Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,353 members, 7,826,380 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities (36590 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by sofiscatedmoron: 10:02am On Feb 29, 2020
Sammy07:

You this abia boy, where have you been to in Ibadan?
Im not from abia, mr ewedu

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ODVanguard: 10:03am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

You only know the ones in your domain, Go to Ogbaru, Nnewi, Azu Ogbunike and Anambra West known for Agro industries and feed your eyes, Anambra host four gaint rice milling plants in that area, check NBS statistics and know the gap Anambra gave Oyo in industrial sector

Guy, I hope this will be the last time I will ever have to engage you on this forum. Anyone that has been on Nairaland long enough knows my history of refuting your crap. But I've had to stop that nonsense coz it's pointless. It's no secret that you're getting paid by your state governor to not only prop-up your state on social media, but it doesn't end there, part of your job-description is to also engage in trash-talking/disparaging and attempting to de-market SW states while you're at it. But after taking stock of your activities in this regard after all these years, nna, wetin you don gain? You are still in the same position, you haven't moved beyond going round Anambra and snapping the private homes of individuals without their consent, combing the internet and social media while hunting for 'brown-roof' images of ibadan and the rest of the SW, and then spending an inordinate amount of time on Nairaland posting pictures up and down. Like seriously dude, you're a grown a$$ married man, have a little bit of ambition in life if not for anything, atleast for the sake of your young family.

Just last year alone I developed 2 of my very own properties at choice estates in Ibadan (two more are scheduled to be completed by third quarter of this year) and one at Ajah Lagos, all within the space of one year dude, real talk. Now peep this. I'm not saying this to brag, but to inspire you and let you know that you can also achieve all of that if not more, but to get there you've gotta want more outta life than this tired old crap you spend your entire time doing on here, like seriously dude. The owners of those houses you keep snapping up and down don't have two heads bro. Try and be more productive with your time coz you're not getting any younger.

So far, all your efforts have yet to translate into Anambra becoming better than Ibadan. Your efforts haven't stopped your brothers from trooping to Yorubaland for economic sustenance. And last I checked, Ogun IGR alone still outperforms the entire SE states put together. So my guy, wetin you gain? Please grow up and consider better and more productive ways of spending your time coz you're not getting any younger. Nna, na advice I dey advice you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 10:09am On Feb 29, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

The worst part is that Afonja dont invest outside of afonja land,,, how many afonjas have buildings in onitsha or ph city,,, still yet look at state of badan
Tell that to Americans bro. We have building in a place that is more advanced than our own. Not the one that is less than ours. Mind that. So I should go build building in onitsha lol.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Yaribanzaonic: 10:16am On Feb 29, 2020
Trashy trash trash

Just imagine the long epistle you wrote down just to sound important? Do you know the portfolio of the chap you are quoting with your kindergarten chest beating? Abeg carry your 'poverty' oriented reasoning and drop it. You are really a 'broke a$$' in real life... angry sad

ODVanguard:

Guy, I hope this will be the last time I will ever have to engage you on this forum. Anyone that has been on Nairaland long enough knows my history of refuting your crap. But I've had to stop that nonsense coz it's pointless. It's no secret that you're getting paid by your state governor to not only prop-up your state on social media, but it doesn't end there, part of your job-description is to also engage in trash-talking/disparaging and attempting to de-market SW states while you're at it. But after taking stock of your activities in this regard after all these years, nna, wetin you don gain? You are still in the same position, you haven't moved beyond going round Anambra and snapping the private homes of individuals without their consent, combing the internet and social media while hunting for 'brown-roof' images of ibadan and the rest of the SW, and then spending an inordinate amount of time on Nairaland posting pictures up and down. Like seriously dude, you're a grown a$$ married man, have a little bit of ambition in life if not for anything, atleast for the sake of your young family.

Just last year alone I developed 2 of my very own properties at choice estates in Ibadan (two more are scheduled to be completed by third quarter of this year) and one at Ajah Lagos, all within the space of one year dude, real talk. Now peep this. I'm not saying this to brag, but to inspire you and let you know that you can also achieve all of that if not more, but to get there you've gotta want more outta life than this tired old crap you spend your entire time doing on here, like seriously dude. The owners of those houses you keep snapping up and down don't have two heads bro. Try and be more productive with your time coz you're not getting any younger.

