Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,958 members, 7,841,688 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities (36752 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 3:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
Uglyojuku:

Stop lying. Igboland is tiny and undeveloped.
The only little developed part in Igboland is Onitsha.
Stop comparing your tiny undeveloped hamlets to Ibadan.
Summation of all no reach half of Ibadan lol

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 4:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
kettykings:

Even if this is true !
That anambra $6b GDP is 100% contributed by igbos while the $10B Ogun GDP is contributed by 99% no yourbas which include Dangote , Bua , igbo businessmen , Indians , Chinese , Americans , British etc
Kikikiki, word of a loser. He no won accept fact, come dey use style digress. Don't know that street hawk also contribute

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 4:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Imagine yoruba man advising Igbo man? like I said earlier you only know things around you, you might be older than me but I can assure you when you were my age you haven't achieve what I have, save the advice for your unemployed brothers here, I manage my businesses, also employed others, I stay in my own house I don't pay rent, my is real not audio achievements.
Online billionaires have returned again hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 4:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sylraph1:

ODOGWU NWOKE....
NNA GI MUSIRI GI IKE.....

Just love the way you were bombarding those guys with facts upon facts..... both pictorial facts,Google facts and so on.All they did was running around was running around jostling without giving any cogent fact to back up thier claims.
So this is the Ibadan they were all painting Gold..... ife anuwa gwurum ezigbo Ike.

Any rational person would agree That apart from Lagos(No man's land),a formal capital territory and a place where a Nigerians and people from all walks of Life come to hustle,Non of thier states would stand Anambra state.

Jisike odogwu nwoke
Continue bursting all thier Lagos Ibadan express propaganda....

Lol, you people are just shameless. What your mumu guy posted showed ogun and ondo above anambra in industry. Ondo above all osu land in agriculture, yet shame no catch una kikikikikikiki. I deal with real fact. How far, is anambra not part of Niger delta hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 4:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
Uglyojuku:

Igboland is backward even with their tiny size.The only partly developed place is Onitsha which is not up to 5 GRAs in Ibadan.
Dont let them decide you here o. I do visit their land, you will nearly poke with the rate of dirtiness, dilapidated houses, and odour oozing from their street. Go to onitsha and see. Don't be deceived by the mumu pic they post here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 4:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

So Nigeria Bureau of Statistics is no longer a reliable source of information. Things you see from infants in nairaland everyday.

Anyway I am quite sure your ignorance has been cured. Have a nice day.
Shatap, this is not Nigeria bureau. Stop peddling lies. Even YouTube video made for onitsha by igboman mentioned 52km. I dare you to post link to it.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ZZ22: 4:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson my man doing what he does best. One man Mopol
Your statistics, pictorial evidence, facts and figures come like dagger to the heart of the unrepentant liars.

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 5:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
Gabriel004:
Dont let them decide you here o. I do visit their land, you will nearly poke with the rate of dirtiness, dilapidated houses, and odour oozing from their street. Go to onitsha and see. Don't be deceived by the mumu pic they post here.
I know.They remain the dirtiest of the pigs. grin

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 5:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
ZZ22:
Anambralstson my man doing what he does best. One man Mopol
Your statistics, pictorial evidence, facts and figures come like dagger to the heart of the unrepentant liars.
You mean these statistics? grin

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Ykc2(m): 6:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
I beg no where for Nigeria fine ,forget pictures taking from the sky,if you go lekki you no go believe wetin your eyes go see you go wonder,
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 7:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ibadan is world leading slum city

Ibadan slum looking like Europe. grin
Ibadan slum still looks better than Igboland.

With Igbos' late arrival to civilisation, they have bigger and dump sites look alike slums.

IGBOLAND:

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 7:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
IBADAN city is more developed and has better road network than the entire SE.
Fact is just stubborn. grin

IBADAN:

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 7:40pm On Feb 29, 2020

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by gwafaeziokwu: 10:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
Gabriel004:
Shatap, this is not Nigeria bureau. Stop peddling lies. Even YouTube video made for onitsha by igboman mentioned 52km. I dare you to post link to it.

I am not the one who issued you the oluwole certificate you are parading. Therefore you can't hold me responsible for your academic deficiencies.

Research methodology is one of the prerequisite criteria for the award of any certificate in the higher institutions (polytechnics or university ). The essence is to teach you how to conduct independent research that will equip you with knowledge outside that which was taught in classrooms.

Of course it is obvious you never did any original research. You did the usual copy and paste. I can't help you dear. Tear up the fake certificate, enroll in a better school and gain the correct knowledge. Peace.

