Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,069 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities (36589 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 11:17am On Feb 29, 2020
totit:

Like seriously? I know you too well to be deceived by your comic strategies. Trust me. D

Hahahaha

But you don't know yourself. So I am now telling you who you are.

I prostrate to you totit my elder. You are our elder stateman here on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 11:18am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Last time you checked in Oduduwa book of propaganda, below is reliable and recent from National bureau of statistics

Hahahaha

Nwanne you are heartless. One moet for you.

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 11:20am On Feb 29, 2020
ChinoElects:

Hahahaha

But you don't know yourself. So I am now telling you who you are.

I prostrate to you totit my elder. You are our elder stateman here on nairaland.

Can you know me more than myself?

But in your own case, a lot we're exposed and revealed for us to see.

Me, I have said my own oo. Leave nl for the kids. You are almost, or by now 50year old. grin

Repent chino. cool

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 11:24am On Feb 29, 2020
totit:

Can you know me more than myself?

But in your own case, a lot we're exposed and revealed for us to see.

Me, I have said my own oo. Leave nl for the kids. You are almost, or by now 50year old.

Repent chino. )

Ewooo

so in your ewedu mind you think you know me? What type of weed did you take this morning.

I told you that it is only elders that knew when a child was born and equally knows his age. If I am 50 now it means you are like 80 by now because your age cannot be static.

Totit, I truly respect you as an elder. I prostrate cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 11:26am On Feb 29, 2020
See how an elder(totit) have been playing here since yesterday. God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Malawian(m): 11:27am On Feb 29, 2020
I trust Yoruba, before you know it, they will build nice big buildings along those roads that will "hide" the brown roofs behind them. The day i got lost inside Lagos Island was the day i knew Lagos Island is one of the greatest slums in Lagos. Behind all those sky scrappers, what you will see there ehn.

8 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 11:27am On Feb 29, 2020
ChinoElects:
See how an elder(totit) have been playing here since yesterday. God forbid

Chei!

At your age chino :I

By the way, say me well to your yellow wifey cool

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 11:28am On Feb 29, 2020
ODVanguard:

Guy, I hope this will be the last time I will ever have to engage you on this forum. Anyone that has been on Nairaland long enough knows my history of refuting your crap. But I've had to stop that nonsense coz it's pointless. It's no secret that you're getting paid by your state governor to not only prop-up your state on social media, but it doesn't end there, part of your job-description is to also engage in trash-talking/disparaging and attempting to de-market SW states while you're at it. But after taking stock of your activities in this regard after all these years, nna, wetin you don gain? You are still in the same position, you haven't moved beyond going round Anambra and snapping the private homes of individuals without their consent, combing the internet and social media while hunting for 'brown-roof' images of ibadan and the rest of the SW, and then spending an inordinate amount of time on Nairaland posting pictures up and down. Like seriously dude, you're a grown a$$ married man, have a little bit of ambition in life if not for anything, atleast for the sake of your young family.

Just last year alone I developed 2 of my very own properties at choice estates in Ibadan (two more are scheduled to be completed by third quarter of this year) and one at Ajah Lagos, all within the space of one year dude, real talk. Now peep this. I'm not saying this to brag, but to inspire you and let you know that you can also achieve all of that if not more, but to get there you've gotta want more outta life than this tired old crap you spend your entire time doing on here, like seriously dude. The owners of those houses you keep snapping up and down don't have two heads bro. Try and be more productive with your time coz you're not getting any younger.

So far, all your efforts have yet to translate into Anambra becoming better than Ibadan. Your efforts haven't stopped your brothers from trooping to Yorubaland for economic sustenance. And last I checked, Ogun IGR alone still outperforms the entire SE states. So my guy, wetin you gain? Please grow up and consider better and more productive Ways q of spending your time coz you're not getting any younger. Nna, na advice I dey advice you.
Imagine yoruba man advising Igbo man? like I said earlier you only know things around you, you might be older than me but I can assure you when you were my age you haven't achieve what I have, save the advice for your unemployed brothers here, I manage my businesses, also employed others, I stay in my own house I don't pay rent, my is real not audio achievements.

