Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,137 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It (1014 Views)

Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? / This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It by onila(f): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2012
wink

Re: Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It by Mynd44: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2012
Onila, what have you been smoking
Re: Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2012
[size=13pt]honestly, your acct should be locked from posting topics for 3weeks grin besides do you go out atall seems to me like the only friend you have is NL winkonila pls stop doing this jare! haba, you don old pass this one na grin[/size]
Re: Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mynd_44: Onila, what have you been smoking
Internet weed smiley
Re: Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It by onila(f): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2012
bennyraz: [size=13pt]honestly, your acct should be locked from posting topics for 3weeks grin besides do you go out atall seems to me like the only friend you have is NL winkonila pls stop doing this jare! haba, you don old pass this one na grin[/size]

I am a student, I have no part time job. .while writing my school essay-i just sneak into NL during my break grin
Re: Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2012
onila:

I am a student, I have no part time job. .while writing my school essay-i just sneak into NL during my break grin
[size=13pt]you must be a sneakers then grin grin but ur mind is so filled with alot of stuffs..[/size]
Re: Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It by onila(f): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2012
bennyraz: [size=13pt]you must be a sneakers then grin grin but ur mind is so filled with alot of stuffs..[/size]

i have ADHD

so my mind is always packed with different things grin
Re: Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2012
onila:

i have ADHD

so my mind is always packed with different things grin
[size=13pt]you know what, you're always having everything grin well, i have a friend who has it too grin the funniest thing is that, he's a music producer and he channels everything into playing keyboard, tapping, pinging, playing games e.t.c he's always doing something with his hands and Im like WTF aren't you ever tire[/size]

Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a mental or neurobehavioral disorder[1] characterized by either significant difficulties of inattention or hyperactivity and impulsiveness or a combination of the two. According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR), symptoms emerge before seven years of age.[2][3] There are three subtypes of the disorder which consist of it being predominantly inattentive (ADHD-PI or ADHD-I), predominately hyperactive-impulsive (ADHD-HI or ADHD-H), or the two combined (ADHD-C). Oftentimes people refer to ADHD-PI as "Attention deficit disorder" (ADD), however, the term was revised in the 1994 version of the DSM.

ADHD impacts school-aged children and results in restlessness, acting impulsively, and lack of focus which impairs their ability to learn properly. It is the most commonly studied and diagnosed psychiatric disorder in children, affecting about 3 to 5 percent of children globally[4][5] and diagnosed in about 2 to 16 percent of school-aged children.[6] It is a chronic disorder[7] with 30 to 50 percent of those individuals diagnosed in childhood continuing to have symptoms into adulthood.[8][9] Adolescents and adults with ADHD tend to develop coping mechanisms to compensate for some or all of their impairments.[10] It is estimated that 4.7 percent of American adults live with ADHD.[11] Standardized rating scales such as the World Health Organization's Adult ADHD Self-Report Scale can be used for ADHD screening and assessment of the disorder's symptoms' severity.[12]

ADHD is diagnosed two to four times more frequently in boys than in girls,[13][14] though studies suggest this discrepancy may be partially due to subjective bias of referring teachers.[15] ADHD management usually involves some combination of medications, Applied behavior analysis (ABA, the new term for Behavior modification), lifestyle changes, and counseling. Its symptoms can be difficult to differentiate from other disorders, increasing the likelihood that the diagnosis of ADHD will be missed.[16] In addition, most clinicians have not received formal training in the assessment and treatment of ADHD, in particular in adult patients.[16]

ADHD and its diagnosis and treatment have been considered controversial since the 1970s.[17] The controversies have involved clinicians, teachers, policymakers, parents and the media. Topics include ADHD's causes, and the use of stimulant medications in its treatment.[18][19][20] Most healthcare providers accept that ADHD is a genuine disorder with debate in the scientific community centering mainly around how it is diagnosed and treated.[21][22][23] The American Medical Association concluded in 1998 that the diagnostic criteria for ADHD are based on extensive research and, if applied appropriately, lead to the diagnosis with hig
Re: Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mynd_44: Onila, what have you been smoking
E-weed
Re: Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It by onila(f): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2012
bennyraz: [size=13pt]you know what, you're always having everything grin well, i have a friend who has it too grin the funniest thing is that, he's a music producer and he channels everything into playing keyboard, tapping, pinging, playing games e.t.c he's always doing something with his hands and Im like WTF aren't you ever tire[/size]

smiley well for me adhd make me quite informative
Re: Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2012
onila: smiley well for me adhd make me quite informative
with such passion, i think you like it cool
Re: Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It by 190: 1:57am On Oct 07, 2012
I knew it,

Knew onila is slowly loosing it

Please is there any MFM pastor in the house, we need to subject her to 40days and 40nites dry fasting
Re: Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It by born2boink(m): 4:54am On Oct 07, 2012
ULSHERLAN:
E-weed
embarassed grin eletronic or eletricuted weed?
Re: Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 07, 2012
This Onila gal sef.
Re: Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:30am On Oct 07, 2012
born2fuck: embarassed grin eletronic or eletricuted weed?
Electronic
Re: Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It by Mynd44: 6:45am On Oct 07, 2012
ULSHERLAN:
Electronic
who is her dealer?
Re: Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am her dealer.
Now you know who..*smiles
Re: Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It by Mynd44: 7:18am On Oct 07, 2012
ULSHERLAN:
Now you know who..*smiles
Msheeeew
Re: Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It by CrazyMan(m): 8:34am On Oct 07, 2012
If he's so dumb, why date him in the first instance.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Ignore, You Can Help. / I Wish You Cared. / Facts About Women In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.