So far, all your efforts have yet to translate into Anambra becoming better than Ibadan. Your efforts haven't stopped your brothers from trooping to Yorubaland for economic sustenance. And last I checked, Ogun IGR alone still outperforms the entire SE states. So my guy, wetin you gain? Please grow up and consider better and more productive ways of spending your time coz you're not getting any younger. Nna, na advice I dey advice you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 10:18am On Feb 29, 2020
See how they are stylishly begging Anambralstson to leave nairaland for them to continue their Lagos-Ibadan Express propaganda.

Anambralstson you are doing the right and honorable thing by constantly putting these afonjas where they belong.

Thump up for you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 10:32am On Feb 29, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Im not from abia, mr ewedu

The pics you posted are just the same place in Ibadan.Unfortunately, Igboland is tiny,brown roofed,slumy and undeveloped.

IGBOLAND:

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by sofiscatedmoron: 10:32am On Feb 29, 2020
Gabriel004:
Tell that to Americans bro. We have building in a place that is more advanced than our own. Not the one that is less than ours. Mind that. So I should go build building in onitsha lol.
Tell that to kenyas that dont know about Afonja,, afonjaa Hardly travel or build structure outside Afonja land,,, we know u well

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by sofiscatedmoron: 10:35am On Feb 29, 2020
Uglyojuku:

The pics you posted are just the same place in Ibadan.Unfortunately, Igboland is tiny,brown roofed,slumy and undeveloped.

IGBOLAND:
That is a music video,,, go to Google nd search onitsha and also search for ibadan. Show us ur screenshots lets see ,lol

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 10:38am On Feb 29, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:
Onitsha to Umuchukwu

This journey will take you approximately 2 hrs, if you follow the shortest route. Someone will sit in a dirty mud in Ogbomosho and be typing rubbish.
You see the tiny we talk about. In ondo state okitipupa to ikare alone is more than 4hours. Even Akure to owo which are too close will take you more than an hour

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 10:39am On Feb 29, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Tell that to kenyas that dont know about Afonja,, afonjaa Hardly travel or build structure outside Afonja land,,, we know u well
Yes, Kenya don't know about Afonja, but knows about Great yorubas. Hope they know Osus and not igbos grin.
Kenya developers grin

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 10:40am On Feb 29, 2020
Uglyojuku:

IGBOLAND:
Chai, what is this. Despite their small size.

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 10:43am On Feb 29, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:
Onitsha to Umuchukwu

This journey will take you approximately 2 hrs, if you follow the shortest route. Someone will sit in a dirty mud in Ogbomosho and be typing rubbish.

Stop lying. Igboland is tiny and undeveloped.
The only little developed part in Igboland is Onitsha.
Stop comparing your tiny undeveloped hamlets to Ibadan.

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 10:45am On Feb 29, 2020
ChinoElects:
See how they are stylishly begging Anambralstson to leave nairaland for them to continue their Lagos-Ibadan Express propaganda.

Anambralstson you are doing the right and honorable thing by constantly putting these afonjas where they belong.

Thump up for you.
See Dundee, your guy pick race cos all his lies got busted. Totit, weldone jere

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 10:48am On Feb 29, 2020
Gabriel004:
See Dundee, your guy pick race cos all his lies got busted. Totit, weldone jere

That must be chino. If my memory should serve me right, chino should be close to 50 years by now. cool

Chino chino. Hmmmm cool

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 10:48am On Feb 29, 2020
Uglyojuku:

Stop lying. Igboland is tiny and undeveloped.

Can you imagine that. grin
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 10:50am On Feb 29, 2020
totit:

That must be chino. If my memory should serve me right, chino should be close to 50 years by now. cool

Chino chino. Hmmmm cool

Hahahaha

Which means you should be around 65. You should quit this forum and go for retirement. Egbun

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 10:51am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson please keep dealing with them with facts and figures cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 10:52am On Feb 29, 2020
ChinoElects:

Hahahaha

Which means you should be around 65. You should quit this forum and go for retirement. Egbun

Chino, as at 2014 you were around 41-43. I lie? grin

You know I am telling the truth nah grin

Chino, leave nl for the kids. You are nearing granpa grin

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 10:56am On Feb 29, 2020
totit:

Can you imagine that. grin
Even renowned global GDP ranking says Ibadan is more progressive than Igboland.
More GDP,more IGR,more infrastructures etc.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 10:58am On Feb 29, 2020
totit:

Chino, as at 2014 you were around 41-43. I lie?

You know I am telling the truth nah ;

Chino, leave nl for the kids. You are nearing granpa

It is elders that knows the age of younger ones no wonder you claim to know me. When I was young at 15 you were already 40. Now that I am 30, you should be over sixty something to 70yrs. This is pure fact except you wanna use Ibadan propaganda to cover up again.

