Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,946 members, 7,838,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities (36711 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 1:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
Uglyojuku:

Igboland is backward even with their tiny size.The only partly developed place is Onitsha which is not up to 5 GRAs in Ibadan.

Ibadan kini show cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sylraph1: 1:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
Sincerely speaking.....be Proud of Osun state na!! You come from a region of grave digging, skull harvesting, ritualistic zones and you want to compare states?

Just keep trying to change narratives... the fact remains that Yoruba Zone is a pigsty and shithole. Deal with it!! angry

You expect Him to be proud of Osun,you must be joking.
Every YORUBA Na Lagosian.....Na Lagosian be their OIL AND GAS...

Once he manages to escape to Lagos,he's automatically a Lagosian...

6 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 1:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sylraph1:

And Osun,ogun,ondo,Ekiti And CO are vehemently competing for will champion Rituals Killing,skull winning,human parts scavenging,agberoism amongst many others

Just type Ibadan on the internet and post the screenshots........I WANT TO CHECK SOMETHING. ...
You mean East are not involved in drug business, Baby factory, kidnapping, Prostitution etc amongst other well known vices.

You lots pack into buses and run to the South west in numbers to make a living and we welcome you and even give you time to set yourself up but most of your brothers head back to your villages with lies about how terrible the entire West looks like.

In every corner of ibadan from Dugbe to my villages in Omi Adio and Olurundaba I see igbos trying to make a living, I wonder what those ones will tell their brothers when they get home.

I truly wonder. I wonder what those igbo boys would be doing in a supposed slum.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 1:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sylraph1:

ODOGWU NWOKE....
NNA GI MUSIRI GI IKE.....

Just love the way you were bombarding those guys with facts upon facts..... both pictorial facts,Google facts and so on.All they did was running around was running around jostling without giving any cogent fact to back up thier claims.
So this is the Ibadan they were all painting Gold..... ife anuwa gwurum ezigbo Ike.

Any rational person would agree That apart from Lagos(No man's land),a formal capital territory and a place where a Nigerians and people from all walks of Life come to hustle,Non of thier states would stand Anambra state.

Jisike odogwu nwoke
Continue bursting all thier Lagos Ibadan express propaganda....

Are you talking about Anambra or the whole Igboland because Ibadan is more developed than the whole Igboland.

Anambra has only one mall while the entire Igboland has 4 malls but Ibadan city only has 5 mega malls and numerous other malls.

Ibadan city only has more than 10 GRAs while the entire Igboland does not have up to 6.

Ibadan city has some of the choicest land in Nigeria which no Igbo state has.

Ibadan REAL GDP is bigger than any of the SE states' REAL GDP.

Ibadan city has 2 mega stadia which no SE states has.

Ibadan has a few skyscraper while the entire Igboland does not have one.

Ibadan city is several times bigger than any city in the SE and has modern buildings than Igboland.

Ibadan city has more infrastructures than the entire Igboland.

Onitsha is built up but it is a very small and tiny city compared to Lagos,Ibadan,Kano etc.We will pick more than 40 Onitshas from these real cities.
Onitsha is built up but not developed.How many roads ,schools,universities,malls etc does it have like Ibadan,Lagos,Kano etc?

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Yaribanzaonic: 1:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
Just imagine your submission. Guy go back to school and stop disgracing the free education that Awolowo gave your ancestors. Free education is useless and its impact on your thinking is embarrassingly disgraceful. You are simply a Ghetto Fabulous 'broke a$$' ...stop disgracing yourself and the shithole called Ibadan!!

Iamgrey5:
So while life is more expensive in a place, it means the Population is living better..

So inflation doesn't happen as a result of deficit in infrastructure again? As it's in the case of Anambra where Land as a natural resources obviously scarce when compared to Oyo state.

You are obviously slow sir

High Standard of living has nothing to do with cost of living.

You need to go back to school.

Do you know one can get a better house at a cheaper rate than most places in lagos or Abuja in some places in London?

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 1:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sylraph1:

Yes,all Yorubas are Lagos indigenes,Osun indigenes,Ibadan indigenes etc because we are all one.We are Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Yaribanzaonic: 1:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
NO BE LIE!!

Even scavengers from south-waste hinterlands will migrate to Lagos and be forming igboro!! Igboro means 'our area' grin grin

Sylraph1:

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Yaribanzaonic: 1:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Has the MURIC imam blessed you today? grin grin
The MURIC imam said he is Muslim before YARIBANZA- grin

Uglyojuku:
Yes,all Yorubas are Lagos indigenes,Osun indigenes,Ibadan indigenes etc because we are all one.We are Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 1:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
Just imagine your submission. Guy go back to school and stop disgracing the free education that Awolowo gave your ancestors. Free education is useless and its impact on your thinking is embarrassingly disgraceful. You are simply a Ghetto Fabulous 'broke a$$' ...stop disgracing yourself and the shithole called Ibadan!!