10 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 11:29am On Feb 29, 2020
totit:

Chei!

At your age chino :I

I am only being sincere. As an elder you should be able to know my age. Elder totit I salute you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 11:30am On Feb 29, 2020
Malawian:
I trust Yoruba, before you know it, they will build nice big buildings along those roads that will "hide" the brown roofs behind them. The day i got lost inside Lagos Island was the day i knew Lagos Island is one of the greatest slums in Lagos. Behind all those sky scrappers, what you will see there ehn.

They use propaganda to confuse everyone. Now the internet age has exposed everything. Now everyone can see that Ibadan is a huge slum covered with mud houses and rustic brown roofs cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by nlPoster: 11:32am On Feb 29, 2020
Are you people still doing this write up thing to boost your ego?

I saw that like a decade ago when someone was boasting about his achievements and felt the need to write it on paper and post on nl as proof.
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 11:34am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Imagine yoruba man advising Igbo man? like I said earlier you only know things around you, you might be older than me but I can assure you when you were my age you haven't achieve what I have, save the advice for your unemployed brothers here, I manage my businesses, also employed others, I stay in my own house I don't pay rent, my is real not audio achievements.

Nwanne, you don't need to prove anything to this ofe mmanu people cheesy

They thought igbos are messengers in government offices like yorubas where they are paid peanut, no wonder they build only mud houses in Ibadan cheesy

They don't even know that you have your own establishment where you employed even graduates.

10 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Biafrarep(m): 11:38am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ibadan is 93% slums, and this is what you guys call developments

Oh God, so this is the 'thousands' of kilometers of slum these guys call development? SMH, if I'm from this place, I will advocate for this large expanse of slum dwellings to be evacuated and subsequently bombed to ashes.

These are the pictures Trump saw that made him conclude that Nigerians live in mud houses. Even the Kenyans have been making mockery of Nigerians with pictures of Ibadan, if you doubt me, go to the Kenya vs Nigeria thread to confirm what I'm saying.

This is the real definition of shithole and I doubt if such mass of wasteland called city can be found anywhere else, even here in Africa.

Little wonder you all want to die over Lagos, where Nigerians from all walks of life made it what it is.

Why is it that all SW cities look like images from the 16th century? Like seriously, aside Lagos, which other SW city looks largely decent? It's the same story from Ibadan to obomosho, oshobo to abeokuta etc.

This is so sad!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 11:40am On Feb 29, 2020
ChinoElects:

They thought igbos are messengers in them offices like yorubas where they are paid peanut.

They don't even know that you have your own establishment where you employed even graduates.
The journey just started, they feel bitter how we are destroying the propaganda empire.

Latest nominal GDP clearly shows all Yoruba states except no man's land are below Anambra home of indegenous hustlers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 11:44am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

The journey just started, they feel bitter how we are destroying the propaganda empire.

Latest nominal GDP clearly shows all Yoruba states except no man's land are below Anambra home of indegenous hustlers

You are too much nwanne. You are very good with facts and figures. If not for your presence on nairaland these people would have used their propaganda to turn the brown rustic roofs in Ibadan into gold

6 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 11:46am On Feb 29, 2020
ChinoElects:

They thought igbos are messengers in government offices like yorubas where they are paid peanut, no wonder they build only mud houses in Ibadan cheesy

Nominal GDP is the real deal not their fake IGR, Economy is measure by nominal GDP not IGR

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 12:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Your states ranked low in sustainability index
I started taking the stats less seriously when I saw Sokoto ahead of most states in the south

I mean the same Sokoto with 87% poverty according to united nations

What is sustainable in that? So what is the methodology to arrive at the figures?