Pity yourself and retire from online bickering. All the people here are like babies to you. Mercy for yourself nah cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 11:01am On Feb 29, 2020
ChinoElects:

It is elders that knows the age of younger ones. When I was young at 10 you were already 40. Now that I am 30, you should be over sixty something to 70yrs.

Pity yourself and retire from online bickering. All the people here are like babies to you. Mercy for yourself nah cheesy cheesy

I am actually younger than you. Trust me. Mind you, my age wasn't displayed here on nairaland but yours. Don't assume mine, I know yours because it was all over nairaland during the period nairaland use to be a den of unmasking. cool

My good friend grin

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 11:02am On Feb 29, 2020
totit:

Chino, as at 2014 you were around 41-43. I lie? grin

You know I am telling the truth nah grin

Chino, leave nl for the kids. You are nearing granpa grin
lol

He is a grandpa.There was one bearing xtorse who was also a grandpa like .I think he is dead by now.Bet he will still be bitter in his grave too.

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 11:02am On Feb 29, 2020
Uglyojuku:

Even renowned global GDP ranking says Ibadan is more progressive than Igboland.
More GDP,more IGR,more infrastructures etc.

That dude loves to dwell on old stats. Most of his tables are dated back to 2009. grin

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 11:04am On Feb 29, 2020
Uglyojuku:

lol

He is a grandpa.There was one bearing xtorse who was also a grandpa like .I think he is dead by now.Bet he will still be bitter in his grave too.

Wow.

You remember that dude? The dude can abuse the dead cheesy

By the way, what happened to him? Heard he was drained of his forex investment via some cruel Yoruba fellow link on here, back then. grin

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 11:05am On Feb 29, 2020
totit:

I am actually younger than you. Trust me. Mind you, my age wasn't displayed here on nairaland but yours. Don't assume mine, I know yours because it was all over nairaland during the period nairaland use to be a den of unmasking.

My good friend

Ewooo..unmasking. oh your old age wasn't displayed here. cheesy

Now you are parading new account to deceive people. The truth is that you are a grandpa for us all that are here.

At your old advanced age you are here jumping around with propaganda when you should be telling us to calm down. Very soon you will reach 70. Be an elder for once inugo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 11:07am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:
Ibadan is 93% covered by slums

Hahahaha

You actually destroyed these guys with facts

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 11:09am On Feb 29, 2020
ChinoElects:

Ewooo..unmasking. oh your old age wasn't displayed here. cheesy

Now you are parading new account to deceive people. The truth is that you are a grandpa for us all that are here.

At your old advanced age you are here jumping around with propaganda when you should be telling us to calm down. Very soon you will reach 70. Be an elder for once inugo cheesy

What happened, chino?
It seemed you use of words, sentences have changed over time.

But you are the one acting like a kid all over the thread now hailing someone you are far older than. That's childish tho. grin

He should be the one hailing you.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 11:12am On Feb 29, 2020
totit:

What happened, chino?
It seemed you use of words, sentences have changed over time.

But you are the one acting like a kid all over the thread now hailing someone you are far older than. That's childish tho. grin

He should be the one hailing you.

As a teenager, I have been watching a grandpa like you on this thread since yesterday, running around trying to defend what you know it's not true.

When shall you grow into a grandpa which you are. Your body is growing old according to your age but your brain is static like a boy. cheesy

Elder totit grow into the elder you are for once cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 11:14am On Feb 29, 2020
ChinoElects:

As a teenager, I have been watch a grandpa like you on this thread since yesterday, running around trying to defend what you know it's not true.

When you grow into a grandpa which you are. Your body is growing old but your brain is static like a boy. cheesy

Elder totit grow into the elder you are for once cheesy

Like seriously? I know you too well to be deceived by your comic strategies. Trust me. grin

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by kettykings: 11:15am On Feb 29, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Ogun state GDP is about $10billion while anambra is about $6billion
The figures given here is even nominal GDP,not real GDP.
Moreover,I thought you Igbos always say Nigerian statistics are unreliable sad
Oh,I made a mistake,Ibadan is in Oyo state not Ogun state
Oyo state GDP is even more than two times anambra's grin

Even if this is true !
That anambra $6b GDP is 100% contributed by igbos while the $10B Ogun GDP is contributed by 99% no yourbas which include Dangote , Bua , igbo businessmen , Indians , Chinese , Americans , British etc

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 11:15am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ibadan is world leading slum city

Hahahaha

You too much bro cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious / Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) / Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.