I am sorry but your education is obviously a waste of time and money

Cost of living has nothing to do with standard of living

Let me spell it out for you!

You simply pay more for less in Anambra because of limited resources. Such as land resources which will obviously affect cost of housing and feeding.

Hence, a three bedroom bungalow might cost 10m to build in Anambra while it might cost 5m in ibadan.

It doesn't mean those living in the building in ibadan don't have a better standard of living than those in Anambra. it just means those in Anambra have to pay more.

In the end, it would also translate to a higher rate of poverty in Anambra than Oyo state and poorer standard of living than Oyo state, especially when monthly salary is the same across the federation.

It's the reason why economicst emphasize data of real GDP over normial GDP.

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sylraph1: 1:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You mean East are not involved in drug business, Baby factory, kidnapping, Prostitution etc amongst other well known vices.

You lots pack into buses and run to the South west in numbers to make a living and we welcome you and even give you time to set yourself up but most of your brothers head back to your villages with lies about how terrible the entire West looks like.

In every corner of ibadan from Dugbe to my villages in Omi Adio and Olurundaba I see igbos trying to make a living, I wonder what those ones will tell their brothers when they get home.

I truly wonder. I wonder what those igbo boys would be doing in a supposed slum.
Firstly,crime is everywhere beside I just replied you as you did to the guy you quoted

Secondly do away with this mentality of yours about having others reside in your region.The same way you have easterners,Northerners and co in the west is the same way you see westerners,easterners and co in the North.Same applies in the East where you see westerners,Northerners and co especially in Onitsha,owerri and Aba; just that they don't have any major business here rather than Barrow pushing, tailoring,bike riding(Okada),cobbling,hawking their herbal medicine and so on..
So stop making a fuss out of it cos its general.

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Yaribanzaonic: 1:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
Your need to explain the absurd is making you sound lame. Please enjoy your analogy...but don't force your oluwole living standards on people far better than you. What I want you to know is this ....you can't compare the living standards of People living in Anambra to that of the ghetto fabulous conditions of your brethren in Ibadan. So face your warrant...mr. shitholer.

Dubai is smaller than Lagos and even more expensive to live in. But you can't compare Lagos to Dubai on any standard except

Dirt
Poverty

and foolishness of reasoning by posters who claim Ibadan is the best , but know that it's a shithole.

Iamgrey5:
I am sorry but your education is obviously a waste of time and money

Cost of living has nothing to do with standard of living

Let me spell it out for you!

You simply pay more for less in Anambra because of limited resources. Such as land resources which will obviously affect cost of housing and feeding.

Hence, a three bedroom bungalow might cost 10m to build in Anambra while it might cost 5m in ibadan.

It doesn't mean those living in the building in ibadan don't have a better standard of living than those in Anambra. it just means those in Anambra have to pay more.

In the end, it would also translate to a higher rate of poverty in Anambra than Oyo state and poorer standard of living than Oyo state, especially when monthly salary is the same across the federation.

It's the reason why economicst emphasize data of real GDP over normial GDP.

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 1:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
Has the MURIC imam blessed you today? grin grin
The MURIC imam said he is Muslim before YARIBANZA- grin

Says an Igbo-slave OSU. grin

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 1:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
Your need to explain the absurd is making you sound lame. Please enjoy your analogy...but don't force your oluwole living standards on people far better than you. What I want you to know is this ....you can't compare the living standards of People living in Anambra to that of the ghetto fabulous conditions of your brethren in Ibadan. So face your warrant...mr. shitholer.

Is that why poverty stricken Anambra has IDP? grin

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Yaribanzaonic: 2:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
This thread finished the better educated Afonjanistic zombies. Now an illiterate like you wants to have an audience? Kwa kwa kwa kwa !!!

Abeg go sleep... the thread pain you wella....

Uglyojuku:

Is that why poverty stricken Anambra has IDP? grin

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 2:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:

Dubai is smaller than Lagos and even more expensive to live in. But you can't compare Lagos to Dubai on any standard except

Dirt
Poverty

and foolishness of reasoning by posters who claim Ibadan is the best , but know that it's a shithole.

Bruv, wages in Dubai are higher than that of Lagos, so Cost of living is higher in Dubai than lagos

It is also noticeable that Dubai uses different currency from the one used in Nigeria. The currency used in Dubai is stronger.

However, Anambra and Oyo uses the same Currency

Have the same average national salary level pegged at 30k

So how do you justify a higher cost of living in Anambra than Oyo in that environment?