6 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 12:59am On Mar 01, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

I am not the one who issued you the oluwole certificate you are parading. Therefore you can't hold me responsible for your academic deficiencies.

Research methodology is one of the prerequisite criteria for the award of any certificate in the higher institutions (polytechnics or university ). The essence is to teach you how to conduct independent research that will equip you with knowledge outside that which was taught in classrooms.

Of course it is obvious you never did any original research. You did the usual copy and paste. I can't help you dear. Tear up the fake certificate, enroll in a better school and gain the correct knowledge. Peace.
This your long epistle holds not water. Shut up I say. Stop digressing and bring the link to your claim. Atleast, you claimed to know more than google that gave us Nigeria landmass, each state landmass, USA landmass, European countries landmass, the landmass of each state in the US.

I can't take people that lied how US armies came to purchase fighter jet from their dirty Aba.

Be bold enough to bring the link. With that, I can take you serious. Onitsha no be only 500km, na 83million km.

Why are you afraid to post the link to it. Atleast prove yourself. I dare you to proof me wrong by posting the link to your claim.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 6:42am On Mar 01, 2020
Gabriel004:
Lol, you people are just shameless. What your mumu guy posted showed ogun and ondo above anambra in industry. Ondo above all osu land in agriculture, yet shame no catch una kikikikikikiki. I deal with real fact. How far, is anambra not part of Niger delta hehehehe

Just imagine the question this Olodo asked? Is Anambra not part of Niger delta , when I said these guys are empty, they will be doubting, and his fellow Olodo even liked his comment instead of correcting him , if not for Ijaw Oil Obasanjo forcefully ceded to Ondo State, they will be competing position with Bauchi or Kogi, outside oil exploration industries, Ondo I know is far below Nnewi in industries and commerce not to talk of almighty Onitsha metro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 7:08am On Mar 01, 2020
No matter how you dribble trying so hard to charge the narratives, Anambra is ahead of all your states except no man's land, Oyo is big for nothing, Ibadan is space 93% covered with dilapidated mud bungalows, the best governor that will come from that state is the person that will summon courage and demolish those shanties, to be frank it's an eyesore to any reasonable person, I was ashamed when we went there for presidential campaign.

These are states that control 90% financial transactions in Nigeria according to CBN, listed according to their financial strength

6 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 7:23am On Mar 01, 2020
In national GDP according to CBN, trade contributed more than manufacturing sector, trade accounted for 5.3trillion while manufacturing is 3.6trillion

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 8:15am On Mar 01, 2020
Anambralstson:
In national GDP according to CBN, trade contributed more than manufacturing sector, trade accounted for 5.3trillion while manufacturing is 3.6trillion

Is that why Anambra has IDP camps and the whole Igboland is one massive IDP camp?

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 9:15am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
Anambralstson:
[/b]
Just imagine the question this Olodo asked? Is Anambra not part of Niger delta , when I said these guys are empty, they will be doubting, and his fellow Olodo even liked his comment instead of correcting him , if not for Ijaw Oil Obasanjo forcefully ceded to Ondo State, they will be competing position with Bauchi or Kogi, outside oil exploration industries, Ondo I know is far below Nnewi in industries and commerce not to talk of almighty Onitsha metro.
[/s]Bring out the source where Obasanjo conceded ijaw oil to ondo Mr mumu. The fact remains that ondo oil times four all the ones una claimed to have in igbo land. Your level of education is worst.

Lol, if I call you dense Now, you will start shouting. You have been posting 2017 stat for the past 3years, in the stat, ondo is above your anambra in industry, yet, mumu like you is mentioning nnewi thereby contradicting yourself. And you claimed to be educated. You be zombie. The anambra you shout couldn't produce IGR more than ondo. Even what you posted does not show anambra. Oga ade don't let your kids are your foolishness here Abeg. You are so shameless. The fact remains, anambra gets no folking oil.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Biafrarep(m): 9:23am On Mar 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Bruv, wages in Dubai are higher than that of Lagos, so Cost of living is higher in Dubai than lagos

It is also noticeable that Dubai uses different currency from the one used in Nigeria. The currency used in Dubai is stronger.

However, Anambra and Oyo uses the same Currency

Have the same average national salary level pegged at 30k

So how do you justify a higher cost of living in Anambra than Oyo in that environment?

Like I told you earlier, you need to go back to school.

High cost of living doesn't automatically transfer to higher standard of living

Do you understand!

My dear, high cost of living is directly proportional to higher standard of living. It means that the locals have higher disposal income. That is why the north is very cheap to live in, simply because disposal income is low. Likewise why Abuja, P.H and Lagos have high cost of living.

