Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! (2856 Views)

When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship. / Can You Marry A Dumb Partner? / Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Ikedonn(m): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2010
@ poster
Not all men are bad.Some women are also evil. angry
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by MrsEve2(f): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2010
(cackling evilishly)
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Ikedonn(m): 8:58am On Dec 20, 2010
Must a fool make a comment? sad
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by MrsEve2(f): 9:04am On Dec 20, 2010
Ikedonn:

Gbam! How does it feel winning the THE BIGGEST FOOL award? tongue
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Phate07(m): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2010
Ikedonn:

Apparently, she enjoys making foolish comments. undecided
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by MrsEve2(f): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2010
Phate07:

Apparently, she enjoys making foolish comments. undecided

Speaking from experience I see cool
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Phate07(m): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Speaking from experience I see cool

Do you mean the experience of having conversed with you? undecided tongue tongue
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2010
^^ grin grin another person is accusing me of spending too much time with Ms.Eve,

just like you did Carolece LOL.But I think it hasn't hit you men yet that women

are pi$sed off. But like anything else you men fail to pay attention and read clues. . . undecided
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by MrsEve2(f): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2010
Mz Dark,

Boys don't like being challenged by women. As you can see. It all good though. I like the attention I am receiving and knowing that I get under their skin is a joy! grin Men are so easy and pliable. wink
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2010
@carolece
i understand fully your hatred for men and that is irrelevant in this matter as you have the right to your opinion but, as for the story you gave,  if you believe that a single woman is automatically better than a married one then you are sadly mistaking.
the guy proved it to your friend as he rather be with a married woman part time rather than with your friend full time(says much about how weak your gf's game is/was)

you also pointed out why many females fail in relationships. . . . . . . .  believing that if they give everything to a man, that man should stick with them for life. they had a great relationship then it ended. why do YOU gals believe that a guy should stay regardless of if he wants it or not? he DOESNT WANT HER ANY LONGER, tell your gf to grow up, accept this fact and stop bitching about it.
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2010
@Mr.BrownJay women are justified with our b.tching. If she gave HER ALL and he knows it but is playing the game knowing she is unaware, it is HIS responsibility to let her know HE does not love her. It is called DECEPTION! It is NEVER ok. When men think with their big heads and not the one between their legs, shows like Snapped and Forensic Files (lol) would cease to exist. lipsrsealed How do you sound brother? He can play her and she should not b.tch? Come on now. Come on. If he doesnt want to be there he needs to keep it 100 and stop being a parasite. Parasite is probably the only role men seem to be committed to these days. angry
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by livedit(f): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2010
I can definitely understand why Carolece is frustrated and upset with men in general.  Carolece has every right to be angry.  Obviously, she cares about her friend and don't want no harm or hurt to come against her friend.  Her friend was betrayed and hurt that all she invested in this guy, he ups and leaves her for a married woman.

But I wouldn't stereo type that all men are dumb/useless.  There are just some men/women who are clueless to the fact of what they are doing is not only shady but completely wrong.  That's HIS prerogative if HE chose to end the relationship, but here comes the wrong part is to involve himself with a married woman who is already in a committed relationship. 

He know not what he is doing.  Otherwise, if he did. He would know that the repercussions he WILL suffer that comes along with it will not be worth it in the end. He pass up (I'm assuming a good SINGLE woman) who would put him first, love, care and respect him and give him her undivided attention. But instead he chose to commit a horrific act and start sleeping with someone else's wife.

What's sad on HIS part is that, she don't even care or respect him enough to end her present marriage before messing with him.  She'd rather keep the upper hand and leave him straying and hanging on like a human yo-yo ball whenever SHE wants to be bothered with him.  He leave someone that was first in her life to become somebodies pathetic seconds. He not even her 3rds, because I'm sure someone as low and sloppy with no class is sleeping with other men too.

I know HE don't think she is faithful to HIM when she can't even be faithful to her husband.  It's sad on that married woman's part because she is ruining her marriage, committing an abomination against God, toying with people's emotions by using them for whatever she can get from them.

I just don't understand why if you are married, you are very unhappy and no longer want to be married/in a relationship, why not end it first without taking your rotten spoiled cursed garbage baggage into someone else's life.  Carolece friend is probably better off without him in her life.  She see's what kind of morals he has, or should I say, a lack there of she was involved with.  She just should let him go and let him dig his own grave and move on with her life.  Sooner or later, what they are doing in the dark will be brought to light.  He will realize she is making a complete azz of him.  He think he on top of things, when she running game all on him.  He gonna feel really silly after she get done taking all his money and using him for all his worth and then dump him in the trash like he did her friend.

