTY out of AG party and later NPN majorly northern party that went ahead to win elections. Ladoke and Fani were later reinstalled before the election...selling the South to the North, an agenda that was totally different from Awos vision. Main reasons he cursed them.

So tan?
Ki ni nkan to se ti enikan o se ri? La ti ojo ti alaiye ti de aiye ni awon oniselu ti n da ara won nu

So politicians had disagreements and parted ways?

Amaechi Wike
Oshiomhole Obaseki
Ganduje Kwankwaso
Obasanjo Atiku
Akpabio Udom
Eh hen?
Kini big deal?
What was the politics of MKO Abiola? Adeniran Ogunsanga,TOS Benson,Richard Akinjide,AMA Akinloye ?
Was it not Akinjide that came up with the 12 2/3 argument in 1979?

I hope there is more on FFK"s father than his political choices.
Everyone cannot face the same direction
Abiola never aligned with Awolowo

Not choosing to align with Awolowo is a legitimate choice and right
Yes Awolowo was a cult figure like Buhari and in some strongholds you could not speak out against him but this is 2020
Did Fani Power do anything else?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

What facts do you rely on in saying so

The same facts you rely on when you believe the man you call your father is indeed your biological father because I know you have never done a DNA test!!

There are culture wheres character is less of a priority and the most successful person is the god so i dont expect you to understand! We prostrate for our elders, some find it strange...thats our way!! I dont have to explain our culture and values to you, neither am i so arrogant as to expect you to justify yours to me.

EOD

6 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by ENG0701: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
Slimtzy:
the only thing FFK knows is "who is your father",he asked Amaechi the same question years ago and even called Amaechi son of wine tapper but Amaechi put him to cleaner the same manner Prof Ishaq Akintola of MURIC humbled him.i never see a grown up man that only boast of his father's name but not his.i only pity gullible people that don't know history but are supporting him blindly.i still remembered how my father used to warn us in 80s not to be bastard like Fani kayode

I was going to type the same thing. He only boast about his father, and he insults people with poor background. FFK has not achieved anything personally to boast of, everything he is, he was given because of his name.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode by 0m0nnakoda: 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
isthatso:

The same facts you rely on when you believe the man you call your father is indeed your biological father because I know you have never done a DNA test!!

There are culture wheres character is less of a priority and the most successful person is the god so i dont expect you to understand! We prostrate for our elders, some find it strange...thats our way!! I dont have to explain our culture and values to you, neither am i so arrogant as to expect you to justify yours to me.

EOD

Is this the same omoluabi way of speaking that brings my father into it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Refills Anambra Water Fountain With Keg / IGP Deploys Intervention Squads To Lagos And Ogun. / Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.