You claim to be educated yet you don't have knowledge of basic economics.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2020
Gabriel004:
[s][/s]Bring out the source where Obasanjo conceded ijaw oil to ondo Mr mumu. The fact remains that ondo oil times four all the ones una claimed to have in igbo land. Your level of education is worst.

Lol, if I call you dense Now, you will start shouting. You have been posting 2017 stat for the past 3years, in the stat, ondo is above your anambra in industry, yet, mumu like you is mentioning nnewi thereby contradicting yourself. And you claimed to be educated. You be zombie. The anambra you shout couldn't produce IGR more than ondo. Even what you posted does not show anambra. Oga ade don't let your kids are your foolishness here Abeg. You are so shameless. The fact remains, anambra gets no folking oil.
Please can you list the industries in Ondo state let compare with the ones in Nnewi?

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2020
Biafrarep:

My dear, high cost of living is directly proportional to higher standard of living. It means that the locals have higher disposal income. That is why the north is very cheap to live in, simply because disposal income is low. Likewise why Abuja, P.H and Lagos have high cost of living.

You claim to be educated yet you don't have knowledge of basic economics.
Bruv Economics

High cost of living does not mean the people living in an area has higher disposable income, especially when wages are not different. It simply means people spend more on less.

I don't think a factory worker or state government worker in Anambra earns more than those in Oyo state. The current Minimum wage is 30k across the federation.

If you buy bread for N200 in Anambra and I buy the same bread or N100 in ibadan out of my own minimum wage. Please can you tell me who is actually living better?

The issue of North does not hold water because of the high rate poverty due to lack of education and skilled workforce majority of the wealth is concentrated in the hands of the few.

Abuja has a lot of Government workers than earns in millions

Lagos has a lot multinations and also serves as headquarters of many businesses in Nigeria with executive that earns in millions

Rivers has a lot of oil mogul and petroleum related industries

Please do not compare Anambra to this states.

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2020
Anambralstson:
No matter how you dribble trying so hard to charge the narratives, Anambra is ahead of all your states except no man's land, Oyo is big for nothing, Ibadan is space 93% covered with dilapidated mud bungalows, the best governor that will come from that state is the person that will summon courage and demolish those shanties, to be frank it's an eyesore to any reasonable person, I was ashamed when we went there for presidential campaign.

These are states that control 90% financial transactions in Nigeria according to CBN, listed according to their financial strength
So Ogun state is part of igbo land?

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2020
Uglyojuku:

Is that why Anambra has IDP camps and the whole Igboland is one massive IDP camp?
Your own case is worst, your brain is empty, go and deal with social Almajiris in Yoruba land

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:
So Ogun state is part of igbo land?
Read my post, seven states that control 90% financial transactions are as follows
Lagos
Rivers
Anambra
Abia
Kano
Ogun
FCT
Abia you guys yab every day contribute more to National GDP than Ogun and Oyo, Abia is one of the leading states in trade, trade contributed more than manufacturing sector, Abia is also oil producing state.

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

Read my post, seven states that control 90% financial transactions are as follows
Lagos
Rivers
Anambra
Abia
Kano
Ogun
FCT, Abia you guys yab every day contribute more to National GDP than Ogun and Oyo, Abia is one of the leading states in trade, trade contributed more than manufacturing, Abia is also oil producing state.
Bruv, there is nothing in the report that suggested that they were listed in a particular order or their order of contributions.

Abi you don't know how to read news? w

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Bruv, there is nothing in the report that suggested that they were listed in a particular order or their order of contributions.

Abi you don't know how to read news? w
You should use your brain and know that after services leading sector is trade before manufacturing sector

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

You should use your brain and know that after services leading sector is trade before manufacturing sector
And what makes you think more trade was done in Anambra than Ogun In 2019 sir?

Ogun is even closer to the Nigerian trading hub than Anambra?

And what makes you think Ogun is not a leading player in the service sector?

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 10:04am On Mar 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:

You guys are really funny, so you want to compare Ogun with Anambra in trade?

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:

Services accounted for 54.8% of Nigeria's rebased gross domestic product (GDP)
Ogun state is below Anambra in service

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

Services accounted for 54.8% of Nigeria's rebased gross domestic product (GDP)
Ogun state is below Anambra in service
In 2017 not 2020

if you are intelligent enough you will notice states like kaduna, Awka ibom which were more prominent your outdated GDP figures were not listed as states with most financial transactions in 2019, while Abia state which was not even listed made a surprise entry.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce & Dino Melaye At Osinbajo's Building / Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos / 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.