Your stats are probably the one that beats logic

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 12:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
Biafrarep:

Oh God, so this is the 'thousands' of kilometers of slum these guys call development? SMH, if I'm from this place, I will advocate for this large expanse of slum dwellings to be evacuated and subsequently bombed to ashes.

These are the pictures Trump saw that made him conclude that Nigerians live in mud houses. Even the Kenyans have been making mockery of Nigerians with pictures of Ibadan, if you doubt me, go to the Kenya vs Nigeria thread to confirm what I'm saying.

This is the real definition of shithole and I doubt if such mass of wasteland called city can be found anywhere else, even here in Africa.

Little wonder you all want to die over Lagos, where Nigerians from all walks of life made it what it is.

Why is it that all SW cities look like images from the 16th century? Like seriously, aside Lagos, which other SW city looks largely decent? It's the same story from Ibadan to obomosho, oshobo to abeokuta etc.

This is so sad!
You people are obviously deluded cheesy

Please tell me those areas you visited in Ibadan?

I am willing to learn.

You just come on online to rant about other places while Owerri becomes the prostitution capital of Nigeria and Aba continues to rotten like a lifeless body.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by nlPoster: 12:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ibadan is 93% slums, and this is what you guys call developments

Thanks for the info
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Yaribanzaonic: 12:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sincerely speaking.....be Proud of Osun state na!! You come from a region of grave digging, skull harvesting, ritualistic zones and you want to compare states?

Just keep trying to change narratives... the fact remains that Yoruba Zone is a pigsty and shithole. Deal with it!! angry

Iamgrey5:

I am willing to learn.

You just come on online to rant about other places while Owerri becomes the prostitution capital of Nigeria and Aba continues to rotten like a lifeless body.

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by nlPoster: 12:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
So much energy ranting on what doesnt matter to you.
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 12:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Nominal GDP is the real deal not their fake IGR, Economy is measure by nominal GDP not IGR
Mr Economist

Norminal is not the real gdp because it doesn't factor inflation.

It simply looks at prices of goods and services in a locality. Hence, America with a real GDP growth of goods and of less than 3% enjoys a huge advantage over China with a GDP growth of 16% because goods and services are generally expensive in America than china.

Same principle applies to Anambra and Oyo state. Anambra is obviously more expensive to live in than Oyo state.

Nominal GDP is GDP calculated at the current market price while real GDP adjusts for price changes due to inflation/deflation

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sylraph1: 12:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

ODOGWU NWOKE....
NNA GI MUSIRI GI IKE.....

Just love the way you were bombarding those guys with facts upon facts..... both pictorial facts,Google facts and so on.All they did was running around was running around jostling without giving any cogent fact to back up thier claims.
So this is the Ibadan they were all painting Gold..... ife anuwa gwurum ezigbo Ike.

Any rational person would agree That apart from Lagos(No man's land),a formal capital territory and a place where a Nigerians and people from all walks of Life come to hustle,Non of thier states would stand Anambra state.

Jisike odogwu nwoke
Continue bursting all thier Lagos Ibadan express propaganda....

6 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 12:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
Sincerely speaking.....be Proud of Osun state na!! You come from a region of grave digging, skull harvesting, ritualistic zones and you want to compare states?

Just keep trying to change narratives... the fact remains that Yoruba Zone is a pigsty and shithole. Deal with it!! angry

I am not from Osun

I am from Ibadan in Oyo state and I have always been proud of my city.

Now! where are you from ?

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Yaribanzaonic: 12:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
See why free education is a SIN? If the trash you put down is fact. It then means that an area that is better 'structured' and highly urbanized has a steeper and more expensive living index. You just confirmed it that Anambra is more expensive to live in than Oyo. Just like Abuja and Lagos are more Expensive than Anambra So this proves that Oyo state is a SHITHOLE compared to Anambra. You should go and retrieve your school fees...it was a waste.

Read 'in-between' the lines of your submission and see how you finished yourself. Standard of living in a shithole 'OYO- ibadan' is less expensive than Anambra. That alone should show you where the money is!!