Then when all is said and done. Once her husband find out exactly what he's married to, if he's smart, he'll leave her with her disease infected lonely homeless pathetic life and divorce her and end up with someone who is worthy of his love and time.  All because she have no respect for herself or anyone else.

You can't do evil things and expect positive results in the end.  What goes around comes around.  And it's ALWAYS 10 times worse than what you dished out.

Lord forgive them, for they know not what they do.
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

@Mr.BrownJay women are justified with our b.tching. If she gave HER ALL and he knows it but is playing the game knowing she is unaware, it is HIS responsibility to let her know HE does not love her. It is called DECEPTION! It is NEVER ok. When men think with their big heads and not the one between their legs, shows like Snapped and Forensic Files (lol) would cease to exist. lipsrsealed How do you sound brother? He can play her and she should not b.tch? Come on now. Come on. If he doesnt want to be there he needs to keep it 100 and stop being a parasite. Parasite is probably the only role men seem to be committed to these days. angry

may i ask you where is the deception you see in this matter?! they had a great relationship and then bf decided that he had enough and left to be with someone else. he didnt cheat, he simply decided that this relationship was over and bounced. . . . . . . . .and EVEN if he cheated, the fact that the other gal is married would be irrelevant!

you sound exactly like many "lost" women who have given much (forgetting that men equally give as much) and then becomes bitter when it doesnt turn out as YOU wished. here is a clue:
- would you rather a guy stays with you regardless of him wanting to be there or not, let alone care/loves you?!
- should all what you "supposedly" put in that relationship be a reason for that person to stay?!
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by nwabuking5(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2010
u dont have to be angry about it, just advice ur friend to go and hookup with a maried man thats all so that it will be 1-1
what do u think
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by livedit(f): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2010
nwabuking5:

u dont have to be angry about it, just advice your friend to go and hookup with a maried man thats all so that it will be 1-1
what do u think

undecided Umm, why should her friend do that? Why not just move on with your life and find someone who is available and SINGLE and forget about him. Two wrongs don't make a right. Then if her friend does that, that don't make her no better than him. Why not keep your dignity and move and find someone who will love you and be faithful to you and only you. The best revenge she could do is forgive, continue on with her life and find someone who will make her happy, have her back and treat her right. NOTHING good will come from that cursed relationship between her ex and married woman. Why tell her friend to go out and curse herself too?
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2010
i love women way too much cheesy, if u a woman and you hate men you can kiss my black hairy Azzz grin grin
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Creamish(f): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2010
hey . . tho' ur friend may b hurt, she shuld b happy God spared her from a future filled wit regrets cos if he culd do this to her now that they're not married, it'l b worse off for her if they get hooked for life . . . she shuld move on . . derz alot of men out der . .wit great personalities . . wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Youngpo413: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2014
Carolece:
A friend of mine is presently going through some serious heart ache over some a silly goat. They had this wonderful relationship, she love him dearly and would go the extra mile for him. He used to show interest until a few weeks ago when he started staying out and having arguments with his woman.

Now I am learning that he left her for a woman who is married. WTF? He can only call when she tell him the time when her husband isnt home. He can only see her when she is on her lunch break. Wonder when and where they have sex? I wouldnt even drop a single tear for that fool. I'd just wish for him to walk in the path of a fully loaded trailor on a highway. Dumb fuk! What man would leave his woman for someone who has a husband? The stupidity is way beyond my comprehension.
you will never understand
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Youngpo413: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2014
Carolece:
yeah, if you dont know by now, I HATE MEN THE MOST. I WISH EVERYTHING EVIL TO ALL OF YOU. AND THATS THE PLAIN TRUTH.

No darling, my last ex instance was way back in the early 90ies.
you need deliverance
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Youngpo413: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2014
MrsEve2:
Hmm,

Poster, I concur.
mumu
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Youngpo413: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2014
Ikedonn:
@ poster
Not all men are bad.Some women are also evil. angry
seconded
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by JAVANESE(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2014
freecocoa:
I wonder wat dat guy did to you that made you like this.ITS A PITY SHA.
she z d 1 facin d predicament jor. Stop lyin its a friend whc i knw doesnt exist

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Youngpo413: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
nwabuking5:
u dont have to be angry about it, just advice ur friend to go and hookup with a maried man thats all so that it will be 1-1
what do u think
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Guy Who Is Dating And Sleeping With Two Identical Twins Sister [Photos] / I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? / For The Men Only Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.