Like I told you earlier, you need to go back to school.

High cost of living doesn't automatically transfer to higher standard of living

Do you understand!

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 2:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
This thread finished the better educated Afonjanistic zombies. Now an illiterate like you wants to have an audience? Kwa kwa kwa kwa !!!

Abeg go sleep... the thread pain you wella....

You mean that it pains me that Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland? grin
Wake me up when you have these in the entire Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 2:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sylraph1:

Firstly,crime is everywhere beside I just replied you as you did to the guy you quoted

Secondly do away with this mentality of yours about having others reside in your region.The same way you have easterners,Northerners and co in the west is the same way you see westerners,easterners and co in the North.Same applies in the East where you see westerners,Northerners and co especially in Onitsha,owerri and Aba; just that they don't have any major business here rather than Barrow pushing, tailoring,bike riding(Okada),cobbling,hawking their herbal medicine and so on..
So stop making a fuss out of it cos its general.
You were the first to start publishing the criminal activities in the south west ( skull mining) like an achievement and a blessing to the East, yet when I pointed to the fact that crimes also exist in your backyard, you quickly changed your stance and claim that crimes exist everywhere. cheesy Typical!

On your second point

You are only deceiving yourself with your poorly articulated nonsense.

Isn't it your brothers that always claim lagos as a no mans land because of your obvious population there?

That apart, you guys actually control the transport industry because you can't seem to stay in your so called triving cities.

Isn't that why you create threads like this to try to bring your people back home by publishing lies and propaganda about others?

Isn't that why your leaders always cry that you need to start investing more in your igbo land rather than outside igbo land.

Or didn't you read where Peter Obi claimed that igbos are the only true Nigerians because they move everywhere unlike other major tribes in the last election.

Or isn't that why you call yourself developers of everywhere? cheesy

Your attempt to deflect is always futile as your points are often self defeating.

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 3:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
While only Ibadan city is more developed than the entire SE,the SE also known as OSULAND is one big massive IDP ground. grin

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 3:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
right now..

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 3:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
Propagandist give us link for this. You just type rubbish and post here. This is Lagos-Ibadan Express propaganda we are talking about. You could go to jail for this. Otondo cheesy

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 3:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
Bikonu this is Ibadan, how does this archaic jungle translate to development, that someone even said that Ibadan is developed more than SE?

I dey ask o

Is littering the whole Ibadan with shanties, mud houses, a development?

Maybe Ibadan is more developed in mud houses with rustic brown roofs. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 3:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
ChinoElects:
Propagandist give us link for this. You just type rubbish and post here. This is Lagos-Ibadan Express propaganda we are talking about. You could go to jail for this. Otondo cheesy
IDP man is 'pained'.
Up champion.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 3:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
Uglyojuku:

IDP man is 'pained'.
Up champion.

Pained for what when I know that you are the one that's pained no wonder you are posting fake rubbish you scribbled in your pc.

Please show me link for that then I will declare you winner cheesy

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 3:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
ChinoElects:
Bikonu this is Ibadan, how does this archaic jungle translate to development, that someone even said that Ibadan is developed more than SE?

I dey ask o

Is littering the whole Ibadan with shanties, mud houses, a development?

Maybe Ibadan is more developed in mud houses with rustic brown roofs. cheesy
Wake me up IDP man when you have these in the entire Igboland which is a massive IDP camp.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 3:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Uglyojuku:

Wake me up IDP man when you have these in the entire Igboland which is a massive IDP camp.

This is Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 3:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
ChinoElects:

Pained for what when I know that you are the one that's pained no wonder you are posting fake rubbish you scribbled in your pc.

Please show me link for that then I will declare you winner cheesy

And the IDP man cries..

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/10/13/17-children-born-in-anambra-idp-camps/

Up winner. grin

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 3:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
Uglyafonja see Anambra

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 3:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
Uglyojuku:

And the IDP man cries..

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/10/13/17-children-born-in-anambra-idp-camps/

Up winner. grin

I was even thinking it was as a result of hunger. This is as a result of a natural disaster. But in yoruba land it is hunger that takes you guys to IDP cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 3:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
Uglyafonja, see the real IDP camp. Yorubas are camped in IDP because of hunger cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 3:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hunger based IDP camps in yoruba land cheesy

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 3:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
ChinoElects:

I was even thinking it is as a result of hunger. This is as a result of a natural disaster. But in yoruba land it is hunger that takes you guys to IDP cheesy
SE is one massive IDP camp. grin
And the IDP man continues to cry...

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 3:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hahahaha

IDP in yorubaland is usually hunger based. Why?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Fully Packed Stadium Welcome Atiku As He Visits Bauchi (Videos & Pictures) / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] / I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.