Go sleep....noisemakers

Iamgrey5:
Mr Economist

Norminal is not the real gdp because it doesn't factor inflation.

It simply looks at prices of goods and services in a local. Hence, America with a real GDP growth of goods of less than 3% enjoys a huge advantage over China because goods and services are generally expensive in America than china.

Same principle applies to Anambra and Oyo state. Anambra is obviously more expensive to live in than Oyo state.

Nominal GDP is GDP calculated at the current market price while real GDP adjusts for price changes due to inflation/deflation

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Yaribanzaonic: 12:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
Why calling out Abia and Owerri? When you ought to face your pigsty ghetto fabulous shithole? This thread was between Ibadan and Onitsha. Anyway, what matters is that the Afonjanistic DNA is very unstable and bankrupt.

Iamgrey5:
I am not from Osun

I am from Ibadan in Oyo state and I have always been proud of my city.

Now! where are you from ?

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Yaribanzaonic: 12:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
Am Proud of that Guy!!!! He finishes them on a regular.

Sylraph1:

ODOGWU NWOKE....
NNA GI MUSIRI GI IKE.....

Just love the way you were bombarding those guys with facts upon facts..... both pictorial facts,Google facts and so on.All they did was running around was running around jostling without giving any cogent fact to back up thier claims.
So this is the Ibadan they were all painting Gold..... ife anuwa gwurum ezigbo Ike.

Any rational person would agree That apart from Lagos(No man's land),a formal capital territory and a place where a Nigerians and people from all walks of Life come to hustle,Non of thier states would stand Anambra state.

Jisike odogwu nwoke
Continue bursting all thier Lagos Ibadan express propaganda....

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 12:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
See why free education is a SIN? If the trash you put down is fact. It then means that an area that is better 'structured' and highly urbanized has a steeper and more expensive living index. You just confirmed it that Anambra is more expensive to live in than Oyo. Just like Abuja and Lagos are more Expensive than Anambra So this proves that Oyo state is a SHITHOLE compared to Anambra. You should go and retrieve your school fees...it was a waste.

Read 'in-between' the lines of your submission and see how you finished yourself. Standard of living in a shithole 'OYO- ibadan' is less expensive than Anambra. That alone should show you where the money is!!

Go sleep....noisemakers

So while life is more expensive in a place, it means the Population is living better..

So inflation doesn't happen as a result of deficit in infrastructure again or scarce resources? As it's in the case of Anambra where Land is obviously scarce when compared to Oyo state.

You are obviously slow sir

High Standard of living has nothing to do with high cost of living.

You need to go back to school.

Do you know one can get a better house at a cheaper rate than most places in lagos or Abuja in some places in London?

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 12:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:

Why calling out Abia and Owerri? When you ought to face your pigsty ghetto fabulous shithole? This thread was between Ibadan and Onitsha. Anyway, what matters is that the Afonjanistic DNA is very unstable and bankrupt.

So you don't know your poor brothers started the dick measurement and we are just putting them back where they belong.

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 1:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
Gabriel004:
Chai, what is this. Despite their small size.

Igboland is backward even with their tiny size.The only partly developed place is Onitsha which is not up to 5 GRAs in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sylraph1: 1:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
Am Proud of that Guy!!!! He finishes them on a regular.

Same here,am really proud of him.He doesn't give them chance to spread their lies at all.
I've quite observed the guy,you rarely see him on any other thread but once you mention Anambra state,you will have to face him.
He argues with facts both pictorial,google and so on and he never back down....

He's indeed

6 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sylraph1: 1:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
Iamgrey5:

I am willing to learn.

And Osun,ogun,ondo,Ekiti And CO are vehemently competing for will champion Rituals Killing,skull winning,human parts scavenging,agberoism amongst many others

Just type Ibadan on the internet and post the screenshots........I WANT TO CHECK SOMETHING. ...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious / Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) / Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.